द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस THE SON OF NEPTUNE लेखन GAME!

Festus1126 posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 09:01PM
So, as you probably know, there are many fanfics about the son of neptune. So I got the idea of creating a new story, in wich every one could participate. So the game goes like this:
One person(anybody can do it) writes the first chapter however they want to make it, wether it is with a new demigod, or with old ones, that is the writers job to decide!
After they post the chapter, the next person to post can comment, or continue with the story from the place the last author left it. For Example, If I end the first cahpter with one of the roman demigods being a son of Mars, you can't cahnge his parantage, but you can add to it. You are allowed to go from one place to another as long as you don't break the rule. You can write giant (Enceladus type) chapters, or you can write tiny chapters of 4-5 paragrphs. So who wants to start?

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 678 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 678

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना partypony said…
This is inspired by something really weird that u probably dont wanna know

I fight the egg-headed warrior
Ow. My head seriously hurts right now. I shook my head, which emptied my stomach faster than a 1544-year old mouldy cheese could. Standing up, I could see the ruins of a house in front of me. It looked scary in the night. I noticed a pen in the ground beside me. I picked it up and read the inscription written in it.
Anaklusmos.
Riptide, I thought. I ahve no idea how I know that. I heard shouting in the distance. I ran to the noise and found 4 kids maybe a year younger than me standing around the body of a fallen monster. It crumpled into sand as I watched. The 4 people, 3 girls and a guy, started talking in a language I didn't recognize, then fell silent after a minute. I got the feeling they sensed my presence. I started to turn, but some noise must ahve alerted them, cause an arrow whistled past my head and stuck to the tree right in front of me. I turned back and saw one of the girls, blonde with blue eyes, holding a bow with another arrow notched in the string. The other girl, brown hair and brown eyes, was holding a spear. The other other girl was holding a dagger. The guy, dark hair and dark eyes and totally huge, was holding a giant sword, almost as big as me. They came towards me in a very were-gonna-shoot-and-slice-and-poke-and-st­ab-­you­-in­-yo­u-g­uts­-ju­st-­for­-th­e-h­eck­-of­-it way. Almost by instinct, I uncapped the pen and found myself holding a 3-feet bronze sword. The girls faltered, but the guy now ran to me. He raised his sword and landed a blow in my chest. I knew The girls smirked. I know it should have killed me, but the sword glanced off no prob. I started fighting the guy with my sword like I'd been doing it fir years. After about 17 seconds, I have the guy @ swordpoint. The girls weren't smirking anymore. The backed up instead. The guy jumped up, bumped his head onto a branch, and made a bird nest fall from the tree. It crahsed into his head and the bird eggs made a mess of his hair. I domly remember that eggs are supposed to make your hair look good, but in this case, it didnt work. The guy turned red. He jumped at me and we started clashing again. The bowgirl started shooting at me, but the arrows had no effect at all. The spear girl threw her spear and hit my head. Hard. The spear shattered. I was still alive and fighting the egg guy. Finally, the girl with the dagger threw her weapon, missing my thigh, and wounding the guy in the knee. He howled. I thought my eardrum was gonna explode. The guy turned to the dagger girl.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"
"I-I didn't mean to d-do it, Bobby. I swear. I'm sooooo sorry." she stammered.
"YOU STICK A KNIFE IN MY KNEE AND YOU'RE SORRY?!"
The spear girl intervened. "She didn't mean it. Let it go."
"You try saying that with a dagger in your knee, Reyna!"
The bowgirl pleaded, "Bobby its not her fault. Don't..."
The egg guy Bobby breathed deeply, and exhaled. He turned to the girl Reyna.
"We'll talk about this later. The spy is still here."
I forgot that I was still the enemy. The guy grabbed me and soke to the bowgirl.
"Give me some of those knockout stuff, Dakota"
Dakota sighed. She took out a glass bottle and gave it to Bobby. "Hazel isn't gonna be happy when she finds out that we stole it."
Bobby opened it and poured the contents down my throat. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. My eyes felt heavy. Then everything turned black.
_________________________________________­___­

I hope that's a good start.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Festus1126 said…
wink
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! The best part is that you haven't specified the charecter,(But we all know who he is) and gave us a brief description of some of the new characters. Remember that you can only write a chapter per day. GReat job again partpony. You made a terrific start to the story!
surprise
OK, fine. I'll write a chapter, but it will be small. I am not that good at writing, but I hope you like it.

2. I make a new friend(and an enemy to)
When I woke up, I was in a room full of people, all of them starring at me. I could tell they were wondering things and had probably been waiting for me to wake up. The girl I recognized as Reyna came forward and asked me: Where are you from?
The more I thought about it, The more I realised I didn't know anything about my self. My Birthday? No idea. My School? Same answer. It took me a while to realize that they where all staring at me. When I looked up to see who they were, a chill went down my spine.
Right behind me was Bobby, and next to him was Dakota. However the scariest thing was that Bobby had a knife in his hand.
"Answer the question" He told me in a stern voice.
"I don't know" I responded
"I don't know what?"
"Where I'm from"
"Then tell us what you're doing here"
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember aything"
"Well that settles it" he said lowder for everyone to hear "If he can't remember anything, he is no good to us. He must be killed as a sacrifice to the gods"
Right then I knew my death was coming and closed my eyes waiting for it to happen. It never did. As the knife was coming down, Reyna stepped in and kicked Bobby's hand.
"How dare you try and kill another demigod without Lupa saying so. YOu know the rules Bobby." Demigod.... what did that mean? I didn't have time to ask because right then the door flew open, knocking me out... again. I was only able to hear all the other kids saying 'master' wondering to who it was directed.
smile
Good morning to you all! Hope you liked the last chapter. I will write a new one later in the day(or night). Remember you can add to the story with new chapters (any size), or comment.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HecateA said…
smile
Okay, here I go. Warning, I will not participate often, but it's a change from mine!

The eyes

-Robert, we will talk about your rash actions later. Go and check on the horse. The master said.

-Yes Milady. He grumbled before slipping the knife back in his pocket and scurrying off, the demigods parting ways as he advanced. I was still looking wide-eyed at my saviour. A wolf. A wolf. Her coat was beautiful, and her talking was more like growlign and lip-curving.
-Gwenyth, please give the newcomer his weapon back. The girl who'd handled the dagger nodded and scurried off to the back of the room. She was tiny and her eyes were brown like chocolate, her hair black as the night, flowing down her back.
-But Lupa, I thought that... Dakota started.
-Change of orders, Dakota. As for the rest of you, do you not have training? She asked. A flood of people hurried out of the room.
-So you truly do not know who you are, hero?
-I don't. Do you know? The she-wolf avoided that question and Gwen handed me the sword pen. She didn't look as beaten-down and tough as the other kids. Maybe she was new to their red-meat diet.
-Gwenyth, you will show him around camp.
-But Lupa what if he..? The girl with the bow, Dakota, started.
-He will not harm anybody here unless he is given a reason to. Lupa said eyeing me strange. I held her glare.
-If you still feel unsure, Dakota, maybe you and Reyna would wish to show him around.
-Sure. Common new guy. Dakota said. I got up and unsure, followed them out the door. I barely had time to look around. As soon as we'd passed the door, I was plaqued to the wall and I got a knife holding my throat up.
-Look man, we're asking this one time, where is Jason Grace and is he in danger?
-What?
-Reyna, calm down. The gods don't like those who dont respect the rules of hospitality. Dakota said, leaning on her bow. She got up and held out her hand.
-Hello, I'm Dakota Ecalos, daughter of Apollo. Shy kid's Gwen and miss spear here is Reyna. Who are you, and who is your immortal?
-Immortal.
-Yes. We all have 1 mortal paretn and one who is immortal, but we need to know yours straight away. Who is your immortal?
-I dont know my name, why would I know my parents and gods? You people have lost it!
-Owe! Reyna was bent in two.
-Reyna? Reyna! Oh damn it here she goes! Dakota said, helping her friend to sit.
-What's wrong? I asked.
-She's been going like this for a month! Gwen moanned.
-What's wrong with her?
And suddenly everything stopped. The birds, the wind, even the people sounded different. Reyna lifted her head and her eyes-oh I'd have nightmares about those eyes- her eyes glowed.

*would Dakota look like this?
 Okay, here I go. Warning, I will not participate often, but it's a change from mine! 3 [u]The ey
^Yeah, that's pretty much Dakota.

The prophecy of the green gas

Reyna opened her mouth and out came the green mist. She talked in a weird voice that sounded very green-like and ancient.

You shall travel to the forbidden land
And find what is lost, and encounter sand
Memories shall be returned by the goddess who stole
After the bridge is built, and the camps are whole

The green mist returned to Reyna's mouth, and time started working again. Reyna fainted.

"Oh my gods! Reyna!" Gwen ran to her.
Gwen took her pulse. "She's alive, thank gods."
Bobby walked over. He asked, "What happened to her?"
I explained, "Well, she was spewing this green smoke and-"
"WHAT!!???"
"-and she was speaking in a weird voice and these weird things about a bridge and memories and stuff."
They thought for a moment.
"Tell me exactly what she said." Bobby said.
I repeated it. Lupa came over to me and told me in a cold voice, "You have just been issued a quest. You must fulfill this prophecy."
"Whoa wait what?"
Gwen said, "A quest. Whenever there's a prophecy, there's a quest. And since its given to you, you must lead it."
"Um... ok..."
"You will need companions," Lupa turned to the others. "You will accompany him, since you were the ones who found him."
Dakota asked, "Can Hazel go too? She knows alot about prophecies. And she's really good with that bow."
"Yes, she can go."
"SWEET!"
"You will leave in three days time. Be prepared by then." Lupa walked away.
I asked, "What now?"
Bobby said, "Now, you meet Hazel. But first, you need a name."
----------------------------------
Yeah, sorry if its boring or short. I started the quest for you. And I think everyone pretty much knows what the bridge is.
smile
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,
London bridge is falling down! La-la-la-la-la!

Sorry, had to put that out there!

I like the prophecy btw

5 (because I have a good idea for Hazel)
Bobby managed to carry Reyna single-handedly to the infirmiry. Dakota and Gwen took me to see the girl called Hazel. They led me to the archery range.
-Hey Gwen, who's your mom or dad? I asked. Gwen oppened her mouth to speak but Dakota interupted.
-Right over there. She said, pointing to the girl futher away from us. Gwen shot me an apologetic look that said "tell ya later"
-Okay. She's a daughter of Apollo too?
-Yeah. We walked to be right behind Hazel.
-Yo Zelda. Dakota said. Hazel turned around and my eyes spawled because they looked exactly the same.
-You're twins, right?
-Yes. They both said at the same time.
-Zelda, this is... Well, we haven't given him a name yet. But he's a new guy we found. And Reyna gave him a prophecy. Want to come?
-Heck yes. Hey new guy, I'm Hazel, the poor unfortunate soul who got stuck living with her. Dakota looked offended but I heard her humming "poor unfortunate soul" from Disney's "the little mermaid" under her breath. Musical...
-So, where we going?
-Err... Haven't figured that part out yet.
-Whatever, as logn as its warm. Hazel shrugged.
-Do you not get your life is in danger?
-Dude, I am in the middle of an archery range where people are shooting flamming arrows. My life is always in freaking danger. I know that since I'm 8, try to get used to it Gweny.
-Don't call me that. I hate being stuck with the name Gwen, dont know what my dad was thinking. She said.
-Sterling! Dakota exclaimed.
-What?
-We should call you Sterling! Dakota said.
-What does thta ahve to do with anything? Hazel said.
-It rhymed with thinking. Dakota shrugged.
-Freaking musical type.
-Freaking non-musical type. The two sisters argued.
-Yeah, not Sterling.
-How 'bout
^lol.

We disect the prophecy

Dakota and her twin Hazel kept chatting about names. Hazel wanted to call me Picklepie, but I somehow managed to decline. I seriously couldn't tell them apart. Dopplegangers....
"So dude," Bobby tapped me in the shoulder. "Sorry about the knife thing. Everyone here's been edgy since Jason disappeared. And you turning up almost after... well, its weird."
"We should call him Hjfbgsiht!" Hazel exclaimed.
"What the heck does that mean?"
Hazel turned to gwen with a withering look. "It's called creativity. I have no idea what I just said, and I have no idea what kind of name that was, but at least I'm coming up with possible names... unlike someone who really needs it." She coughed in my direction.
"Oh right..." I tried thinking for a name. For some reason, I remembered the myth about Perseus killing the Gorgons. "Sorry. Can't think of anything."
Bobby said, "We can't just call you nothing."
"Well, you try coming up with something!"
Dakota had been silent for the whole time, but now she said, "We should wait until campfire. Suns coming down." She pointed to the west.
They led me to a clearing. It had less than a dozen tables, each with some kind of symbol floating above the table. A dove, lightning, hammer, owl, etc.
"You're gonna eat with the children of Mercury." Bobby pointed to a table with kids who looked familiar. They also looked like I should not tell them where my stuff are in fear of shaving cream...
Gwen, Bobby, Hazel and Dakota went to their tables. I went to the Mercury people. The girl in the head chair, about 17, studied me with a mischevious smile. "So you're the new kid. I'm Helenthianomigejoka." She chuckled when she saw my expression. "People call me Helen for short. What's yours?"
"Honestly. I don't know."
She thought for a moment. "Ok. You can eat with us."
"But I don't know if I'm a kid of Mercury."
"Mercury takes all the kids who don't know their parentage naturally. Mercury isn't picky about who he sponsors."
That sounded familiar. I sat in a seat beside a guy with curly hair. He said, "I'm Sherman. I know you don't know your name, so I'm just gonna call you Leroy."
I didn't get the chance to reply, cause Lupa appeared and everybody looked at her. "Eat."
Girls that looked slightly off (pointed ears, dresses, etc.) came and set down platters of food. I took some and saw people scraping some food off the brazier. "Sacrifice to the gods," Sherman murmured.
I sacrificed part of my food and prayed to my godly parent, whoever it is, for a hint of who I am. I noticed Dakota staring at me, but then looked away when she saw me look. Hmm...
~~~~
We finished our dinner and headed for the huge campfire beside a spring. I have a strong urge to sing.
Lupa sat on a log, while the rest of us took seats randomly. Bobby, Hazel, Gwen, and Bobby sat with me. Reyna, apparently better, came to sit with us too.
Lupa announced, "We have a new demigod here with us. Unfortunately, he can't remember who he is. Sherman here came up with a name. Leroy. All in favor of calling him that?"
Ohter people looked at me, and shook their heads. One of the guys called out, "Leroy is too wimpy. What kind of parent names their kids Leroy anyway?"
They called out random names. Most of them were common names, but a few were weird, like Porkpie, Guido, etc. TThe names were also familiar. No, I thought. Those can't be my name. Too weird. Then they started calling out names from myths. Aneas, Theseus, Ascanius, and other weird assortmen of roman and greek names. I heard someone call out Perseus. I looked around, trying to see who said it. Lupa caught me looking and said, "Looks like we got a reaction to a name. Is your name Perseus?"
Everyone quieted down. I have a feeling that it IS my name, but it isn't. I hesitantly nodded my head.
Lupa asked, "It is a greek name though. We cannot allow a hero with a greek name."
I thought for a moment. Maybe I could make a nickname out of it. "Percy."
"What?"
"It's not a greek name, but it feels right."
Lupa nodded slowly. I got the feeling she knew more than she let on. "Let us welcome Percy."
The others clapped. Hazel seemed disappointed that my name wasn't Riku. She plays too many video games, I thought.
"We also have something to discuss." Everyone listened. "Reyna has bestowed a prophecy to Percy here." Lupa looked at me. "Will you please repeat the prophecy, child?"
I stood up. "You shall travel to the forbidden land/ And find what is lost, and encounter sand/ Memories shall be returned by the goddess who stole/ After the bridge is built, and the camps are whole."
I sat down.
Lupa said, "Percy will go on this quest three days from now. He will be accompanied by Dakota, Reyba, Robert, Gwenyth, and Hazel."
Hazel stood up, looking serious. "We need to disect this prophecy first, so we can at least be ready for what's gonna happen."
Sherman said, "Well the forbidden land... there's only one forbidden land. Like, REALLY forbidden." He looked nervous.
I whispered to Bobby, "What's he talking about?"
"New York. Manhattan," he murmured. "No demigod is allowed there. Ever. It's where Olympus is."
"I think we all know where the forbidden land is." Lupa looked at me right in the eye. "Be careful. There is a good reason why the demigods of this camp are not allowed to go there."
Hazel said, "Well, at least we know where were going. Now, what is lost?"
Reyna spoke. "JASON!" She looked really confident. "He's the one who's lost!"
Everybody agreed. They started talking to each other, until Lupa growled. They went silent. "Yes, it is Jason. They will have to find him before time."
I stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean 'before time'?"
Lupa shook her head. "That is all I can tell you."
"Ok..." Hazel shot a look at Reyna, who was giddy with excitement. "We need to find out what is sand."
Nobody came up with a suggestion. Nobody knew. Except Lupa, I thought. And she's not talking.
Hazel sighed. "No idea what sand is huh? Ok then. The memory part is pretty clear. Percy here has no memory, so we can assume that he will get his memory back on this quest. The question is, which goddess is the one who stole them?"
Sherman said, "Are you sure it isn't a god? Mercury is the god of theives, so..."
"No. The prophecy said goddess."
"Nobody has an idea? Onto the next part then. What's the bridge?"
A blond kid spoke up, "There's alot of bridges in Manhattan."
"Well, that explains alot," Hazel said sarcastically. "Any others?"
"Fine. The prophecy also says bout camps. CampSSSS" She put an emphasis on the -s.
Lupa finally participates. "I cannot tell you what that means. You will have to find out on your own." Lupa turned to the quest-keteers. "You have all the insight you need. Now, go and prepare for your quest, and let us pray that they find Jason and survive Manhattan."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­
hope u like it. i have only limited time, so sorry if there's anything wrong with it. i was planning to reveal who his parent is, but i didnt have time. sory.
smile
(Dakota and Hazel are twins btw, not Gwen)

-Hey Gwen! I said catching up to Gwen. She spun around.
-Oh, hey Z-Percy.
-Hey, earlier, you were going to tell me something.

-Oh yeah, my mum. Terpsichore. A muse, the muse of dance and song.
-I thought Apollo was the god of song.
-Yeah, but so is Terpsichore. Apollo covers a big domain, Terpsichore is specific to song. Trust me, my sisters have voiced to rival with angels.
-And you? Her cheeks flushed a little pink.
-Ah, not too bad. She said.
-Is she trying to worm out of declaring talent? One of the twins said walking up.
-Yeah, see, she's blushing. The other said.
-Look Gwen, you're still new here, but you should've learned by now that boasting will get you hit, but being overly humble will get you under estimated. Same goes for you Pork-Percy.
-Oh gods. I said wodnering how long it would take to shake off Porkpie.
-I dont like to boast, Dakota. Gwen said.
-Yeah, but you dont need to lie about your exploading talent oh so-humble one. Gwen blushed more and Hazel gave her a pat in the bakc good-naturedly.
-It's getting late, we should go sleep unless we all want to die.
-Geez Kody, way to help the new kid's nerves. Hazel said, hitting her sister in the leg with her bow.
-I say truth, I sya truth! Dakota said.
-Goodnight. The twins said before turning their heels.
-How do you tell them apart? I asked Gwen.
-Dakota's voice is an octave higher then Hazel's. I have perfect pitch. She said.
-Okay, any normal people way?
-Nope. Not a birthmark, size difference, they even weigh the same.
-Joy.
-I know, think of their poor mother. Anyways, they're right. You're in Mercury's cabin. The one over there. Gwen said.
-Thanks Gwen.
-You're welcome. Try to get some sleep.
-You too.
-Oh, I wont. I egt nervous super easily. Gwen said, trning her heals, her hair bouncing on her shoulders.
oh whoops. mistake. must have misread it.
smile
No worries ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lightning98 said…
big smile
Chapter 7

That night I had the strangest dream...
I woke up in a freezing cold river in a dark place. I sat up and standing on top of water was a girl. She had blonde hair and dark gray eyes. She wore an orange t-shirt that read words that I could not spell out, and jeans.
"Oh, Percy, hi, I connected!" she said, "are you ok? Well you better be... where are you? Come back, please."
She loked beautiful in a natural sort of way. Concern was spread across her face. I knew who she was, I just did not remember her name, but when I saw her face, flashbacks came to me...
I saw me and her, we must have been little kids, we where standing face to face. I was all sweaty and bloody, with rips all over my cloths, I was also holding a strangehorn thing (it was big). She had curly blonde hair, she was wearing the same cloths, and theri was some kind of glow to her. Then I saw me and her sitting on a bench that looked like the camps eating place. She was handing me a plate of cake, it was blue. We talked for a little and then we leaned to kiss eachother. In the middle of the kiss a huge croud of people came in and they lifted us up on their sholders. All of the imeges faded and now instead of looking at the girl, I was looking at a new person.
"Hello, Percy," said the lady, "I know you don't remember me but I am Hera."
I tryed to reply but I could not talk.
"I am sorry that I did this to you, I had no choice. After you go on your quest ypu will under stand. I am sorry but I must go now, Zeus is waiting."

I was woken up by a cold bucket of water. The problem was I was not wet. A Mercury kid was standing over me with a bucket in his hand.

"Ok well thats weird," he said, "well anywho now you are an offical camper..."
"Great," I replied, "just great."
------------
Sorry its so short... but hi... new to this story but happy to join
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Calypso_ said…
cool
I love your addition lightning in fact everyones wad amazing maybe I'll post one one of this days.......
hmm... i thought long about how to follow that chapter, i think i got it. i got this idea from the lost hero.

I get determined

I went out of the cabin, still thinking about the blond girl. We were kissing. Does that mean she's my girlfriend? I tried to remember, but all I got was an epic headache. I headed to breakfast. I passed the archery range, the forge, the climbing wall (with mosters).I sat beside Helen. Everyone was talking about the upcoming quest.
"-monsters they will fight?"
"-huge success or epic fail?"
"-the sand?"
"-think they'll find Jason?"
I finished my breakfast and went to training. I went to a sword-fighting class and found Bobby instructing a bunch of half-bloods. He saw me and waved me over. He showedus moves that seemed unfamiliar, yet familiar. He paired us up and told us to fight until the other is at swordpoint. I got paired up with a kid that sort of looked like Bobby. Great, I thought. Ar-Mars. I just found out yeaterday that Bobby was a child of Mars, and I got the feeling were supposed to be enemies. I didn't tell him that though, for obvious reasons.
"I'm Joe, Mars. Where's your sword?"
I took out my pen and uncapped it. It growed into a sword.
"Nice," he said. "Now lets fight."
He sliced at me. I parried the blow and executed an attack of my own. He barely managed to block it. He narrowed his eyes, and started pressing with more force. he missed every time. It almost feels natural to me. Finally, he swung his sword at me, and I hit his hilt, and disarmed him. The other's gawked at me.
"What?" I asked.
Bobby came over. "We've never seen that kind of fighting. Seems like you already know how to weild a sword."
"Er... thanks?"
He laughed. He then turned to the other kids. "Kay guys, me and Percy here are gonna spar with each other until the other gets beaten. Try to learn some moves while you're watching."
After that, he attacked me. It was so unexpected that his sword missed me by only 0.000000000001 nanometers.As we fought, I could tell he was trying to predict my moves, without success. I drove him toward the pond beside the arena, the others following the fight. He backed away, trying to not get himself killed. As we both got into the water, I felt a surge of strength. Releasing a complicated sequence of sword strokes, he fell into the water. He jabbed at me, and I felt a tug in my gut. A huge wave, bigger than the clinbing wall I saw earlier, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It splashed into Bobby and I. Strangely, I can still breathe, but Bobby was choking with water. A son of Apollo came over and performed CPR. By the time he coughed enough water to talk, alot of people gathered, including Lupa. Bobby stood up and looked at me.
"H-he.... the wave... huge... determined.."
The other's gasped. Lupa, in goddess form, looked me over.
"I think we know who his parent is."
I looked at Hazel, who was beside Reyna and Gwen. She nodded encouragingly and mouthed 'wave' to me. I'm pretty sure she didn't mean the hello-wave. It dawned on me who my godly parent is. I concentrated and felt that peculiar tug in my gut. Another wave rose in the pond. It spanned the whole pond. I let it go, and the wave crashed back into the pond before it got to us.
I glanced at Lupa, but I saw no surprise in her eyes. Like she already knew...
The other demigods were staring at me in awe.
Hazel said, "You, Percy, are the son of Neptune."
Poseidon, I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, now that his unknown parentage problem is gone, I can relax. You can see how sort of similar this is to Jason's demo.
big smile
ok i officially voted myself official cheerleader for this forum so..... Awesome chapter Partypony! I expected nothing less from someone who's almost as crazy as me :) (i may seem calm now but you should see me when I'm hyper :D)keep up these amazing chapters guys!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Those 2 were awesome! Lightning, yours was sweat! Damn Hera for breaking communication, just, damn her...

Partypony, yours was super well writen and I liked the fight!

I second Calypso's nommination.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyJlover121 said…
smile
i get a message from someone unexpected
chapter 9
after that everyone gawked at me. lupe moved me to pos- neptunes cabin, it was actually nice, but it was lonely. tomorrow was the day we had to go on the quest. tired, i layed down on one of the beds. i wanted to talk to that grey-eyed girl i saw earlier. how did i lose my memory? and exactly who stole it? i couldnt sleep, so i got up and went for a walk. i went to the pond where i got determined earlier. i bent down and splashed my face with cool water. i just sat there, trying to remember any memories. half asleep, i heard mist. i looked over and saw some mist and a rainbow. i walked over to it. stupid as it may sound, i said "hello?" the mist shimmered and then i was looking at a image. there was a blonde-haired dude staring at me, "are you percy?" he asked. "yea, i think so. why?" he didnt answer my question." my name is jason, are you ok?" i had tons of questions in my head, but i settled for one. "how do you know me?" he smiled "i'll take that as a yes. you see, you went missing 6 days ago from our camp." i thought of the prophecy, "what camp?" he looked sad, "i'm sorry but chiron forbiddened me to tell you, sorry i have to go. just one more thing: remember everyone, especially annabeth." and then the image shimmered and disapeared. i thought of what jason said, who was chiron and annabeth? he thought of the grey-eyed girl. he almost jumped ten feet when someone pit a hand on his shoulder.
smile
in that last part "he" was supposed to be "i". sorry the chapter was short
wow. wonder who the hand belong to...
i'll make it up.

I meet the Son of Hades

I turned around and saw a kid around 12 or 13, pale skin, and intense manic eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with a dancing skeleton, black jeans, and a skull ring in his hand. And a sword that felt like death was really close....
"Hey Percy. How's life?" he said.
I sighed. First the mist guy, now this kid. "How the hell did you know my name? I don't even know my own."
He smiled. "Of course I know you. You're my friend."
"Friend?"
"Well, yeah. I mean, first I really hated you for being responsible for the death of my sister, but then I sort of got over it... sort of."
I killed his sister? "Who are you? And how'd you come here? And how'd I kill you sister? And-"
"Whoa. One question at a time," he said. "I'm Nico diAngelo. Son of Hades."
I hesitated. "You mean Pluto."
He sounded like he expected this. "No, Hades. Not Pluto, Hades."
"Um, ok."
"I came here through shadowtravelling. Of course, I had a few ah, detours."
"Detours?"
"I accidentally went to Australia." He paused. "The kangaroos there are really good at kicking. Anyway, after a few tries, I finally got here. You got Jason's IM?"
I remember the mist guy's name was Jason. But IM? "What's IM?"
"Iris- message. Mist."
"Oh. yeah I got it."
"Continuing with the questions. You got my sister killed by giving her the idea of going inside an unstable bronze giant. She got killed when she finally disabled it." His eyes went misty at this memory.
I felt like I should say something. "Um... sorry."
He breathed deeply. "I'm over it."
"So, um, what are you doing here? You say you know me. Can you tell me my life before... this?" I waved my hand in the air.
He said, "Yes. I know you. More people from your past are gonna arrive. Don't attack them, ok? Oh, and don't tell the Romans. They'll kill us. We'll be arriving by flying boat. For the meantime, take Jason's advice. Try to remember Annabeth. Oh, and when we got things under control, don't tell Chiron I visited you."
My head was spinning. "Wait, what flying boat? Who's Annabeth and Chiron? Why would we kill you?"
He smiled without humor. "You'll find out. I already said more than enough. Good luck."
And with that, he stepped into the shadows... and disappeared.
I had a deja vu. I stepped into the shadows, but he really was gone.
Wait, why did I even talk to that guy? I should have disarmed him and taken him to Lupa. He said he was a son of Hades, but he must have meant Pluto. But I knew he knew what he was talking about. He really meant Hades. I wondered about that.
Nico was so familiar....

GO NICO!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना confuzzler said…
whoa u sound just like RR
big smile
NICOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! thank the gods you brought Nico back Partypony also I love the Idea that Jason got an iris message to Percy nice job percyJlover121 and for anybody who doubts their chapters awesomeness because it's short take this message to heart it doesn't matter if it's short as long as it has an awesome idea/addition/lead-off/cliff-hanger woven into it any-who you guys are great and awesome and all the wonderful words that I can't think of right now!:) I look forward to more of these amazing addicting chapters! Keep it up!!!
smile
thanks calyso. and if any of you liked my chapter, im making my own version of this: the son of neptune~
because i love reading and i have a very easy imagination :)
big smile
here's my deal. i will only make chapters if there's a new chapter from somebody else, ok? cuz i need something to continue on.

forgot to say this: great chapter percyJlover121!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lightning98 said…
big smile
I was sill shocked by the Nico kid comeing in. Why was he so farmilliar, what was the whole "flying boat" thing about, who was Annabeth... the name sounded to farmilliar to forget, it was lingering in the ack of my brain, laughing at me saying "YOU CAN'T REMEMBER ME!!!!!!!"
Lets just say becaause of all of this I could not sleep.
I the mini fridge in my room their was bottles of water, I took one out and snuck outside. I walked down to the lake, took my shoes off and put them in the water. I took out my pen and uncaped it. It was about 3ft. long, a type of bronze with a gold handle. I put it in the water, it shined a faint glow, the only light of the night. I took it out and as the drops fell off, the water rippled. A sudden message came in the water, it was blury but I understood what it said after acouple of seconds,
"Brace yourself."
What could that mean, I have heard it before.
The message faded after awhile. Then out, far out, in the water, a big light came, not like a boat light, like a "God comming down from hevan" kind of light.
I capped my pen and dove into the water.
-------------------------------

I know it is short but yah, not the best writer in the land
surprise
Oh. My. Gods. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I loved it in three or so paragraphs you have managed to hook me onto an amazingly awesome, tortuous cliff hanger! and as I said before it doesn't matter if it's short as long as it has an awesome idea/addition/lead-off/cliff-hanger woven into it and that chapter, lightning, is exactly what I'm talking about it was truly amazing and I pity the person who has to write the next chapter I bid you good luck Person that writes the next chapter!
smile
whos gonna write the next chapter?
smile
It's not determined someone just up and writes it you could write it Hecate could write it Partypony could write it heck even I could write it but I would be afraid of ruining the awesome story we have going here and I also don't have the time (at the moment)
smile
i guess i will though it would be kinda hard to do

chapter 11 (i think)
i get a family reunion

the water was ice cold, but i could also breath. i didnt exactly know where i was going until a hippocampi found me. "follow me." it said. hesitantly, i got on and it took off. after a few minutes i saw a palace. i got off the hippocampi and looked around. i know this place. a figure walked out of a building and saw me.
"percy!" the guy yelled. he was 7 feet tall and he had one eye. cyclops i thought. he hugged me. he saw me choking and let go. "who are you?" i asked. he looked sad.
"brother does not remember tyson." he said, he looked familiar.
"wait, you are my-my brother?"i said in disbelief.
"come, i will take you to daddy." he pulled my hand and walked toward the palace-looking building. a cyclops as my brother? my life keeps getting weirder and weirder.
laugh
awwwwwwwww!!!!! POOR TYSON!!! I feel so bad for him but great way to introduce Tyson to the readers! nice chapter!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ganondorf26 said…
chapter 12
a walk down memory lane
"Come on brother!" tyson said. reluctantly percy went they went past the cyclopes forges, hippocampi stables to a big castle."this is atlantis isnt it." percy said. "yup, daddys been realy woried about you goin away." tyson said. "Neptune." percy said. "no Posidain." tyson said glumly. " ok so your bringing to posidain." percy said. yup almost there" tyson said. then they walk to the throne room to find out.....
smile
chapter 12
i meet my dad, the ultimate sea god

a warm smile introduced us in the throne room. the man had blue-green eyes like me and he looked like a surfer: some surfer shorts and some flip-flops.
"percy, my boy! what brings you here?" he looked happy to see me, but why?
"i rode a hippocampi down here, why? who are you?"how come i keep meeting people i dont know? the thought annoyed me. tyson sniffled "brother does not remember."
the surfer guy looked at tyson "its all right, why dont you go to the forges for a while?" tyson sniffeled again and walked out. "who are you?" i asked again, hoping for a certain answer.
"curse hera for this stupid gamble." he muttered "i am poseidon, god of the sea."
of course, poseidon, my dad. i still had many questions going through my mind
"can you help me restore my memories?" i asked
his face hardened "im afraid not, my boy. you have to find your own way. the sun is rising, and you do not want to be late for your quest do you? good luck." he smiled and whistled. a dolphin swam by
"this will be your ride percy, and remember, trust your instincts." i got on the dolphin and we swam up toward the surface, the palace becoming a glow. "good-bye, father." i whispered.

(sorry i keep posting, i cant help it)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jas55jar said…
Chapter 13
We head to New York!

When I got to the surface, I climbed out of the lake and stood at the edge and said good-bye to the dolphin. It was all so confusing not knowing why everyone kept changing form roman gods to greek gods, everyone kept insisting there was a difference but if there is I couldn’t tell, and these people they call me Percy, I must have hit the jackpot earlier at the campfire.
It was early in the morning, but even so people were awake. I saw Hazel waving at me so I went to her.
“Where have you been” she said.
“Oh – I just went for a umm swim”
“Well hurry up, we leave for New York in 10 minutes”
I went to get ready, but all the while I was thinking about how she said New York, she sounded worried even a little scared, I didn’t know what her problem was to me New York sounded like a good place to be, it felt right to go there even if everyone one was so foreboding.
I went to find Hazel, Dakota, Gwen and Bobby, when I reached them I found out how we were getting to New York…on a flying chariot being carried by two pegasi. When I approached them I reached my hand out to pat one of the pegasus, he didn’t flinch at all but sniffed my hand.
“He seems to like you, he never lets strangers pat him” Dakota said.
“What’s his name?” I asked.
“My name is Milo, my lord”
“What, who said that?”
"It's me, the pegasi your standing next to"... Oh it was the pegasus, creepy!
“His name is Milo, and what are you talking about no one said anything”
“OH, don’t worry; Milo was just talking to me and yes I am totally freaked out right now”
“Oh right, Neptune created horses so yeah it’s natural that u can speak to the pegasi”
“Good to know... now let’s go”
We all got onto the chariot, as it lifted off the ground all could think was OMG this is soooo not possible, and yet here we were on a flying chariot heading to ‘forbidden’ New York.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

yeaah, thats my attempt at them leaving camp :D
smile
we meet my pet monster

it was sunset after a few minutes, so i was the first one to break the silence "so, who was this jason guy?" ia asked. the others turned to me, it was dakota who answered.
"he was the best camper of ours, he was nice, strong, and brave. he was also a son of zeus. he went missing 3 days ago, and you appeared out of nowhere." dakota said. they all looked down. should i tell them about jason in the mist? or nico or my dad? i took the risk and told them about the iris message. they looked at me, stunned.
"jason talked only to YOU?" bobby asked
"he said i went missing around the same time HE went missing." i said
"is that possible?" gwen asked
hazel didnt look suprised. "so i guess we go to the other camp, whichever that is." hazel said
we rode in silence for the next few minutes, then we stopped at a restaurant. before we could even walk inside, 2 of the hugest dogs i've ever seen, attacked us.
"hellhounds!" dakota yelled over the barking. bobby pulled out his sword and the girls had bow and arrows. i pulled out my pen and uncapped my sword. bobby charged at them while dakota, gwen, and hazel kept shooting arrows. one of the hellhounds disarmed bobby and his sword clattered against the parking lot. i thought, i'm crazy, and i jumped on one. it bucked like a rodeo bull but it couldnt throw me off. finally, i jabbed my sword in its stomach and disappeared with dust left behind, 2 down 1 to go. then, when the other hellhound was about to jump on gwen, hazel, and dakota, another hellhound jumped out of bushes. my only thought was: come on!! but the hellhound killed the other one. then it turned and jumped on me.
"percy, watch out!" hazel yelled at me.
the hellhound jumped on me and started to..........lick me? i saw a tag on its collar
Ms. O'Leary
manhatten, new york.
if found call 426-311-5710

"is your name ms. o'leary?" i asked it-i mean-her. it barked playfully, an arrow whizzed past her head and i got up.
"no! dont kill her!" i yelled.
they looked at me like i was crazy. "but thats a HELLHOUND." bobby said, getting up.
"did you call it a HER?" dakota asked me.
"her name is ms. o'leary and she saved our lives. plus she might help us. look at her collar." i said. they looked at me hestitantly but came and looked at ms. o'leary's collar.
gwen looked up, "manhatten, new york. you think that's where we should go?"
i smiled, "yes."
smile
p.s. not real number, so dont call there, please
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheHero_AC said…
Next time use 555 it is fake they use it in movies
cloudy
Ohhhhhh I like how you introduce Mrs. O'Leary Nice job guys!! Also I liked the way you emphasized the 'forbiden' New York great jobs looking forward to more:)

P.S. Sorry I sound so Mellow it's just that I'm a little tired at the moment just got back from a long day of school;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jas55jar said…
big smile
i love how you added mrs o'leary, shes the best hellhound ever.
BUT was someone else travelling with her, are they going to ditch the chariot, or follow mrs o'leary by air....hmmm something to think about!!!!
we get pizza with a side of goat

we follow mrs. o'leary to a pizza parler. weird to the mortals shes a poodle. we leave her out side go in and we find a guy with crutches a small beard and a rasta cap on. then he yells "per-cy-yy." I look hes coming over. "where were you we looked everywhere!?" He says. "who are you, I dont remember anthing." he looks a bit stricken by this " Its me your best friend, Grover." Grover says the other guys look at him quizically and then Bobby says " probably a faun." "Im a Sayter!" Grover says

He invites us to pizza and we accept he starts eating. plate and all. He then tells us "where were you man we were worried sick especialy annabeth." "OKAY seriosly who is this annabeth chick because everybody keeps saying her name Jason, that nico kid-." he then realizes he said to much "you spoke to nico nobodys seen him in a couple weeks." Grover says "but to answer your question annabeth is your girlfriend. grover says "MY what!"

sorry i cant think of anthing else to say
wow everyone's introducing so many old characters. and there's so many chapters in the one day that i haven't been here. its a bit overwhelming actually, and a bit fast, but what the heck? i like it fast! here's a couple of chapters for everyone!

'We' are coming for us
Grover told me that the girl Annabeth has been my friend for 5 years and we started going out ever since the Second Titan War.
"Hold on," Bobby said. "The Titan War? You guys knew about that?"
"Oh yeah," Grover replied. "We fought in it."
"I didn't see you storming Mount Tam with us."
"We were here at Manhattan. Kronos tried to take over Olympus, but we managed to beat him and his army of monsters."
"Who's we?" Reyna asked.
Grover hesitated. "You'll find out on your own. For now, you have to come with me."
Hazel asked, "To where?"
Grover said carefully, "Somewhere safe. I need to get back... there... to get some reinforcements. So just stay in the city ok? In fact, here."
He handed us a wad of cash. "Check yourselves in a hotel called Olympia Gralle. It's run by demigods. Stay there until we come back. I can probably find you somewhere in the city, but this is easier."
"Once again, who's we?"
"You'll find out."
I said, "But we're in a quest."
Grover said, "What's the quest?"
"To find a guy named Jason. Oh, and to restore my memories. And to build some kind of bridge."
"I-we can help you with most of that. Just stay somewhere, and don't leave until we come back."
"Deal." Bobby said.
"Is 'we' some kind of faun group?" Dakota asked.
"No. Not faun. But there are satyrs." He straightened up. "I gotta go guys. Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blame Bobby for this
We wandered around Manhattan. Our chariot got 'carjacked'. Apparently, mortals saw it as a car and some duddes decided to steal it. I have no idea how they could steal it though.
"The pegasi will go back to camp." Reyna said. "If they're lost, that's what they always do."
We stopped at a restaurant to eat something. While we were eating burgers, a moster attacked.
The monster was 6 feet tall, had razor- sharp claws, and green skin. It was also very beautiful.
"That's a..." I trailed off, not sure what it was.
The mortals were screaming at the top of their lungs and running out of the restaurant. The thing moved toward us.
"It's an Unnamed." Hazel said, reaching for her bow. "They're a new type of monster. Echidna got bored a few centuries ago, so she created this moster. We still don't know what the name is, so we call it Unnamed."
"Oh." I didn't think I needed a history lesson while there's a monster about to attack us.
I uncappped Riptide and slashed at the monster. It was incredibly fast. She dodged my blow and landed beside Reyna. She tried to hit it with her spear, but again the Unnamed dodged. Bobby came at it from behind and finally got it in a choke hold. It thrashed around in his arms, but he was too strong. Then it stopped. Bobby was so surprised that he relaxed his grip for a bit. The Unnamed then kicked at Bobby and he flew across the room. It grabbed him and wrote something in his forehead with its claws. Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, and I charged at the Unnamed but, surprisingly, Bobby blocked the blow that was supposed to have sliced her in two.
"Bobby," I said. "What the hell are you doing."
He didn't seem to hear me. Reyna tried to stab the monster, but Bobby unarmed her and her spear broke in two.
"It's got him!" Dakota shouted. She and her sister shot arrows at it, but it moved fast enough that even Apollo kids couldn't shoot them. Gwen threw a dagger. Big mistake. The Unnamed grabbed it in the air, and started to fight Gwen. Gwen was soon knocked unconcious.
Meanwhile, Reyna and I tried to erase whatever was on his forehead, but he wouldn't let us go near him.
"We have to fight him," Reyna said quietly to me. "Like, really fight him. For real. He's under the Unnamed's control now."
I didn't want to fight him ,but there's no choice. We fought against Bobby, but he seemed to be way faster than before. Guess the monster shared her agility with him.
Dakota and Hazel kept shooting arrows at the monster, but it just slowed it down.
Something unexpectedly happened.
The Unnamed snarled at Bobby, who touched his forehead. He went unconcious. The Unnamed took something in her pocket and threw it at the ground.
Then I fainted to the ground.
----------------------------------

yeah, guess I broke the rules for writing 2 chapters at once, but I can't help myself. sorry.
nice chapter but i just noticed i wrote that they ate pizza with grover ps what happend to mrs. o'leary
no idea. i'll make up one.

the story of mrs oleary
(percy)

we left mrs oleary. the others didnt want a hellhound travelling with us. i dint really see the problem. she could be usefull in a fight. she seemed sad, but she crept to the shadows and disappeared. i checked the restaurant to see the damage. it was a wreck. and for some reason, there's a fire inside. huh.
"Mrs oleary is back at camp."
i jumped. nico was behind me.
"what?" i asked.
"mrs oleary is safe. she's upset though."
"oh yeah. sorry about that."
he shrugged. "no matter. you guys must be hungry."
"actually we just ate."
he smiled. "grover found you huh? i'll bet u guys didn't eat anything."
"no not really. grover ate most of it."
he laughed. kinda creepy. "u better take his advice. there's this hotel near central park thats run by demigods by the way. they're nice, and they wont tell."
"how come i dont know this stuff?"
"have u ever been there?"
"no. i dont think so."
"no, you havent. i accidentally came there when i was practicing shadowtravelling."
"Percy!" Gwen was calling for me.
"You better go now. i'll see you around." he disappeared back into the shadows, like mrs oleary.
I walked to gwen. "cmon, lets go look for central park."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this btw, happens between chapter 16 and1 17. this is just a short story to explain a few things ok? continue on to chapter 18.
thats really cool partypony but sad
sad why?
no real reason
it was cool though how you added nico to it
its not THAT sad. i didnt even mean it to be sad. i dont even know what the sad part is.
your one of the most people that write in this thing (partypony)
thanks. i still dont know what the sad part is
cloudy
Hey partypony just to clear things up here you left of with Bobby disappearing and Percy unconcious (I think that's how you spell it) correct?
yeah thats how you spell it