द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Which characters do आप want to meet again?

RoHeHa_6264995 posted on Jun 18, 2010 at 04:58AM
THO series is going to come out in 115 days. Which of the old characters from PJO do you expect to see in THO? Will we meet Calypso in the next series? Will Luke, Bianca, Silena and Beckendorf come back? Will Nico play a major role? Share your opinions!

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoHeHa_6264995 said…
I think Luke will certainly try for rebirth, but he'll be a newborn baby and maybe we won't see him in this book. Maybe later, I'm not sure. And I really hope Nico will be a main character. People are talking about Thalico and Thauke, but I don't know which couple to support, maybe Thalia won't fall in love, I mean, she's very loyal to Artemis.
What do you guys think?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HecateA said…
smile
I say X any couple involving Thalia!
She's too loyal to Artemis to even think aout dating!
But let's say she hadn't made the pact but had found some other way to stop aging.
Luke just hurt her too much too many times for a couple to be born (or re-born? hmm...) Besides, she wouldn't know it would be him and he wouldn't even remember her (unless there is a serious problem in Lethe).
And as for Thalico, I think that Thalia, Percy and Nico are like siblings to each other. They all shared a common stress at some point and if you've read the sword of Hades in the demigod files (if not, please do), they get along well.
my friend says she used to favor Perlia, but then she made the pact.
I like Thalico better.
And yes we NEED to see Nico and Thalia again! Maybe the big 3 demiggods will be all-hands on deck search-and-rescue. They have worked together in the sword of Hades.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना booklover27 said…
laugh
I hope we get to meet more hunters of Artemis and definitely want to see Nico and Thalia back. I dont think bechendorf and/or selena will try for rebirth cause they're together and if the did they wouldnt be able to remember each other which they wouldnt want. I think Luke might though, not sure we'll see him in the series though unless time goes by really fast. and I agree with RoHeHa on Thalia falling in love, after Zoe's death Thalia is way too loyal to artemis to even think about falling in love.

I also want to see Clarise and Chris in the next one, and of course Travis and Connor Stoll
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kokishka said…
smile
It would be awesome if the main characters went to the Underworld and saw Bianca. But thats kind of redundant, so scratch that. I really want to see Calypso.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lightning98 said…
i think on the quest that goes on(which jason will be part of)they will possibly see thalia..... if thalia found out about percy being missing she would want to help the most she could...... i would also want to see Calypso, she seemed so nice.....mabye jason will land on her island too...but the sad thing is if that happens he would probably have to leave her
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HecateA said…
smile
Calypso isn't stuck on the island anymore, if I were her I'd be traveling the world!

And Rick said we won't see her :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lightning98 said…
wait she isnt stuck???? but she told percy that she had to stay there forever??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tayla112 said…
mischievous
of course she is still stuck and its all because of her dad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aphroditeskid21 said…
big smile
No Remeber one of Percy's request was to let Calypso go and the gods did. if you don't know what i'm talking about go reread The Last Oylipain(Spelled wrong)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babbytreegrowth said…
big smile
i agree with booklover27, um i would like to see Michael Yue, i mean i almost cried when he died.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iamawesome77 said…
It would be cool to see Beckendorf.I mean they only had a couple days to mourn and the same with Michael Yew. They both sacrificed themselves. Beckendorf's was a lost cause considering the fact that that wasn't the real Princess Andromeda if I remember right.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnnabethC said…
big smile
Rick said we're going to see Tyson and Grover in Son of Neptune (if I remember correctly) !!!! I also would really like to see Nico!