द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस What do ya' think?

Amphitrite posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 07:17AM
Weekly article? You choose the subject, I give you the most popular theories on it. I'll throw in my opinion for free, and I'll give you the most factual evidence I can? If anything, it might help you understand what's going on on the "2nd camp half blood series" thread over at the PJO site. I don't know about you, but with all the spamming that's been going on, it's getting just a tad bit annoying to try and sift through. Soooooo, the question is, what do you think? Also, anyone with artistic skills, how about you help us out and let us know (via posting some fan art) what you think the new characters look like....

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 280 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 280

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoHeHa_6264995 said…
heart
Yeah that's totally awesome! Just tell me if you need any help, you're my hero!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Amphitrite said…
big smile
Thanks, actually, I need some help with a topic....what do you think the first one should be about?

P.S. I'm not a hero, lol, I've not slain any Gorgans that I know of, and I've yet to find/tame a pegasus (although, that's at the top of my list of things to do before I kick the bucket, lol)
smile
OK then... This is Holic idea: Who do you think will be the new enemy and what will cause the conflicts in the series?
P.S: Athenians admire anybody who's wiser than they are :))
sunny
Alright, I will get to work on it. Look for it to be out tomorrow.
big smile
Yay I can't wait!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RickJackson98 said…
I'll help you with articles and different stuff like that but so far we know its the mistress I'll think somethings as well and put them up tommorow
sunny
Thanks RickJackson98, I would love to see your ideas!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना redhawks said…
monkey
Do you have any theroys on anything else other then what is on that other forum we r all on?
big smile
redhawks, I just might, but it's going to take a little cooersion to get it out of me! lol, is there anything you would like to know? If there is I could give you my opinions on it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RickJackson98 said…
hey guys I just thought what if the mistess is just the most evil monster in the world
smile
Well we have kinda exusted these topics but how bout wrighting an article or two on jason dad/mom or how he lost his memory like what is ur best idea on it
I thought we had an article about that?
OK I don't have any better ideas, but I'll try to work it out soon...
big smile
Keep the ideas coming guys, I will pick the topic on Thursday and let you know which idea I went with!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना i_am_zim said…
oh this is ware you guys have bin coming. you are starting to stop going on the pjo club. seeking of stopping going on what ever happened to the amazer??? i think he died :(
big smile
He did die and that is spam what u just said and RoHeha will not be happy afterall she is the goddess of anti-spam.
I have an idea how bought wrighting and article on the cover.
cool
I've been thinking about that, redhawks, but like I said in my last post, keep the ideas coming, I'll choose the topic on Thursday.
No zim we are not leaving! If you didn't notice, I still come to PJO spot whenever I can!
meh
I'm leaving there for a little while until the spamming gets under control, and a few people stop being rude, I can't stand rudeness... so, I'll be over here working on stuff...but I'll be checking in over at the PJO spot, just won't reply to anything.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 11evan11 said…
if ur article is right could percy have been token hostage by her our would he be killed right then?
kidnapped prob. because she might wnat him as a hostage for more chaos or summtin
I doubt she would kill him, she would be trying to stir up chaos, and if Deimos and Phobos are helping out they might be using the whole "Percy's missing" thing to scare the other demigods.
hmmm
so he was pry kidnaped. but y dos the kid with 1 show hav any thing to do with it ?
Well, Annabeth had a vision that somebody with one shoe would have the answer to what happened to Percy, so I'm guessing that Jason knows deep down in his brain where Percy is, but the Amnesia is supressing the memory.
smile
Amphitrite, I can't wait to see your article!
And evan, this forum is for Amphitrite's project. Please don't talk about theories here! There's another forum for that!
big smile
For some reason, RoHeHa, you just made me feel important, Thank you! I will choose a topic Thursday. There are SO many things I can write it on, now that we have some new information on it. SOOOO I'm am instituting a new idea. I'm going to give everyone a few options, and whichever everyone likes the most makes it into the article.

CHOICES

Choice 1:
How big of a role will children of Hephaestus play in the Lost Hero?

Choice 2:
Cover Analysis

Choice 3:
Book Description Analysis

Help me out, people, Choose one that you are just itching for me to cover, don't worry if I don't pick yours, they will be available to pick for next week's article!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HecateA said…
cloudy
2!
What I think is that Leo (child of Hephaestuis according to me) will rebuild the bronze dragon with his cabin mates or something. Because it doesn't look like a normal dragon on the cover
i like 3 cuz i would like to know more about the book then what the 2 chapters said.
smile
ditto!
cool
THE TOPIC HAS BEEN CHOOSEN!!!! Book Description analysis. Look for the article to be out tomorrow or Saturday (depending on how well my internet connection is). Let's get started on topics for next week's article. The new options are:

1. The importance of Hephaestus children

2. Cover Analysis

3. Where the Hades is Percy? And what does Piper's dad have to do with all of it?
smile
3!
or 2. (I think its the bronze dragon)
(I've already written an article on Percy thought)
But I've missed Piper's missing dad!
I have other article topics for you...
-Which minor gods will we see?
-Where's Piper's dad?
-Any other ideas what new monsters will apper? What about old favorites? (cough*minotaur*cough)

On that last one I'm thinking we'll see more sea creatures (mermaids) and griffins, laelaps, lamia and others (check wikipedia).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyjackson51 said…
You should go with number 3 for next week
it would be great to hear what your theories are for that topic

P.s sorry but I just thought of something amazer probably died from all the spaming he was doing on claimed pages
laugh
Death by Spam?
big smile
The new article is up. Before you ask, yes I was thinking about Lucky charms when I came up with the title, and I was eating strawberries when I started writing the article.....

Remember to post your picks for the next article.
big smile
3 I am really wondering about that. I can't find any new ideas on it.
I can't find your new article Amphitrite!!!
big smile
redhawks, its called Magically Delicious....I was thinking about Lucky Charms when I was writing it.

Keep the choices coming! SO FAR number 3 is in the lead!

P.S.Where in Hades is RoHeHa?
smile
Thanks I will go find it and maybe RoHeha got off because everyone was spamming on the other site of pjo or it could be some tehnical problem.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TweaK100 said…
smile
DEFINATELY NUMBA THREE!!!!!

For another Article, you should talk about The childrens Godly Parent possibilities. I mean, its pretty obvious that Hephaestus
is Leos father... Maybe its a possible subjects for another article. Probably not likely... Never mind. Dumb idea i guess on my part. Disregard everything i just typed.

I VOTE 4 NUMBA THREE STILL!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to reading your article, Amphitrite!
smile
Here I am Amphitrite. And redhawks, I'll fight against spam till the end of the world!
I vote for number 3!!! And number 1 or 2 can be the topic for next week, I think.
big smile
NUMBER THREE IT IS, EVERYONE!!! Sorry that I'm two days late on choosing and such but my internet connection crapped out. So yeah, number three.

Here's the new choices

1. Cover Analysis. (trust me, there is information there)

2.Things I think we will see in this series, and foreshadowing from the PJO series.

3. The Importance of Hephaestus children.

pick, Pick, PICK!!!
so is the next one going 2 be a bout 1 or r u going to just skip it and go to the new ones. but im going to pick 2.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smirk
1!
I wonder if the rooftops behind the dragon could give a clue to where the story is...
The cover analysis

You can review it for people but didn't we talk about this already on the other site
big smile
number 1
crying
Number 1 is in the lead!!!! You still have one more day for decisions. The new article is up, of course, and it's been up for a few days, it's just my internet is crappy and I couldn't let anyone know it was up. After I posted my signal went dead!!!! Any way as I said I'll make the decision tomorrow and set up a new set of choices. I will try to have the next article out on Saturday, if it's not up by Saturday, please don't be mad, my aunt just passed and we aren't sure if the funeral will be on Friday or Saturday.
sad
oh im sorry about ur aunt....... what are the next article choices. Wait im confussed which article are u talking about???

The third article the one I picked the topic for last is out (the one about where the Hades Percy is and what Piper's dad has to do with it.) It is called Peers and Parents.

I am back on my regular schedule, so I will choose the new topic tomorrow if my internet signal holds strong ( I'm leaching signal from my neighbors' connection via my really crappy netbook)
Hey guys well sense you all come to this page I just wanting you to see how this theory sounded
well you know how we talked about Jason dad on the other site and this site well we talked about what if I was a Titan and you guys said no well I was reading the series again and I remembered that Zoes dad was a Titan and she wasn't really a god
Actually, before becoming a Huntress Zoe was one of the Hesperides. The Hesperides were the goddesses of sunset and keepers of the tree of Golden Apples.
Ya so Number one is in the lead?
big smile
Yep, number one is in thelead...if anybody wants anything different, you better post your pick soon. I'll be choosing the topic later on today!