द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस CHARACTER HATE?!?!?!?! DISCUSSION

SamValdezLuv posted on Apr 25, 2013 at 02:25AM
Hey everyone!!! So there use to be a huge long message about this guy who wat hating on piper but I got rid of it because were really not talking about piper anymore. Anyways, use this forum to discuss anything or debate about any of the HoO characters to you're hearts content.
last edited on Jun 23, 2013 at 06:52PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 856 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 856

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Spikegilfer1997 said…
They're*
All the characters are flawed except in a believable way. Leo, Frank, Jason and Hazel all lost their parents, Percy had his kidnapped and was willing to leave her in the underworld to solve the lightning issue, Annabeth fled home because her dad detested her. Piper had a dad who loved her, positively no financial issues, no reason to think it was her problems and minimal supernatural influence. Leo had to deal with the fact his actions killed his mother, Piper had to deal with her own conscious actions.
What is there actually good about her? You're hosting I'll let you have the first real swing. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SamValdezLuv said…
look. im not some crazy ppiper lover, or anything like that. piper isnt like the other aphrodite girls. shes not a snot, shes not so concerned with looking good, shes layed back, and she tries to help as much as she can.
listen, i dont have a problem with people hating her, i can see why people would dislike her but its ot like she s a disgusting character. some people just dont like the way she acts. personally, she doesnt bother be. but its people who shit talk her like this that bug me.
I'm not saying you're overreacting, I'm simply looking forward to this.
me too. not to fight with anyone, but i really want to hear other peoples opinions. maybe im missing something
what i can say that i do think it was uncool for piper to still cling to jason even after he said he had a thing with reyna.... but thats kinda park of her nature
8xchristellax8 commented…
he never had a thing. Reyna कहा so herself i think, that she had feelings for him but he didn't feel the same way. Jason i guess was a free-for-all then, and Piper just happened to be in प्यार with him. so people....Jeyna never even happened B) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Wonderful. I don't see her do anything that any other member of the seven couldn't. Annabeth can convince enemies without charmspeak and since her words don't use "Mana" and are logical they cannot accuse her of witchcraft. Take that away and what is she capable of?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8xchristellax8 said…
no way, i read that article too once! i didnt really know what to do, i dont exactly love or hate Piper. but what i dont understand is when Piper actually complains. i mean maybe i missed something but i dont remember Piper really complaining, like this random guy says....
worried
without percys water powers, what is he capable of? without leos crafting powers, what is he capable of? without jasons lighning powers, what is he capable of??????? its the same for everyone--- not only piper!
annabeth818 commented…
well percy is freakin awesome with a sword and is a quick thinker एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
annabeth818 commented…
and leo still has the आग thing एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
its like asking what someone would be like without their arms- theyd all be the same
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना corrected said…
lol i like how u ppl get so worked about fictional characters. get a life
chrischris92 commented…
get a life? this is a converstion about fictional charters,so what do आप think were gonna do?and fyi these पुस्तकें are really good, so maybe think before आप type,because आप just affened a lot of people एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
annabeth818 commented…
look we all have liveswe just like to tak with other people who like the same things we do so if आप have a problem go to another site एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cissy296 commented…
No freaking way are आप going to say that. Leave us alone!! Maybe आप should get a life!! The only thing youre doing is hating, आप HATER!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^We're just passionate people. B-)
^^preach HOW DID YOU DO BOLD RHHEHEHHEHHEH)
लोल i told u it was [b]your text[/b] BUT....it doesnt work in these comments, just the लेखाए या posts that are blue, which is why it worked on my टिप्पणी दे up there^ C: एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
btw italics is [i]your text[/i] and underlined is [u]your text[/u]. heh :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Percy is a top tier swordsmen with a unusually thought process, Leo is a genius inventor that can outwit his opponents. You're crossing the border when you take away more then their supernatural powers because they honed those skills through battle and training. Piper honed complaining through being useless.
annabeth818 commented…
amen एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ALN07 commented…
why did i laugh so hard?!?! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
U understand where you are going with this, without her charmspeak she wouldnt be as helpfull, but she wouldnt be useless. Silena buregard didnt have charmspeak and she wasnt useless
Silena however made a choice, Piper didn't. She just insisted she gets her friends and her father and she got them. Silena repaid the campers with her life. In skills she was nothing special, in knowledge she knew a few things, but in heart she war a paragon. Piper's character missed the chance for the dark turning point to make me take her seriously when her dad lived. Hazel gets taken seriously, Leo, Frank, Percy (More or less.) Annabeth and Jason all do. Piper does not because she has nothing backing up her words but bravado.
KatieK102 commented…
sorry but i प्यार Silena so i have to correct you: percy stated that she was the best pegueas rider they had and that she was very dependable and calm एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
KatieK102 commented…
So that would count as something special. या atleast something that was never कहा about piper एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alex13126 said…
Sam, you do realize that he's not going to budge, right?
Would that my counter arguments were defeated I would, however she isn't a good character so I win.
Yeah, yeah. We all know that you hate Pipes.
Is there a reason I shouldn't?
chrischris92 commented…
it's fine if आप dont like her,but dont diss her.she's got powers yes,but without her a lot of things would of changed.percy,jason,and leo would still be possed and probly dead,jason would be dead at the river were heracles lived too if it wasnt for her.every charter is imporant in there own way.she isnt my faverite charticer.i dont have one.there all good.but please just dont diss her.(sorry for spelling,im dislexic) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
There isnt any "winning" we all have opinions, there isnt one thats right ormwrong
And their validity in the world is valued by the amount of proof and thought we put behind them.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
I like her. Simple as that.
Which confuses me because the only reason I see to like her is perceptual tuning.
I think it's because she is so different to the other. Because Frank, Hazel, Leo, Nico, Jason, and Thalia have all lost their parents, so they are really sad and try their best to either make it up to them or get revenge or whatever the hell they do.
Annabeth's family is dysfunctional which makes it so different to the others. I like that.
Parcy's family was really sh*tty in the beginning, because they had Gabe, but it was sorted out and his mum got a husband blah blah blah. That one is different as well, but everyone loves Percy so that doesn't matter.
Piper has a great family. The thing is she seems like a girl who is having trouble. Lots of girls that age act the way she does when she wants attention. I think it's because she seems so much more real than the others. That's why I think R.R. did such a good job writing in the perspective of a female. It's kind of hard writing a novel in the perspective of the opposite gender when you don't exactly know what they think and feel towards certain situations. So I think he did a great job writing in Piper and Annabeth's perspective.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"So much more real"
So being a whiny pretentious brat is being female? Comparatively speaking she has no reason to complain when 99% of people in the first world have it worse then her. In the Bobby Pendragon books (I think her name is Courtney) pretty much the main female lead has to deal with the fact her skills in sports and academic's are not as elite as they used to be and she is becoming mediocre. However she is actually real with how she deals with this, not brushing it off but not "Pipering it up". She recognizes the main protagonist is in way worse trouble then her and gains strength of resolve form that. So that point becomes null and void when people can have these superficial problems and not come across as whiny pretentious brats.
Name one reason why shes a brat. She is not a brat. Yeah, she wines, or however you spell it, but you have to understand that ahs eis a child of aphrodite and they are like that. Piper is caugh between her stereotipical image and the real piper that she is. That in no way, makes her a brat. Shes so afraid of people disaproving her that she is always overconcerned but that does not make her a brat.
annabeth818 commented…
u spell it with an h just saying whine your welcome ;) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That is nonsense.
She gets to be pathetic because her mothers Aphrodite? Rachel Elizabeth Dare has seven times the guts she does and Rachel's mortal. Having a godly parent doesn't give you an excuse to be weaker no matter who it is.
Piper serves to make me appreciate Annabeth more because instead of whining like a petulant child she thinks constructively when in a jam. How to get out of it. Annabeth does it without a Deus ex: Machina power. Charmspeaks only weakness is not being around people, if no one is there you're generally not at risk.
annabeth818 commented…
ur good at this एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SamValdezLuv commented…
well. he is spike :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
im reporting this page as spam and miscatergorized
^HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SPAM?!?!!
it has nothing to do with this club. u r just a bunch of people ranting about nothing
annabeth818 commented…
WE R TALKIN ABOUT THE FREAKIN CHARACTERS FROM THE FREAKIN पुस्तकें THAT THIS FREAKIN CLUB IS FREAKIN FOR OMG एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
but it does have something to do with the club. it's a forum for discussing Piper who, if you haven't noticed, is a big part of the books themselves. so how the hell does it have nothing to do with the club? you know, you can always just ignore this forum! there's plenty of other forums in this club that are way more fucking pointless, and they might be abandoned but they're still there.

besides, we need this forum. Piper's always been a huge fucking issue.
^^Dude, please go away. Just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's nothing to do with this club. This is about Piper, and last time I checked, she was in the Heroes of Olympus. You know what this club's name is? Oh yeah! The Heroes of Olympus. Let us go back to debating, kay?
Thank you my dear, besides spam is described as sending a the same message to someone over and over trying to generate a response, this is not that, nor is unrelated wall posts. Besides I thought we established that people who have done the getting to know pieces can be trusted to post unrelated things?
what if i decided to make like 100 accounts here and use them all to report this? wouldnt that be funny?
You'd need to create 100 emails and you would have violated the terms of service several times. Also that would make you a hypocrite because you would have to spam flag this. Alternatively all the member's of the club could report you for threatening the rights of the people. Shall we play this game? For you truly have yet to grasp how weak you are, this would be a fitting lesson.
SamValdezLuv commented…
Preach! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
annabeth818 commented…
boom आप just got served fool एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hmmm. Yes, wouldn't it be funny if 3,704 people reported you for spam and abuse?
Well, I think it'd be funny.
It would.
And this is how the son of Nemesis debates with enemies of justice.
Lol XD
Anyways, back to Piper.
I don't find anything wrong with her. I like her and that's it. :) Tbh the only character of the seven I don't really enjoy reading in the perspective of his Frank. Not that I hate him, I just don't like him compared to the others.
annabeth818 commented…
i think he is gonna be locked in tartarus एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm kinda half and half on Frank. Liked him better in SoN, less petty.
DID SOMEONE MENTION FRANK. Oh my gods, I hate Frank as much as he^ hates Piper.

I agree with name twin up there^^. I don't really see anything wrong with her at all. I love her, but she's not my favorite. I don't really have any complaints with her. Rick did a nice job on a girl's POV.
He made Annabeth's and Hazel's POV's better though. (Although Hazel complaining because people suspected the brother she barely knew kinda set me off.)
SamValdezLuv commented…
If anything percy knew nico better cuz he knew him longer एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Good point. Nico did save her from the Underworld, though. She spent about 6 (Don't quote me, I'm probably wrong about the number) months with him, so she didn't barely know him. She was there long enough to get a tattoo, and it's said that getting one of those isn't an easy thing. The fact that he saved her was enough for Hazel to trust him, add on to the fact that he's her brother. She doesn't understand that Nico was once mentally insane, and she doesn't know the fact he hated Percy at one point. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know any of Nico's history, besides the fact that his mother was killed and that he's also from the 1940's. (Yes, I know I said that she probably doesn't know any of Nico's history, adding on to the fact that she barely knows him. She still trusts him with her life.)
Anywho at the point if I was there things might have turned violent.
first of all i was joking
secomd i dont need emails to make accoutnns. i dont have one now
third if u report me i can just make more accounts
annabeth818 commented…
look if u gonna joke like that than expect people to talk back ok एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Matured have we?
I thmk so.