द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Everyone in the HoO series read the MoA .............for those who were interested i have already पोस्टेड the first chappie .......sorry for the wait

lalalaudrey posted on Jan 29, 2013 at 11:24AM
Hi! i am new here in fanpop I am sometimes really lazy to post ............I just once in a while have nothing to do so i started this forum.....

This forum is when some of the romans and greeks and the seven (including percabeth) with nico are transported to the throne room of the gods (including hades, persephone, hestia,nemesis etc.) and the fates suddenly appear together with some old friends from the dead like luke,bianca,zoe etc.then a book appears out of nowhere and they seem to have been locked in olympus so they have to finish the book as fast as possible.

all rights go to Rick Riordan!

hope u like my idea.....but i can understand if u don't since I am still new .
I haven't seen that much forums like this so I gave it a shot.

co writer is Q_cake123
Hope u enjoy:)

ANYONE can POST
last edited on Mar 02, 2013 at 10:51AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lalalaudrey said…
i'll post soon! if anyone is interested
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना i-am-evil said…
I'm interested. Post!
lalalaudrey commented…
i will post soon..........................but if u like u can post urself एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Q_cake123 commented…
ur soon is really long lalalaudrey...................hehehe एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
i will post soon
So if anyone is still interested here is part of my story............
*poseidon
We the 12 Olympian gods with hades,Persephone,Hestia,Hecate,iris,and nemesis were in Olympus having a council with the three fates , but I am not so pleased to see the fates especially after what happened to my son.
''Why of all demigods it's my son you sent to Tartarus?!'' I asked
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Q_cake123 said…
smile
I'll continue the story in a little while
sorry......for not posting
constructive criticism is appreciated

So if anyone is still interested here is part of my story............
*poseidon
We the 12 Olympian gods with hades,Persephone,Hestia,Hecate,iris,and nemesis were in Olympus having a council with the three fates , but I am not so pleased to see the fates especially after what happened to my son.
''Why of all demigods it's my son you sent to Tartarus?!'' I asked - See more at: link
"With all due respect Lord Poseidon" one of the fates stepped forward and answered"we have already answered that question before, and as we have said we have not planned for the young man to fall down tartarus with Lady Athena's daughter"
"Ha, that will teach that upstart Percy Jackson a lesson!"shouted Zeus
for that i glared at him and so did , Apollo,Artemis,Hestia,Aphrodite,Hermes and Hephaestus......the other gods simply shrugged
"Hmmmm.........maybe if he liked cereal I would stand for him " said Demeter
Persephone groaned "mother please"
"I don't really know the young man well" said Hephaestus"but i can sense he has a good heart"
the fates and some of the gods nodded at this,I turned to Hera "well this was your plan ,what can you say?"I asked
Hera sighed "as much as i hate that son of yours, I didn't plan for him to fall to tartarus with that wretched girl---"
"EXCUSE ME!" interrupted Athena"my daughter isn't a----"
"not now Athena" snapped hera"where was i , yes !, as i said i warned him already"
"so you just planned to send my daughter alone?!"shouted Athena
"Why not!"answered Dionysus
"Yeah that will teach that son of of barnacle breath here the true meaning of hurt and loss."agreed Ares
"EVEN THOUGH! "defended Hades "it is still hard especially for a father,i know this myself from experience"
"ha! i told you my dear daughter that god of the dead is no good" shouted Demeter
"Whats wrong hades " taunted Ares" turned into a big softie"
all of us smirked at this well i guess except Hades , while Iris ,who did not get the point,was praising at this
"Wow!"said an amazed Iris "would you want to join my non violent movement?'
hades shrugged this off
"well atleast i am not addicted to cereal!" defended Hades
"I never said I liked cereal" retorted Ares"in fact i hate it!"
"how dare you!" shouted an outraged Demeter
"what's wrong with cereal ?" asked Apollo
"Yeah cereal tastes good!"added Hermes
Dionysus scoffed at this and said "wine tastes way better"
"I don't care!" i shouted my patience finally ticking off "I don't care which tastes better or not, let's just go back at the matter at hand"
Athena ,the fates and the other gods nodded at me
" so back to----" before Hera could finish someone appeared in front of hades and bowed --- it was Thanatos god of death
" pardon for the intrusion Lord Hades" he said " but some spirits from the underworld have reported of more ghosts getting out'
"who are these spirits whom reported his to you?:" asked Hades
Then a bright light appeared and there in the middle of the throne room stood the furies and..... some old faces
" son?" asked an astonished Hermes and Hephaestus at the same time
" Bia-Bia-Bianca is that really you?"asked hades
" my dear Zoe Nightshade" muttered Artemis , also shocked
" daughter" said Aphrodite
"my sons" said apollo
"son?"asked dionysus
"silena my daughter" shouted aphrodite
" Bianca!"
"zoe!"
"Castor!"
"charles!"
"Michael and Lee!"
" and Luke! or is it Kronos?"
"It's me father" luke replied " I have changed my ways"
"my son"muttered Hermes in amazement and ................was that happiness I saw in his eyes , I couldn't help smiling at the scene and so did the other gods. Then there was silence.

end of chappie :) did u like it? hope u did ..............like i said constructive criticism is appreciated,please do comment if u liked it or not ................... :)