द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Mortals of Olympus

horse22133454 posted on Jan 11, 2013 at 06:10PM
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for a few OC's other then that it belongs to Rick Riordan.

Summary: Two teenagers, Jenny and Thomas, who can see through mist meet the seven and Nico. The seven and Nico get the feeling these mortals aren't normal. When three hellhounds try attacking Jenny and Thomas they are brought to camp. Rachel issues a prophecy to Thomas and Jenny. Uranus is rising and demigods and mortals have to work together to fight him.

Characters:
Jenny
Thomas
The Seven
The Greek and Roman Gods
The Roman and Greek Camp
Nico
The Hunters
Uranus

Prologue
Jenny

My backpack weighed as much as a elephant as Thomas and I walked to our apartment building, through the busy New York streets. Once we arrived I turned to Thomas and said "see ya later."

"Bye" he said turning down the hall and walking to his apartment he shared with his parents. I walked up the stairs to the second floor then stopped at my apartment. Pulling out the key I opened the door my mom stood in the kitchen putting cookies on a cooling racket.

"Hey honey, how was school?" My mom asked with a smile I closed the door behind me dropping my bag on the ground.

"Long, tiring, and boring" I said walking into the kitchen I snatched a warm cookie and bit into it.

"Your dad won't be home until 8" she said.

"Okay. I'll be back around 7" I said.

"Where you going honey?" She asked.

"Central park" I said.

"Make sure to bring someone with you" she said.

"Eh, I'll be fine alone plus I'm going to be doing my art project" I said finishing my cookie.

"Fine make sure you have your pepper spray if someone tries to rob you" she sighed.

"Mom! I'm not bringing pepper spray to a park" I wandered back to the door opening my bag, I pulled out my sketch pad and a pencil.

"You never know your dad got robbed once" she said.

"Bye mom" I said slipping through the door I walked to the park and sat on a bench I started to sketch the landscape.

"Your good" someone said I was pulled out of my own world. I looked at the guy next to me his raven black hair went down to his eyebrows, his brown eyes seemed almost black, and he wore an aviators jacket with black jeans. He smiled examining my drawling he said "my names Nico."

"Jenny" I said he nodded someone laughed from behind us Nico's smile fell into a frown.

"Nico's hitting on girls" someone taunted.

"Shut it Leo. I'm just talking to her" Nico barked I heard something go crack I turned to look at Leo and found a skeleton rising behind him. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open as the Leo's arm erupted in flames. the skeleton fell back into the ground Nico coughed "Leo the mist isn't working."

"Oops" Leo said as he patted out the flames.

"You just-and a-there was a-" I shook my head in confusion.

"You may be hallucinating Jenny" Nico said I closed my notepad.

"Nope I know what I see" I said looking Nico in the eyes I said "so what are you? How'd you do that?"

"We're magicians and that was our famous magic trick" Leo said I crossed my arms.

"Well we have to go so" Nico said and grabbing Leo's arm he dragged Leo away. I grabbed my notepad and rushed home as I shut the door my mom looked over.

"Can I see your drawling?" She asked I nodded opening the sketch pad and showed her it she smiled "that's amazing honey."

"Thanks" I said grabbing my sketch pad I put it under my arm and someone knocked on the door I walked over and opened the door. Thomas walked in with a plate wrapped in foil and a smile plastered on his face. He set the platter on the counter in front of my mom.

"My mom wanted to give you those" he said.

"Thank you Thomas any other reasons you came?" My mom asked taking the foil off the plate.

"To hang out with Jenny. After I handed that to you I was free to do whatever and I have nothing else to do right?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure." I said smiling. I should have just forget about what happened in the park.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

I'll try and post regularly.
Please Comment I'd love to know what you think!
last edited on Jan 12, 2013 at 04:42PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 49 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...