द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Welcome to Tavian Wonderland!

8xchristellax8 posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 01:14AM
All righty i got this idea while watching this show called Deadman Wonderland. This story will be similar, but of course a whole lot will be different.

So let me explain Tavian Wonderland first. It's a strict prison where "bad demigods" and the worst mortal criminals go and serve for how long depending on their crime (treason to their camp, killing someone of high authority like a camp leader or something like that). It's located in a newly-built Alcatraz off the coast of California. It was founded by our oh-so-loved Octavian the augur of Camp Jupiter (this is also an alternate universe sort of thing).

The story will revolve around Leo Valdez as our main character. The characters are supposed to be like "replacements" of the original characters of Deadman Wonderland.

There's also another thing to the story. Leo meets some other inmates who have the strangest abilities, not including the inherited godly powers. They try to escape Tavian Wonderland for the sick, gruesome place it is. X)

So . . . hope you enjoy~

ah, almost forgot to warn. This story might have a lot of violence and some language. Some characters might be slightly OOC, and I'll be adding some new people, but they won't really have a big role.
 All righty i got this idea while watching this दिखाना called Deadman Wonderland. This story will be sim
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 08:20PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 42 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...