द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस House of Hades, Atlanta style

seaweedbrainsis posted on Oct 13, 2012 at 05:20AM
HIYA PEEPS!!
IT'S ME, SEAWEEDBRAINSIS!
Or, Atlanta!

THIS IS A MEGA HUGE SPOILER!!!

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE MARK OF ATHENA!!!!

I MEAN IT!!!

DO NOT READ!!!!

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA CONTINUE???

ARE YOU SURE???

REALLY???

REALLY REALLY SURE??????

OKAY!!!!!

This is a forum. (As you can see.) DUH!!!
It's about the House of Hades. (As you can see.) DUH!!!
Rating: T. Not really, I'm paranoid.
Summary: NONE!! MWAHAHAHA!! (Well, you already know.)
WARNING: You are about to enter a forum of a spam queen!!!
SO SPAMMING IS ALLOWED!!
And while you're at it, check out ma other forum,
Gods and Demigods read the PJO and HoO series! =)
link
ANYONE can POST!! (On my other forum)
OKAYYYYYYY.....................
SO READ!!!
last edited on Oct 14, 2012 at 06:05AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 37 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना seaweedbrainsis said…
smile
Here's the first chappie-

I
PERCY
YOU WOULD THINK, that after falling what must have been a few hundred miles, you'd be dead. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. I landed on my feet, and escaped with a slight pain in my foot. I found that Annabeth, wasn't there, and I started looking for her.
''I'm here, Seaweed Brain. I'm just invisible.''
''Will you please stop calling me that?'' I answered.
She giggled, and took off her cap.
She had mud on her face, webs in her hair, and cuts and bruises all over her face. She looked more beautiful that beautiful. I did the natural thing. I kissed her.
And then, came the monsters. Not really surprising though, because we were in Tartarus. First came Beano- no, wait, Stheno. ''Try some Cheese 'n' Wieners? Only for the clearance price of $ 4.99!'' I sliced through her, and she exploded into dust.
''Dahrling, how much you've grown! Oh, let me look at you're face, please! Show me those beautiful green eyes!'' I didn't dare to turn around. I'd know that accent anywhere. ''We met your son, Medusa, Peretty good fighter. How's it going?''
I then sliced her into dust. Mental note: Don't slice monsters after asking them a question. You won't get an answer. I saw Annabeth trying to make peace with some hellhounds, speaking to them. Amazingly, it was working.
And that's when we heard The Voice.

I'll be posting soon!!!
I'll be writing in first person, according to whom's chapter it is.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smile
it's good
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rainbow_girl said…
its great!
continue!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Karaoke_Leo said…
surprise
OH MY WORD WHAT'S THE VOICE?!?!? Post so we shall find out! Is it Kronus?!
smile
I
PERCY
YOU WOULD THINK, that after falling what must have been a few hundred miles, you'd be dead. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. I landed on my feet, and escaped with a slight pain in my foot. I found that Annabeth, wasn't there, and started looking for her.
''Will you please stop calling me that?'' answered.
She had mud on her face, webs in her hair, and cuts and bruises all over her face. She looked more beautiful that beautiful. I did the natural thing. I kissed her.
And then, came the monsters. Not really surprising though, because we were in Tartarus. First came Beano- no, wait, Stheno. ''Try some Cheese 'n' Wieners? Only for the clearance price of $ 4.99!'' I sliced through her, and she exploded into dust.
''Dahrling, how much you've grown! Oh, let me look at you're face, please! Show me those beautiful green eyes!'' I didn't dare to turn around. I'd know that accent anywhere. ''We met your son, Medusa, Peretty good fighter. How's it going?''
I then sliced her into dust. Mental note: Don't slice monsters after asking them a question. You won't get an answer. I saw Annabeth trying to make peace with some hellhounds, speaking to them. Amazingly, it was working.
I looked around and saw Kronos. In his original form.
Next to him was Hyperion, in his original form.
Meaning? They were too bright too look at. I could have blinded myself.
They kept on chanting the same thing, chuckling and all.
Come, demigod, come. You may have defeated us, but you will never be able to defeat Gaia. She will awake, very soon. Thanks to you. Now, come. It is time to spill your blood on the stones. Mother Earth will awake! I saw them advancing with their weapons towards me. I felt me body go weak. I heard Annabeth scream, ''Percy!'', and saw her rush towards me. And then, everything went black.
When I finally woke up, I saw Annabeth handing me some ambrosia. We heard someone clear his throat, and we turned, Riptide in my hand, Annabeth with her dagger. (Funny, she told me it had fallen somewhere...) And standing there was
Hades. Or was it Pluto. He was staring at me like he thought I was a little demon that might pounce on him any minute. Which, according to an incident in the past, I was ready to do so.
''Hello um, Lord Hades. We're honored to meet you.'' Annabeth said in sweet voice.
I saw him wearing his 'tormented souls underwear'. I thought I had dropped it in the Styx.

BYE!!
AMAZING!!!! i wonder y hades entered ... doesnt tht mean he's stuck there?
POSTTTT
AWESOME POST!!
hades.....interesting.
big smile
Here's the whole chappie--finally!

I
PERCY
YOU WOULD THINK, that after falling what must have been a few hundred miles, you'd be dead. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. I landed on my feet, and escaped with a slight pain in my foot. I found that Annabeth, wasn't there, and started looking for her.
''Will you please stop calling me that?'' answered.
''Dahrling, how much you've grown! Oh, let me look at you're face, please! Show me those beautiful green eyes!'' I didn't dare to turn around. I'd know that accent anywhere. ''We met your son, Medusa, Pertty good fighter. How's it going?''
I looked around and saw Kronos. In his original form.
Next to him was Hyperion, in his original form.
Meaning? They were too bright too look at. I could have blinded myself.
They kept on chanting the same thing, chuckling and all.
Come, demigod, come. You may have defeated us, but you will never be able to defeat Gaia. She will awake, very soon. Thanks to you. Now, come. It is time to spill your blood on the stones. Mother Earth will awake! I saw them advancing with their weapons towards me. I felt me body go weak. I heard Annabeth scream, ''Percy!'', and saw her rush towards me. And then, everything went black.
When I finally woke up, I saw Annabeth handing me some ambrosia. We heard someone clear his throat, and we turned, Riptide in my hand, Annabeth with her dagger. (Funny, she told me it had fallen somewhere...) And standing there was
Hades. Or was it Pluto. He was staring at me like he thought I was a little demon that might pounce on him any minute. Which, according to an incident in the past, I was ready to do so.
''Hello um, Lord Hades. We're honored to meet you.'' Annabeth said in sweet voice.
I saw him wearing his 'tormented souls underwear'. I thought I had dropped it in the Styx.
''Um, Hades, if you came here, doesn't it mean that you're stuck here?'' I asked him.
Annabeth jabbed me in the shoulder.
Ouch. That girl can punch and jab like anybody's business.
Well, dear demigod,'' Hades snarled. ''Have you forgotten this is my domain? I can go anywhere. I am also visible to only to you both.''
''Uh, okay.'' I answered. ''Hey, what evil crimes do you have to do to be put in your underwear, Hades?'' I asked him, then cursed myself. I bet Annabeth would jab me again.
My hunch was correct. Annabeth jabbed me again. ''Oh, never mind him.'' She said sweetly. ''So, what do you want to tell us, Lord?''
Hades gave me a dirty look, and replied. ''Well, I think you are here to close the Doors of Death.''
''Check.'' I said.
''And then to get outta here?''
''No, to stay here!'' I replied.
Annabeth jabbed me yet again.
''So, I'm here to tell some some things, or give you tips.'' Hades said in a tone that sounded not-so-helpful.
''First of all, you will be fighting monsters like you usually do. Second, you'll have to find the Doors, close them, and then you will be let out of here. Third, the Doors have to be closed at the same time. So I'm giving you this.''
He handed us a prism.
''What's it for?'' I questioned him.
''For making a IM'ing, of course.''
''But why?''
''So that you can contact your friends, of course.'' He added.
''But we don't have any light source.'' I complained.
''I do believe Annabeth has a flashlight.'' He said, like he was annoyed or something.
Annabeth rummaged through her bag, and sure enough, there was a flashlight. It was bluish-greenish, glowing, and had the unmistakable smell of saltwater. There was a handwritten note-
Annabeth,
I hope you don't mind me giving you this. Your mother would, though.
I don't care if you like my son. I don't care if you both are supposed to be enemies, but are actually together. Just avert this whole war. There will be peace forever. No more Civil wars. No more wars, almost. (Too bad monsters can't die right?) Here I have is a tiny conch shell. Blow it only when you need to use it. It may be small, but don't be deceived! It's pretty powerful! Remember, what comes from the sea will always go back to the sea.
Have fun!
Keep studying!
Poseidon

Annabeth hugged the note to her chest. She couldn't believe this. She took the conch shell, and fastened it to her camp necklace. That's when Hades interrupted them rather rudely.
''Now listen,'' He snapped. ''You will I-M your friends, and close the gates and blah, blah, blah.''
We were turning to leave, when he stopped us.
''I must tell you, though, you can only use the prism once. Now, don't you have something to do? Ta-ta, see you soon!''
And just like that, he melted into the darkness.

LOLOL!!!
post soon!!
I'm writing in third person, tell me how it is, okay?

II
PIPER
PIPER FELT PRETTY WORSE. She had seen Percy, and his girlfriend Annabeth, (more like a sister,) fall into the pit or Tartarus. Nothing gets worse than that, right? Wrong. Everyone was so sad and glommy they didn't speak. They all just sat, and buried their heads, and cried. It was pretty depressing.
''We ne-need to figure something out.'' Hazel said, holding back tears.
Piper realized Percy had become as much of a brother as to her as much as he had to Nico. (Considering he was kind of her brother.) I thought about them, falling, and falling, to their death-. ''THAT'S IT!'' Nico screamed suddenly.
''WHAT?'' Everyone shouted back at him.
''THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!!'' Nico shouted with happiness.
''Whoa, dude. Are you sure?'' Leo asked, rubbing a fake beard.
Piper sighed. Typical Leo.
Piper suddenly realized something. How did Nico realize what I was thinking about?'' She considered it to be a coincidence. But then again, coincidences just didn't happen with demigods
''Of course. He has a buzzing in his ears when someone dies.'' A voice said behind him. Piper turned around.
She saw Nico blink. She guessed he couldn't register who it was. It was Thalia!
''Why are you all looking at me like you've just seen a ghost? Come on! You think I'd let stupid ol' Kelp Head fall and not do anything, huh?'' She smiled.
''Oh Thalia!'' Nico ran towards her and hugged her.
''Ugh. Get off me Death Breath! WHY are you stinkin'?''
Ugh, me too. I should have known she would have said something like that. Nico mumbled. I overheard him, and gave him a small smile.
''I was captured by Gaia, you know, and she doesn't exactly have A-class services, you know. And I'm NOT a Death Breath.'' He explained.
''Yes, you are, Skeleton Boy.''
''NO I'm NOT, Pinecone Face!''
''OH YES YOU ARE HAPPY- MEAL GIVER!'' (Battle of The Labyrinth, anyone?)
''OH SHUT UP TREE SAP!''
''WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE HADES UP?!'' Piper yelled at Nico and Thalia, using her charmspeak.
They couldn't help it. They both closed their mouths so tightly, it looked like someone had duct-taped their mouths. The others, of course, couldn't stop laughing.
Nico tried to say, ''Very, funny, ha ha ha,'' Piper guessed, but it came out something like this-
''Mefrr merfuffd,mmer.''
Of course, this made us laugh even harder. It was nice to see everyone so happy, after being SO sad, but, you know.
''Hey, Pipes! Are you sure you haven't put some invisible duct tape oh their mouths?'' Leo very innocently asked.
Everyone laughed even harder.
Hazel turned to talk with Nico. She was looking pretty serious.
''Um, Nico,'' Hazel began tentatively.
''Are you sure you haven't been, um, possessed?''
Possessed? Is she crazy? Piper thought.
''Of course not! What makes you think like that?'' Nico replied.
''You usually aren't so...'' She chose her words carefully. ''Cheerful. Energetic. You're usually grumpy and pretty, um, gloomy.''
There was a very long silence in the room.
Then Piper spoke up.
''So guys, I think we need to develop a plan.'' She said, breaking the silence. ''I think that we should split up. Some of us should go to Camp Half-Blood, while the rest of us should go to the House of Hades.''
''Yeah. So here's the plan. Listen, cupcakes. You, you and you,'' He said, pointing at Frank, Jason and Piper. ''You all will go to Camp Half-Blood and do whatever you want.'' Coach Hedge ordered.
''Whatever we want?'' Jason asked.
''Well, your duty of course!'' Hedge replied. ''Now, you cupcakes,'' He said, pointing at Hazel, Nico, and Thalia. ''You will embark on the journey to Epirus.''
''And about, ahem, Leo here?'' Leo asked.
''You can go to Epirus, too!'' Coach Hedge told him.
''And you?'' Piper asked.
''I'll be coming along with you!'' He happily exclaimed.
Piper mentally groaned. She had a feeling that Jason was doing the same.
''Okay, so, cupcakes, you all eat your dinner and blah, blah, blah.'' Coach Hedge ordered.
''After that, to bed and then out to kill- I mean, fight some Romans!''
Piper sighed and went to mess hall.
big smile
LOLZ!! awesome!!
and post soon!!
smile
The narration will be done by the same five demigods!
Including everyone's favorite, LEO!!!

III
Leo
LEO GROANED. It was time to wake up and go meet the team, the set sail. He groaned again and sat up in bed. He had bags under his eyes. He shuffled to the bathroom, let out another groan, took a quick bath and headed over to the mess hall.
''Bright and early, Valdez!'' Coach barked, smiling at him a bit. He was humming 'Stars and Stripes.' Again. He let out yet another groan, and sat down on a chair. Coach Hedge gave him a heaping bowl of porridge. He groaned yet again, and slumped on the table.
''You don't look too good to me, Valdez.'' Coach muttered, looking at him.
Leo opened his hand. He willed himself to light up, but only a spark came out.

POSTING SOON!!!
THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW!!!
awshummm
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GamingWarrior said…
mischievous
Post!Post!Post!Post!Post!Post!Post!Post!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!Po­st!­Pos­t!P­ost­!

She

Did

Say

We

Can

Spam!

Mwahahahahahaha!
@gamingwarrior: LOLZ!!!
POST SOON!!!
OKAY!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Artemis253 said…
mischievous
I like it your very talented! Post another chappie! Pwease'
angry
I AM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
MY STUPID COMPUTER, (NOT MY LAPTOP!!) MESSED UP MY POST!!!!!!
SO THE PART OF THE LEO CHAPTER after THE PREVIEW, IS GONE!!!!!
GONE!!!!!!!!!
GONE!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hHH­H
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­!
So I'm REWRITING it all!!!!
NOOOOO!!!
its okay. take ur time, cuz im not going anywhere.
big smile
III
Leo
LEO GROANED. It was time to wake up and go meet the team, the set sail. He groaned again and sat up in bed. He had bags under his eyes. He shuffled to the bathroom, let out another groan, took a quick bath and headed over to the mess hall.
''Bright and early, Valdez!'' Coach barked, smiling at him a bit. He was humming 'Stars and Stripes.' Again. He let out yet another groan, and sat down on a chair. Coach Hedge gave him a heaping bowl of porridge. He groaned yet again, and slumped on the table.
''You don't look too good to me, Valdez.'' Coach muttered, looking at him.
Leo opened his hand. He willed himself to light up, but only a spark came out.
Piper walked into the room. ''Oh dear. Leo usually has enough fire to burn this whole world to ashes!''
''Excuse me?''
''Just kidding, Leo. But you really don't look too good. Coach, why don't you take his temperature?'' Piper replied.
''On it, Piper.'' Coach said gruffly, and shoved a thermometer into Leo's mouth.
Whether that was charmspeak or
Just then Frank strode into the room, wearing a tracksuit, which Leo was never able to understand exactly why he wore it. It wasn't like in the middle of stuffing himself with food, that he was gonna break into a run. He stole a glance at Leo, Gave everyone present there a ''Good Morning!'', stuffed a croissant in his mouth, Where did he get that from? Leo wondered, and went off to wake the others.
''Leo,'' Coach barked, ''You're running a temperature. S-''
Coach Hedge was interrupted by a groan from Leo.
''As I was saying, you are running a temperature. So you'll be in bed, and I'll take care of the ship, eh?''
Leo groaned. It was time to face the reality. Leo Valdez, a Hero of Olympus was destined to.....stay in bed.
He walked out of the room.
As soon as Leo's head hit the pillow, he zonked out. Leo was luck to have an almost dreamless sleep,
except for a voice that repeated, Erysikhthon, I am Erysikhthon. Seek me. In Alaska, in Nebraska, in Ep- Leo woke up. He raced down to mess hall, and told everyone about the 'dream'.
By then, everyone had woken up.
''Erysikhthon? Why would he want us?'' Piper wondered.
Leo thought aloud, ''Hey! Did you guys notice? Alaska and Nebraska rhyme!''
''Great observation skills, Valdez.'' Thalia muttered.
''That's not the point.'' Piper pointed out. ''It's that why Erysikhthon wants us.'' She sucked in her cheeks.
''Why?'' Frank wondered. ''What's the harm?''
Piper took a deep breath and explained, ''The legend has it that Erysikhthon, cut down a grove sacred to Demeter to build a feast hall, so Erysikhthon got cursed by the goddess, that he would be forever hungry. So, in the end, he got so hungry, he ate his own flesh.
Silence.
''So, um, where to we have to go to 'seek him'?'' Leo asked.
''Well, it said Alaska-'' Jason started,
''No. Not Alaska.'' Hazel said in a kind of scared voice. Frank put a protective arm around her, as if to say, Don't worry. I'm there to protect you.''
''-And also Nebraska, and a place that starts with 'e' and 'p'.'' Jason finished.
Silence, as they all thought, about where else they could have had to go.
''Do you think he means Epirus?'' Nico asked, lifting his head.
Silence, as they all thought about this possibility.
Then Frank spoke up. ''Nico, where are the Doors of Death?"
Hazel added, ''You didn't really tell us.''
Everyone now was staring at the son of Hades. He sighed, and sank into a chair.
''Epris," Nico started. "Is a region on the western half of the peninsula of Greece."
''Go on.'' Thaila urged him.
''In that region there are the ruins of a temple where people used to call Cichyrus, but we call it Ephyra. Sometimes, Epirus. To children of Hades and Pluto it’s called the House of Hades.''
Hazel had a confused expression on her face,as if she didn't know what Nico was talking about.
''Mortal tourists, or sometimes even demigods prefer to call it the Necromanteion of Ephyra.'' Very weird name, Leo thought.
Nico continued with his little history lesson.
''They go there, basically, because of its spooky background. They think it of like a haunted house. See, in ancient Greece people would come from everywhere to visit the temple, which they believed was a place where they could speak with the dead. They say it’s one of the doorways to the underworld.''
''Is it?'' Leo asked.
Nico gave him a look that said, Are you crazy? and continued. ''Of course not. I don't really know even if it's possible.The mortals didn’t know what they were doing. They went through treatment after treatment. Taking special diets and drugs, eating medicines, undergoing rituals that drove them mad, often for a week or more. These things helped them get crazy hallucinations, and make them act like they were seeing spirits, making them think that they were really seeing the dead. It was mostly a scam by priests. Only a true descendant of Hades, sometimes Pluto, could actually summon the dead for such things.''
Leo got a bit scared. People who went there actually became crazy? Not by Dionysus? Leo didn't want to go there. But he would have to. To save his fiends. even if he would always remain the seventh wheel. They were his friends, after all.
''So,'' Piper started, breaking Leo's reverie, ''Here's the plan. I, Jason, Frank and Coach Hedge go to camp, meanwhile Thalia, Hazel, Nico and Leo all go to Epirus. Understood?''
''Understood.'' Everyone said together.
Then Jason yelled, ''So get your butt over to the controls, Leo!''
Leo, feeling better already, went to command the ship.

******EDIT!!!!!!********
Riordan just gave a semi spoiler about the House of Hades!

***SPOILER ALERT****
***SPOILER ALERT****
***SPOILER ALERT****

I quote:
The one thing I can promise regarding The House of Hades is: At the end of Mark of Athena, Nico senses that Percy and Annabeth are still alive, despite the incredible danger they are in. Nico is right. They are alive. You WILL find out what is happening to them in the next book. They don't disappear from the story.
**** END SPOILER ALERT*****

He posted it on his blog! YYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I LUVELUVLUVLUVETHAT!!!!!!!
*SCREAMS HSTERICALY*
But I miss Percy and Annabeth a lot. *sniffles*
PERCABETH
ERCABETHP
RCABETHPE
CABETHPER
ABETHPERC
BETHPERCA
ETHPERCAB
THPERCABE
HPERCABET
PERCABETH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wasn't on for a few days. :(
Had to be a 'Good Demigod'.
big smile
AMAZING CHAPPIE!! POST SOON!!
AND YAYAYAY!!!!
big smile
IV
PIPER
PIPER HAD HAD A SURPRISINGLY DREAMLESS SLEEP. But that wasn't what bothered her. It was what she saw after she woke up. She touched her hair to tie it up, as it had fallen all loose. She expected her hair to get a bit frizzy, like it always did. Instead, she felt smooth, shiny, untangled hair; french braiding along the sides, few strands peeking out, and the rest of her hair was loose. Her 'dumpster' clothes, as Drew would have put it, were replaced by a sleeveless, light dress. Piper's mind raced to remember what it was called. Annabeth had told her in class one day. It was a.... a...... what was it? Piper tried harder. It was a..........doric......... doric.........chiton? Yes, that was it. All the ancient Greeks and the goddesses used to wear them. Also known as a lady toga. She smiled, and silently thanked Annabeth for all those boring history lessons.
But..... would she ever see Annabeth again?
Piper held back a sob. She had to think positive. Of course she would see her again! She looked down, and smiled. On her feet, gladiator sandals. She looked just like a Greek girl. But not at all good for fighting. On the bright side, at least she looked good, as Jason had told her. Thanks, Mom! Everyone was there, and they were all over the room, some looking out of the windows, well, most of them, Piper corrected herself. Her gaze fell on some magazines Leo had put out for Hazel, Nico, Thalia and himself, for tips on how to live in Greece, how to speak Greek, blah, blah. He thought that they would be handy. As if they weren't Greek demigods. Except for Hazel, Piper thought.
She reached out for an issue of Groovy Greeks, and flipped through the pages, when some thing caught her eye: FIRST KID OLYMPICS IN GREECE!
Intrigued, she began to read the article.
FIRST KID OLYMPICS IN GREECE!
Yes, it is true! We Greeks will be the country to host the FIRST-EVER KID OLYMPICS!
So come out and get ready! Events include swimming, (200 m, 400 m, 4x400 relay), archery, atheletics, (same as swimming,) and much much more! First place winners will get crowns made from the sacred olive trees, and more!

Piper stopped reading, her heart beating fast. A branch from the sacred olive tree? That was....that was... She couldn't believe it. It was an item needed to unlock the Doors of Death! She needed to know how to enter, so she started to read more.
Intrigued?
Piper nodded.
Then look at these set of instructions to enter-
1. Entrees MUST be from 12 to 17 years old.
2. Boys and girls both can enter.
3. Just like olden days, instead of representing a country, you will represent an Olympian god or goddess.
4. First you will need to qualify, just like in the Olympics.
5. Proper dressing. Athletic participants must wear tight but comfortable DORIC CHITONS. Sneakers or gladiator sandals. Don't worry, you won't fall down! Jeans and T-shirts ARE acceptable, only for medical reasons.
6. Hair must be proper. In a bun for long hair, and a hairband or ponytail for short hair.

7. First prize winners will get crowns made from the sacred olive trees, passes to see the play, 'The 12 Labors of Hercules', a chance to see the Parthenon, and 3,000 drachmas. Second will get 2,000 drachmas, and a chance to see the Parthenon. Third place will get 500 drachmas.[/i]
Piper put down the magazine with trembling hands, and looked at herself.
Hair? Just needed to put it in a bun. Check.
Doric Chiton? Check.
Gladiator sandals? Check.
Representing Olympian god or goddess? Aphrodite, of course! Check.
A grin crept over her face. Aphrodite must have know about this. ''GUYS!'' Piper screamed, beckoning them to come over. She excitedly showed them the article. But a cold feeling crept over her. It was all so strange. Another coincidence? Also she couldn't be too sure. usually nothing went your way when you were a demigod. Still, opportunity was knocking.
''Hey! That's a great idea, Piper!'' Jason said, hugging her.
''She stole mine.'' Leo huffed, then shrugged. ''No one likes my jokes, anyway.''
''Have to agree with you there.'' Thalia said, nodding towards Leo.
''That was easy.'' Frank announced, sounding like those Staples things.
''Okay, so change of plan.'' Piper announced. ''I'll go to Greece, and Leo will go to camp. Okay?''
Leo nodded. Then announced, ''Camp Half-Blood station has come!''
Piper hugged Jason, not wanting to let go.
''Here we go!'' Leo said, controlling the controls, so that it started its landing stance.
Piper could see the familiar shoreline. She also saw Peleus, the dragon, ready and alert.
About a dozen campers rushed out, arrows and bows ready. Then they realized who they were, and some smiles could be seen.
Suddenly there was a jerk, than a thump, as Leo successfully landed the Argo II.
Frank hopped out, while Leo screamed at Coach Hedge to take over the controls, then he too, hopped out. Jason hugged Piper tightly, and then, he hopped off too.
More jerks and and thuds, and soon the Argo II was slowly hovering. Jason mouthed some words. which only later would Piper understand. She watched sadly as Jason, all the campers, and finally Camp Half-Blood disappeared from view. She then saw as Coach Hedge take the controls, Thalia polishing her spear, Hazel packing her backpack, and finally at the sun.
Oh well, She thought, then hurried over to her room, to start packing her bag, while debating on what things to put.
A Girl's Guide to Everything Greek? Nah. She already knew most of that stuff. But you should always be prepared. What if she didn't know something? Piper thought. She tossed it in.
Flashlight? Of course.
Drachmas? Of course! She could get some sounviniers.
A small notepad? For taking notes. She tossed that in, too.
A picture of the camp? It was nothing fancy, not even the frame. It just was a picture of all of them having fun after Leo had announced that the Argo II had been built. Even Annabeth's eyes had been shining. She carefully wrapped it up, then put it in her bag.
''We are about to enter Europe!'' Coach Hedge announced.
Wow, Piper thought. This was one speedy ship.
Piper gazed at the sky, which was slowly becoming a shade of red.
She walked out of the room, flopped down on a couch, and thought about all the adventures she had had with Leo and Jason. The very first one, when they had to save Hera, and the one in which they had to rescue Buford, Piper shuddered at that quest. Her thoughts slowly shifted to all the possibilities that could happen in Greece.
''Greece,'' She thought ''Here I come."
big smile
AWESOME POST!!
more please!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Karaoke_Leo said…
meh
Hi...now I really don't want this to come off as mean but I'm really confuzed at the moment. Because I finally caught up to this forum after a while and noticed that in chapter three when explaining where the Doors of Death are most of the writing is extremely similar to that of when I explained it in my House of Hades--like almost exactly the same in some parts. And I didn't copy you because I posted my chapter five days before your chapter three. I really don't want this to sound mean...but I really am confuzzed seaweedbrainsis. I just....
?

?

?

O_O

I'm just creeped out that the diolouge is like exactly the same as mine.
meh
I'm......... creeped out. I don't know about this, cause I went a whole bunch of sites like Wikipedia, Theoi, and more, and tried to explain it the best I could with some help, and- WAIT!!!!
YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A FORUM?!?!?!

Ohhhhhkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy..­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
And you're not sounding mean either.
I am officially CREEPED!!!!!!!!

?
??
???
????
?????
??????
???????
????????
?????????
????????
???????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?

0_0
0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0 0_0
0_0 0_0
0_0

Eh...... WHAT SHOULD WE DO???
WTF?!?
meh
I know. ANYWAYS, I'm like, really busy, defending the camp, so I'll try to post.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WatchYourBack said…
cloudy
posttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना seaistruth said…
Post!
meh
Okay, so I'm REEALLY SORRY for not posting, so I'll try to make it up somehow.
I'll try to to post, but don't expect it to like, be tomorrow. Same for my other forum.
I'm really sorry for disappointing you guys. I just have a lot of stuff, and I'm busy....*sigh*.
K, bye!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kAckRssI said…
big smile
OMG! Thank you! This a really great story and after the cliffhanger Rick left us I really needed to have an idea of what could happen next. But just one thing...... POST!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teamleo said…
big smile
Post soon
big smile
Okay!!!
I've FINALLY gotten out of my CRAZY schedule!!
I'll be posting soon!!
And why hasn't anyone commented on my other forum in like, years??

Meanwhile......
 Okay!!! I've FINALLY gotten out of my CRAZY schedule!! I'll be posting soon!! And why hasn't anyo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teamleo said…
laugh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना seaistruth said…
big smile
Well that's harsh button, but i have the ability to aggravate because i was trained by Waldo and undergoing lessons from Chuck Noris, but that can't help me in a book *gulp* ok No aggravate!! Post! No Annoy!
smile
Okay people good news!!!
I finally finished the chapter and my mountain of homework. *gulps*
It will be up on Sunday, maybe.
Here's a preview.

Annabeth glanced around the room and cursed herself. Why had she thought that the one thing she needed was in this stupid, dark room? Thanks to her, Percy was upside down, and hanging from a net, inside a circle she couldn't step into. If she came.... Annabeth shuddered. She continued to scan around the room. Suddenly she saw just the thing she needed.....

And please check out my other forum.
The link is above.
heart
I WANT THE WHOLE CHAPPIE!!!
PLZ POST SOON!!!!