द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Demigods Go To Highschool

somisista posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:16PM
this is a story about your favorite caracters nico, thalia, percy annabeth, and well ect.
in the story annabeth is alittle ooc because she acts wimpy and fragial so enjoy!!!
(as the story progresses the story will be more about percybeth than demigods going to high school)

and i allow spam just don't get to carried away or i will summon lordchaos on you ppl!
last edited on Sep 17, 2012 at 02:09AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 617 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 617

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना somisista said…
heart
Chapter 1 – It's weird but legal

~ In New York~

"Percy! Wake up!" I heard my mom yell. "It's time for school!"

"Idmwnnagutoschul" was my intelligent version of "I don't wanna go to school." I tried to go to sleep again, thinking I've won.

Fat chance. Another player entered the 'Wake up Percy' game.

"Percy get off your ass and get ready," someone screamed in my ear. I instantly turned over and fell out of my bed. I groaned while the voice laughed. And I knew that laugh anywhere.

"Nico, what in Hade's name are you doing here?" I yelled at him. Nico di Angelo, my best friend, was by my desk, laughing like crazy.

"Dude. Not cool to shadow travel here and give me a heart attack!"

"Come on Percy," he said, still laughing a bit. "Today's the 1st day of school. It'll be awesome!" He said this happily. A bit too happily I might add.

I just started at him. Since when did the son of Hades liked to go to school?

He saw my face and knew what I was thinking about.

"See Hades finally let me go to school instead of staying in the Underworld. So I'm psyched."

Nico's father, Hades, Lord of the Dead, kept him in the Underworld because he thought the world wouldn't accept him as a normal teen. We're both 17 but he acts older, so people find that very strange.

Last summer, we met by accident when his dad and my dad, Poseidon, God of the Sea, took us to the Summer Solstice. We met there and we've been hanging out ever since.

I'm Percy, by the way, Percy Jackson. My dad did the same to me, but thankfully he didn't keep me in the Underworld but in his Underwater Palace. Since I'm his son, I could breathe underwater and the pressure didn't make me explode. So I stayed there for the past 5 years. When I spoke to Nico, he said that he'd been in the Underworld for 5 years too.

And what did we do?

We trained. We were very good with a sword ourselves and we sparred whenever we got the chance, so we were very close friends.

But about 2 weeks ago, we wanted to go to high school. After a lot of pleading, my dad let me go, but Hades still refused. Poseidon saw this as a new experience for us and he told us that he'll try to convince Hades to let Nico go. My dad can be a really good guy when he wanted to.

Right now I'm staying with my mother, Sally Jackson and her husband, Paul. And now, since Nico's going to school, he was going to stay with Maria di Angelo and his twin sister, Bianca.

I met Bianca when I went to Nico's house the 1st time. Nico tried to hook me up with her and succeeded. But after a few dates, she told me that she wasn't feeling any special connection and I agreed with her. So we decided to stay best friends. Sure we hugged and we'd give each other a kiss on the cheek, but no sparks. She was like my cousin. She is my cousin. So it's kind of creepy dating your cousin.

I got up and went to get ready.

"I'll go get Bianca and we'll come here in 10 minutes." I head Nico say before he shadow travelled home. It took a lot of effort to shadow travel, but he mastered it during those 5 years in the Underworld. Now it's like taking a short walk in the park.

In 5 minutes I was done and I waited for them to arrive. 5 minutes later they appeared. Dam they were precise.

Bianca greeted me with a hug and said "Morning Percy."

"Morning B," I said. Nico rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure you're not together?" he asked. Bianca let go and slapped her twin on the back of his head.

"Of course we're not. We're cousins. It would be weird. Right Percy?" I nodded.

"It's weird but it's legal for us demigods." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah I know. But Bianca and me are like brother and sister. Right?" I said looking at her.

"Yup," she said, popping the 'p'.

"Ready to go?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. Give me a minute," I said and went to the door.

"MOM!" I yelled. "We're going to school." And I went to the others.

A moment later, my mom said "Who's we? And how?" as she entered my room. Then she saw the twins and smiled. She knew that Nico was a son of Hades and she knew about his shadow travelling. We used that a lot when we go out.

We held on Nico's hand and shadow travelled to our first day of school.

It seemed like it was going to be a normal first day. But with our luck, I barely doubt it.

"Our luck will hold. Our luck will hold" I kept chanting in my head.

But little did I know how wrong I was.

So what do you think? Please insert your creative and constructive comments in the review section BELOW
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
big smile
sweet!!!!! im first to comment
so bianca's alive and shes a demigod too
nico and percy are the same age???
wht a twist
anyways posttttttt love to see wht happens
big smile
^i need more veiws!!!! so advertise! or no post haha! i am blackmailing you!
 ^i need और veiws!!!! so advertise! या no post haha! i am blackmailing you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ConnerandTravis said…
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tristain714 said…
post soon
heart
don't think this is a all good and happy story because it will have its drama sceans

ANNABETH (preveiw)
BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I groaned. I didn't want to wake up. I just wanted to lie there and…..whoa! I shot up and looked at my clock. 7:30am.

Dam it! I thought Annabeth Chase you are really getting lazy!

Ok so many of you might think that 7:30 was too early for an average person. But I'm not your average person. I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. And today I'm finally going to my dad's in New York to stay there for the scholastic year. Yipee!

I silently got out of bed, not wanting to wake my cabin mates. Then I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my hair, put on some clothes, got my luggage and went out.

I went to the Big House where I found Chiron and Mr.D playing chess. And apparently Mr.D was losing because he had less pieces of his color! Not a good sign. Last time he lost, the events after it were not pretty. Enough said.

When Chiron saw me he smiled and said "Ready to go Annabeth?"

"Yeah definitely." I said with a smile. The I looked around, searching for a certain someone. "Is Thalia inside?"

"Uhhh…no. I think she's still asleep," he said, a bit confused.

I sighed, put my luggage inside and went to the Zeus' cabin.

what u ppl think?
big smile
i think its well .... um...uhhh... ASHUMMMMMM
you've got to posttttt the whole thing up !!
THALIA U LAZY BUM GET OUTTA BED !
POST!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना extraordinary25 said…
cool
Keep posting!!! It seems really good!
kiss
Awwwwwwwww I feel so damn loved!
big smile
Annabeth's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.

I groaned. I didn't want to wake up. I just wanted to lie there and…..whoa! I shot up and looked at my clock. 7:30am.

Dam it! I thought Annabeth Chase you are really getting lazy!

Ok so many of you might think that 7:30 was too early for an average person. But I'm not your average person. I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. And today I'm finally going to my dad's in New York to stay there for the scholastic year. Yipee!

I silently got out of bed, not wanting to wake my cabin mates. Then I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my hair, put on some clothes, got my luggage and went out.

I went to the Big House where I found Chiron and Mr.D playing chess. And apparently Mr.D was losing because he had less pieces of his color! Not a good sign. Last time he lost, the events after it were not pretty. Enough said.

When Chiron saw me he smiled and said "Ready to go Annabeth?"

"Yeah definitely." I said with a smile. The I looked around, searching for a certain someone. "Is Thalia inside?"

"Uhhh…no. I think she's still asleep," he said, a bit confused.

I sighed, put my luggage inside and went to the Zeus' cabin.

Thalia's POV

"Thalia..Wake Up dam it!" We have to go."

I was woken up by a really loud knocking and some yelling from outside. If it where anyone else, I would have shocked them away. But I recognized the voice to be Annabeth.

Why was Annabeth already awak?" I thought as I looked at my clock. 7:40.

My eyes widened. "Oh Shit." I sad over and over again. I went to let Annabeth in and she did NOT look happy with my late waking.

"Uhh…morning." I said with a smile, trying to not make her any angrier.

She rolled her eyes, sighed and entered my cabin. I sighed out of relief. She wasn't very mad at me. And so she helped me pack. While she packed my stuff, I went to change, brush my teeth, did my hair….the usual morning routine.

When I came out, Annabeth had already 2 bags at her feet. I just stood there, jaw dropped. Dam that girl's fast.

Annabeth and I were going to start a new school in New York. She's staying with her dad and I'm staying with my mum. This is the 1st time I was going to do a whole scholastic year somewhere (whoop-di-do) because I'll have Annabeth with me. When I used to go alone, I used to escape and never go back because the others pick on me and I couldn't make friends. But now with Annabeth, I'll have a friend.

"Uhh…thanks," I said a bit sheepishly.

"C'mon lets go," she said with a slightly annoyed voice. "We have to be on the road by 8:00 and its.." she looked at her watch. "..7:55. Let's Go."

I went over and gave her a hug. She sighed and hugged me back.

"Yes! Got away with it!" I thought. But then.

"Don't think you'll get away with it this easily. Someday, you'll have to do something for me." She said, with a slightly evil grin.

"Dam it! I spoke too soon!" I thought.

And with that, we left for the Big House. But before we went to get something to eat. When we finished we went to the Big House.

When we got there, Chiron bid us farewell and Mr.D said something like "good riddance" which for him is a pretty good goodbye. In front of them was a chess set and apparently, Mr.D was losing. I gulped. It's a good thing we're leaving.

We got inside the Camp van and Argus drove us to New York. At about 9am, we arrived in New York. Annabeth got off first and I told her I'll see her next Monday. I got off, told Argus to take care, he responded with a grunt and I went inside.

When my mum saw me, she ran over and gave me a bear hug.

"Thalia, I've missed you so much," she said.

"Uhh…hi mom." I said a bit confused and she let go. She knew I was coming today. But I guess she was really happy to see me. I saw her 2 year ago in person and a few Iris messages here and there. I didn't visit because since I'm a daughter of Zeus, my scent is the strongest among half-bloods and monsters used to attack really often. But now, since I'm 17, Chiron taught me how to hide my scent better.

Anyways, we went up to my room, only to find it exactly as I left it. Green day posters everywhere. A couple of posters of Billy Joe marked with lipstick here and there. Hey, I was nuts about him!

"Thalia, do you want something to eat?" my mother asked.

"Naaa…we ate at camp. I'll take a nap," I said, yawning a bit.

"Ok sweetie," and with that she started to leave. But before she left, she turned around and said with a smile "Oh and by the way, I bought you a new alarm clock for school so you won't wake up late."

I smiled. "Thanks mum," I said and gave her a hug. Then she left and I slept a bit.

I thought maybe this would be a normal year. But boy, was I wrong!

So is it good? Bad? Horrible? Awesome? Please review
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maiden4ever said…
:O :O :O OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of all of the fanfics i've read with all of them going to school, this is by far the most different and AWESOME fanfic OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! XD PLEASE post as soon as you POSSIBLY can!!!!!!!!!!! :D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tristain714 said…
big smile
ARE LEO PIPER AND JASON GOING TO BE IN THIS STORY? AND GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
cool
leo piper and jason will no be in the story but jason will be mentioned and really this is mostly about the dramatic realationship of percy and annabeth (spoiler alert: luke will show up and will be mentioned alot!)
smile
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. !
thalia wearing lipstick just to kiss posters .... thts hilarious
post!
:O LUKE
8( booey no leo but theres NICO !
big smile
i am working on the chapter right now
Awesome
heart
Chapter 3 – This can get interesting!

~Present Day, Percy POV~

We shadow travelled in an alley next to school so that people won't see us. We got out of the alley and headed towards our new school, Goode High School.

I looked at my watch and groaned.

"Great!" I said. "I just lost 20 minutes of sleep."

Nico and Bianca looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh come one man." Said Nico, still laughing. "Stop whining."

"Yeah," said Bianca, also still laughing. "And you'll probably get your precious 20 minutes at school."

I sighed. I agreed with a grumble and we entered our school.

As we walked in, I looked at the surroundings. It was all new to Nico and me, but Bianca came here for the past 5 years. She didn't go to the Underworld because her mother wanted at least to keep one of the twins. Hades took Nico and Maria, their mother, took Bianca.

As we were walking down the corridor, Bianca pointed towards some stairs and classes and explained.

"Ok, so that stairs over there takes you to the school swimming pool," she said looking at me. "You'll feel right at home, Percy. Right?" I grinned and nodded. I'm liking this school already.

We continued with our small tour. She led us to the main office so that we could get out time tables. There was a small line of students who, like us, came to get their time table at the last moment. The office lady gave us the time tables, we thanked her and left.

I looked at my time table.

Percy Jackson

1st Period – Math – Room 33

2nd Period – English – Room 40

3rd Period – Greek – Room 3

4th Period – Lunch

5th Period – Swimming – School Pool

6th Period – Drama – Room 19

"Oh great. I start the day with Math. Could this get any worse?" I said, groaning a bit.

"Will you stop complaining?" asked Bianca, clearly annoyed by my complaining. "You and I have Math together, so I'll help you. And we have English and Drama too. Sweet. Oh, Swimming too. You'll have to help me with that one Perc." I nooded and smiled.

"Phew, at least I know someone who'll be in my classes." I thought.

Then I heard Nico groan. "Oh man. I don't have any classes with you guys except lunch. This bites." And he showed us his timetable.

Nico di Angelo

1st Period – Drama – Room 19

2nd Period – Swimming – School Swimming Pool

3rd Period – Greek – Room 3

4th Period – Lunch

5th Period – Maths – Room 33

6th Period –English – Room 40

I slapped him in the back of his head "You idiot we have Greek together! At least they gave us a class we can ace." I said with a grin.

Nico looked at our timetables and said "Oh yeah. Sorry" with a slight blush.

We laughed a bit at him and we continued our tour. Bianca showed us where Nico and I would have Greek because she chose German instead of Greek. We told her to choose Greek because since we're demigods, Greek is our 1st language. But she refused to take the easy route and chose German. She was always a bit stubborn and loved a new challenge.

At that moment, the bell rang and we all went to our class.

"Math! Yaay!" I thought sarcastically.

Bianca and I entered our class and sat next to each other. The whole class was full except a seat next to Bianca. Many of the boys shot Bianca a wink and a smile but she didn't care.

I grinned and asked her "So, who's your boyfriend?"

She gave me a death glare and hit my arm.

"None of these sex-driven fools is my boyfriend. And besides…" she looked at a couple of girls looking at me. "who'll you pick as your girlfriend?"

I looked at the girls and some of them winked at me. Then I looked at Bianca and said "I pick the small group winking at me. That earned me another slap on my arm. "Ok, Ok I'm just joking. And besides, all they have is looks but no brains. Even at my dad's palace, there were many beautiful women who would have made perfect wives. But they just loved my status as son of the Poseidon. I want someone special who loves me for me. Not for what I am."

Bianca looked at me, mouth open. Then she smiled and said "Good job Perc. You actually think with upstairs instead of downstairs."

I smiled and told her "But if you get a boyfriend and he hurts you, make sure Nico won't know. He'll personally make sure to send his soul to Tartarus." I gave her a serious look.

She looked at me with a serious look but then we started laughing. We stopped when our teacher entered and started the lesson.

And that's when she came in.

~Nico's POV~

I went to the class Bianca showed me. When I entered, some other students looked at me as if scanning me but I didn't care. I took a seat and just stared at the table.

I got bored so I looked around the class. Some people were looking at me but when I looked at them, shifted their heads. Some were talking to their friends. Some girls where flirting with a couple of built guys. Jocks I imagine. But they had a swimming cap. They where probably part of the school swim team.

"Percy could whip these guys in no time," I thought with a smile.

I kept thinking how lame they were when our teacher entered. An old dude with a wig. I rolled my eyes.

"This is going to be hell," I thought.

And that's when she came in.

"Or not," I thought with a grin.

~Bianca POV~

When the new girl entered, everyone was staring at her. I looked at Percy and he was staring too. But his stare was different. It wasn't the stare the other guys where giving her. They were just mentally undressing her.

Percy's stare was different. It looked like he was looking at someone special. Then he looked at me and he knew I caught him staring because he blushed.

"Hmm…things can get interesting," I thought with a mischievous grin.

Great? Horrible? Please review! Thanks a lot :DD!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
kiss
by the way i'm gonna heat things up for nico and thalia *mischievious grin* hehe
 द्वारा the way i'm gonna heat things up for nico and थलाया *mischievious grin* hehe
Awesome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChildofZeus97 said…
smile
Hey somisista awesome story ... luv it a lot post soon
heart
amazinggggggggg
posttttttt
cool
^you just love my stories don't you! Lmao
lmfaoo i love everything !
but yess ur stpry is awesome!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना corrected said…
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
its an aesome story!
cool
Arty guys I'm in key west so I will post tonight mabey
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lt_Pupster said…
meh
ok so first chapter... my first impression is hey look inbreeding and incest. Well atleast its not as bad as my summer reading, the book is called How I live now. Aparrently some kid suggested it to my teacher and that must be some really messed up kid. The main character is some 16 year old Girl and she goes to her cousin's house in britain. One of her cousin's is named Edmond, he is 13, he drives a car and smokes. Next thing you know by chapter five he is screwing her for like the entire chapter... really messed up book.
hmm its actually pretty good, nice job.
big smile
2ND PAGE WHOO HOO
POSTTT PLZZZZ?
@Lt_Pupster
ur teacher actually gave the book to the class to read?!
cool
Umm... Wow well sorry I will post today and I am determined!
yesssssssss
big smile
Anyways, here is the 4th Chapter. It's an insight of Percy 1st time he saw a girl apart from Bianca: D! And Bianca is playing Matchmaker. Enjoy :D!

P.S. : I know that my Chapter Names suck :P! Naming stuff isn't my strength. But I try :D!

Chapter 4 – New Encounters Part 1

~Percy POV~

I looked at Bianca and she was looking at me with a grin, so I looked away but I blushed. I think she caught me staring at the new girl. But which straight guy wouldn't? I mean, she's gorgeous.

But unlike the other guys, I wasn't looking at her…uhhmm….body. All the others were looking at her bottom half and winking at her. Sick jerks. Not me. I was lost in her eyes. Beautiful grey eyes. She was looking at the class as if trying to memorize every detail, every face in the room. Then she caught my eyes. Her eyes reminded me of a god I met on Olympus, but I couldn't put a finger on which one. Oh well, no use wasting brain cells on that. I don't have any to spare.

I was brought back down to Earth by out teacher's voice.

"Ok Miss Chase, you can sit next to Miss Di Angelo. If you need anything, ask her or me," said Mrs. Strife with a smile. At least our Math teacher was friendly.

She came over and sat down. Bianca introduced us.

"Hi, I'm Bianca," she said with a smile. Then she pointed at me and said "And this is Percy Jackson." I smiled nervously and waved.

"I'm Annabeth. Nice to meet both of you," she said and looked at the teacher who had started the lesson.

So that angel was named Annabeth. Wait, what? Angel? Dude, pull yourself together!

I shook my head a bit and looked at the teacher.

I tried to pay attention, but Math was hard. Bianca and Annabeth apparently found it easy, so they understood the lesson. Lucky them. But to be completely honest, I had another reason why I couldn't focus on the lesson. At moments, I would steal a glance at Annabeth.

She was beautiful. Her blonde hair matched her slightly tan face perfectly. And those grey eyes went well with her hair. But one time, I looked at her too much and Bianca caught me. She gave me a grin and raised an eyebrow. I looked at the teacher, trying to look innocent, but I blushed and that ruined it all. Damn it! I can't help it if she's really cute, hot, sexy…..whoa there! Calm down man. This is the 1st time you saw a gorgeous girl, apart from Aphrodite and Bianca because they would kill me if I said otherwise, so control yourself.

"Uhhh…this is going to be one hell of a lesson," I thought with a groan and I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying.

She was explaining something new but has been mentioned in the previous years. Something about Pythagoras and triangles. Oh, what the hell. I don't need all this. Just give me a sword and a target and I'll get the job done, no problem. Then I started to remember some monsters Nico and I fought. We killed furies, hellhounds, cyclopses and a couple of hydras here and there. I smiled at the memories.

I was remembering all this when I heard the teacher say "Mr. Jackson, care to answer the question on the board?"

That instantly brought me back from dream mode. I was confused and just stared. Annabeth and Bianca raised their hands.

Mrs. Strife sighed and said, "Miss Chase, could you please answer the question?"

"63," said Annabeth.

"Well done Miss Chase," Mrs. Strife said with a smile. Then she turned to me and that smile turned into a frown. "Mr. Jackson, you could learn a thing or 2 from Miss Chase and Miss Di Angelo."

And with that, everyone but Annabeth and Bianca laughed at me. Forget what I said about the teacher being friendly. I blushed and stared at my table.

Thankfully, the bell rang at that moment.

All 3 of us stood up and packed out stuff. Bianca, the friendly person that she is, tried to make friends with Annabeth.

"So, Annabeth, what do you have now?" she asked.

"English," Annabeth said a bit shy.

"Great, then you're with us." Then she grabbed our arms and pulled us along. "Let's go." Annabeth seemed happy that she made new friends very easy.

"Calm down Bianca. It's not like the teacher's going to reward us for being very early," I said, laughing a bit.

"I know Percy." Then she looked at me with a slightly evil grin. "But you don't have any sense of time. You'd probably take it easy and arrive late." At that, both girls laughed at me. I blushed.

"Haha, very funny. You'd better shut up if you want to have normal swimming lessons." I said, putting an emphasis on normal.

Bianca looked shocked at this and Annabeth looked at me with a quizzical look.

"You wouldn't dare!" Bianca said. Annabeth was still confused. Bianca knew of my power of controlling water. Annabeth didn't.

"Try me." I said, grinning.

Bianca's eyes widened with horror and Annabeth still looked confused.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"C'mon girls. Don't we have a class to get to?" I asked. Then I grabbed Bianca's arm and went for Annabeth's, but I grabbed her hand instead. I instantly let go and with a blush, I said "Uhhh…sorry."

Annabeth blushed and said "It's OK." Then she looked at Bianca and said "Listen I have to go to the bathroom quickly. I'll see you guys in class." And with that she turned on her heel and left, a bit quickly. I just stared as she left and went around the corner, still a bit confused about what happened.

"She's cute isn't she?"

"Yeah she….BIANCA!" I yelled.

She put her hand over her mouth. "Oh. My. Gods. Percy, you like her don't you?"

I blushed and said "No!"

She gasped. "Yes you do! Your blushing proves it." With that I blushed more and she started laughing.

"C'mon," I said, still blushing and pulled her to our next class. She was still laughing.

"This is going to be one long day," I thought.

That's when we saw them.

And apparently, I wasn't the only one with good luck with the ladies.

Ok so this chapter was supposed to be Percy and Nico's 1st encounter with a girl, but Percy's part was very long, so I'm gonna separate the chapters! Since Nico's bit is shorter, I'll add some bits from Thalia and Annabeth's POV.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please Review!

Tnks a lot!

:D

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
great chapter
keep posting, ur doing great!
big smile
AW!!!! thanks i went to a restrant today and it had a pool!
heart
awesome
post man ... uhmm ... lady? whichever u prefer
awkward love xP
^ LeoNicocrazaiii, i am a girl! *gasp!* cheack my profile page!
^corrected, you r so nice! thx
^lt_pupster, who would write such a book like that!
 ^ LeoNicocrazaiii, i am a girl! *gasp!* cheack my प्रोफ़ाइल page! ^corrected, आप r so nice! thx ^lt
eh the chapter was ok.
poost soon
i noe ur a girl
its just that i call everyone man so i wasnt sure if u'd be offended
anyways.... POST!
heart
More comments then I is post and don't worry! I was not offended
good !!
COMMENT!
pooooooost
mischievous
advertise! i want more fans or no post! *laughs evily*
@whats your face
Some person called Meg Rosoff i think, i cant remember if it had 2 s or 2 f.
poooooooooooooooooooooooooooost
i will advertise so post
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना meredog said…
mischievous
I LOVE THIS!!! O I GOT IT! WHEN U POST ON HERE I POST ON BOTH OF MY STORIES!!!! BLACKMAIL!!!! MAWHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!
:o thts a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kkw1700 said…
Mary: And you didn't tell me you have a forum because...? NO EXCUSES YOUNG LADY!

Lol... I'm sooo tired xDD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना meredog said…
sick
^omg! I'm sry! Don't ground me! I thought u knew! I'm so sry! Plez don't ground me mommy! (U talk like my mom! No excuses young lady! Lol my mom always says that! Ur my mom2! Lol!) Somisista can I post a link to them?