द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Again Anouther Son Of Neptune मंच

somisista posted on Sep 06, 2012 at 11:32PM
*sigh* everybody is posting there versions on the son of neptune but i must admit this one caught my attention (and i found this story on a website)
 *sigh* everybody is posting there versions on the son of neptune but i must admit this one caught my
last edited on Sep 06, 2012 at 11:32PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 25 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना somisista said…
meh
waiting for comments..............................
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
zzz
waiting for posts....................................
aha tht means im first to comment technically xD sweet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना meredog said…
laugh
Lol!!! Yes post it!!!! Ill advertise for u if u post!!!! Plez post!! U r awesome!!! We luv u!!!
heart
Awwwwwwww I post soon!
heart
Yay!!!!!!!
big smile
omg so freaking srry! i hade home work and i had to do the dishes and i duh had school plus i walk home after the bus drops me off and trust me..its one hell of a walk

NICO
Nico stirred. He had lain motionless for hours, listening to the whispers of the dead. They were his messengers, and his searchers. For six months, Nico had been looking. The spirits of the underworld ranged the world, scouring the surface of America endlessly for some clue as to the whereabouts of Percy Jackson. As they died, he searched the thoughts of the dead, their memories, their feelings, and now, finally he had found something. Finally he had news. A half-blood had died near San Francisco, and in her dying thoughts was the news Nico had been looking for. Another half-blood stood over her, shaking her body, while a dazed looking boy sat in the background. His hair was pitch black and unkempt, and his eyes were a bright sea green, they reflected the ocean Nico could see through the windows of the dilapidated shed he now lay in. Nico watched through the body, as it was lifted up by the half-blood, and carried forwards - west, by the sun's position. Percy stood to follow, and Nico severed the connection.

Slowly, Nico stood and stretched out his body, feeling the blood begin to flow through his veins again. His joints cracked, and he slumped. He needed food, some form of nutrition, how long had it been since he had last eaten properly? Too long; at least since he left camp to search. But first he would go to Percy and he would bring him back to camp, where Annabeth would be waiting. He still remembered when he had last arrived.

The camp was subdued. There was an air of depression. He walked in and, true to form, went straight to the Hades cabin, where everything was as he had left it, covered in a fine layer of dust. He rested there until dinner, to try and escape the prying eyes of the other campers. Finally he left the seclusion of his bed at the sound of the conch horn, and walked towards his table. As he entered the dinning pavilion, he looked over to the Poseidon table to greet Percy, only to see it empty. He thought little of it, he and Annabeth were often absent, on border patrol, or else eating alone. Then he had looked around the rest of the pavilion to see everyone eating in silence or talking quietly to each other. There was none of the usual jolly atmosphere, where siblings would talk and laugh together. Even the Stoll brothers were silent, heads bowed staring at their plates. No-one seemed to notice his presence. Then he saw Annabeth. She sat alone, at the end of the Athena table. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were wet. Nico immediately new something was wrong and judging by Annabeth it was to do with Percy. As soon as dinner ended, he followed Annabeth away from the table as she walked towards the beach. He watched her sit down and gave her a few minutes before going up to her.

"Annabeth?" he asked "What's happening? Where's Percy?"

She sniffed loudly before answering, "Hi Nico, I didn't see y-you at dinner. I don't know what's happening, all I know is Percy's g-gone." She paused and blew her nose loudly, "I was with him, last night. We were in his cabin, and… and he kissed me goodnight. I left to go to sleep. In the morning he didn't come to eat. I went to find him, b-but he wasn't there. His bed was slept in, but it didn't look as if he'd ever got up. We searched the whole camp but we c-can't find him,"

"I'll search for him. I'll look everywhere. He came for me when I needed him, so I'll return the favour. Ill tell Tyson and the hunters for you, and they can search to,"

She smiled weekly, "Thanks Nico. I can't leave camp yet, I need Chiron's permission, and he keeps telling me to wait. But you can go. Please find him. I'll join you as soon as I can. Rachel's looking into it and Grover's already out there. Together, we'll find him. And… and when we do, he's going to be so in trouble so deep," she was smiling properly now, and seemed, well not happy, but more sure. Like she felt that she would find him, almost as if only she could.

He had left then, grabbing his few possessions, and had travelled first to New York, to a house he had found the year before, which was always empty, and stocked with food, drachmas and order forms for Hermes post. He passed the faintly glowing neon sign that he always failed to read past the first two words: Aunty Em's, and entered. As usual the place was covered in almost five years worth of dust, so he moved quickly towards a counter and grabbed some paper, before scrawling a quick note to Thalia, describing the situation, adding a golden drachma and leaving it for Hermes to deliver. Then he grabbed some food and put it in his worn out backpack, and using a hose to create a rainbow in the artificial porch lights he had turned on. He then tossed in a drachma and said out loud:

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, show me Tyson, somewhere in Atlantis"

Immediately an image of Percy's father appeared, sitting on his throne whispering anxiously to Tyson who stood before him.

Nico bowed before the message and spoke loudly so as to get there attention, "My Lord,"

"Ah, Nephew" Said Poseidon, trying to smile, but attaining some kind of worried grimace, "Umm… you wish to speak with Tyson?"

"Or both of you, Uncle" Nico replied cautiously "Percy has gone missing, and nobody has been able to locate him. On Annabeth's behalf I wanted to ask Tyson to join the search," he paused, "Do you know where Percy may be?"

Tyson bowed his head sadly as if he already knew as much, "I will search for him. I will look all over the sea if daddy will let me,"

Poseidon nodded to Tyson, "Go son, and take Rainbow with you." Tyson left. "Nico, I am bound by the river Styx not to reveal certain things to demigods. Beware; Percy has gone to one of the most dangerous places - for your kind - in the world. I cannot speak of it, nor should I be speaking to you," he paused and glanced anxiously upwards, "The doors to Olympus are closing. Zeus will try to bind me to my palace. However he has overlooked something. Hera is missing from his palace and he suspects the other gods. He is angry and overlooks the happenings of the world. He wishes to believe that our father's rise and fall will be the end of the Great Stirring that has begun. Percy is taken by a plan of Hera's that may be our last chance. He is taken, transported to a new place, one where your kind has not trodden for hundreds of years. He retains little of his memory, but the spell on him is weaker than on-" Poseidon looked upwards tentatively, "-another. Things will jog his memory. He will get it back much sooner, for he will be needed soon. And you must find and protect him until such a time comes as he remembers his whole life. Now go. I will soon be bound so I cannot help you, but take my blessing and in a time of need look to your father, and his wife. If any escape the closing it will be them,"

Poseidon cut off the connection and Nico began the search.

And now, after months of waiting, he had found him. Nico pulled the shadows towards him, and they answered. Pitch black they gathered to him, and he used them to slip through the fabric of the world.

what did you guys think?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
BEST SONG EVER!!!!!
OMG!!! I LUV THIS!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना son_of_cratus said…
big smile
Awesome first chapter! Really good and hope you post soon :)
big smile
you guys need to advertise so i can have mor veiws!
big smile
agin i will post

NICO
Nico fell out into the forest he had seen through the dead half-blood. He could see dried blood on the ground and he felt his sword pulled towards it, longing to drain the remnants of a soul within but he resisted. He had a purpose here this night. He could still hear the footsteps up ahead of his, as the darkness sharpened his senses, and reached out from him to observe. He felt them move amongst the bushes, and followed matching them pace for pace, twenty metres behind and deadly silent, the shadows concealing him and deadening his sounds. The half-blood he could see ahead was grieving, but Nico was shocked. He could feel the body. The soul was still present. If Nico wished he could take it both ways, release it, or give its host life. Perhaps before the war he would have ignored this, why waste his energy? But now he knew what it was like to lose someone, and he no longer begrudged the living their loved ones. He would help this… boy? girl? He was tired, famished. He could not sense it. He kept on their tail until they broke through the tree line to see a camp of sorts.

The buildings were in two smart lines, with a large building at either end, forming a rectangle around a paved square, not a hair out of place, and an air of discipline radiated forth. The boy carrying his fallen friend headed towards a large hut with a red cross over the entrance – an infirmary. Percy followed, and Nico thought he was still in a daze until he sensed something, the power of Morpheus. It was weak, not like in Manhattan at the battle. He realised that the boy must be his son. This was interesting. A second Camp Half-Blood? But this couldn't be anywhere dangerous, half-bloods did not- well did not usually fight their own kind. However, deep inside him Nico felt a sense of foreboding. Maybe it was the mountain in the distance, home of the Titans, but they were now fallen. Nico felt like he was back at its peak in their time of power, when he had listened in on Krios, the feeling that he shouldn't be there. Danger. Enemy territory. He felt the shadows strain against his will, trying to pull him back, away from the threat. Nico put it aside for later thought, and kept himself concealed as he watched the scene before him unfold. A huge wolf stepped out in front of the boy as he neared the building. She held herself proudly, as one unaccustomed to modesty, and used to respect. However she had a presence similar to Chiron's, one of knowledge, and age. Her age seemed impossible to tell, and her fur was dark brown. Her eyes flickered over Nico and he froze, but then she looked at the half-blood, and spoke,

"George, who is this you bring? And what happened to Hazel? You were on border patrol. Has something breached the borders?"

George paused, and when he spoke, his voice cracked, "Lupa. We were on patrol when we saw something, a light in the distance, so we ran towards it. When we arrived we found this boy lying there and Hazel approached, seeking to help him. He jumped up, a sword appeared in his hand, and we drew our swords but we were no match for him, we could not land a blow, it was like facing J- him, but three of him at once. He stabbed Hazel and I used my power to subdue him and lead him back here, we thought you would know what to do," The whole time he remained straight backed almost unmoving.

"Take her to inside, where one of the Apollo soldiers will see to her, then release him," she nodded in Percy's direction, "and bring him over to the pavilion,"

George immediately ran towards a large building, carrying the girl, and the wolf left. When he returned he pointed his finger at Percy and seemed to concentrate. Percy jerked awake as if from a deep sleep, and looked confused. George spoke slowly, as if talking to an inferior being which he greatly detested, and his face resembled that of one given a horrible and unpleasant job.

He spoke in a commanding tone, "Come with me, Lupa wishes to speak with you,"

Percy looked puzzled but rose from his slouch and followed, Nico waited for them to move further away then followed at a distance. They entered the largest building, it looked like one of the ruins of the forum in Rome, his mother's city of origin, but as if restored to its former glory. Nico crept in behind them and just after he entered the large wolf, Lupa, barked an order and another wolf closed the door. Lupa spoke, but not to George,

"Did you think yourself hidden, demigod? Son of Pluto, your father's nature makes you hard to trace, and the shadows hide you from most eyes. But do not seek to trick me. The mist bends to my will, and reveals all hidden things that dare enter my camp. Who are you? Why have you come to this place?"

She seemed worried, as if she thought Nico's presence could only be a terrible thing. Nico cursed himself, before flinging the shadows into the corners of the room and standing up. He drew his sword, a metre long, wicked sharp blade crafted from stygian iron. The wolves growled and stepped back, and a look of terror spread across George's face. Nico grinned mentally, but he knew inside he was just as scared as they were.

"Why have you taken Percy? Do you seek to please the Titans? They are long gone, and your servitude will be forgotten,"

Lupa was about to answer him, when George butted in, "You dare accuse us of working for the Titan's? After what we lost fighting them? Traitor, you are most likely their lackey, come to spread discord," he drew a sword from his belt and stepped forwards.

"You accuse me of being a traitor? You, a Son of Morpheus? No offence, but have you ever heard of irony?"

"Enough!" said Lupa and a growl escaped her lips, "We did not take this demigod. He was found at our borders. Let us see what he has to say for himself before we continue, if I am right, then no one can be held to blame," She turned to Percy, "Why are you here?"

Percy seemed confused. Not his normal, missing something obvious confused, but a more genuine confusion, as if he couldn't understand anything, "I-I don't know. I can't remember. All I know is I was attacked by him," he pointed at George, "and then I woke up to find myself in this… camp?

"You see? He has no memory, as it was foretold, and the fault falls on neither party; this plan was ordained by Juno. She has a plan, which I cannot speak of here. To fulfil the unheard prophecy made by Apollo's oracle last winter. In the presence of my own campers I can say no more. George, take him away, with this half-blood. They will stay in the Mercury barracks until further notice, or when they are claimed,"

She left, leaving Nico with an angry son of Morpheus, and a clueless Percy

YAY!
big smile
Great chapter! Really this is probably the best son if neptune (other than Rick Riordan himself) that I have read! This is truely awesome and I hope you post soon!

Also I can you please read my story, I started it a while ago and then stopped posting for a month and boom! I have like one or two regular readers now, thanks :)

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना corrected said…
link
ill read ur stories
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना corrected said…
nice story but the grammar and vocabulary isat like a really high level
they dont sound like teenagers
they sound like people in the 1500s o9r somehting
i mean wtf?
laugh
^its still ok right? I mean I LOVE it!! Post soon!!!!
kiss
Yay! Thanks pols!
cool
yay! a percy chapter is coming!
and this song goes with my story
so listen to the song or i don't post!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kkw1700 said…
Whoa.

This is like... intense. :O

Post pweez!
big smile
I is post if more comments
Thats some pretty intense music
big smile
^thanks i love that song!
heart
I is post
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rainbow_girl said…
big smile
AWESOME STORY!!!
big smile
now i is post!
heart
yay! percy chapter!

PERCY
Percy was lead by the boy who called himself George towards the centre cabin on the right hand side of the camp. He couldn't tell why, but he felt a strong sense of dread about this place as if he shouldn't be here. George kept shooting angry looks over his shoulder at Percy and the other boy, Nico. As they reached the cabin, however, Nico called to George to stop.

"We have already been claimed,"

"Of course you have," George says smirking, "By Jupiter himself, I'm sure,"

"No. Who is Jupiter? Some minor god?"

"What? No, Jupiter is king of all the gods,"

"King of the gods is Zeus,"

"Who is Zeus?"

Nico groaned, and looked quickly at Percy, "Percy, you know who Zeus is, right?"

The name sparked something, like deja vu, "Um… I think so?"

"You see, even the guy who has lost his memory knows more than you,"

As the conversation went on, Percy was getting more and more confused. The names Nico used seemed to spark some sort of memory, of a warm smile, someone proud of him, and others, feelings of respect, dread rivalry, and so on. However he was pretty sure that he had never heard of the gods George was talking about.

"Artemis and Apollo? The twin archers? You must have heard of them,"

"Of course I have heard of Apollo, God of-" George growled, "I don't have time for this. One of the Minerva barracks will explain it to you,"

He stalked off leaving Nico looking as confused as Percy felt. Unfortunately for Percy, that meant Nico could turn his attention to him,

"You're sure you don't remember anything?"

"Yeh. But sometimes, people say things, like a moment ago, and I get flashes of my memory," Percy paused, "It's also people, like I can vaguely remember you, I recognise your voice. I feel some sort of connection, like we were friends long ago, and haven't seen each other since, but that's all. I couldn't remember you name before I heard it, I don't remember anything we've done,"

Nico seemed to think for a moment, "Maybe you need to see things to regain your memory, or hear them. Do you remember the war? Fighting Luke? The time I took you to bathe in the river Styx? You cast my Dad down from his chariot, remember?"

"I'm not sure… I think-"

"Well well well, what have we here?" A huge guy had just turned up, right behind Percy. Fresh meat?" He heard the metallic shiiiick of a sword being drawn, "Lets see what you're made of," He grabbed Percy by the colour of his orange shirt and dragged him towards a large circular building – A coliseum. As they went a crowd of people started to gather around them, one person shouted,

"Put him down, Matthew!"

But hid when Matthew turned. Percy could feel the rough ground beneath him as he bumped along, and felt as if this had happened before. They entered the coliseum and the crowd went up into the stands. Percy could see Nico looking smug in the front row. He heard Nico ask someone,

"Who is that?"

And be answered,

"Matthew, praetor to the Mars barracks, he's the second best fighter at camp,"

"Mars?"

"God of War,"

It sounded like Nico was laughing, "Ares. Then he's in for a nasty surprise,"

Percy was dragged away from Nico, into the centre of the arena. Then Matthew let go of me and walked a few more paces. Then he spoke,

"Draw your sword,"

Instinctively, Percy felt his hand pull a pen out of his pocket, he almost grimaced, as Matthew began too laugh, but then he felt himself uncap it and it turned into a three-foot-long glowing bronze sword. Matthew almost choked,

"Where did you get that?" his confidence had taken a hit,

"I don't remember," Percy replied truthfully,

Matthew pulled himself together and charged, sword raised overhead and Percy recognised the move, bringing his sword up to parry before flicking Matthew's upwards, and slicing for his head. Matthew had to leap back to dodge it, then he stepped forward to resume the duel, and Percy could tell he had skill, but at the same time, he could tell that if he could remember he would only be toying with him, like cat with a mouse before the kill. Then a memory came back to him. A sandy haired boy and him duelling in front of a smaller crowd, and… and a disarming move he'd used. Quickly, he brought his blade nearer to Matthew's hilt and flicked, knocking the sword from Matthew's hands, then grabbed the hilt as it dropped and help his own to Matthew's throat. The crowd went silent. Then Nico cheered, and a few others joined in. Nico stood up, and ran over to Percy, smiling knowingly.

"You remembered something,"

"How did you know?"

"Back at camp… another camp, I've heard people talk about you doing that, the fist time you picked up a sword, against Luke,"

"Luke? The sandy hired guy?"

"Yeh, that's him,"

"This other camp, why are we at this one, if you know the other camp better?"

"Lupa won't let us leave, not until you complete a quest, and… your dad, he wants you to stay here until you regain your memory. And I have to stay here with you,"

"My Dad. Poseidon, God of the Seas,"

"Yes,"

Nico pulled Percy away from the coliseum; he said they needed to visit the infirmary. When they arrived, Nico lead him to a bed where a girl lay. Percy recognised her. She had found him in the forest, and he had stabbed her. He felt a pang of sorrow and guilt, but Nico seemed to sense it, and told him it didn't matter. Then he seemed to concentrate on her, and her chest seed to start moving up and down, as if she had started to breathe again. They heard the steady thump of paws behind them and turned to see Lupa. Percy half expected a punishment for entering the infirmary without permission, but instead she just motioned for them to follow her, to the largest building, up to the top floor.

yay! percy chapter!!!!
 yay! percy chapter! PERCY Percy was lead द्वारा the boy who called himself George towards the centre