द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Electronics and Demigods Do Not Mix

bluewindranger posted on Sep 05, 2012 at 01:12AM
Hey...bluewindranger here. I usually go on FanFiction.Net, not sure if any of you Fanpoppers out there go on it. So for those of you who don’t, this is sort of a spin-off from my fic on there, “Kids And Demigods Do Not Mix”. I really need to get my ass off the chair and begin working on the second chapter.
That being said, I will warn you right now: I am a slow updater. It could be because I often get distracted from my fanfics. It could be because I’m so eager to publish my fanfics that I often have five going on at once that I can’t finish. It could be because Mommy dear banned me from fanfiction (curse you, SAT prep for someone who won’t even really take the goddamn SAT until four years later…Asian parents…). I don’t know, just bear with me, please. Thanks!
Referring to the paragraph above, it might be tomorrow when I update the first chapter, or it might be the end of the week when my dad leaves for China. *Hopes* But I will give you the satisfaction that I will be working on it during lunch period at school. If it comes early, the chapter will be moderately sized. If it comes late, hopefully, it’ll be longer.
But enough of my rambling. Let us get on with the title, rating, summary, and all that other crap.
(On a side note, this is RomanGreekDemi's new account. RomanGreekDemi is officially inactive, both on Fanpop and FanFiction. Don't tell my friends that.)
---
Title: Electronics and Demigods Do Not Mix
Rating: T (See FanFiction Ratings)
Summary: We all know that electronics and demigods are a no-no. Percy and company decide to check that out. Beyond the camp boundaries, nonetheless.
And when Percy and co. are testing out these iPods and iPhones and i-[insert word here], you better run away screaming.
last edited on Sep 05, 2012 at 01:28AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस No उत्तरों