द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Siren's Tears

wierdo4 posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 06:33PM
Rating: M-T( not lemons, but mature themes)

Characters: Drew Tanaka, Travis Stoll, Will Solace, Michael Yew, Silena Beagaurd, Charles Beckendorf.

Summary: The Ice Queen of Cabin 10 is definately cold( or hot depending on who you ask). But how did that happen? Is her heart really made of stone? Is she the culprit or the victim?

DISCLAIMER: Everything here is owned by Rick Riordan

A/N
There will be a lot of quotes from one of my favourite poets, Emily Dickinson.

Wierdo out.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wierdo4 said…
Prologue

For each ecstatic instant
We must an anguish pay
In keen and quivering ratio
To the ecstasy.

For each beloved hour
Sharp pittances of years,
Bitter contested farthings
And coffers heaped with tears.
~Emily Dickinson

Drew looked over her worn and torn poetry book, morphed by boyfriend #27(aka Murray), on the outside to appear to be the latest issue of Vogue. There had been some perks to sleeping with children of Hecate it seemed, not that it mattered anymore. This wonderful head bitch had been dethroned. If that wasn't hummiliating enough it was done by Dumbster girl, complete with badger hair and all. Karma was a bitch. and PTSD more so.

Than there was Jason. She couldn't deny he had immediately sparked her interest. What could she say? He WAS damn fine. But if he chose Badger head over her, there must be some malfunctions in his outer brain nerves. Maybe he was gay. Leo Valdez wasn't that bad looking. Or maybe he was lacking in certain areas and scared of her feminine beauty. But Drew wasn't fooled by her own lies. She knew she was a heartless bitch. She couldn't really blame him.

The conch horn blew for dinner and Drew put her magazine down on her bunk and filed behind Badgy, restraining her fist from slapping her upside the head. She'd get her back in a much better way she promised herself.

She blabbed with Annalise, and Skye at campfire and dinner about shoes and camp hookups, and rated various campers. But that same voice kept saying the same name over and over like a broken record.
Charlie. Charlie. Charlie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh pretty short. Like? Hate? COMMENT
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ReadingGurl said…
Cool wait is she going to try and take Charlie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Magic1799 said…
I would'nt say I hate it. It a little bit boring at first but I like it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wierdo4 said…
Wow.. I need to for once actually continue stories.....