द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Percy Joins Chaos

Musabbir-Noor posted on May 22, 2012 at 09:16PM
Hey Guy's
This is a fanfiction. It takes place after the giant wars. All the gods start having more kids. One of them is called James. He was Percy's half brother. Everyone started to forget about Percy. Soon even Annabeth forgot him and started going out with James. Percy had enough. /he was running away. Unknown to him Chaos, creator of the universe, was watching him. He was teleported to a distant planet. After liberating them, there was a problem on earth. After 10,000 years he was returning home.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 299 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 299

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Musabbir-Noor said…
big smile
no comments. Comment and ill post 2morrow.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrookd1 said…
post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zaheer_abbas123 said…
im kinda new to this forum.......and its awesome and its funny lol that how much u hate annabeth,couldnt stop laughing for whole minute although im no big percabeth fan because i love pertemis n perlia anyways lol,but i do think she had crush on luke in book 1 and mixed feelings for both luke and percy in book 2 and book 3 but in book 4 she had true feelings for percy in botl they show she was devastated to the loss of percy and in book 5 she favoured percy when hermes says luke had asked annabeths help....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zaheer_abbas123 said…
and post soon awesome story...:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
big smile
Pretty please post soon!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Magic1799 said…
When are you goint to post on the mark of athena?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Avidsel said…
FFS ARGH :@ Magic can you remove your post or edit it so it doesn't have all the question marks... Stuff like that with loads of repeated same characters always crash my browser :@ Why do people do that? Fanpop should have better filtering of post to stop people from doing that.... This page took like 5 minutes before it was normal :@ Musabbir-Noor if above post isn't edited, can you wait to page 6? I doubt i come back to this page whilst it still on 5 if all those ? still exist, too much hassle, like BlackNBlue threat with another post...
rainy
Ugh!!!!!!!! Can u pretty please shorten that post magic. It took forever to load the page and I would totally hate it if I couldn't read any of the chapters cause the page wouldnt load!!!! So can u pretty please shorten ur post. Please!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth1000 said…
crying
post plzzzzz
sad
damn that is a major spam.
hmmm
guy's im gonna listen to advisel and post on pg 6.
hmmm
I'm gonna listen to advisel and post on chapter 6.
Urghh it still there :/ Guess we waiting to page 6.. How many more posts are required?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pegasus100 said…
big smile
WOW I CAN'T WAIT JUST POST NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrookd1 said…
post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bukluvr17 said…
post plz
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LOVE_MYTHS said…
smile
chill anaklusmus.
I like the fact that this is an anti-percabeth story cause percabeth stories are common and I am getting bored with them.
anyways post soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1999jacko said…
I saw a dinosaur in the question marks
Sorry. I am just trying to get his attention because he keep ignoring my question.
a dinosaur?
i never thought of that but I am pretty good with shape using only keyboard.
For example:

. .....\',|;\-,.¸ .¸¸ . . . ¸,.,¸.
. . . . ¸,' ¸,. . ¸ `-,"~-~',¸,.¹-~-._¸,.
. . . . ) . '"¨ . .):. .`-,;:.`,';;'¸,.¹¯¸¸,.-
. . .,-' , , , , ,-';:.. . .`-¸;:.`,'--~'`,¯-.,¸_,
. . (. ,•¸,-~'¨|;;;::.. .. .. "-,;:/,`,-~-~¬;:;;`"~~":;;
``````````/;;;:;::... ,, ..:;, . . . .. . . . . . .,.................;:;;`"~~"
. . . . . . . . . \;;::.. . `` .:;;;, . . . . . . . . . .::: . . .,'`"~.,~--"`¨
. . . . . .¸.-~¬"`,-';:. . ..:;;::... .. .. . .. ... ..:;;. . . .,' . . . .`"*"`¯
. . . . . l':,~-¬`;;:¸.-~¬"```"¬~--~¬, ..:;;¸-'¨¯`\;:.. ./
. ... . . |`|/`",-'¯ . . . . . . . . . . . . .`,.::;;\ . . . `,;:.\
. . . . . .l,/`/,.¸ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ).::;;\ . . . .`¸;:`,
. . . . . ./ (-..¸ ) . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸.-".:,-"' . . . . . \;:./
. . .. . . |-~\ . ¨ . . . . . . . . . . .¸-' ¸.-`' . . . . . . . .. | /
. . . . . '-"¨ . . . . . . . . . . . . ./¨`/` . . . .. . . . . . . / |
That a picture of a unicorn.
PRETTY GOOD.the writer got lost....some send ares over to search for him please
Yeah it gone... Also this post should be the last before new page...?
big smile
Let's all make page 6 very welcome to fanpop with an amazingly awesome chapter!!!!!

I hope u post again soon.
big smile
k thnx. I will post soon. I'm busy. Math test and hw. Urghhhh. I'll post 2morrow or today. Depends.
smile
Yay!!!
I hope its today, but I understand if its tomorrow.
agrahhhh....post....what is holding you up?
big smile
yes I can finnaly post. I'll post a lot today. Check often.
big smile
Chapter 9
Omega

I appeared in the shadows and climbed a tree in 9 seconds. I strated moving. I kept in the shadows. It was the way of the assassin. Soon I was able to see the monster base camp.

Using my enhanced senses I detected that in the main tent was Ipeteaus, and Krois along with some other monsters. They were obviously strategiing. The comlink was recording everything they said and sent it to my own laptop. It might give us some information.

That was the first part. I couldn't get overconfident due to this success. My second move would be to plant explosives in key points. As I was planting them once again moving quickly and stealthily Something caught my eye. A tent full of explosives. Before the guard could even comprehend what was happening I killed them and replaced them with clones made of ice. I put my last explosive in and retreated. 2,000 yards in 38 seconds. I detonated and the camp went up in smoke.
big smile
Chapter 9 part 2
Omega

I listened to the shrieks of the monster. This would have horrified Percy Jackson. But, I wasn't Percy Jackson. I was Omega the greatest assassin in the universe. Killing was my passion. The death of my enemies was music to my ears. As I watched them run around screaming with there heads on fire I smiled. There was only one way to describe this. Chaos.

By the time Ipetaus was able to put the flames out he was tired.

Time to make my entrance I thought. Krois looked like he was in shock. Poor guy.. Using my speed once again I materalized in front of a surprised Krois and kicked him in the face. Then I spun around and shot a volley of arrows at the exauhsted Ipeteaus. When I defeat a immortal they fade. My victory just spelled out the end for Ipeteaus. Krois staggered to his feet.

I spun around and said "And then there was one."

"Who are you" Krois asked. He tried to hide it but the fear in his voice was very real. It made chuckle. The monsters ran seeing there leader like this. We were surrounded by my army with once again made me smile. I created it out of ice. They will never make it. I take no prisoners.

"You may call me..."
big smile
Chapter 9 full version.
Omega

I appeared in the shadows and climbed a tree in 9 seconds. I strated moving. I kept in the shadows. It was the way of the assassin. Soon I was able to see the monster base camp.

Using my enhanced senses I detected that in the main tent was Ipeteaus, and Krois along with some other monsters. They were obviously strategiing. The comlink was recording everything they said and sent it to my own laptop. It might give us some information.

That was the first part. I couldn't get overconfident due to this success. My second move would be to plant explosives in key points. As I was planting them once again moving quickly and stealthily Something caught my eye. A tent full of explosives. Before the guard could even comprehend what was happening I killed them and replaced them with clones made of ice. I put my last explosive in and retreated. 2,000 yards in 38 seconds. I detonated and the camp went up in smoke.

I listened to the shrieks of the monster. This would have horrified Percy Jackson. But, I wasn't Percy Jackson. I was Omega the greatest assassin in the universe. Killing was my passion. The death of my enemies was music to my ears. As I watched them run around screaming with there heads on fire I smiled. There was only one way to describe this. Chaos.

By the time Ipetaus was able to put the flames out he was tired.

Time to make my entrance I thought. Krois looked like he was in shock. Poor guy.. Using my speed once again I materalized in front of a surprised Krois and kicked him in the face. Then I spun around and shot a volley of arrows at the exauhsted Ipeteaus. When I defeat a immortal they fade. My victory just spelled out the end for Ipeteaus. Krois staggered to his feet.

I spun around and said "And then there was one."

"Who are you" Krois asked. He tried to hide it but the fear in his voice was very real. It made chuckle. The monsters ran seeing there leader like this. We were surrounded by my army with once again made me smile. I created it out of ice. They will never make it. I take no prisoners.
big smile
Chapter 10
Ace

I made to leave. I honestly didn't mind my dad with holding info from me. So anways I turned to leave but then my dads computer activated. He must be sending info using a comlink. There was a meeting in 25 minutes. The info might be useful. I sat down and started to listen. 2 male voices was discussing batlle plans.

They were saying...
big smile
cliff hanger. Lol.
big smile
Told u im posting a lot today. These chapters are short cliff hangers. The good stuff and reactions coming later on. comment.
big smile
Chapter 11
Bianca

I was exploring camp and looking around. Not much had changed since I had come here. There was just more cabins. I stopped in front of the Hades cabin. I was a warrior of chaos and a daughter of Hades. I gave into temptation and entered the cabin. Inside I found Nico fingering the mytomsgic figurine of Hades. My last gift to him. I entered the cabin and looked at him. took him a whole seven seconds to see me.

"What are you doing here" he asked angrily "this cabin is only for children of Hades."

"My, my, Nico. You must have changed to talk to your own sister that way" I teased while tsking my mask of.

He stared at me like I had dropped out of the sky which I kinda had.

"Bianca" Nico breathed.
Comment.
big smile
Chapter 12
Nico

I couldn't belive it. First Percy pops up then Bianca. What next?

"Hello Nico, you have really grown. What I've heard from Percy you've been a true friend." said Bianca smiling.

"Uhh" I said unable to form a complete sentence.

"Oh, look at the time. We better get going." Bianca said taking of.

That's it. After 500 years she talks to me using 5 sentences in a conversation. I scramble after her. I feel like a little kid.
sad
Sry its really short.
Thanks Great updates :D short chapters though :/ But all together good :D
heart
Wow that's alot of chapter………………… :-O

Anyways……………………

Amazingly awesome chapters. They were really really good!!
I LOVED THEM!!!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pegasus100 said…
smile
Wow awesome chapters
POST SOON!!!!!!!!(try making your chapters a little longer)
big smile
When I do post chapters its alot. I'll make it longer. No worrys
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bukluvr17 said…
cool love it and i agree wit pegasus100 plz make them a bit longer
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DoTH said…
smile
hey.awesome post.post soon.
sad
I'll post on Saturday or Friday. Sry
big smile
Guys I've maade a decision. This forum will be for many versions of Percy joins chaos. This is only version 1. I'l finish it in 4 or 5 chapters. Then I will make another version.
big smile
Chapter 13
Ace

I entered the meeting hall and took a seat at the middle of the table. I had my dads laptop with me. The rest of the council should be informed about the plan the titans created.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Chiron started speaking "As you all know the enemy has divided into 3 groups. One is 700 miles east for Yellow stone National Park. 7,000 monsters and 2 titans. Ipeteaus, and Krois. The main force is made of 9,000 monsters and has Kronos, Hyperion, Prometheus, and Atlas. There sea forces is made of 3 minor unidentified minor sea gods, Oceanus, and Ageius. It has an unknown number of monsters. We need to strategize against there forces. Without any information we-"

At this point I interrupted Chiron. It was about time too. He only had the basic information and that was incomplete as well.

"Chiron you are wrong at several points. For one the entire force at Yellowstone National park has been crushed. Before that happened however my dad dropped a com link to record the conversation Ipeteaus and Krois were having. It gave us a idea of how they will attack." I finished.

Most of the camp was staring at me mouths ajar.

"How may casualties did you guys suffer." asked a kid in blue.

I laughed. Everyone looked at me strangely.

"My dad was the only one that attacked." I said.

"Who is your dad" asked a a blondie.

"You know him as Percy Jackson" I stated calmly.

The entire room was put into a stunned silence before exploding into chaos. I didn't bother to answer the questions. The blondie had tears in her eyes.

"This is the info he sent" I stated and turned on the transmission my dad sent.

Transmission

"Have we decided where we will randevous?" asked a deep voice. (voice 1)

"Yesssss my lordssss" said another voice voice. Obviously a dracene.

"Well where" asked another voice (voice 2).

"Aunty Emssssss Garden Emporium" the dracene replied.

"What about a plan to wake Typon and Keto?' asked voice 2.

The transmisson ended with a scream and the sound of flames.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
k heres a long chapter,
Ill post again soon.