द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Bananas

ilikebacon posted on May 19, 2012 at 05:11AM
Chapter One I Get Attacked By Gretchins Armpit Sweat
My name is Gabe Thomas, but you can call me G-money. I go to a school called Mazzuchelli. My two best friends are Drew Lenz and Nicholas Moran. Drew Lenz is a funny kid. Nick is smart, but he's very plain. I think drew is kind of a combination of me and Nick because he's not crazy like me, but he's not boring and simple like Nick either. He's in between those two things. So before I get started with this story, let me give you a little background on who Gretchin is. Her full name is Gretchin Swift. She very much annoys me because she thinks she knows everything. Whenever a teacher asks a question she takes about 5 minutes to answer, and actually most of the time she's just repeating herself. Anyway, now that you know a little more about Gretchin I can get started with the story. Okay so I'm in second period, which, in my case, is Social Studies. I have something called ADHD,which makes it hard for me to pay attention. So when I actually do raise my hand, Mrs. Stork usually calls on me. This particular day we were studying a map of Asia. Mrs. Stork would have a map projected on the white board and you had to go up to it and put a certain number by whatever country she told you too. The first country she does is Russian Federation. I think I know the awnser, so I raise my hand. Surprisingly the only other person who had their hand up was, you guessed it, Gretchin. Mrs. Stork picks me right away because I never raise my hand. But Gretchin wasn't to happy about that. As I was walking towards the white board,Gretchin lifts up her arms straight in the air and points them right at me.I can see wet spots that look like sweat. She mutters something under her breath and a silver line comes out of her armpits right at me. I stood their watching in horror as the silver line came within inches of my face, Gretchin said something that sounded like, "sweat dreams!" Before I could figure out what she was saying, I passed out right their on the floor.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rickfan said…
hmmm
????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJrocks said…
monkey
Wtf, u just gave a stalker all the info he needs
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LORDCHAOS said…
sad
?????????