द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Aphrodite100's Mark of Athena

jojo12313 posted on May 14, 2012 at 09:38PM
This is the Chapters from Aphrodite100 MOA
She told me to transfer it. so i could control the summary since I am the guardian of Aphrodite100 MOA until she come back.

I know everyone is sad she is leaving, but Fate wants her to leave now the summary

I do not own any of the characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan.

Main Characters:
Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang. Maybe some OCs.

Prophecies:

Seven half bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire, the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of Death.
-Rick Riordan owns the prophecy.

and
The earth takes what the seven hold,
Daughter of skies held in the land of ice and cold.
The son of fire brings light to the prison,
And within the walls another enemy risen.
Although both sides will lose,
Love's mercy make sky and fire choose.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The mark of Athena burns through Rome.

-Rick Riordan owns the last two sentences. Universalpowa made the rest (thanks!)

Dedications:
Universalpowa
Hollistergurl
icuSTALKER

you've been with me the whole time and have helped me! ;)

Who is Jason going to pick? Piper or Reyna? Will Leo stay single, or will he get a girlfriend?

Who will win the war? Gaea and her army or the half-bloods?

read to find out!

*MAJOR UPDATE*

I am soo sorry, but I will no longer be continuing this story. I'm hoping someone will though!

ALSO, my friend Jojo12313 is the new Aphrodite100 Spam-Free Forums Cop. HE WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU SPAM ON MY FORUMS!! So don't spam.

Rules:
1. If there is two posts of the same thing by the same person, ask the poster to remove it. If he/she doesn't, give them 2 more warnings, then report them for spam

2. Don't allow anyone else to post chappies on my stories unless they've cleared it with you. If there's going to be a collab, make sure the posters know this so there isn't a huge fight.

3. If the poster doesn't post for 1 1/2 week tops, send a warning message to them asking why they haven't posted. If they don't respond in two days, then ask for a new volunteer.

4. NO TALK ABOUT SEX OR ANYTHING RELATED!! YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR INAPPROPRIATE CRAP. THERE ARE KIDS HERE, READING THIS!

5.Feel free to ask for a collab.

6. ENJOY AND READ THIS MOA FORUM

THIS FORUM ALSO REMINDS US OF WHAT APHRODITE100 HAS DON FOR US

last edited on May 14, 2012 at 09:53PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 92 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...