द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Mark of Athena

Musabbir posted on May 12, 2012 at 01:22AM
Book 1: The Mark of Athena
Prophecy 1
7 half bloods shall answer the call,
to storm of fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
and foes bear arms to the doors of death.

Love is a lot more powerful than we give it credit for. Watch how it plays circles around the 7's head.

Jason is stuck in a love triangle. Will he choose Reyna or Piper?

Annabeth is given a choice from Gaea. Whatch Percy die or pretend to love Mike. a guy who looks suspiciously like Luke.

What will Hazel do as Leo(who is actually Sammy) comes back to haunt her along with the rest of her past? Who will she choose.

I feel that in the past fan fiction authors have failed to address the main points. Such as the trouble Annabeth will cause Percy, and why Gaea needs Percy alive. I swear upon the River Styx that I will not fail. I will tell you what will happen the right way using the last 2 books and the first chapter that he released. That's it or as Leo would say PEACE OUT.

I do not own anything. Rick Riordan does. By the way the first chapter is the official chapter.

Book 2: Death's door

Book 3: Return of the hero
last edited on May 12, 2012 at 01:28AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Musabbir said…
smile
All this belongs to rick riordan. I got chapter 1 from his site. It is the oficial chapter 1.

Chapter 1
Annabeth

Until she met the exploding statue Annabeth thought she was prepared for anything. She paced the deck of the Argo 2. Double checking the militia to make sure they were locked down. She made sure the white flag was flying from the mast. She went over the plan with the rest of the crew. And the backup plan. And the back up plan for the back up plan. Most importantly she pulled aside there war ready shaperon, Gleson Hedge. She convinced him to take the morning of watching mixed martial arts championships. The last thing they needed while flying a masteral greek into a potentially hostile roman camp, was a middle aged satyr waving a club and yelling "die".
Everything seemed to be in order. Even that mysterious chill she was felling seems to have disappeared. The warship decended from the clouds, but Annabeth couldn't stop second guessing herself.
What if this was a bad idea? What if the romans panicked and attacked on sight. The Argo 2 definatly did not look friendly. 200 cannonballs, with bronze plated body and a flaming metal dragon for a masthead. There were 2 rotating ballistic that fired explosives powerful enough to blast through concrete. Well it wasn't the most appropriate ride for a meet and greet with the neighbors.
Annabeth had tried to give the Romans a heads up. She had asked Leo to send one of his special inventions, a holographic scroll to alert there friends at camp. Hopefully, there message had gotten through. Leo had wanted to write a giant message on the hull. WHATS UP. But, Annabeth had veotoed the idea. She wasn't sure if the Romans had a sense of humor. To late to turn back now. The crowds broke around there hull, revealing golden, green carpet of the open land below them. Annabeth gripped the rails. Her 3 crew mates took there places. There captain, Leo, rushed around like a mad man checking gauges and rustling pipes. Most captains would be satisfied with a piolits wheel or a rudder. Leo had installed a key board, a monitor, aviation control, sound board and a motion sensor from a Nintendo Wii. He could control the ship pulling a throttle, fire weapons by pushind a button. Raising the sails by saking his wii controllers really fast. Even by demigod stanard Leo was seriously adhd.
Piper paced back and forth between the main mast and the ballista, practicing her lines "lower your weapons" she murmered "we just want to talk". Her charmspeak was so strong the words flowed over Annabeth. She had the desire to drop her dagger and have a nice long chat.
Then there was pipers boyfriend, Jason. He stood on a raised cross bow platform, where the Romans could easily spot him. He had one hand on the hilt of his sword. But, otherwise he looked calm for a guy that was making himself a target.
Below his jeans and camp half blood T-shirt he dyed a toga and purpled cloak. The symbols of his old rank as praetor. With his wind blown blond hair and icy blue eyes he looked handsome and in control. Just as a son of Jupiter should.
He'd grown up at Camp Jupiter so hopefully his familiar face would make the Romans hesitate to blow them out of the sky.
Annabeth tried to hide it but, she did not entirely trust that guy. He acted to perfect. Always following rules. Always doing the honorable thing. He even looked to perfect. In the back of her mind she had this nagging thought. What if this was trick? What if he betrays us? What if we arrive at Camp Jupiter and he says "Hey,Romans, check out these prisoners and cool ship I brought you." Annabeth didn't think that would happen, but still, she couldn't look at him without getting this irritated feeling. He was part of Hera's exchange program to join the two camps. Without warning Hera had plucked up Percy Jackson, Annabeths boyfriend. She wiped his memory and sent him to the Roman camp. In exchange the greeks got Jason. That wasn't Jasons fault but everytime Annabeth looked at him she remembered how much she missed Percy. Percy who might be somewhere below them right know. Panic roled up inside her. She forced it down. She could not afford to panic know. She told herself "I have to stick to my plan." That familiar jolt as if a evil snow man had crept up behind her and was holding her neck. She turned but of course nothing was there. Must be her nerves. Annabeth wished she could pray to her mother for guidance but, that was not possible. Not since last month when she had the worst encounter with her mom yet, and gotten a terrible, terrible present. The cold got closer. She thought she heard laughter. Her body must have been really tense. She felt that something was going to go terribly wrong. She almost told Leo to reverse course. And then, in the valley below, alarms sounded. The Romans had spotted them.
smile
If Universalpowa, Black Nule, or Kgirl reads this then my life's dream is fulfilled. I'm there biggest fan.
Chapter 2 preveiw
Annabeth

When the Romans appeared with weapons. I thought we were done for. But, they didn't attack. It dawned on me the weapons were in case we attacked. Many of them were yelling and pointing at Jason. In order to guarantee safe landing he followed the plan, he manipulated the winds in order to glide down. I didn't stick around to launch. The Romans were big on military discipline. In order to make a good impression we had to be ready and show order. We would need to be organized. I raced down the stairs and reached the living quarters.

But not before I ran into my new boyfriend, Mike.

Percy was all I could think about after he disappeared. Percy, Percy, Percy. With him gone I had tendency to be tired and stressed out from working on the Argo 2. In my mind the faster I could get the Argo 2 ready, the faster I could get to Percy.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Sorry, my mom is telling me to get of. It took me 2 hours to get chapter 1 into words. I'll continue tommorow at 6:00.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Musabbir-Noor said…
meh
I'm discontinuing this one. I started a new forum.
At: link