द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The demigod Diaries~

fusshi123 posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 09:28AM
It's basically about the second story in the demigod diaries- Set to come out on August 14! :D

Enjoyy~

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fusshi123 said…
Chapter 1

This epic adventure started fair enough- on a particular date.

'Soda?' I questioned.

'Check.' Annabeth said.

'Sandwiches?'

'Check.'

The list went on and on. Finally i smiled. 'I guess this means we're ready. I gently took her hand and held on to the picnic basket with the other.

We waled out of the poseidon cabin. It's funny, you know, how camp- half-blood had cleaned up so well just two days after the titan war.

This, though, could ave partly been the work of godly magic, for our camp director was Dionysus. Super.

We past the pegasus stables and caught some stares at us. Some Aphrodite girls were even giggling.

I tried my best to ignore them, but it was sort of difficult once everyone started teasing and cheering at us. Annabeth and I quickly escaped to the strawberry field.

'I wish they'd stop staring at us.' Annabeth huffed.

'Aww, it's alright,' I slung my arm around her shoulder. 'I mean, at least we got out of their way.'

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. 'Are you always this oblivious, Seaweed brain?' Annabeth whispered. 'Look at the big strawberry bush right next to us. Don't make it too obvious.

I found her request strange, but i did what she asked me to. I looked at it discreetly and between the gaps of the bushes, i could make out a figure. two, actually.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना earthbender99 said…
Omg post soon!!

<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना somisista said…
blush
post or puss will force you!
 post या puss will force you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jrickfan2 said…
nice! post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NymphsOfOlympus said…
Oh, please post soon! I've already pre-ordered mine, but it won't come till the 6th of september!!!! Cant wait till then pleassse post!