द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 6307 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 6307

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
well i put my sword in my bow and fired it duh haha
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PsyrenDrifter39 said…
yeah, i get that... you know what, im not gonna ask..
what are your weapons of choice?
a bows and swords and spears im a son of Apollo so you cant run
cool
Guess what, i dont need to run, I'm the Son of Hades. shadow melting is my means of travel
wow your dark im light haha
nice.. i also have elemental control.
cool im going to find and kill a monster *runs into woods*
i'm coming with you! Gates of Darkness: TRANSPORT! *melts into shadows and reappears in forest*
angelic
*something rustles behind me* *manticore emerges from behind a large clump of bushes* "crap. the gods hate me!" Elements! that was the answer... Manticores werent immune to the elements.... "ICE STORM! MAGMA WALL!" The Manticore froze, then was incinerated in an instant. " Glad thats taken care of... TIME DISPLACEMENT!" * melts into shadows*
meh
( any1 here?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin Hamilton
Immortal parent:All
Mortal parent:Nia Ewing
Powers:Everything
Weapons:Yuri my sword made of every metal,my trident called ocean,and my bow and arrows called Theta
Cohort:Don't know is new
Dislikes:people who are evil,annoying,and emo
Pet/s:Troy my cheetah that can fly and swim for unlimited times along with running faster the Arion
Boy/girlfriend:Doesn't have one yet
Story:tell you later
Other:Master t all forms of martial arts,sometimes called killer of all living things,and has fought side to side with the Military
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I look to my right and there's a robbery.I run towards it and throw the bag off my shoulder.One person looks at me and shoots his gun,the bullet travel so fast but I catch it just in time and I kick it out of it's place.I keep running towards them and one person in a ninja outfit jumps in front of me
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना torrent said…
i walk along the border and see a kid and i use my wand to bind him to thalias pine and if he wants to get out he must destroy the tree then i reconigeze the kid*alvin is that you*
(hello)
(anyone there)
(Is any one here)
Where are you guys)
The ninja starts attacking quickly.I dodge like the wind then I take a quick fake and grab the ninja hand and cuff him in my made chains."Nice job you're improving but let's see you take on highly trained elite assasiains"says Chaos"Whatever"I say back in my thoughts.Two people come over faster then the ninja and make cracks in the earth.The first one throws three punches so fast i don't see them.I get a bloody nose from the punches.The second one throws a punch so fast I don't see it coming but puts force into so I fly back with a black eyes.My vision blurs and the two people go back to hurting innocent people.Anger roars in my ears and my eye glow baby blue piercing.Every part of my body heals.I charge straight at the two and punch them,making my fist go with them till they hit the ground.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darange said…
name:caret may jones
IP: aphrodite
IP: hephestus
abilatys:can charm speak, control fire, and is awsome at killing things
weapon: knife and seath, sowrd that turns into a amulet with a red stone (always returnes on her neck), and a red tool belt(like leos)
aperence: long black hair,calitascope eyes (change color),pailish skin, a jean jacket, dark green shirt, dark jeans, black tennishoes, her knife and seath,her toolbelt, and her amulet
personality: does not care for makeup, does not like to dress up, loves fighting (monsters,somtimes people, etc), will do anything to go on a quest,loves to build, loves archery and sowrd fighting,and is not afried of death
nickname: sully (favorite monster from the movie monsters inc)
friends: percy, piper, nico,and leo
enamys: monsters
fears: spiders
boyfriend: none
story:
she was 12 when she first came to camp half blood she didnt like to talk abought her past and she was in the hermes cabin for a year until she got claimed bye the last person well acctuly the last 2 people. aphrodite and hephestus so now she has her own cabin and you can find her somwhere in the arena throwing some daggers at the dummies harts or lighting a fire by accedent but you can find her anywhere around camp so just look and she will be there
Hey state your name and buisness and then swear on the river styx that you spoke truthfully and. If not you can talk to pratoer zeke prateor kira or me praoteor dalton and trust me you don't want to lie*I snap my fingers and my pet drakon comes out of nowhere and turns off his paralyzing eyes*so name and buisness and then swear on the river styx then go put camp half jupiter clothes on so from now on we can reconigze you
Oh and I'm asuming your a daughter of aphrodite so yeah just so you know I'm immune to charm speak I have the ability to make you mute when I hear even a hint of charm speak for I am a magician as well as a son of posiden and the host of eroubus the first son of chaos and the 2nd most powerful being in the entire universe
rainy
Gates of Darkness! Shadow Thief!.. Swear it, daughter of Aphrodite, and I shall not harm you... however, if you are our foe, you will suffer the wrath of the elements! * magma and ice spheres appear in hands, and Necros and Lumos appear at my sides*
meh
Praetor Dalton, what should we do? Take them both to Praetor Zeke?
smile
No alvin is a friend he is like my brother but her I don't trust get zeke hell sort it out
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
HELLO HOO PEEPS. I MADE A CLUB FOR HOO RPS. BECAUSE WE ONLY WANT AMAZING STORIES BY AMAZING WRITERS ON THIS CLUB. WHEN I LOOK AROUND THERE ARE RPS EVERYWHERE INSTEAD OF STORIES. EVEN THE POPULAR CONTENT HAS RPS ON IT. SO PLEASE COULD YOU MOVE YOUR RPS AND ANY FUTURE RPS THERE. THANKYOU
HERE IS THE LINK
link
Error
so whats up guys
Hey what you up to
tongue
(im not moving to nico's RP club..... whos with me?)
(i did where t\rying to clean this place up and why not all you have to do is click the link then save it to your favorites
hmmm
(Zeke isnt there.. so neither am i)
hmmm
^que? :\
Oh and fine don't join it's your choice
its fine if your demigod does not trust mine
^Still Que? What's happening?
Zacos

Error Zacos
blush
oww i dont know
crying
Seriously the club was made to help this one not be shunned by it. I'm gonna cry!
(It is the rule my person has had his trust betryayed many times so he has problems trusting people but I was stating a fact not trying to make you mad and any new kid we find we either know and let them test there skills against us or we kill them or we know them then test them and greet them well but it wouldn't be fair for me to test you for I am the host of a god he set up a barrier that protects me from damage
Don't cry cara some people are just mean jerks like rh but people like you me and some others care about this forum
crying
im sorry
smile
my name is carter may jones and i am daughter of hephestus and aphrodite i am a full god i can charm speak, i can control fire, im handy with tools,i am awsome at killing things and i love training, my eyes change color, i have long black hair, and i have 2 gifts a amulet with a red stone that turns into a celestial bronze sword with the red stone and i have a red tool belt (like leos), and i swear on the river styx i am telling the truth
sad
(Darange it isn't you it's PsyrenDrifter39)
rainy
(im right here, nico. and i DO care about this club and forum, but until Zeke goes, i stay. im truely sorry if i offended you. no offense, but i think that anything and everything HoO and PaO should stay in 1 club... it makes things harder otherwise.)
This forum was made for stories not rps
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crash14 said…
Hey guys"I walk to my cabin
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1999jacko1 said…
(waaaaaaats happening)
rainy
(nico and torrent are being difficult. thats what.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1999jacko1 said…
(eh who cares) shadowy fire blazes around me and I start fighitng with the ares cabin without trying but slash them down easily
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crash14 said…
I walk up and see Zeke "I thought I got into fights with Ares cabin do you need help"