द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Call of Chaos: The Stolen Lightning Bolt

ChampionChaos posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 09:14AM
This is a story about Chaos and Order( or Percy Jackson) and how they created the universe, the Order gets put into a deep slumber, then wakes up as Percy Jackson and goes threw his quest.
Disclaim: Don't own PJO or HoO
Call of Chaos Series
Book One: The Stolen Lightning Bolt
Book Two: The Golden Fleece
Book Three: Titans Punishment
Book Four: The Labyrith
Book Five: The Power of Order

Percy Jackson characters Are Owned by Rick Riordan

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 100 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChampionChaos said…
cool
Chapter One: The Beings of the Universe
Middle of the Universe- 53 years after the Creation of the Universe

3rd Person P.O.V

Chaos, One of the Two Creators of the Universe, sat next to his Brother, Order, The Older of the Two Brothers, and the other Creator of the Universe. The Universe was Orders idea, he wanted to created something permanent, and something Huge that went on, and on, with life. Before they created the Universe, they lived in a white blank space, where nothing moved, or no time passed. No one knows how the Two brothers were made, not even them. If you looked at them together, you couldn't tell they were brothers, because they looked nothing alike. Chaos had the Universe dark Black hair, and Black eyes, like his whole eye was black, not just the pupils. Order had the Supernova White hair, And Glowing Gold eyes, and again his whole eyes were gold. As they watched the Universe that had, planets, yet no life. Finally Order wanted something's to live and move. So he and his brother Created The Milky Way. They agreed to make 8 planets, so they did just that. But there was no light or warmth, so they created the sun by putting a small amount of their powers together and let it grew. But yet, they stil had no life. So they Picked the 3rd planet to have life. Why that planet, you ask? Because it was the perfect distance away from the sun, not to hot, but not to cold. So that's when they created life. Order had Chaos create some Sons, and Daughters. They wanted to have life forever on that planet, so they made Chaos Sons and Daughters immortal. His first Daughter was named Gaea, meaning Earth, so she the Primordial Goddes of the Earth. Next was his Son Erebus, meaning Shadows, he became the Primordial God of Darkness and Shadows. Next was Erubus twin, Nyx, meaning night, she became the Primordial Goddes of Night and married Erebus.Next was Tartarus, meaning pain, so he became the Primordial God of Pain and Tourcher. Next was Ouranos, meaning sky, so he became the Primordial God of The Heavens and Sky. Next was Physis, meaning nature, she became the Primordial God of Nature. Next was Thesis, meaning creation, so he became the Primordial God of Creation. Next was Pontus, meaning sea, so he became the Primordial God of the Sea. Next was Aether, meaning light, so he became the Primordial God of Light and Upper Atomphere. Next was Cronos( not the Titan) meaning time, so he became the Primordial God of Time. They formed the Protogenoi, a counsel that was led by Order and Chaos. The 12 of them would have meetings every twice a year.

Thousands of Years Later:
3rd Persons P.O.V

Order and Chaos watched restlessly from Outer Space, as the Primordial Gods ruled, yet nothing changed. Suddenly Order had a idea, he would throw himself forward in time, where he would be Persues Jackson, Son of the Greek God Posideon. He told Chaos his idea and he too agreed, he would be Nico Di Angelo, Son of the Greek God Hades. Both of them, then confronted Chronos, and told them their idea. He helped them out the changed time around them where the would skip Millions of years into the past. Where Order and Chaos stood, was nothing but air. Order and Chaos were now millions of years into the future, where they would live as Demi-Gods( not really the would still have all of their powers and memories of creating the Universe) Till the other Protogenoi could find them.

50,00 years later
3rd Persons P.O.V ( Titans are born, but Kronos(the Titan) had not yet cut Ouranos into a million pieces.)

The Primordial Gods searched far and wide for their creators, yet no aval. But they didn't give up, no not yet. For they would never give up till they found them. Their children and nephews were born, They too were immortal. Kronos finally cut Ouranos into a million pieces, then the other Protogenoi went into hiding. They knew The Titan King didn't really cut the real Ouranos into a million pieces, it was just a fake. They kept on searching and searching, but they still couldn't find them. For the Two Creators of the Universe were gone, and probably never coming back.
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===
Next chapter is of Order and Chaos go to Yancy Academy and start the Lightning Theif

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
intresting...

post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekgirlA said…
love it! post so soon!
smile
Chapter Two: The Parting
Somewhere in New York
3rd Person P.O.V

Chaos and Order landed somewhere in New York. Chaos was looking was looking around at the Buildings, Cars, and people walking on the streets. This is exactly how they wanted this planet, so full of life, it was the perfect Creation.
" Its the Perrfect Creation" Chaos said, his back turned toward Order. Order walked up to his Younger Brothers side. " Indeed it is, So full of Life, just how we wanted it" Order said. Not looking at his brother. Chaos turned so he could face his Brother.
" Someone needs to stay, in the Universe I mean, because if one of us are not their, their will be Havoc" Chaos said. Order looked at his brother sadly, and shook his head in agreement.
" I'll go, I'll keep the Universe in check, but remember who you are brother, don't get the Life of a Demi-God in your head, because when you die as a Demi-God, you'll go straight to the Universe where you'll be Order, and well Rule again, well I guess this is good bye" Chaos said as he looked straight into his brothers glowing gold eyes. Order hugged him brother tightly then said, " we'll see each other again, Im sure of it, Well see each other as Demi-Gods, goodbye brother, and don't Destroy are Creation while I'm gone, because we all know how much chaos you like to cause" Order said. Chaos smirked at him brother, then look at him one last time, then teleported of to somewhere in the universe. Order was right, they would see each other again, but in the life's of Demi-Gods. The Two Creators of the Universe were going to be the Greatest Heros to ever Live. They were going to be Legends.

Mount Olympus Throne Room( Summer Solstice)
3rd Person P.O.V

It was the Summer Solstice, the day where The Gods had their Anual Meeting. Zeus, King of the Gods, and Lord of the Skies tensed. He sensed Two powerful beings that radiated a Aura so strong, that is was a stronger Aura then all the Gods in Their True Form. Zeus knew who these Two people exactly were, they were the Creators of the Universe, Order and Chaod. The other Gods must have noticed Zeus tense, because they stopp arguing and gave their King there full Attention. Zues looked at all of their faces.
" Can you sense those Two Auras in New York" Zeus asked. All of the Gods eyebrows scrunched, searching for Two powerful Aura's, then one after another they gasped in shock. Ares, being the idiot he is and brought out his weapons and said, " Let's go fight them". Some of the other Gods took out their weapons in Aprovle. Zeus motioned them to put away their weapons.
" No, we couldn't fight them if we wanted to, they would crush us" Zeus said.
" How is this possible, These Two people's Aura's are stronger than all of the Gods, Titans, and Protogenoi together, and their just sitting their talking, who are these people!" Apollo, God of Prophecys, said. Zeus looked at Athena and said," I believe Athena knows". Athena looked up toward Zeus and nodded.
" Well, Athena, answer the question, who are they" snapped Posideon, Lord of the Seas.
" These people are Brothers, Order and Chaos, Creators of the Universe, and Fathers of All Things" Athena said. Everyone eyeballs buldged.
" Look One left, the One that's Left seems to be stronger" Hermes, The Messenger of The Gods, Said.
" Wha.... What how! The Protogenoi themselves said the Two Brothers never split up, what are they planning!" Athena said.
" who's the One that's left, the stronger one?" Demeter, The Godess of Agricalture, said.
" That's Order, the Older and More Powerful of the Two Brothers, The Universe was His Idea." Athena responded. Zeus looked at all their shocked faces then Thundered" Don't go looking For Order, or their will be Punishment, Meeting Dismissed!" . then everyone flashed of to their locations, but they all had one question in mind, What are the Creators Planning?
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===
Next chapter is Percy at Yancy Academy then the Lightning Bolt storie starts from their there.
Read and tell me what you think!
cool
Thanks
smile
Maybe, should the Creator of the Universe, date Annabeth, you tell me!
zzz
Then should their be percabeth?
smile
I'm going to post soon:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
heart
This is a very interesting story......... ....... I like it.
Its really good, too.
I hope u post soon. Pretty please!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
awesome post soon
smile
I might post right now or later cause I'm reading some stories.
smile
Ok.
big smile
Yeah reading some stories :P
smile
Chapter Three: Yancy Academy
* Yancy Academy*. Percy has Raven Black hair but still golden eyes.
3rd Person P.O.V

Persues Jackson knew he wasn't normal. In fact, he was far from normal. Persues knew he wasn't really Percy Jackson, He was Order, Creator of the Universe. He remembered Creating the Universe, and he still had all of his powers. He knew his favorite teacher, Mr. Brunner wasn't really Mr. Brunner, he was Chiron, the trainer of Heros, he also knew that his best friend Grover was a Saytr, Half Goat and Half Human, and that his math teacher was really the Fury, Alecto, a servent of Hades the God of the Underwold. But Persues had to hide all of his powers or he would give off a strong Aura, like the night before Persues Jackson was born.

Persues Jackson sighed as he looked at the board in Mrs. Dodds class. He wasn't really paying attention because he didn't have to, because he was the perfect student, all A+'s in every class.
" Mr. Jackson, can you answer this question on the board" Snapped Mrs. Dodds, his least favorite teacher. Percy took a look at the question on the board and knew the answer right away.
" Yes ma'am" He calmly replyed. Mrs. Dodds gave him a sharp look, that would make anyone want to crumble in fear, but Percy just looked at her straight in the eyes.
" Very well, but pay attention in class" She said, then went back to teaching. 45 minutes later, the bell sounded, signaling the end of class and start of lunch. Before Percy knew it, it was time to go back to the dorms to go to sleep because tomarow was exams. When Percy got to his dorm, he flopped down on his bed and pulled out the Greek mythology family tree. He read the names of the Olympians, then the Titans, then the Primordial Gods, till finally he read the top name on the list, Chaos, but there was no name for Order. He looked at it again then disided to ask Chiron if he thought Chaos had a brother. When he was walking to Mr. Brunners office he noticed that his office was the only lights on in the hall way. When he looked at his office he noticed to shadows talking. He wanted to listen to them but if he tried he would get caught, but there was a bookshelf right across the hall were he could hide behind and listen, the only problem was it was across the hall and if he tried to sneak over ther he would be seen by Mr. Brunner. So Percy had a plan. He looked at Grover and Mr. Brunner and froze them in time, then walked over to the bookshelf and started time back-up.
" The Summer Solstice" Grover was saying.
" Zeus blames Posideon, but Gods can't steal each others weapons of power, yet Zeus is convinced Posideon stole it" Chiron said( Chiron said it because he was In horse form).
" Now off to bed, you have exams tomarow" Chiron said again, earring a groan from Grover.
" Don't reminded me, this is my 9th year of taking exams" Grover said, then walked walked out of the office. Percy's eyes widened, when Grover got to the dorms and see Percy not their he would be suspicious, so Percy quickly snapped his fingers, pausing Grover in time, the quickly hurrying to the dorms when he got there he layed on his bed and snapped his fingers again, letting time go back to normal for Grover. Percy closed his eyes and fell into a deep dream-less sleep.

Percy was sitting in Mr. Brunners class, waiting for the other kids to turn in their exams, because Percy was the first one done. Time seemed to be going really slow in this class, because of Percy's ADHD. Percy was waiting for this afternoon, after exams they would get to go to the Muesem to see statues of Greek and Roman Gods.
Finally Percy got really impatient, so he fast forward time a couple of hours, (when he did that his Gold eyes glowed with power)to right before they went to the Muesum. When they were on the bus, Nancy Bobfit, Percy's arch-Enimie, kept throwing insults at Grover. Percy got so mad that he made Nancy's tounge stick to the roof of her mouth, so she couldn't talk. When the bus stopped at the Muesum all the kids got off the bus and made a straight line, led by Mr. Brunner.
Stop after stop they made at statues, but Percy already knew this stuff, so he made a iPod and headphones appear out of thin air, then started listening to music. Then they kept moving on to statues, till the stopped at a picture, but percy didn't pay attention, he just kept looking around, till Grover tapped him, so Percy took out his earphones and looked at Grover, then he realized that the whole class, and Mr. Brunner were looking at him.
" Huhh.... What" Percy asked. Mr. Brunner stared at Percy then answered, " Mr. Jackson I asked you a question, who were the Three God Sons of-" Started but then Percy cut him before he could finish the question.
" Zeus, Posideon, and Hades" Percy said.
" And what does this picture show" Mr. Brunner said. Percy looked at the picture, there where Three people cutting a man on the ground into pieces, some figured it was Zeus, Posideon, and Hades cutting their father Kronos, the King of the Titans into millions of pieces.
" That's Zeus, Posideon, and Hades cutting their father, Kronos, the King of the Titans, into a million pieces because their father tried to swallow them." Percy answered, looking Mr. Brunner in the eye.
" One last question, how did Zeus become King of the Gods" he said.
" Zeus became King become when he was little his father tried to swallow him, because he heard a Prophecy stating that One of his Children would overthrow them so he swallowed all them, but Zeus mother, Rhea, Queen of the Titans took pity on Zeus and gave Kronos and rock wrapped in blankets to swallow. Then when Zeus was older he fed his father Mustered and Wine , making him throw up the Immortal kids that were living inside his stomach, then the Gods and Titans had a war, and the Gods won then the Three brothers cut Kronos into a million pieces and banished him to Tartarus" Percy answered again. Mr. Brunner stared at the child in shock, it was like he was their when it happend! Mr. Brunner nodded his head in aprovle, then went on to teach about the Heros. Next it was time for lunch, so the class lined up and the Cafiteria and sat down and ate. Grover and Percy were having a good time talking till Nancy Bobfit and her friends came over.
" Well if it isn't Percy Jackass and Grover Uglywood" she said then took out her Penut Butter sandwich and thre it into Grover's face. Percy stood up in protest. But Grover tried to get him to sit.
" Stop, I Like Penuet Butter, and besides, your already on probation" He said. But Nancy had other plans, she wanted Percy to get in trouble.
" What are you trying to do Jackson, trying to help your Crippled Friend, huh? What are you going to do, tell the wheel chair man? Oh I'm so scared." she mocked Percy. Percy backed up Nancy to a fountain, a wave roaring his ears, he willed the water to grab Nancy and put her in the fountain . He heard people brake out into whispers some saying the water grabbed her, which was absolutely correct. Nancy was screaming ' Percy pushed me'. Mrs. Dodds was the first to arrive at the seen. Mrs. Dodds told Percy to follow her into the Muesum. He knew exactly what she was doing.
" We are not fools Percy Jackson, it was a only of matter of time before we found you" she screeched, turning into a Fury.
" Give me the Lightning Bolt or it will be less painful" She said, her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Then she came swooping down at Percy, thats when Mr. Brunner came charging in.
" What Ho, Percy" he said tossing him a pen. When the pen touched Percy's hand, It grew into a three foot long Celestial bronze sword with the word Ankulmalus writtin on the side in Greek, meaning Riptide in English. Percy slashed at the Fury, when the blade touched her, she dissolved into nothing but dust. When Percy looked at where Mr. Brunner was, was nothing but air. As he made his way back to the Cafiteria, the sword turned back into a pen. When Percy gave the pen back to Mr. Brunner he said, " Ahh... That would be my pen, please bring your own next time Mr. Jackson"
When Percy asked people about Mrs. Dodds, they would stare at him like he was mad. But when he asked Grover, he would hesitate, then answer.

Percy's been asking people about Mrs. Dodds all year, but they would still stare at him like he was crazy then say , " Whos Mrs. Dodds, our math teacher is Mrs. Kenn and has been all year". But Percy would not be fooled by the mist, finally it was the end of the year, time for summer break. Percy knew that he was going to go to camp this year, and he was in for a ride, a ride for adventures.
Next chapter is Percy and his mom and Montauk beach.
Read and tell me what you think!
smile
That was the longest chapter I ever made!
lol yeah this is an awesome idea for a story :D
surprise
Your not so bad yourself mehhh
big smile
Naw thanks mate :D
wink
Ah,I Captian!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jojo12313 said…
Nice one post soon
smile
I'll post tomarow after school!
heart
I really like the chapter. This story is very interesting.
And its really awesome too.
And I cant wait for.ur post tomorrow. I hope it comes soon!!!
big smile
Yay!!!!
New page!!!
smile
Lol.
big smile
I'm Gunna post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jojo12313 said…
yahh post
K I'm going to start typing write now!
big smile
Ok.
I cant wait until u post.
smile
Chapter Four: Montauk Beach
*Walking home from school*
3rd Person P.O.V

Percy and Grover where on a bus to the next station, where Percy would get off, and go see his Mother who, he havent seen since he started at Yancy Academy, a boarding school for troubled kids, most kids parents were rich. Percy's mom worked at a Candy shop, and every night, she would get free samples and give them to Percy. But then there was his Step-Father, Gabe Uglino or SmellyGabe Percy would call him when he was little. Gabe Smelled like dirty socks and a suwer mixed. Suddenly, the bus was coming to a stop. Percy thought that the bus was at the station, but when he looked out the window, the bus was pulling to the side of the rode on a highway. When the bus stopped the driver let out a angry swear. Then he spoke up, " Listen Peeps, I have to fix the engine, you can either exit the bus and wait till I fix it, or stay in here where it's like 100 degrees." Then he shrugged.
" Your choice" He said, then walked of to go fix the bus. Percy looked at Grover, and started to get of to exit the bus, but Grover stopped him
" Come on Grover it's like 100 degrees in here, besides, what wrong about being outside?" Percy said. Grover let out his nervous goat laugh, the muttered something about monsters, hearing this Percy smiled. No monster would ever attack Percy they were all to scared, unless they were summoned to attack. Grover got up reluctantly, then followed Percy outside. When they outside they saw 3 Old Ladies knitting the largest sock he's ever seen. They seemed to be looking straight at Percy, then they got out a thread and cut it in half. You could hear the snipping of the sizer as it cut the yarn from across the highway. Right when they cut the thread, Percy realized who they were. They were The Fates, The Wearvers of Destiny and Controllers of Fate. The one of the left was Clotho, Spinner of The Thread, and Desided how long you live. The one in the middle was Lachesis, the one who cut the Thread. And the one on the right was Atropos, the One that Desided when you die. The three of them formed the Fates, the Contollers of Destiny and Daughters of Nyx. Percy( or Order) was the one who asked them personally to control the lives of Mortals and Gods.
The Fates nodded their heads at Percy in respect, for he was the Creator of the Universe and therefore, Father of All Things. Percy knew that it wasent his Thread of Life they snapped, because he didn't have a Thread, and Fates could not controll him or his Brother.
The Middle Fate stood up, and the other Ones followed her lead, then they began to walk toward Percy. They walked across the highway toward Percy. Now, you may think that was dangerous but when cars reached ten feet from them they stopped in time. Grover looked scared out of his wits that the Fates were walking toward them. Percy quickly turned into Order. His hair switching from Raven Balck, to Supernova White, and His Gold Eyes Blazed with Power, his clothes becoming Pure Gold armor that had the Universes essence in it. The gold armor was indistructibal, there was no way to even touch it, if you hit a sword at it, an invisable force would stop it. But Grover didn't notice the Change, he just kept staring at the Fates with a scared face like he was to drop dead at any given moment.
The Fates stopped in front of Order and lowered into a deep bow.
" Lord Order" They coursed together, still bowing.
" Rise" Order said in a powerful voice. The Fates came up from their bow, and locked eyes with Order. Even the Fates were scared of Order, The most powerful being to ever live.
" Huhh...Cutting mor Threads are you" Order asked. And the Fates nodded.
" Well, try not to mess with my life to much" Order said. The Fates looked at him curiously then said in one voice, " We are not in controll of your life My'Lord, even we can't control your fate". Order grinned at them then said
" Well, your wrong, while I'm a ' Demi-God'" He maid quotations with his fingers" You have control over Mortals, Demi-Gods and Godlings right" He asked them and they nodded. Then he handed them Two Threads, One was Pitch Black with Stars and Planets all over it, That Thread was Chaos, but when cut, would kill Nico Di Angelo, not Chaos. The other Thread was Gold and had Stars and Suns all over it.
" These are the Threads of the Percy Jackson and Nico Di Angelo, the Demi-Gods were to be are named, Treat them well." Order said, and the Fates just at him in shock then bowing lower than the time they started talking to him.
" It's and Honor my'Lord" They said together still bowing. Order looked at them, and smiled. The Fates. We're his favorite children as he called them, but they weren't really his children, he didn't have any. Then he shooed them of.
" Well be of then, I have a mother to see when I get home" He said smirking, the Fates also look highly amused. They bowed once more before flashing off. When they flashed off, Percy had to cover Grover eyes, because he was paralyzed with shock. Order then changed to Percy and waved his hands in front of Grover's to get him to move. Finally after 5 minutes of waving his hands in front of Grover's face, he looked at Percy with a Disbelif look in his face.
" Wh...Wha....What! How! Who are you, What do tou Know?" He asked firing a million questions at a time. Percy silenced him with a hand.
"Ok, one question at a time. Who am I? Well I'm really Order, Brother of Chaos and the Other Creator of the Universe. Now what do I know? I know everything. I know your a Saytr Half Goat-Half Man, and that Mr. Brunner is Chiron, and that Zeus MasterBolt is stolen, and if not found there will be a war. Zeus vs. Posideon 'cause Zeus blames Posideon for stealing it, which is dum because Gods can't seal each others weapon of powers, Oranos made that rule because Kronos stole his weapon and cut him up to pieces, but Ouranos is all fixed up and new. I also know I have to go to Camp Half-Blood in a week, see you there" Percy said, then walked of toward his mothers apartment.

When Percy entered the apartment, he could hear Smelly Gabe and his friends playing poker. When Gabe saw Percy he smiled, then said
" Give me your money".Gabe had a noise that could smell money, literly.
" Don't have any" Percy said putting force into his words. Gabe looked mad then he said
" You payed for a bus ride home with a 20, then probably got 5$ back, now give" He said holding out his hand. Percy took his money and put it in his hand then walked of into his room and saw Gabes boxes of stuff. It went from Socks to all his belongings. Suddenly he heard the front door click, he had one thought in his mind. Mom! Walked down the stairs and saw his mom getting a bear for Gabe. When she spotted Percy she smiled then walked over to greet him. This was the first time Percy's been happy all year.

Percy and his mom were in Gabes car, a 78' Commaro. It was orange with black stripes.
They were heading to Montauk Beach where his mom meet his father. When they stopped the car Percy jumped out kicking the door in the process, but he remembered Gabes warning.
"One scratch and your dead Freak." He said with alcohol breath.

When they were all set up and the cabin was cleaned, it was almost time to get to bed, so his mom got him to bed so he did. He dreamt a Eagle and a Hirse were fighting. The eagle would dive at the horse, but it would stand on its back hooves and kicked it. Percy's dream ended when he heard thumping on the door, but apparently he wasn't the only one that heard it, because his mom sprang out of the bed and walking to the door slowly ready for any monsters that would attack. But when she opened the door, they both saw Grover panting trying to catch his breath. He yearned toward Sally and nodded, and she to nodded in aprovle. Turned toward Percy and stared at him.
" Well were leaving, get packed, we're going to camp" Grover said and Percy knew exactly what he meant but had to act dumb.
" Is it a summer camp" Percy said,
" No it's a place for special people, like you and I, it's a camp that has all sorts of stuff. It called Camp Half-Blood and it's the safest place for people like us, Demi-God. Percy, your a Demi-God wether you like it or not, but we're going to Camp Half-Blood" Grover said then walked out the door toward the car waiting for them to pack. On the roads they had no clue what monster might attack, but they were all ready.
Knead and tell me what you think!
awesome read my new chapter please :D
smile
Ohkay
angelic
I KNOW!!!!
Sooooo awesome!!!
big smile
I know, I'm so full of ideas they like grow like a tree in my head. And hey any one want a really good story that I stopped? You could adopt it and keep writing it, I just stopped because I didn't have time, but can someone adopt it?
cool
No not this story, the Son of the Olympians story
smile
Not this story, the son of the Olympians story
heart
I love the chapter!!!!!!! It was really good
Like amazingly awesomey good.
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!
smile
Tomarow , to tired today, but I'll post Two chapters tomarow! It's a promise
big smile
Yay!!
I can't wait!!
May I advertise on your forum CC?
blush
Yay. Can I too?
smile
Sure:)
coolio
this is my MOA could all you randoms read it?
link
oh and my other one
link
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shute, but what do you mean advertise?
As in the coment above yours that is advertising a forum :D
hmmm
Huh?
heart
Ouch I get it yea ok do that! Thanks!
big smile
No thankyou :D
sunny
NO! Thank YOU!
No thankyou
Wait why are you saying thankyou to me?