द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Mark of Athena-My Style

Jasonfan44 posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 07:05PM
JF44 here! Everybody is making a MOA forum, I had some ideas, so here I am!
My forum;
Hallucination: link
Articles;
HOO Chat room:link
What 'team' Are you?:link
Song Fiction:link
Will Leo and Piper Date in the MOA:link

All Rights to R.R

Alright so I have no planned chapters. I do have baseball, so I won't be able to post as much.

Characters:
Leo
Piper
Jason
Percy
Frank
Annabeth
Reyna
Romans and Greeks

O.C
Stay tuned.

Hope you like this.

Rated T(teen)- There is cursing, most of the time it will be damn, but rarely it will be the f-bomb, I will use a beep for those like the f-bomb, MF, and BS.
last edited on Apr 28, 2012 at 05:07PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasonfan44 said…
Annabeth's PoV

Today is the day, I see Percy Annabeth thought , while on the deck of the Argo II. Annabeth had butterflies in her stomach. Jason came on the deck of the ship, almost scaring her. Jason sighed and looked at her. "Come on," He said, his voice, shaking. "We have landed." Annabeth nodded and walked out, Jason following. Once they got out, Annabeth caught her breath. The architecture was amazing, but Annabeth couldn't focus on the architect. She was looking at the heads, searching for jet black hair kid, with powerful sea green eyes and a dopey smile. She could hear cheering, possibly because Jason had probably introduced himself. Annabeth droned out the cheering and then spotted him. He was wearing a purple toga. He was also standing next to a girl who was also wearing a purple toga. Then he turned and locked eyes with Annabeth. He sprinted and so did Annabeth. The super confused Romans, cleared away a path and Annabeth and him, collided in a hug. "Percy," Annabeth whispered. Tears forming in her eyes, but these tears weren't tears of sadness, but of joyfulness. "Wise girl," Percy whispered. Then the two kissed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
Love it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
Percy PoV

The ship was huge. Percy didn't expect it to be that big. Then a bunch of Greeks came out. He saw Jason, who said some things like "Hey guys, I'm back home," Percy couldn't tell, because he was speaking Latin. Percy glanced at Reyna, whose face had softened out that stone hard expression. He was paying the Romans no attention because he was focused on finding a certain blond hair, stormy eyed girl. Then he saw her, they made eye contact and ran to each other. The girl jumped and Percy caught her. “Wise girl,” He whispered. “Percy,” The girl, also known as Wise girl, said. They kissed and Percy could hear the daughters and sons of Venus/Aphrodite awwing. Once they broke apart, Percy and Annabeth were blushing. This was because all eyes were on him. “We cannot trust the gracus!” Octavian shouted,waving his beloved teddy bear. “Shut it,” Percy said, stone hard. Octavian grumbled something in Latin. “Well?” A familiar voice asked. Percy turned a saw, the one and only Thalia Grace. “Thalia!” Percy exclaimed. “Nice to see that you're still alive Kelp head. Where’s Death Breath?” Thalia asked. Percy gulped. “I don’t know,” Percy said, glumly. Though that didn’t last long. Suddenly an eagle appeared. It perched itself on Percy’s nose. “Get off Frank” Percy jokenly grumbled. “You named an eagle Frank?” Connor asked emerging from behind Thalia. Percy laughed. “No, he is my great, great, great, great, great, cousin or something like that.” Then the eagle morphed into a bulky kid. “Hey I’m Frank Zhang, son of Mars, or Ares.” Frank said. “Nice to meet you Frank, I’m Annabeth, daughter of Athena, or Minerva,” Annabeth said. “Yo Zhang, where’s Hazel?” Percy asked. “She went to check on Arion.” Frank responded.
“Ah, so her horse is more important than meeting the other four. I get it. Frank would you do me a favor and go get Hazel?”
“Sorry, I don’t go near the horse. Not after last time.”
“Alright, I’ll go get her,” Percy grumbled and headed for the stables, with Annabeth tagging along.
Jason's PoV
Jason wondered around the ship, looking for Annabeth. Once he found her on the skydeck. He sighed, making Annabeth jump. "Come on," Jason said. He could tell his voice was shaking. Of course his voice was shaky. He had to introduce himself(This might sound like SoN, so I AM TOTALLY SORRY) to armed people. "We have landed." Jason followed Annabeth, his blue eyes even bluer. He step out into the sunlight. His eyes focused on the people who were dead silent.
"Io sono a casa"(I am home) Jason said, the familiar words rolling off of his tongue like a skateboard on a smooth surface. Jason could hear the cheers of the Romans.
Some one said,"Il figlio di Giove è tornato!" (The son of Jupiter is back) That caused the cheering to get louder. Piper and Leo had found their way next to him. Piper stared straight ahead no emotions whatsoever and Leo was joking around with Connor.They walked down the steps of the Argo II, together. Jason gazed at all the faces. He saw Reyna, Dakota(who was drinking red Kool-aid, Jason was not surprised at this.), and many more. Dakota came up to Jason, his face stained with red Koo-aid.
"Jason, your back." He said, his arm around Jason's shoulder, as if he was really drunk.
"Who's the drunk?" Leo asked.
"The drunk," Dakota said, sarcastically "Has a name little elf."
"Did he just call me an elf?"
"Leo when I first met you, I thought you were an elf!" Piper said, annoyed by the conversation. Her face had come out of the trance and Piper's eyes were staring straight into Leo's eyes.
"What's wrong with Beauty Queen? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the castle?" Leo asked.
"Can it Leo." Jason said, defending Piper.
"Thank you Jason." Piper said, going back into that trance.
"Your welcome." Jason mumbled.
"Anyone gonna answer the question about the drunk-idiot?" Leo asked, stomping impatiently. They had come to a stop.
"Dakota, son of Bacchus, centurion of the Fifth Cohort." Jason said, sighing.
"Well then, who's that." Leo pointed to a pale skinny boy who looked like he was holding a small animal and a knife. The boy's face was red with anger.
"That's.............................­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puppies76 said…
Awesome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना afrodite_11 said…
laugh
post soon :D
(switching PoV's, don't worry, I'll cover it in this PoV)
Piper's PoV

Piper was dreading this day. Why? Because the girl that Jason said the first night on the ship, might hate her. Maybe even hate Piper so much, the girl, Reyna, might kill her on 'accident'. Piper woke up to the sound of someone banging pots around the ship, yelling. "WE HAVE LANDED!! WE HAVE LANDED IN CAMP JUPITER! Is that right Jason?" Then came a murmurer, probably Jason. "YES! CAMP JUPITER! WHO MAY HAVE KILLED OUR GREAT LEADER PERCY JACKSON!" Then came shouts of "CAN IT TRAVIS!" Someone shouted, "SHUT THE (beep)(The person did not say beep.) UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Piper dug her head into the pillow, trying to block out the sounds. It was no use. "Language Solace. We have kids on this ship!" Travis said, trough a megaphone, which didn't help. Piper could hear arguing. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Leo voice rang in Piper's ear. Piper didn't hear anything else. "Thank you." Leo said. Then Piper heard footsteps. They were near here door. She didn't like that. Last time that happened, Piper was attacked by a cyclops.(it was like Tyson's size, this is JF44, Piper doesn't know who Tyson is..............................yet.) Piper shivered as the door opened. A face, with a mischevious smile, oily color hair, looked at Piper and smiled. "Whatcha doing?" Leo asked as he walked in.
"Laying in bed, dreading to go out there." Piper responded.
Leo sighed. There was silence, for a minute.....two....three minutes.
"Why? Just because Reyna's here, doesn't mean Jason will choose her. It just means she's here. So what?"
Piper thought. "What if Jason choose me and Reyna killed me?"
"Look you don't know that. Come on. Your not avoiding this day. Guess what?"
"What?"
"You get to meet a leader. A legend. A fighter."
"Where's Jason?"
"Looking for Annabeth. Jason volunteered to find her. She wasn't in her room." Leo said, walking out of Piper's room. Piper removed the covers off of herself. After a shower, and a change a clothes, Piper got out of the ship and into the sunshine(blinding her eyes temporarily). Piper heard cheering. She didn't pay attention to that. Piper worked her way towards Jason. When she got there, Leo was on the right side of Jason. ~Skip Ahead~(I don't want to repeat that, sooooooooooooooooooooo.)
"That's Octavian the augur ." Jason responded.
"Octapus the A what?" Leo asked.
"Octavian the Augur."
"Oh, what's an augur? Is it some type of food?"
Jason stifled a laugh. "No, an augur is like an oracle, except..." Jason pointed. Octavian started gutting the teddy bear. You could almost see smoke pouring out of his ears.
"Yo Teddy Bear Lover!" Leo shouted. Everyone was quiet. Octavian looked at Leo with pure hate. "Yeah, you, Octopus the food!" That caused everyone to laugh except for Octavian.
"My name is Octavian Augustus(that is his full name right?)!" Octavian gritted his teeth.
"So Octoman, your related to food? Isn't that weird?" Leo asked, clearly not seeing what he has done.
"No, I was named after Caesar Augustus." Octavian calmly said, which scared the Romans.
Leo was about to say something but was interrupted by Percy. With Percy was Hazel and Annabeth, who were talking about architect.
"Okay, okay, okay. Let's go to the Senate and we will talk about the prophecy of the seven." Percy said. Everybody was murmurering while they were walking.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percaboss said…
smile
That is so funny post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
I am laughing so hard right now at. 'Octoman ' hilarious!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Magic1799 said…
post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigod324 said…
Post soon
Frank PoV
The ship was enormous. Frank gazed at the battle deck where a bunch of Greeks were standing. When the ship landed, frank could see out of prefial vision that hazel had left.

Preview(my iPod sucks)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigod324 said…
Cool post the rest soon