द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Fighting Them Again:The Legandary Three

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 12, 2012 at 07:56PM
Summary-Alvin Hamilton is a 15 year old boy with Dark Sea Blue eyes and Jet Black Hair(Yes this is a new story not counting towards Devil Pegasus my other forum and i will nessairly or mostly have Alvin in my story)Who had most of a normal life untill a monster attacked and almost killed his motheer not knowing his dad also having a 7 year old brother who was a child of Poseidon like him.Alvin didn't know what to do with him so he took him with him.While they were sleeping one night Poseidon came and put a watch on his brother wrist and put a coin in Alvin's pocket showing Poseidon on one side and Minerva on the other both of us being desetdents of her.There mother came with them who always had a necklace with her when they were attack either Oliver his little brother and mom killed it or Alvin did they got a new house and they settled in there like nothing never happen read to see what haappens when he became 15
Selena Thana is a girl 15 year old girl child of Hades with olive skin,dark eyes which gleam with either madness or genius and sliky black hair wears mostly black born lived with her mom in L.A. near D.O.A Recording Studio she had a life like Alvin and Moved to N.Y.C. after attacks from monsters
Adraint Bereal a 15 year old who was born in Ney York with eletric blue eyes and black hair and like Selena and Alvin lived with his mother because of monster attacks she almost died and this is how there Demigod lives tie together.
Some rights go to R.R. and iit will be done like his book to chapters for one person backtrack for what happen then two chapters for the next person some going back if they weren't there in the other person pov

Prophacey-The Three who live near Parent's realm
Shall go and break the cages of there parent
To fail everything to be ended
A love's desire shall swoop into the quest
12 stands against all odds
Three demigods to finsh it all
Godhood achieved to use of to much power
for the first thing that made them legandary alot more quest to come
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:55AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 45 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChuckTaylor254 said…
Next Chapter Please
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Chapter 1
Alvin
"No please no no no no no no they always try to pick a fight with me which they never win"I said"But you have to unless u wana go the denstist and your gona be sitting there for 6 hours of bordem for u cause of ADHD"my mom said"Fine"I said and took a quick shower and put on a Ocean Blue t-shirt with some grey jeans and Sea Green and Ocean Blue shoes and then reaches in pocket and my coin is there rubs it then puts it down in my pocket and walks in when I saw my two best friends Selena and Adraint"Sup guys u going to the party for forced reason"I asked and and looked down when my mom raised her eyeborw at me then glared but then droped it"Yep"they repiled and it seemed the next second we were in the car driving to the party where everyone there either doesn't know us or HATES us.Once we got there we hopped out not looking forward to the party once my mom Nia Ewing left we went in the house and the first thing i saw was Shawn Willams then i saw Jake Jock and Ryan Ball who was the most mean and annoying people i know.They came over here and said"Nobody invited u buds""Well aleast we aren't so sportly other wise u would know how to thorw a punch and ACTUALLY make contact with my face or arm but u can't hit Me"I said"Oh yeah"Shawn said and therw a punch thinking that would prove his point i let it get near my face when i grabbed his hand then his arm and twisted it he screamed in pain"You still wana go anyone else"I said glaring at the people around me when Shawn shouted"Everyone stay here i got a lesson to teach to this punk Jake and Ryan come to so i don't have to worry about his friends"he said and turned his attenion to me"Move outside"he said i didn't care but he was trying to show me something I went outside and didn't have a good feeling so rubbed my Minerva side of coin and looked him down.The three of them started to change into wind gusts and di knew right away what they were"Storm Spirits"I said and nodded towards Selena and Adraint.I fliped my coin Selena twisted a bead Adraint clicked a button on his watch then we all had swords out and Shawn charged at me and wind came from the back he seem to thorw a punch.Does he think he can hit me now i thought then I swung my sword at his fist it just fell off then i kicked him in the stomach which seem to jolt him back to when he lookeed human.i quickly moved my sword cut him in the forehead knowing he was solid then i cut his arm then knocked him down and slashed thourgh his body.Then once that was done i turned my sword back into a coin and pulled out my dagger that i use when i need to help my friends so.I charged at Jake who was giving selena a hard time slashed at his windy hands knowing it would be hard to fight him when he was like this so i moved around him cut him in the head then slashed at his body and jumped back and therw my dagger right at where his heart shouldb be he just turned to dust.I put my dagger up an dusted off my clothes and someone flew thourgh in a chariot.It was May but we had school off Friday it was the 23 third a good Friday my birthday was tommorow.The person said"I'm rex and i think yall should get in"I got one of the Pegasi off and got on it he took off with one which did fine with 3 people while I followed on the one i was riding soon enough i flew infront of the chariot got the Pegasus back on the chariot and got in the chariot.Selena clutched her stomach and i could tell she was feeling thr way i did when i put the Pegasus back on my stomach feit twisted in knots.We landed and Rex said"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood where u will be trained to fight monsters"A Half Horse Half Men came up and said he was Chrion we then interdouced ourself,Soon enough everyone was there.Hades's Helm Of Darkness went over Selena head Adraint had Zeus's master bolt over his head and then Poseidon's Trident went over my head."Welcome Selena daugther of Hades,Adraint son of Zeus,and Alvin son of Poseidon"Chiron said and galloped away when there was 3 flashes of light behind them was...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChuckTaylor254 said…
kool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
Chapter 2
Alvin
There were three flashes of light but nothing was behind it there were flashes again then The Fates came with the Oracle who lurched forward her eyes glowing green sand said

The Three who live near Parent's realm
Godhood achieved to use of to much power

Then she fell and someone said"Goodhood achieved to use of to much power and Thre demigods who live near there Parent's realm well Poseidon the sea which could be anywhere near water.Hades most likely L.A. cause thats where the entrance to the Underworld is and Zeus could be N.Y.C.".I looked at Selena and Adraint we all having knowledge Selena are expert on the dead and underground Adraint expert on the air and sky and I always had the Ocean thats why looks crazed because Selena was born right near D.O.A. studio and told me that heer dad gave her a dream where the entrance to the Underworld was and she saw the title and Adraint born in New York and I was born in Hawaii which is one of the closest places u can get with Poseidon cause its near alot of water."Its me"I said"and me"Selena and Adraint said"How could it be u"Chiron asked eyebrow up"I was born in Hawaii"i said"I was born near D.O.A. Recording Studio"said Selena"And i was born near The Empire State Buliding"Adraint said"Well i guess that amkes sence"The one they called Alex Worker"You shall pack your things and go tommorow seeing how its almost dinner"Chiron said I quickly got in my cabin and had stuff packed when i was done i walked down to the beach and saw someone fishing.I walked and his hat said Neptune's Lucky Fishing Hat"Dad"I asked"Yes"he said then smiled and took my coin out my pocket and it glowed with power then stopped and Poseidon put it back into his pocket.I kpet wondering about the prophacey then i stopped and thought Wait a second my dad should be in a cage right now what is he doing heere "If u are wandering i am in a cage but i am here with little power as if Gaea is trying to gain power from us which is going very well for her if she succeds demigods and gods shall be killed and Hades and Zeus are telling your friends bye"Poseidon said then disappered like a flash I thought about the prophacey and repeated it
The Three who live near Parent's realm
Godhood achieved to use of to much power.I kept thinking of the lines a love's desire shall swoop in the quest which means either Aporidite or Cupid is gona get in this or me or Adraint is gona fall in love with someone.Soon Selena and Adraint walked to the beach and asked"Did u talk to your dad""Yep"i repiled"Okay three that live near parent's realm is us I'm guessing only we can break are own parent's cageif we fail Gaea will rule someone gona fall in love 12 stands against all odds makes no sense just like the last line but then it could mean we use so much power then we start to glow and become immortal becasuse of the power shot out some keeps coming in i just don't know"I said and turned away and a cocah horn blew we just walked to dinner sliently dumped some of are food in the fire for are parents and went to bed i dfreamed of i didn't know where but i knew it was a cave because there was no sky and i immendily feit clastuphobic and i saw my dad my voicewouldn't work but i heard Gaea's voice in my head"In the end u will join me and your friends shall die"She said and then i saw my friends die"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­&qu­ot;­I screamed and woke up in cold sweat glad no one came into my cabin quickly changes into Dark Grey Jeans White tee with Black Leather Jacket over with green dwon the middle and some Sea Green and Ocean blue Nike's just puts them on really quickly and walks out cabin with stuff knowing we are leaving after Breakfest.Selena and Adraint knew nodded at me as we ate breakfest then we walked to Half-Blood Hill but then i thought of something and said it"Where do we go we never got a direction""Thats right"Selena said"Well i see it in most Greek Myths so lets go west but then again its not good to go on ground cause of Gaea i shouldn't go in the sky cause of Zeus and Selena can't either.I don't like underground or closed spaces because the sea is so free so how we gona travel""Lets just go"Selena said and we just went on foot west

big smile
love it post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
Poossstttt my sea green friend! ;)
yay i got three fans i only had two on my other and if your quick enough u can be my #1 fan and what yall think of my prophacey
Oh yeah then Alvin,Selena,and Adraint are gona leave each other already gods and goddess and live in there parent's real
Alvin-Alantis
Selena-Underworld
Adraint-Olympus
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cookiesryummy12 said…
Hey ur awesome
Keep posting
OMG MY HOLD THING JUST DELETED
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO
Jeez okay the chapter will be up later then it was cause my hold thing went blue and it all deleted and omg 4 fans
Omg sorry for the delay of Chapter 3 but it keeps messing up
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Im_rock4ever said…
ITS OK! i just found this and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! is percy, annabeth, jason, piper, leo, nico, hazel, frank, thrina, rayna, will, and everyone else i forgot from PJO and HoO in this story? i hate thoughs storys without them! so if not im not reading.
Yeah I guess i can put them in the story even tho this was spouse to be AFTER they died or something Jeez
Chapter 3
Selena
I thought we were gona travel on foot thenalvin said"Poseidon my horse and chariot please"There was a flash of light and they were there we quickly got on not knowing how long it would take and we rode off seeing pretty colors and it stopped to a halt and Alvin already had is wsword and shleid out but he never fliped a coin he quickly attacked the earthborn ahead of us I was slow to react but finally got my swword out and attacked the earthbornthey kept staying alive then a wave came from behind us and swooped them up and Alvin therw a dagger at one and it discergrated on the spot ad the stayeed in the air which Alvin jumped up in and slashed at them with his dagger then shot green energy out of it then it grew long and cut half of them Adraint flew into battle which i open the ground and jumped and knocked them into it sending them to Tarturus.We finshed everything up and Arien jumped into ar and seemed to ride in the winds and then he was way near the clouds but I din't feel n o clutching i feit perfect.I fell asleep and the voice in my head"Join us and u will have a normal life""My life's never been normal and i would ever betray my friends and we are not on earth so u can't do anything""Oh watch how easy you can be brought to the ground"I woke up with us falling and heard Alvin say"Adraint can u get those winds against us please now""No to vioent and even if i could i dought I could cusion the fall"Adraint said an we hit the ground and everything went black.I woke up in he same spot Alvin and Adraint in the same spots as well but waking up and Alvin was moaning"ηελλινγ"over and again then the word seemed to float in the sky burning and it gloowed Dark Sea Blue and then disappered.Are we gona finsh this quest we don't have a healer to help us and I can't even moveI thought and everything black againI woke up on Alvin's shoulder and heard him say"Its impoosible we'll never make it in time the chariot broken and i can't use another Atl was badly hurt and can't make that won't make it in time its imossible"and he put me down on the soft grass and my vision started to clear up.Alvin handed me some nectar which i drunk and feit better and then he put me on his shoulder again and we cotinued and Adraint made the winds pick us up.I slept and dreamedGaea was in my head again'See how easy i brought u to the ground now u mmight aas well join me cause your never gona make i-"Never will i join u" I woke up,and Alvin said with a smile"Guess who's back"and then there was Arien and the chariot with water and waves and tridents and signaturs of all the childern of Poseidon.When we got in something feit different.Alvin quickly pulled the reins and Arein took off faster by the time we made it I could see The Big Three almost completely drained of energy.i did somehing crazy seeing how we were in the sky above the middle of the Grand Canyon i jumped out the chariot and shadow traveled toHades's cage and started hitting it with all my power.Alvin quickly had his armor and sword out and charged at The Big Three's banes and shocked when i noticed someone in Sea Green armor with a trident Poseidon was already out his cage battling his banwe then Zeus's cagge pop open and Hades's They burst out and quickly attacked there banes I followed Hades and fought and used all my energy left at the same time Hades did and shot my weapons at tAnti Hades and my energy burst after it and Hades's did to they hit the bane at the same time Adraint's and Zeus hit Anti-Hades I nboticed Anti-Poseidon was done soon"How did u"I asked"It worked to good i vapor traveled here when yall wer3ee hurt and asleep and was in Poseidon cage he gave me his trident and i shot green enrgy out of that and my sword and shleid he cage opened and i made it looked closed when we got there hee got out of it and help me with Anti Hm"He said aand the earth started to shake and The Big Three almost teleported away when there banes reformed and started attacking and Alvin started glowing his eye color till he looked godly and he quickly attack and Poseidon did to then Alvin had a god nature around him so i shot black energy at the bane and Alvin sliced it and it turned to dust and when i faced Hades i did the same.When it was over we glowed like gods and then it just stopped"Woo i thought we were gona be stuck gods"Alvin said and we were on Arein and riding away towards camp half blood thats some of how we became the Legandary Three
Chapter 4
Selena
We rode for a long time i don't know how long but at one second we were riding past Thalia's Pine and up Half Blood Hill.Soon we came to the middle of the camp Chiron was galloped up to us"Everyone has heeard of your quest from the Big Three there at dinner now"he said"Ok"Alvin said and we all got out andd the horse and chariot disappered.Alvin ran to dinnr grabbed his food dumped some in the fire"Poseidon"he said annd ate the rest and went to the campfre.I followed close behind.Once we got there Chiron made some annoucments and said Capture The Flag is tommorow and how are quest went.We song then we went to are cabins.I stepped into the Hades's Cabin with those Green Flames burning and it looked all bloody with dead people everywhere and jewels singaling what he's the god ofand everything pictures of the underworld.I put on some black pj and went to sleep where Gaea tortured me the whole time.I woke up in cold sweat and Alvin shaking me.Then he just left and i quickly hopped up and puit on a black skull shirt with some grey skinny jeans and black combat boots after i showered.I walkedd outside and started praticing with my sword intill the coach horn blew.I ran there but Alvuin and Adraint beat me there Alvin was wearing a white tee black jeans and white and black Air Nike's with his camp half-blood necklace.He put half his food in the firie and said"Poseidon"and started eating Adraint did the same so i did mine then Everyone came and did it and we completely started eating alvimn finshed and his armor sword and shleid immendily appered then Adraint did the same after he finshed.Is something wrong I thoguth then pulled out my sword and shleid and my armor came one me.Alvin walked out towards borders where i saw a bunch of earthborn,drakons,spinix,a manicore,minotaur,emposisi,some demigods,and a bunch more monsters."Camp Half-Blood monster attack"Alvin shouted then everyone ran out with armor sword,bows,knifes,daggers,and spears and started discergrating and i feit like one line of the prophacey was still going on.I quickly disceergrated monsters but not as fast as Adraint and Alvin and the Athena and Ares kids who were working together Alvin and Adraint were at the first line Apollo kids were shooting arrows behind everyone.I jumped over a bunch of monsters discergarted them and got to the first line where Alvin and Adraint were and started attacking with them went everyone went back me,Alvin,and Adraint started to glow and i feit all my energy disapper tyhen reapper and when that happen all of themwere dust.There were three flashes of light and a trident went over Alvin's head and a Helm of Darkness went over my head and a lightning bolt went over Adraint's head then there were three flashes of light...
Chapter 5
Adraint
Ok it was cool to fight all those monsters but why was i calimed again I thought intill The Big Three was there"I need The Team that just went on a quest yesterday to go on another quest for Hades's Sword of Hades and my trident"Poseidon said and Alvin just nodded then Arien and the chariot appered"What about a prophacey"i asked"Adraint don't make this worst theen this is with a prophacey"Alvin said"Well we don't know where it is so we need a prophacey"I said and Poseidon just said"Go to kronos's old hideout which is in a different place cause of Gaea when u find it face a demigod that has turned get the stuff and Alvin you have to fight all the monsters alone or all will be lost"Poseidon said and I said"Prophacey form please"and the Oracle came forward and saidit Find Kronos old hideout spot
Face the demigod who has turned and has held up the sky
Ocean's son to fight alone
To have his friends safely return it
Or all will be lost cause u have to go or the the demigod shall be able to steal it again
and passed out.Alvin and Selena just got in the chariot and i hopped in and we took off up half-Blood Hill.i had a feeling that this was gona be long.Arian kept changing courses then stopped andturned into a car.Alvin got out and took some parts uot and back in then he got back in and it took off its self and Alvin pulled out his laptop all i could see were the symbols of the Big Three.What could he be doing I thought and then something on his built n radar was red.I thought the car was gona stop and we were gona get out but Alvin pulled a lever on it prssed some buttons and a tv came down we saw what it was a bunch of monsters then i saw the car was riddged with miniguns which shot out killing the monsters.When they were gone everything was good then a red dot was behind the car then we were lurfched so high in the sky then we fell thats all i remenber i blocked out when we were falling.I was shook awake by Alvin only 1 min later we were high in the sky the fall was still goinjg on"Adraint u got get those winds going or we gona be down"he said i immendily went on my powers when i started i couldn't control them they were to violent then i knew the master if all winds was doing this we started going 1,000,000,000,000 miles per second.We craashed and everything was black.I woke up still in the grgound still hurt cuts everywhere.I tried hard to stand and kept falling and passed out i had a private chat with Gaea and Zeus appered and started talking about her.I woke up still hurting.I was on a seat my eyes were blurry they started to clear i took in my surrounding We were back in the car a red dot appered behind us i thought the same thing was about to happen but Alvin kicked the ptal down and we sped ahead of it.I relized what happend Gaea had us go slower but make it seem fast and she was able to keep whatever therw us in the sky off the radar untill he was behind us but she could only do that when it was being drove by itself.I saw Selena asleep so i went to sleep and got fully tormented by Gaea.I woke up and rmenber what day it was May 24th Alvin's birthday Selena was upp and said"happy Birthday Alvin" said it next then the winds started to pick up and stopped.Alvin switched the lane and said"This is the way because the mist is stronger"Then he drove faster and i saw a poddle rubbed my eyes and saw a hellhound pouncing towards us."Get the Sword and Trident now ido what the prophacey line says and fight the monsters"Alvin said"Al of theses no way these are the one's we fought at camp and many more i think the emigod who stole it already raised some of the monsters some Kampe are here"i said and said go so i quickly got out with my sword,shleid,and armor out i an inside the warehouse and saw the demigod who i resultied hated and knew from school Tom Blake son of Hermes how i knew that he stole my stuff without me noticing."Selena get the symbols of powers i'll battle him"i said and she nodded and disappered.I charged at Tom then i remenbered he was a child of mercury.He sat there waiting and i stopped halfway and waited then my paticine took over and charged at him he stepsidded at me which i blocked and parted him bonked his head and cut him in the forehead then cut his arm and started cutting him till he sonic boomed me by using his super speed.I got knocked off balance and fell back and he run in a circle around me and kept sonic booming me I got thorw off and feit a tug in my gut and lightning hit him i quickly grabbed his sword and knocked him in the head he sonic boomed and i hit him with wind and sliced at his cheek then therw it at his shoulder it hit he fell.Selena ran up to me and shadow traveled us out of the wareouse.I saw Alvin battlign so seriously he was cutting off any monsters that attacked him then they were all gone.He walked to the car and got us then we rode up again and i wonded how he did all that.How could he take out all those monsters by himself wait is the last line was still going on I thought and the car lurched forwardand went faster and faster and faster then we were at Half Blood Hill when i just relized i still had them cuts and brusies on me yet i fought someone.When we got to Half-Blood Hill and went up it.Chrion galloped up to us and said"Capture The Flag is beginning soon"i hopped out and Alvin healed us both and my armor and sword were back on me and i just ran to Zeus's Fist then i fell from a sonic boom and thought Could it be him
Chapter 6
Adraint
Once that sonic boom hit me i went flying into a tree.Could it be him,I quickly recoovered and saw none other then Tom running ar me then sonic boomed and when left sending me back and breaking the tree.Feels a tug in my gut"Thats enough Tom i'm getting u"I got up and got ain a fightning postion he attacked with supersonic speed and i kept making wind make him slower at attacks so i could block but he was still getting me from time to time when another sonic boom came from the oppsite direction and Tom flew back hhit a tree.I looked at who did it and it was no other then slay like !k monsters without any problems aka Alvin aka Ocean's Expert aka Al.He cllashed with Tom and Tom tried to act smart and sonic boomed and time froze on him the sonic boom didn't move i could see what was happening but i was stuck in time then time replayed and Tom had a bunch of cuts on him and a sword to his thorat.I heard names and saw a scan of it and Alvin keeps renaming it I think the newest one was seawater wait no it wasn't it was Aqua meaning water.Then he quickly disarmed Tom knocked him down and helped me up and i asked"How did you take out all those monsters out with one single blow"he sigh and said"i not answering that"Alvin ran away with the same speed he came here with knocking back cause he sonic boomed doing that.I got up and started fightnign with a child of ares James Trey he wa quick fast and one of the best swordmans i know below Alvin i qickly just blocked his attacks then knocked him back down.i saw Alvin up ahead sword in his right hand flag uin his left he was fightning his way to the creek so i made the wind pick up and they started flying backwards and Alvin walked pasdt creek thern chrion said"Blue Team winds now hurry up and change because its almost dinner"amd galloped away.I wind traveled to muy cabin showered and put on a Red v neck some black jeans and red and balack hi tops when i walk to Dinner Palevilleon people were whirsping about me,Alvin,and Selena saying us being the first newbies to take a quest as soon as we got here eat dinenr rest then take another quest.I ignored it and got to the Dinner Palvelion and then i thoguht I wonder if Selena likes me or Alvin mostly likely Alvin all girls are over him but people just expect alot of me being a Zeus kid i quickly put that thought aside and dumped some food in the fire"Zeus"And then i noticed that Alvin and Selena were at a table thats never been there before when i got there alvin said"Chrion build us another table and lets us sit here cause we are gona get a new quest soon and Because we have no other slbings,I just nodded sat down at it and ate ignoring all the Aprodite girls who were staring at Alvin.When we finshed we all just stood up and went to campfire wwe all finsh faster then any one else we talked a little then Alvin pulled out his ipod and played some music and then he went out and brought out his laptop then some speaking with his dad then I got to talk to my dad and Selena to her's.When Alvin put the ipod and laptop away everyomne was coming and sitting down.Chrion made some annoucments.I saw me,Alvin,and Selena had all drone out on them intill he said"Adraint your dad likes to seeyou at Olympus,Selena your dad wants to see u in the underworld and Alvin Alantis u shall leave tommorow"We then did a song and went to are cabins.i slept actually pretty good till i got pulled into Zeus arguing with a minor god then i saw a horse,eagle,and three headed dog battling each other it was hoof feet teeth then there was a shallow of Elertric Blue energy from the eagle Ocean Blue energy from the horse and Deadly black energy from the three headed dog.Thats when i noticed that Selena and Alvin were there to"How...Are...We...In...The...Same..­.Dr­eam­...­&qu­ot;­We said at the same time shurgeed and ran to stop the battle but the eagle went down at the horses eye and the horse's hoof was about to hit the three headed dog i woke up pack some stuff and ate breakfest then Alvin drove us using the car form and droppe us of there i to the 600floor thinking How is he gona find Alantis
Have all my fans left like i posted 4 chapters and havn't got no repiles if no one replies i won't contune delete this forum and cry
:(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ontril86 said…
Hey I just got caught up and it sounds really interesting. You should keep posting. I would like to say though that you should make the chapters longer and explain things, the story is fine but it feels a little rushed.
Sory about that lace chapter i had to rush cause coughmymomcough had to get up early and i didn't wana keep her up so i rushed it alot of them i have to rush it
and make the chapters longer dude my chapters sometime or a little long and some are just long the last one was a litte long because i wanted to do Alvin's pov
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
I'll read this later Alvin it seems really cool but couldn't be bothered reading and I thought the chapters were a good length.
Chapter 7
Alvin
I drove Adraint and Selena to there parent's realm and drove up to the alantic ocean.Where is Alantis like there are whereabouts i think Hawaii but then it could be somewhe-.I was interrpted by another voice in my hea that wa Poseidon'sAlvin my son Alantis is the water of Hawaii i hope to see you there soon.He said it sinmpley which i changed lanes and looked on my laptop around Alantis and saw what i needed to see a light that looked different then all the others. Thats where i need to go I thought and knew that somehing was gona try to hit me so i let water hit the front of my car go arond it and turn to ice my car over Keep trying its not gona work i thought before pain shot up my chest and everywhere.Luckly,there was water to the side of me i made it to the water between here and Hawaii which i could have went thourgh the camp's beach using water travel.I quickly made the ice around my car meit and made a boost on the ground the car lurched up and into the water.Ii blasted thourgh the water and there was the light i needed i quickly drove towards that and the car had Aqua there again which i was riding thourgh the light soon Aqua was galloping thourgh Alantis.Aqua stopped and i got off him and walked along the icey floor when i got to Poseidon he said"Hello my boy meet my wife Ampridinte"Amrpinde took a look at me"Hello Alvin"she said"Um.. you called me here dad i know thatt but for what"i asked"Well alot of quest are gona be popping up but i need to train you because you Selena and that son of Zeus Adraint"Poseidon said"What quest"I asked unsure aboiut it seeing how we just got from a quest"Before i answer that another question going thourgh your mind shall be answered yes your friends are being trained and the quest is which i think i need you for which i don't like the quest seeing how it could get you killed"Poseidon said"What is the quest dad"I asked"Well its not much of a quest but you have to defeat Typhoon just the three of you and capture the strom spirits he has released alon-"he said and i cut him off by saying"Wait,did you say Typhoon what makes you think we can do it like its three of us and it took you and like a bunch of Cyclops to defeat him""Well get this you can defeat him because once you get my training you will relize who you have been blessed by your friends are not blessed by them tho and you will finsh Typhoon off"I was speachless i had a feeling that Adraint and Selena had just had the same conversation at the same time.Poseidon didn't wait for any seconds we were in a training room and he was swinging his trident at me before i had anytime to react.I almost had my sword out and the trident hit me and i flew back completely pa shot up my chest overlapping the one i already had.I got out my sword and made a tsnami fly at him he slamed his trident on the ground i fell and lost concentration and the tsuanami stoppedthat all you got maybe i should just send Triton instead"Poseidon said which made me mad and Aqua my sword started to glow which i attacked Poseidon furiously wwhen i was able to get strikes on him he pitched the trident into my skin and i feit my body go numb.His eyes started to glow when they were fully glowing he grabbed his tridengt and blue nergy shot into my body the pain shot up my whole body adding to the pain i already ha i pulled my sword up and hit the trident ff y chest and the water healed me then i went on Poseidon i got him in alot of places and was about to beat him when two tridents came out of nowher i quickly pulled out my shleid and blcoked one with my sheid and one with my sword then like on cue Poseidon's armor came on which my armor laced itself on and my shleid came off i hopped up and cut my dad on the face which he probeley hoped for because at that exct second he wbrought his trident up and plunged it deep in my chest shot blue energy out of it and i flew into a wall and then he therw the trident at my chest it shot blue energy at me before it got to me then plunged deep into my chest my eyes started to glow and that pain left me i burst off with speed Arien had and stabbed Poseidon deep in the chest he screamed in pain and the ichor poured on my sword he summon water like no other and pushed it at me which i fliped back and put my sword in it which did something seeing it glowed and the water fell.I feit dizzness then healed as water came up and healed me then went dopwn"Ok that was sparring just to test your level now time for real training"Poseidon said"But first we must rest seeing how we took up alot of time we shall start tommorow at 9:00"I nodded and went to where i would be staying I slept and walk up at 6:00 really i had a good dream all i saw was how Adraint and Selena trained or sparred cause they did the same thing as me.I walked towards the training room and got there i saw a bunch of obstacles that i could se to pratice so i did there were first a pair of ice warriors which each held a sword and spear i quickly took one of there spears out of there hands and broke that one then i fought withrange and speed i used the range of the spear then i would run in with my sword and completely cut them up thourgh the rest next was about agilty you had to dodge a bunch of sstuff that could go faster then you which was compicated for lots.When i got to there one came at me which i didn't notice till the last momment it was one of those trap things with spikes all around i quickly shot an arrow in it before anyone could know what happen which stopped it the second one was more made out for a person's body being like on except wtih a bunch of spikes over.I use all my speed and sliced one off while blocking other then i fliped back annd the spikes all shot at from every direction at the last second i turned to water and dodged all of them."I know i said 9:00 but you were up an already staring i guess i'll come along and no one has every completely dodged the second but noone has every dodged the third it gives off no power usage which means your stuck with your regular stats"Poseidon said coming in and the third one which was the last one and the fastest that shot spikes at me i quickly parried them off while dodging alot which was very hard i swear one was so close to hitting me yet it didn't.When Poseidon looked at me passing that one without a cut he raised a eyebrow and i started training with water abilitys then he taught me the air abilty he could use and how to control some earth.Water training was alot of abilitys he first taught me how to control the fact of ocean i can create and then he showed me how to compltely vapor travel then he taught me one i didn't know that i had Atmokinesis which was quite easy except time which we did last and what took up most my power but we did the water last and once he taught me that he said"You now have every abilty known because time is everywhere and with that you can control every elment"That left me again speachless"You are more powerful then me"Posieidon said and disappered...
big smile
lov it post soon
Chapter 8
Alvin
I stood there stunned at what i just heard jaw almost touching the ground when Triton went in and said"I chaledge you to a battle"I picked up my jaw back up"Ok why the Hades do you want to chaledge me"I said"Because if i beat you Dad will know that you are the wrong one and i should be sent"Triton said"Ok"I said.Why he want to chaledge me i have been picked because he is a god and can't go well he can causehe doesn't well i'm bout to beat him upI thought and pulled out Aqua"Ready Set Go"He said and pulled out a coach hon and blew it which irratated me and i just sat there when he cahrged me which was again boring,I sighed and step sidded at the last second and cut his cheek then i acted like i was drunk and doged his attacks without trying then i fell over and something charged at me faseter then i could move Yep I thought I set off the third one.I quickly rolled to the left while blockign spikes going towards me then Triton was charging tstaright thourgh it which i therw a dagger thourgh staright at him it plunged into his shoulder but not deep which he stopped pulled it out and pulled out a trident seeing how he was blowing his coach horn the whole time.He jumped thourgh the air and went at the speed of light which was ignoring so i clicked my finger then i saw him stuck in time with the trident sticking right out after awhile the time stop stopped and i slashed at his legs being able to see him and then i started quickly weakly slashing at his face then one strong swipe that sent oout some green energy Triton was already screaming and pain burning and crying thourgh everything.When the blast hit him he said"You win and i see why father picked you"Then he flashed away and Poseidon flashed in"Ok Alvin before you fight Typhoon I need you to find Percy Jackson,Thalia Grace,Nico Di Angelo,Annabeth Chase,Frank Zhang,Hazel,Jason Grace,Leo Valdez,and Piper Mcleam.Also another thing you are a demigod to be roman and greek along with your brother Percy Jackson you might know that but theres another thing to it i was roman and greek when i met your mother making you already roman and greek so you mom being roman boosted your stats on roman"Poseidon said and water shifted a scene around me which i k nocked it down before i saw anything.Poseidon pulled out his trident before i noticed and charged at me which he plunged it thourgh my chest or tried to i quickly blocked it then it wa like we were just energuy like moving because about the height of us everytime we moved it was right behind us so when we clashed it was alot of dodging so the energy was like this slash forward dodge to the right then i had to quickly block and that was my chance i use the energy behind me as a boost and leaped staright towards my dad chest which i plunged him right in the chest he looked at me"very good job Alvin you have managed to defeat me or have tried to"Poseidon said when i noticed he had his trident blocking my sword which i did the disarming techineuqe which totally backfired as m sword flew away and some of the energy behind me seem to leave as my sword flew over so i quickly used what i had grabbed the sword and leaped towards Poseidon with more power then before then i made a big tsunami towards him it hit him then i was so quick i stabbed him in the chest which gladly didn't go to deep just deep enough where i woulld win.He looked really stunned which shocked me"Well done you got me and now you have won"Poseidon said"Well i don't know if you noticed but you have compltely your training"My sword quickly disappered as Aqua appered.I looked at my dad and smiled which i had found new power which made my sword glow for awhile then it stopped and the energy dropped.I rode on Aqua back above water to the ground and then he went faster then light which made him cackle over the land.A chariot appered behind im which i appered in beside my friends Adraint and Selena"Okay did it take forever to beat your dad but then you beat him and he said you have complteley your training"we all said and unsion we all nodded then something flew right into my hands which i opened and relized it was for are quest to save the seven and Thalia Grace and Nico DiAngelo so i read it aloud which it was really werid
"The three shall travel to rome
find one of the hills that holds the nine
Once to find them to find Typhoon
The son's of Poseidon and Neptune to finsh it all
The others to try to fail deeply
"
Woo another quest already i'm have to go to alaska I thought jokely"I shall start now Alvin"Arien said and changed lanes then jumped thourgh some hills then the speed started again.Adraitn groaned for awhile then stopped when he looked around which made me pull the reins for a second"Ok lets stop for awhile Arien"I ssaid looking at Artein"Ok Alvin"repiled Arien then i stopped and walked around to where we were.I didn't know so we spilit up I walked shortly for awhile till i heard a scream.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ontril86 said…
Hey just wanted to say sorry, i dont have the right to ask you to make your chapters longer. The story is really good so far, cant wait for the next chapter.
Ok thank you bvecause you are a AQESOME writer and that means alot coming from you along with universalpowa and all my spporting fans who have seem to disappper on me which i don't care just COMMENT PLEASE i won't post again till i get aleast 3 repikles from three different people
post soon love it
Chapter 9
Selena
After all that stuff i took the left path so Alvin wouldn't follow me.Big mistake as soon as i got to the other side there was hurdreds of monsters and one made me scream.Like a ocean breeze Alvin shooped in and started slashing at monsters with his daggers The Twins.I stood there frozen in a daze till the eltricty started and Adraint came in with his sword Guess i should start I thought then i quickly pulled out my sword Underground and slashed at some monsters which was very hard seeing how my arm was sore from pain off a early slam/hit i got mad so i rose 500 undead soliders and they turned the monsters to dust.Alvin and Adraint disapper beffore i could say thank you.I stuck my hands in my pockets while I kept walking suddenely some lights burned in the narrow,aliey i was in i got almost in a car sitting position which swooped me into the car."I thin i know where to find them"Alvin said a s soon i was in the car the car sped up faster as it zoomed thourgh the narrow path i was going down intill he jumped up on a wall and ripped itself around then drove back the other way when i got the other way.Alvin seemed to go faster and faster pushing that pedal then it went so fast everything waws gone i couldn't see anything i was falling.WHERE THE HADES AM I i thought as i was gona crash into the ground going at high speeds thwen when i thought all was loss a reasurring voice popped up"Selena you ok"Alvin said"Ok big problem time for a new look because we're in enermy terroiortory and fake names"I went to the nearest store and messed my staright and neathair completely then 8i got some contacts to make my eyes look icey blue after a few blac fireing my skin got less pale and got a tan which made me look compltely different then i did something to change my voice.When i was out a guy same age as Alvin was across from me.He had a red polo shirt,dark red shirt,and grey and red nikes.i walked up to him not knowing who he is"Hey whats your name"I asked he looked pu and at me"Brandon Troy son of Hephaestus"Brandon said then some other boy came i looked into Brandon's changing colors eyes before i looked away at the other boy"hey whats your name"i asked the boy looking at his pure white eyes his clothes was a simple matter he was wearing some white jeans with a gleaming white shirt with white polo shoes.again i asked the boy"Whats your name?"he seem to take no instrest in me then looked at me with he pure white eyes which were bubbley"Brett Bailey son of Lethe"he sasid and i stareed at him as the Brandon said"Whats your name""Terra Brixxton daugther of Hecate"i said.Who is that boy I thought intill"I'm also know as Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon"Brandon/Alvin said"And i know who yall are so lets go"I was back in the car and i looked in my surrounding there were a bunch of trees which was fine till i saw a elhant but got over it as i saw a whooping lot of monsters When they had the Sword of hades they didn't waste time i thought before bringing out Undeground seeing Brandon's Aqua and Breet's Sky out then Aqua disappered and was changed by The Twins.He slashed and parted thourgh attacks like it was nothing moving so fast only leaving a pile of dust where he was.I quickly started turning monsters into dust and i summon 1,000 undead soliders started attacking.I feit tired which i had an idea i ran back to the car and pulled a lever.I looked into Brandon eyes which he understood and nodded at me so ipushed the lever in thenm i yanked it down guns and spikes pop out the car.I hopped into thr driver's seat and hit the pedal while i kept pushing buttons sending out different stuff harmful to monsters quickly turning them to dust everything was going fine intilli press all the buttons at the same time and i went to fast so it hit me then chunks o the earth started hitting me and the undead soliders started fightning us and the monsters could attack better on the ground which they had something keepuing them on there.I drove right to the side of the monsters shooting spikes out then i got a crqazy idea.I opened the sun roof nd hopped out the car kept going and swirling.My eyes turned pure black as the black fire came in my hands"I'm not Terra Brixxton I'm Selena Thana and i will destroly you"I said radiates fear and thorwing black fire at the monsters when a big uglie Cyclops came and picked up the car and therw it up way up being alone the lightning cackled around me and started hitting the car and almost hi me which i fell into the driver's seat just in time.I didn't know what tpo do i hit a lever up and it turned into Arien and the chariot which i had the reins as we fell at high speeds which made me feel the reins then i yanked them back which made water shotot out Arien mouth.Oh No i'm too late doing that I thought before i went tumbling down it was alot of stuff happening as i started to gotowards the battle again."now or never"i yelled as i jumped out the chariot.When i wentg in the sky my eyes turned back to there regular color but as i jumped they turned pitch black again and i went flying down with black fire in my hands.What are you thinking that ias gona crash into the ground.Good Guess but No.After uikept going in the winds it went a little black but my eyes opened again and i made the black fire like a trail and i made it safety don so i charged upwards and started burning monsters.I quickly made Underground apper in my hands then i noticed Brandon in the chariot like he's a god his sword was charged with eltricity"Take that Zeus"Brandon yelled and show a arrow that hit the ground and which made me shadow travel and Brett wind traveled into the chariot which turned into a car when it hit the ground.Brandon snapped his fingers and iknew that the monsters that wwe defeated forgot my real name"Don't do that are when they get to the underowlrd they will reform and have their's bosses after us"Brandon said calmy and stepped on the peddle"When can we stop using theses fake names"I asked which got no reply so i shot a little bit of black fire at Brandon who was perfectly fine till it hit him he glared at me and his eyes turned Dark Sea Blue and Green just for a second before they turned firey red"Ok enough of that"Brandon said and he went farthe into the battle area then he started fast intill rocks ewenty up making the path to narrow and then they blocked are paths compltely which made Brandon flip a switch then the car jumped over the rocks then we went faster then Brandon hit the brake while hitting drive at full speed anad everything went black for me thensome light dashed into my eyes as i it awas starting to go black i heard"Ok try to stay wit-"Brandon was saying then i was just black while Brandon started to speak in greek that shot me up0.There was a bright flash of light then Brandon drove us right thourgh it while a bunch of garbage cans were falling and there waas a luittle chunks of rocks hitting the metal.Brandon kept driving thourgh the light then stopped the car and my senastation of my regular colored eyes camr"Hharder then it should be"Brandon said looking at me which made me open the door w hich Brandon got out quickly.Brett gopt out the car and walked forward then Alvin kept goin where it kept getting darker and darker then tere was a hole which Brandon fliped around then there were 9 people ahead of us.That easy i thought Pure Easyness wwhich i was dead wrong i fell into the hole.I looked at the red on the wall and Brandon jumped down into it therw me back out then he grabbed a wall and got out and carefully walked to the nine.A bunch of monsters popped iup which Brandon discergrated before anything we knew happened.He leaped to the demigods while defeating monsters then a mliky spere surrounded us and i fiet no pressense o Gaea or other monsters.Z"Ok Their sleeping but we need to wake them up and we can interdouce ourselves"Brandon said and Ppercy jackson woke up when Brandon was trying to wake up Annabeth.He pulled out a pe nand uncapped it and went to a sword and he slashed sat Brandon who stopped it with Aqua"Dude i don't want to fight you"Brandon said"Thats what you get for touching my girlfriend"Percy said.Alvin pushed hi back and his hair instead of being neat got real,ly messsy like Alvin's he pushed Percy back again then his eyes changed Dark Sea Blue and Green.One more time he puished Percy back and disarmed him which it turned intp a pen and went in the Percy Jackson pocket"Okay you win I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon Hero of Olympus bane of Kronos the giants and gaea Preator of the 12 leaugue"Percy said"I'm Thalia Grace daugther of Zeus hunter of Artemis"Thalia said"I'm Annabeth Chase daugther of Athena Artitect of Olympus"Annabeth said"I'm Nico Di Angelo son of Hades ambassor of Pluto"Nico said"I'm Hazel Lezguenze daugther of Pluto and rider of Arion"Hazel said"I'm Jason Grace son of Jupiter Preator of the First Legion"Jason said"I'm Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus first fire user for a long time"Leo said"I'm Frank Zhang son of Mars legacy of Poseidon"Frank said"I'm Piper Mcleam daugther of Aprodite"Piper said"I'm Adraint Bereal son of Zeus"Adraint said and Thalia and jason smiled"I'm Selena Thana daugther of Hades"I said and Nico hugged me"I'm Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon granson of Minerva and Hephaestus blessed by all protegoneis"Alvin said as he glowed and when it stoppe he was wearing A whitepressed against his chest t-shirt showing all his 8-pack with black jeans with clasps and Ocean Blue and Sea Green Jordans then a Leather Jacket opened when he put it on the middle had green spawrled down the middle which made him looked even more beautiful plus his perfect teeth hair in a messy way in etc"Wow"all the girls said."Ok down to buinss we need your help to defeat Typhoon"Alvin said and all their jaws except Percy,Thalia,and Nico dropped dead to the floo "well heres the prophacey"Alvin said
"The 12 shall travel to rome
find one of the hills that holds the nine
Once to find them to find Typhoon
The son's of Poseidon and Neptune to finsh it all
The others to try to fail deeply
"The nine nodded and then we became the 12"So lets go how we gona set out"Percy asked"Car"Alvin said and we got in thr car which held everyone we stopped not that far away to rest something swooping thourgh the night...
OMG that's a long one really good love it post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना athena567 said…
i like it
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 days thats how long we have waited
Chapter 10
Alvin
Flashback

I was sitting with Bree after a load of battling monsters.We were both 13.We were at the beach digging in the sand,making sand castles,and under stuff beach like.After we went to the beach I took us to my cabin here.I sat on the bed with Bree a silence broke through as well sat down staring each other in the eye like waiting for the other to make the move.Bree pushed me off the bed"Down you go"She said"Your coming with me"I said and I grabbed her hand and pulled her down with me.She landed on top of me we were only a in away from each other.Looking dead in the eyes.We both leaned forward tension and heat in the air.Our lips met like two pieces of a puzzle perfect fits on each other's.For five minutes we were in this embrace.Bree pulled back and we both blushed super red."Sorry"I started"Don't be it was my fault"She said"No it was mine"I said"No it was the heat of the moment"We both said.Artemis flashed in front of us.She looked at Bree kindly and me disgustedly."Hello Bree and Alvin"She said my name like it was a diastase."Bree I'll like you to join the hunters"She said.All blush had left our cheeks.Bree had a surprised look on her face for awhile but stopped"Why should I"Bree said"Well you get immortally unless you die in combat or fall in love"Artemis replied.Bree seemed to be deciding two things staying with me or joining the hunt.We were holding hands Bree slowly let go of my hand and looked me right in the eye"Sorry Alvin but I think it would be cool to be immortal and other stuff maybe I'll belong"She said and turned to Artemis"I accept joining the hunt what do I have to do""Just say this pledge:I pledge myself to Artemis goddess of the hunt,Turn my back on Male Compony,Accept Maidenhood,and join the hunt"Artemis said and Bree said the pledge and lightning thundered"Remember the pledge it is now your life"Artemis said and pointed up to the park"Come there when your ready I know you need some time to talk to the boy"She flashed away with that.I held my head down"Alvin let me explain"Bree said"No need I get it you does don't care and my feeling mean nothing not even the kiss just go to the hunters and get out of my life"I said as my anger raised"Alvin"She said"Bye hunter I guess I mean nothing to you"I said and ran towards my home.

End Of Flashback
Chapter 11
Bree
I was in a hunter tent.Thinking about what happened the day I joined under wrong doings selfishness.Alvin's heart broken in the process.I summon my boy and go do some archery to clear my head.Oh give it up you'll never forget him and his probably won't forget you A voice rings in my head.I walk out to the woods.Chills still out because of the early winter morning My combat boots squiuse through the snow.Who do I find hunting Alvin himself."Alvin"I shout with joy then stop as my skin crawls with the power he radiates far off.He doesn't look at me as he hits a squreal in the eye with a arrow."What do you want Bree"Says Alvin"Forget it shouldn't you be at the hunter's camp""Yes"I say"I miss you Alvin""I don't care hunter last I remember you left me for the hunt"Growls Alvin"No point about it you didn't care about me""What happen to sweet lovable Alvin"I say sweetly"He left went you left"Alvin coldly replys."Alvin"I whine"Leave me alone Bree"He growls"No"I reply.I summon my bow,notch an arrow,and aim at him."Again with the bow okay take this"He says and brings his leg up and down,snapping my bow dead in half."MY BOW"I shout angerly.My eyes glow,my hair goes up,power raids in my eyes,and lightning sparkles in my hands."I'LL GET YOU"I growl. Instead of me getting him a lightning bolt came from behind him and hit me in my chest.I fly back off the impact of it but land on my feet."Alvin!"Two voices shout."Hey Adraint and Selena"says Alvin.Selena took no time pulling out a sword and charges at me.Adraint flew over with a sword out.Selena shot black energy at me and Adraint blue energy.All that power was not enough to stop me.I shoot lightning to counter that and start throwing furious lightning bolts.Draining my power while doing.I put all my power in a lightning bolt including wind.I made it split into three.I threw them all.Adraint who I knew was a son of Zeus jumps and shoots lightning that reverses the lightning bolts process.They fuse back together and actually went straight at them.Alvin pulls back his fist and punches the lightning bolt directly.

big smile
awesome post soon
Chapter 12
Alvin
The lightning bolt comes flashing towards us.I pull back my hand and summon little of my hidden power to punch it.The same amount I used to fight Thalia.I punch it the lightning bolt sparkles more.I knew I was losing this fight but then I saw Bree do a attack the had Adriant and Selena and near death.My eyes glow at the scene summoning some of my power.I punch threw the lightning bolt till I get to the middle.I turn my hand up and grab the lightning bolt and Adriant gets up so I toss him the lightning bolt.He catches it puts more lightning in it then throws it at Bree.

PREVIEW
big smile
Post soon love it
Chapter 12
Alvin
The lightning bolt comes flashing towards us.I pull back my hand and summon little of my hidden power to punch it.The same amount I used to fight Thalia.I punch it the lightning bolt sparkles more.I knew I was losing this fight but then I saw Bree do a attack the had Adriant and Selena and near death.

My eyes glow at the scene summoning some of my power.I punch threw the lightning bolt till I get to the middle.I turn my hand up and grab the lightning bolt and Adriant gets up so I toss him the lightning bolt.He catches it puts more lightning in it then throws it at Bree.

I realize that I'm staying in the past over grieving.I shoot water and stop Adriant modified lightning bolt.The lightning bolt spins and stops a arrow coming towards a sliver arrow."Your friends are here Bree we don't have time for the hunters"I growl and nod towards Adriant and Selena.Thalia steps out of the bush and counters the 5 sliver arrows coming towards us.

"The boys our with me calm down hunters"says Thalia and the hunters step out of the trees and lower there bows.There's a huge odd tension in the air.I lock eyes with Bree and my eyes say one thing With them or with us your choice.

Bree decides with the choice and gives me'with you' look then aims her bow at the hunters.They all point there bows at her even Artemis.She dashes at our sides and Thalia,Me,Bree,Selena,Annabeth,and anyone else in our group that uses a bow pulls one out.

"Really,you think that y'all can take us out with those arrows"says Phoebe'Don't worry about that hunter"I reply in a calm voice and let my arrow fly and everyone else follows my lead.I change my bow with with The Twins.I go straight in and hit there all sliver arrows in my way.

Artemis doesn't allow anymore when she pulls out her hunting knifes.
The 13 must find Claustrae with one's call
Sky,Underworld,and Ocean stands against the fall
Finally for one to be filled with jealously and hate
shall end up sealing someone's fate
The seven hills of Rome to be there destination
To be stopped by one hesitation
Daughter of skies to fly
I think changing the prophacey to rhyme but then I realize that it was Apollo.

I continue my clash with Artemis not giving in once.I stab The Twins together and stab the ground creating cracks,separating us from the hunters.The Twins turn into a bluetooth,and I rush everyone inside the car.I charge the engine to give it that roar and I figure that Adriant and Selena get a little more romantically enviable,which leaves me on Bree.

Bree sits in the front with me and we stop so Leo can make the car go faster.While waiting me and Bree have a silent conversation,and Selena and Adriant interrupt it by asking about my past with Bree.Leo finally gets done saving me,but when the car starts moving I end up telling the story.(Find the story in My Demigod Life)."Oh yeah the prophacey changed and now is"I say and clear my throat"
The 13 must find Claustrae with one's call
Sky,Underworld,and Ocean stands against the fall
Finally for one to be filled with jealously and hate
shall end up sealing someone's fate
The seven hills of Rome to be there destination
To be stopped by one hesitation
daughter of skies to fly
""That one actually is rhythmic unlike the other one's we've had,they were more like a guide"says Adriant and then I make a private spots for all couples in this car.Percy goes with Annabeth,Jason to Piper,Thalia to Nico,Hazel to Frank,Leo to his tools,and Bree to me which makes a uncomfortable tension for a second.

Bree starts to make a longggggggggggg apology so I just kiss her to shut her up.It's a long,passionate kiss after that I focus back on driving the rest of the way and the 'private spots'disappear.I pull a lever made by Leo and the car goes faster,and Annabeth has to say the words that she regrets"Why haven't monsters attacked us were like 13 powerful demigods,and they still haven't attacked"she says and everyone groans except her."Here come the baddies"I mumble and pull a lever that sets my car into auto attack mode.

Guns flare,rockets launch,lightning and wind shoots,arrows fly,hurricanes combine and spin,spikes shoot,dead soldiers raise,and so everyone's in a attack mode.Everyone gets out the car while it stays attacking monsters.I summon Aqua but get a different sword made of all metals named Yuri.I just pull it back and launch a spiral attack but then I remember my training with the Olympians.I grip the handle of Yuri harder and summon my anger which wasn't hard seeing how I was kinda mad already.

My eyes change twice from Dark Sea Green/Blue to Sliver,Green,and Blue to Piercing Glowing Light Baby Blue.I attack furiously and summon fire strikes through Yuri.I put away Yuri and use my marital arts skills.I kick back an entire field of monsters and block one attack.I move left in right of my feet quickly then I raise two pieces of the earth and launch them at some monsters.As soon as they make impact the monsters turn to dust.

I jump into the air and spin then shoot fire out my foot,and when I land I send rapid blasts out my fists.I raise some water from the ground like a wall in front of me and turn it to ice blocking a bunch of swords.I summon two swirling orbs of air in my hands and launch them at the monsters turning them to dust as always.Everything was fine we were winning the fight but stronger monsters fill the field.Including,the Minotaur,Mantiocre,Nemean Lion,and Hyperion.
For now it will be all Alvin's pov))

Chapter 13
Alvin

I did a cartwheel to dodge the chunks of earth thrown at me.
Awesome post soon
Chapter 13
Alvin Hamilton

I do a cartwheel to dodge the chunks of earth, being thrown at me. I charge at the monsters, and punch Nemean Lion in the stomach. I kick him into the ground and blast it ice water. I kick it in the face and throw him in the sky.

I shoot him with my bow and blast him with more water, I knee a monster in the gut. I stab the same monster in the gut and slash all they way down and up. and it turn it to dust. I hit Hyperion with a hurricane and trap him into a tree again. I jump to the left as the Minotaur passes by me.

Leo throws his flamming hammer whichs bonks the Minotaur to the ground. I throw Leo his hammer back and rip off the Minotaur horn and stab it wherre his heart would be, turning him to dust. Everyone runs back to the car, as the car takes out all the other monsters with our help. I get on and turn the car back on and coutinue the drive.

" We have to get to Rome but we're almost out of fuel and we're in the middle of nowhere" I say, explaning our problem" Welll how do we get out of it" Annabeth asks, I sigh" Well i know where some coal is" I say and turn to the right. I press down harder, flip over a glass case, and press the button. We rocket forward and I stop us with a full turn around donut." Hazel the coals also have gems in them, can you bring them out" I say" I'll try" She repilies.

Coal floats up" Leo burns it and I control the liquid form into my gas tank" It will work for now" I turn around and kick down and we start our ride to Rome
cool post again soon
thank you but I won't post intill I get 2 more comments which I don't thikn will happen cause no one knows thus stiry