द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make a Hero (Elites ONLY!)

ChuckTaylor254 posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 12:02AM
This is my first forum sooo.... im pretty psyched about it. This is what I want you to do ...Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-
and other you want us to know about you

So far we Have

(Chuck Taylor254)as Chuck
(horse22133454) as Bree
(kayleegurule) as Paris
(pink-bookwarm) as Zoey
(crash14) as Jake
(lolking) as Charlie
(darkling_menace) as Jon
(Jasonfan44) as James

3 rules
1.Dont make your character too strong 2.cant control other people 3.once your in your in no turning back
last edited on Mar 15, 2012 at 12:56AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 722 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 722

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChuckTaylor254 said…
.Name- Chuck Valdez

Age-15

Immortal Parent-Unknown

Powers-Multiple

Weapons-Multiple

Personality-Radical

Appearance- Caramel Colored Skin Curly Brown Hair Eyes That Change colors Vintage Hoodie Hightop SHoes And denim jeans
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
Bree
Zeus
control winds and shoot lightning
sword
nice
brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin
Chucks first day at camp and sees the hottest girl ever and gives her a jolt of lightening
Walked to sword arena and started to practice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Name-Alvin Hamilton

Age-15

Immortal Parent-Poseidon

Powers-Anything to do with water and earth and any other child of Poseidon power along with turning into sea animals

Weapons-sword with rock at bottom named pureoceanwater

Personality-Calm,Book liker who it u get on nerves will have u crying for mercy,I seem like a childed out guy

Appearance-Sea Green eyes jet black messy hair with a jacket and faded jeans or a short tee with camp half-blood necklace perfect 8 pack and i may wear a shirt short sleeves thats pure white and blue jeans and my jacket is leater with a little green steaking down the middle
walks to Sword Arena not thinking anyone will be there but my friend Bree was there praticing so i flicked my amulet
flicks it too hard and its flys off my neck flips and glows blue and turns into a sword and lands in my hand"I didn't mean to do that"
cuts up last dummy when Alvin walks over "whats up?"
Walks into arena and sees 2 kids my eyes begin to turn grey and i accidentially blow alvins sword amazed by its size
"nothing and u had to tear thourgh all the dummies and the sky"
Sais Im sorry and joins the other 2 "hay im new here Names Chuck,Chuck Valdez "
grips sword so it doesn't go out hand and looks at person who did"What u want"
"yep" twists sword hilt changes back to bracelet and puts it on more dummies appear turns to new guy and says "welcome"
"Hay im just trying to make friends so you guys wanna pratice?"
"Thanks lol soooo " Runs fast at one dummy backflips and is tripped accidentially by alvin anad sais"no biggie"
"sure but first let me get a drink of water" goes and grabs drink of water then draws sword and stands in ready position
drinks some water and stands calmy then my expression turns serious"Lets go"
"No biggie i din't trip u u feel"
looks at Alvin and smiles holding sword tightly
hops and is 20 ft farther then where i was last time keeps doing then is back in starting place and a dummy is sitting there and cloth and fluff chopped in pieces

"Charge!" ( Double backflips over dummy striking it with a slash of lightining in the back. Then triple spins to another and goes into invisible mode and snaps neck)
thinks about some and smiles and twirls sword"We gona start"
uses winds to fly and slices dummy into pieces and says "yep"
Smiles at Bree and a Dummy explodes.
frontflips and keeps doing then is disapperes apperes cutting dummys up then backflips and same motion and is back in starting position looks at Bree and smiles
Flips 30 Times to make a windmill and slices dummy with 20 swords "I guess thats enough for me for today" "Bree wanna come to my cabin?"
looks at Alvin then Chuck smiling still in the air a inch off the ground replies "oh I got to get back to my cabin and get something
ice warriors apper and charge me chops up most the second to the last ne last longer than most but the last was longest it charged me and i stepsidded and chopped at it it feit the cut but instead sliced at me which i dodged and cuts him to ice chunks
How bout it Bree?
turns sword back into amulet"She said no Chuck get with it"Walks to Poseidon cabin
"no not right now got to go bye see ya both later" waves hand to both and walks to Zeus cabin putting sword away
" She hasnt even replied yet so shhhhh!"
"She did Chuck"walks into cabin looks at the stff and fluffs on bed studys amulet
(Dissapointedly walks back to cabin) (Cabin 0)
pushed door open wearing some stealthy clothes and runs to beach when gets there turns into the Kraken
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kayleegurule said…
Paris

Aphrodite

She can change her appearance whenever she wants. One second she can look like a five year old with blonde hair and brown eyes, the next she can look like a fifty year old with red hair and grey eyes.

She has arrows that can put any enemy into a daze long enough so she can kill them.

She is pretty, nice, strong willed, good hearted, trustworthy, but because of her mother people think of her as weak. Do NOT underestimate her she can kill you faster than you can call your immortal parent. She’s also not afraid to get her hands dirty.

She has caramel colored hair. Not blonde, not brown somewhere in the middle. Her eyes are dark blue. And she’s normal height. She can look beautiful without makeup and she had three beads on her camp necklas.
walks into Zeus cabin and looks at cabin
(sighs as he walks into empty cabin)"Hay what are you doing in here?!"
(Most beautiful girl in his cabin with blond hair and hazel eyes) "Shhh chosen one your time will come" ( Then Dissapears)
turns bback into human form a little exhasuted but ignores it and coach horn blows changes into a white tee and black jeans with my camp half-blood necklace and my amulet that says Poseidon Greek god of the Ocean,Earthquakes,and Horses rushes faster and faster when gets there frontflips and lands at Poseidon Table
runs to dinner and sits at Zeus table
(Changes Clothes then heads to Dinner) Redd V neck denim jeans vest suspenders and white high tops
Picksup some of it and dumps it in the fire"Poseidon"backflips back to table and eats food
dumps some food as offering for Zeus and walks back to table and starts to eat glancing at Alvin and Chuck
"Hay New Camper" "UMMMMM Paris you can sit by me if you want"
Gets done so snaps fingers and makes myself look like someone elsse and sits at Zeus table"Whats up"
(grabs him and paris a plate winks his eye at her)
Then fronflips back to table as my normal self"Wow chuck nicely played"mutters and keeps eating food
smile at Alvin and finish food
(waiting for Paris)
gets full so goes to fire and dumps rest in there"Poseidon"Walks out and to Camp Fire