द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Mark of Athena द्वारा percyjackson25

percyjackson25 posted on Mar 05, 2012 at 01:22AM
This is percyjackson25. I had another forum, but I kept on messing up the posts and I couldn't think of anything to write, so I decided not to go on it for a while and see what happens. So, to make up for the other forum, I did a Mark of Athena fanfic.

AGAIN, THIS IS A FANFIC!!!!!!

Disclaimer: All rights to RR!
Rating:C
Characters:You'll see

A/N: Please don't use my ideas. If I accidentally use one of yours, it was an coincident.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyjackson25 said…
big smile
I accidentally added 2 forums with the same name at the same time. I have no idea how that happened. I'll only post on this one.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AthenaKnowsBest said…
smile
Cool, can't wait!! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना precious211 said…
heart
Just delete your comment on the other,then delete the forum:P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aphrodite100 said…
smile
post soon percyjackson25!
I can't do percabeth scenes that well... so i'll just try my best. And thx precious and athenaknowsbest. I think it was 8 months, but im not sure

Annabeth

She couldn't believe how long it had been since she had last seen him. Eight months! When she saw Hera/Juno again, she would have to give her a goddess-sized slap upside her face for kidnapping her boyfriend. She, unfortunately, was on a ship flying in the air with Leo, or as Piper said, Repair Boy.
"Some of Leo's special Tofu Tacos coming up! Don't worry, there wil be plenty for everyone!" A voice from the 'kitchen' drifted over to the room where the bunks where all clumped up.
Leo made a swimming pool, a kitchen, a gym, and a library (on Annabeth's request/command) but didn't think of making individual rooms. Go figure.
Leo walked into the room holding tacos that seemed to be filled with....tofu?
"Chef Leo's Tofu Tacos are in the status of.....served!" Leo said as he placed the plates in front of them.
"Enjoy, and ladies-" He winked at the other campers. "I'm still availible!"
Annabeth stared at the taco uncomprehendingly. As she decided she had to eat something, the ship lurched like it hit something and she nearly toppled over Piper.
Leo announced,"We have arrived at Camp Jupiter ahead of schedule. Please remain seated until the ship comes to a full stop."
Annabeth spoke for the first time. "This is a camp? Looks more like a military base to me."
And then she noticed the city on the other side of the Argo II.
"This-" She paused like she couldn't believe what she was going to say. "This is the most beautiful city I've ever seen! The architecture was made by a genius!"
Piper interrupted. "We have to get out of the ship before we do anything, right?"
Annabeth got off the ship.
Her dreamy look was wiped off her face, and suddenly she felt nervous for the first time in her life. What if Percy didn't remember her? What if he had another girlfriend now? But she still scanned the crowd for him.
Right in front of the rest of them stood someone was looking for for eight months.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cheetahgirlsfan said…
heart
Hahha this is awesome:P
good job
you are a borne writer!
I luv it:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना icuSTALKER said…
That was great!!!!! I totally agree with Cheetahgirlsfan!!!!! Post soon!!!!!
great chappie! cant wait to read the next!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
POST SOON UR REALLY GOOD NO UR NOT GOOD UR AMAZING POOOSSSTTT!!!!!
Hmmm I just noticed how short that was. I couldn't think of anything
Lolz it always seems long in the reply box and you want to make it longer but you've said all you wanted and could've:):). Happens to me all the time and still does when I post on my forum:):):):)
smile
It Is REALLY GOOD!!
POST SOON!! :)

~AKB
Chapter 2
Percy
Wait, I forgot to say this was a sneak peek!

He pushed his way to the front of the panicked/unbelieving crowd. A giant ship was 'docked' on the ground. It was beautiful in a somehow deadly way. There was a bronze dragon glinting in the sunlight placed on the front of the ship. Gold words were written on the starboard side. The Argo II? He knew he had heard something to do with the Argo before.......
And then his train of thought was broken. The first person off the boat was a girl with curly blonde hair and gray eyes. The only person who he had clearly remembered from Camp.
"Percy!!" a she shouted.
She flung herself into his arms.
"And you are...... Emily?" Percy said.
"You don't remember me?" Her stormy eyes seemed to cloud over.
"Of course I know who you are! You were the only person I hadn't forgotten when I had forgotten almost everything!"
Annabeth whispered,"I almost-"
And then Percy cut her off with a kiss.
Leo, who had got off the ship, piped up. "Thats great and everything, but you do know everyone can see you right?"
Annabeth suddenly pulled away like she knew that all along.
A girl with dark hair that was wearing something that looked like a bed sheet stood in front of the Greeks like she was about to announce something important. "You do all need somewhere to stay before we work out details on the quest. Come after we eat dinner. We'll assign your cohorts tonight." And with that, she swept away like she had just checked something off her list.
A horn blew somewhere in the distance. Percy explained to the Camp Half- Blood campers, "That is for evening muster."
laugh
Great sneak peek. LOL Percy "And you are....Emily?" , poor Annabeth.
POST SOON!!! :)

~AKB
lol awesome sneak peek percyjackson25! post soon!
Awesome sneak peek!!!:D post post post please post soon!!!:D
sad
I feel like such a horrible writer when I look at other people's forums.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Magic1799 said…
I feel like that sometime too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना annabethchase21 said…
meh
You spelled 'coincidence' wrong. I'm just saying, no offense really.