द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस After

Nemisis posted on Feb 08, 2012 at 12:39AM
okay so I've. been wondering .... what happens when the giant war is over, I've seen several stories on this but wanted to make my own. Suggestions are welcome, and a few of the seven might end up dead so feel free to rage about them being dead. Again suggestions are welcome.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 39 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
yay first comment!
and noooooo the seven CANT be dead
The lack of Leo's humor would ruin everything!!
and Percy...muhahah
:P
post and i hope to see what this is about :P

*edit*
in my own TTH forum, i did eight years later...except Leo and Percy are missing so..the humor is gone XD
*side note- :P post soon! :D *
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rock4ever said…
big smile
hmmmmmmmmmmm, well DONT do a banish story cause im kinda sick of those. you could make rachel do another great profisy (sorry dont know how to spell it) and it could be about kronos and Gea (sorry didnt know how to spell it, again) working together or something like that. oh and DONT KILL ANNABETH!!! but it would be intresting if percy got killed, then annabeth, tyson, grover, hazel, frank, jason, pipper, leo, and all of percys great frends could like sneek out of camp and then go to the underwould and get percy back! you know, that would be really inresting, DO THAT! DO THAT! please! oh, and post soon! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
mischievous
thanks for the ideas , ive read both of your stories and there awsome. the first chapter should be up tommorow
meh
AWESOME!!! and i thought everyone stoped looking at my forums........
^^ thx! :D
i cant wait to read yours :P

POST SOON!!! so we can read something..im bored XD
hmmm
okay here it is , its short and sucks but whatever :

chapter one

Annabeth was depressed, she hadn't seen her boyfriend for years, although since that was the case she wasn't sure he was still technically her boyfriend.She had as the prophocey said burnt through Rome, leaving distruction in her path. She had also as Hera had foretold cuased the giants to almost win. But no one knew that, Percy was loyal he hadn't let every one know she had turned traitor, but he had left walked streight out of they're lives. That was why she was depressed, Piper had tried to cheer her up at first but she was depressed to , her own boyfriend was dead. Just one of the many lost in the war. Leo who had dissapeared off the face of the earth Clarisse LaRue daughter of Ares was MIA, Drew the daughter of Aphrodite who turned on them and killed Conner Stoll son of Hermes, Travis Stoll who was so upset that about his brothers death he had gone half - mad and killed Drew on the spot was now being taken care of by Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter who he'd once had a long time crush on, Rachel Dare the Oracle of Delphi who had died while speaking a prophecy about the end of the war, not to mention all the Romans fatalities, including there auger Octavian desendent of Apollo . There were many dead and she should have been one of them, and would've if she had been loyal . She had no one to vent to. Her only real friends still living Hazel Lesquive daughter of Pluto and Frank Zhang son of Mars, were looking for the lost son of Hades, Nico, who hadn't been seen since the very beginning of the war. Hazel Refused to beloved that her brother was dead, and Frank, her ever loyal boyfriend, stuck by her side.

see :) I told you it sucks
lol
the only comment i have to say is that it sounds an awful lot like my TTH :P
but thats okay :D
i think its still good :P
so post again! :D
hmmm
i like it, but did percy die or did he go away?
he left hes alive I couldnt bear to kill Percy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
this is good post soon:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swiftwater said…
it DOESN'T SUCK it's good
big smile
yeah, i like it! no, I LOVE IT!!! please post again!
Annabeth was basicly alone and she knew she deserved it no matter how many people felt sorry for her Gaea servants all deserved death, including her.Annabeth had a plan to get away from the misery she deserved. She would find Percy Jackson ,apolagize, then find the rest of the missing, after that, she would admit her wrong doings and hope her death was quick. That wasn't her thoughts exactly, she had issues thinking of what she had done as wrong, she had done what she had to to survive. Even if it lent breaking a few hearts and the deaths of a few others....except those few others had once been her friends, her family .... and she had as good as killed them.

---------------------------------thisisal­ine thisisaline ThisisalineThisisalineThisisaline
okay time lapse now the war is just ending

Percy was angry, and sad .... But mostly angry. His girlfriend, whom he had lost so many nights of sleep over seeing her again when he lost his memory hoping and wishing to see her, with her face dancing on the inside of his eye lids every time closed his eyes, Had betrayed them all. As much as he hated to admit it, he still liked her and couldnt let her go. So he didn't give her away. He figured that was his fatal flaw again. Loyalty. But he didn't die. He maneged to do his job.Killing Gaea. And now he was leaving. No loyalties out in the wilderness to any one bit himself. As always his plan didn't.... well go acording to plan. just as he was entering the forest, he heard footsteps. He took out his pen/sword Riptide, but didn't uncape it.
"Put it away Prissy" came a girls rough voice. Clarisse.
"Just because you having relationship problems doesn't mean you can ditch us all "
"That's not why I'm leaving" he snapped even though it was ... pretty much
"Sure, well then. you wont mind me tagging along " He was surprised. Sure him and Clarisse had had that one time fighting the evil chicken misters that guarded Ares temple , at that point they had decided they were friends, but he was sure he was still the last person Clarisse would run away with. He thought about what she would leave behind and was shocked that she would even offer to go. She had a boyfriend, a family. then he thought about it. That was almost the same thing he was giving up. He respected Clarisse , even liked her when she wasn't trying to use him as a punching bag. He decided he wouldn't mind some company
"Why not come " he replied , sighing. This seemed to shock her. They walked in no direction but away in silence until they heard another voice. One he both new and despised. Octavain
"Going somewhere Perseus?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras2 said…
smile
if you have percy chop off octavain's head and have nico join them this will be one of the best stories on fanpop
Percy

Percy growled and put his hand in hos pocket clenching in around Riptide. Clarisse raised her spear.
"What do you want Octavian? " He growled barely audible.
"Just wondering, why would a war hero run away before claiming his victory?" Percy took the pen out of his pocket.
"That's none of your buesness Punk, " Clarisse snapped shocking him slightly, " I'll skewer him for you " she said this to Percy "just say the word"
"You wouldn't get close enough brute" Octavian dared her. Percy didn't think that was the best idea. He'd be dead in seconds.
"I don't need to move Octapus" She said. Suddenly her spear was in a tree a centimeter from his head that was a warning, punk " she growled "I'd start running if you don't want to die. Octavain heeded the warning with Clarrise chasing him the hole time. Percy followed more slowly and found Octavain whimpering curled in the featle position in front of a wall of rock.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना icuSTALKER said…
Nice job!!!! Just found this!!!!!!! Post soon!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Im_rock4ever said…
worried
post again! i know you left! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Clarrisse, " he called " don't kill him yet " she didn't back of, but she didn't kill either guy, which was actually surprising.
"Octavian, my life, is none of your buissness " the centeron looked up at him, still looking terrified. "I stopped Clarrisse from killing you, but its rare that she listens to me " he warned. " so if you really don't want to be skewered, I suggest you leave and don't come back " . Octavian swallowed then said
"what if I told you I want to leave? that I don't want to stay with the legion? would you let me come with you? " he asked shocking Percy severely.
" well " Percy thought about " first I would wonder what elaborate scheam you have to kill me .... then I'd say, 'What the heck , what's one more? ' "
and that was how Percy ran away with the least likely canedates.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
heart
I love it!! Its really -and I mean REALLY- AMAZING!!!!!
And I cant wait until u post again!! I hope its really soooooon!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
love it post soon
Please post soon!!!
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!! YOU ALL LEFT.........AGAIN! i guess this is the end, of after........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­A(o­ne hour later)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­A! W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­(an­oth­er hour later)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA!­!! THIS MAKES ME CRY! (love the chapter) COME BACK!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
worried
please post dont make rock4ever cry anymore post or im gonna start to cry
crying
WAAAAAAAAAA! COME BACK!
crying
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please post again sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay I'm back! I'm back, ! don't cry rock4ever!
ill post some right now!

back to present time Annabeth!
chapter three prestent time is 3 years after the war.

Chris walked up to her. Chris Rodriguez was Clarrise's boyfriend at the time of her dissapearence. He was almost as miserable as Annabeth was. But not quite. He didn't have to live with the knowledge that Percy (in his case Clarrisse) was gone, and it was his fault.
"Anything? " he asked desperation in his voice . Annabeth was staring intently at the screen in Bunker Nine that was set up to track the missing campers. There were newspaper clippings with articles that might of had something to do with the missing demi-gods . Like the one about a flamming teenage boy seen on the streets in minnisota. ,
okay that's all for now, ill be back
heart
Yeah!!!!! U posted!!! That makes me happy.
It was really good, too.
And can't wait until u post again!! I hope its really soon!
hello! I'm back again! I feel sooooo!!! loved with one comment in 26 days :( I really don't care if you comment, I just like writing!

Annabeth looked at Chris with dispair.
"I've got leads on half a dozen of them, just not either of them." Chris's face fell slightly. But they were both used to the disappointment when they checked the screen to let it get to them.
"But " Annabeth continued "I did figure out where the last place they were seen was " Chris' eyes widened
"Where! " he exclaimed with urgancy
"A forest in northern California, well just outside of one, and they were both there!" Chris looked at her,
"Then what are we waiting for?!, Lets go! "
"No one would ever let us leave, its our responsability to look for the MIA "
"Who says we have to tell anyone? " He asked her
She grinned and decided maybe she wouldn't try to discourage him from going. She might actually like having company on this trip.

how is it?
hello?? anyone out there?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना trivia101 said…
big smile
Yes! I'm here! KEEP POSTING!
Im here!! Im here!!
Please keep posting. Pretty please!!
Heeeeeellllloooooooo!!!!! I said I was here! So why dont u POST?!
okay okay, I'm posting! don't kill me!

Annabeth

Annabeth looked at Chris.
"Are you sure this will get us down to California? " She asked again
He looked at her with disbelief
"Of course I'm sure, I'm a son of Hermes, I know how to make things happen exactly how I want them too "
"Okay " Annabeth was sure her voice wavered.
She climbed into the back of the rickety chariot and gave a loud taxi cab whistle. A black mass decended on the chariot. Blackjack the Pegasus landed softly in front of it. The animals intelligent eyes surveyed the chariot. It whinnied. Annabeth looked gently at her boyfriends old horse.
"Blackjack "she said carefully "We need you to pull this chariot to California, my fathers house to be exact " . The horse acknowledged her words with a nod of his head. Chris approached him and strapped him to the chariot.
"Lets go " Chris said, turning to look back at the search center. She looked back as well, looking at the space around it, the space Percy had once called home.
"We'll find him" she whispered to the camp "I promise "

sorry for the time lapse between chapters, but I've been busy, don't worry though, I don't abandon story's
big smile
Ok it's good u don't abandon! :D POST SOON!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना avatarfan800 said…
sunny
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeee pppppooooooosssssssttttt
once more sorry!
They had been flying for a while. They landed in a clearing right about where the hiker said he saw two kids with deadly weapons. Annabeth spotted something across the clearing a walked to it. She carefully picked the spear head up, and placed the tip of her finger on it. A tingleing sensation went up her arm, and she knew she had been right.
"Chris " she called
he jogged over and looked at what she held
"A spearhead " his lips pulled up slightly at the corners. "one of Clarisses "
"We're getting close " Annabeth said "it cant be thar old, it still had some charge when I picked it up "
"They were here recently then," Chris said smiling softly
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JJFlowers said…
POST!!!!!!!!!
sad
Sorry to anyone who was interested in this , I am not continueing this story , nor most of my others, being that i can not often get online on anything other than my kindle , and fanpop messes with its system
oh my.. 8 months since I've been on fanpop.... to think of all the poor stories ive abandoned ....instead of doning that, and leaving them to finish rotting, anyone who wants to adopt anyone of my stories should send me a message to my inbox