द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 5223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BitemeIVampire said…
"That better not be prank stuff! I am pregnant I can't have too much stress. And by the way you are an uncle. Your half-brother Criss Johnson is the father." ( I miss him i never get to see him. He is my boyfriend in real life. The reason why i dont see him is because we don't go to the same school any more and i don't get to call him.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना post-now675 said…
well ummm it's ummm not anything ummmm pranky *grabs basket hides it from view and changes the dials to not have any pranks go off till after baby and gives back* yep no prank stuff
runs to the beach.
( Ok i am lost.) "Hey I have a boyfriend who is a son of Hermes i know things about you guys. My Boyfriend is the father of my baby. And if u step on foot on this beach it will be your deathbed."
( If i see one more Eggo™ Waffle add i am gonna flip.)
runs toward lake
"Errg my water! Keep away, Theif Face."
runs toward river in forest after being hit in face by water
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZeroSpark said…
link PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)
(Go away Zero) "Still my water, why don't you get it water is my domain go to Canada or something besides water."
(Dam Eggo™ I am fliping when did they start advertising breakfast food on Fanpop?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras2 said…
meh
^^^(stop advertising on my forum)
(So who u talkin' too?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blaze_of_Ares said…
(his talking to Zero)
(He better be because i was actuallly Being mad at Eggo for random suffs)
(lol)
(ya I was talking to zero)
(Era, how old is Criss?)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"My water." Thinks to self ' Am I Insane or am I just going insane? Whichever is the case its bad for the baby.' Walks into the water at the beach. Sighs. " My mind is clear now. Stupid Hermes kids being tricksters. You gotta luve 'em but darn them if they get to ya." Starts thinking ' What am I gonna do when the baby is born? ' And thinks a bunch of other Whats, ifs, Whos, and more things. Puts hand to stomach for the second time. Looks down to where her hand lies and whispers " I still love you and all ways will my sweet blessing child grow ing inside of me. " Smiles and falls asleep.

DREAM:
'Era Johnson that has a nice ring to it, but I think Eragona Johnson is better.' 'Hermes. Really thinking about me and Criss married this early, but I don't doubt he will propose to me some time before the baby's born.' Era my soon to be daughter-in-law and mother of my grandchildren. So my son and I had a little talk just as you and Poseidon had yours.' 'And your point is what?' 'My point is I don't know its just that your baby will be very strong and that maybe that next time you'll think twice. So who all at Camp knows. ' 'Hmmmm every one but the Aphrodite cabin.' 'Era the little mumsie wumsie.' 'Hermes your embarrassing your-self.' 'Hmmm what Era? Oh yeah....Era I'll drop by camp in like precisely 2 months, yes I know you'll start getting bigger and be having mood swings but that is the only opening for me.' 'Hermes?' 'Yes?' 'You'll be a swell grandfather.' Winks. Hermes winks back. ' Farethywell, Era daughter of Poseidon.' 'Farethywell Hermes messenger of the Gods.'
Dream ends.
I wake up "......MY baby...." I whisper and just stands in the water.
(He is in 8th grade and i am in 7th but in real life i am 12 almost 13 he is atleast 13 but he is probably 14 but because of where my b-day is may 18th i can date him. still 7th grader still 8th grader. )
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaAndBubba said…
Name: Bella DeMontres

Immortal parent: Hades

Powers: Focus energy into eyes, so I can weaken and even kill my opponent just by staring them down. I can kill anything with my eyes, not just humanoids. I can also turn into a ghost for periods of time depending on my strength at the moment. I can read minds, but only weak minds in distress.

Weapons: My eyes, of course- and my brain and gymnastics skills.

Personality: Anti-social, has obsessive compulsive disorder, unusually calm in crazy situations, smart, and CWEEPY. Also, is extremely positive in situations where being positive can be extremely annoying to people she hates.

Appearance: Dark, nearly black roots, hair getting lighter as it goes to the bottom until it's completely blonde at her waist. Dark, brown eyes. Every once in a while it appears that her pupil disappeared. She has extremely pale skin, and red lips. She normally wears a long, silver dress with a golden belt. She wears golden bands around her wrists. Short, but very skinny.

Other: Hades made my mother go insane after leaving her. She found out he was a god, and went mad in her attempts to find him again. He showed up once, but after all this time it didn't matter much to her. She killed herself on the spot, and Hades brought me to the underworld to hide me away from the other gods. He couldn't leave me on my own, but he was too embarrassed about breaking his promise to send me to CHB. I went on one quest when eventually I was sent to CHB, to steal a deadly weapon from Aeolus that he was gonna use to take control of the other gods. My father rewarded me with the power to read minds that are in distress.
Gets out of water. Wraps both arms around my stomach. Sits in the sand by the water. Starts to sing:
"My Love for u is ultimate"
"My Love for u is Real"
"You are a part of me can feel"
"Whatever I may feel"
"You are my child, my love"
"All in one being, all in one"
"I cannot wait to plant my kiss"
"On your cheek, Full of love"
"My child to be,"
"Son or daughter is fine with me"
"I will caress u, my love"
"For you are receiving"
"A mothers care and love"
softly "A mothers care an love."
Hums the rest.
^(sorry for hating but I think it's a little weird and inappropriate that your characters pregnant and only 13)
Walks to Poseidon Cabin. Sees Treys prank lighting rod uses abilities to knock it down. Walks inside. Sees Criss. " Criss, hun!" " Era, my sweet!" hugs each other. " What are you doing here?" " Chiron and Mr. D made an exception for me, since you are carrying my baby. I love you." " I love you too, and we have our proof right inside my womb. So you are staying here tonight, Love?" He smiles. "Yes, Love, I am. You already have that mothers glow, guess we are super special." " Yes we are. Let me tell you where to put your stuffs, under this bunk." I pointed to my bunk, wich gladly was the bottom one. He put his stuff under it. " So, my guess is that is your bunk?" "Yes, hun. 'Tis my bunk. And where we will be sleeping." He kisses my like he ment it. I kiss back for only 1 second and pull back. "No, hun this is what got us in this mess last time. Now lie down and no funny business." He lies down and I do too. "Era?" "Yes, Criss?" "I love you." "I love you too." " I love not just you, but all of you." He kisses me goodnight and I kissed him back. "Sweetheart, maim that brother Trey of yours for me." "Anything for you sweetie." Then I fell asleep.
(Thats the point. I am weird. It was just to see reactions. and i have something that i am still debating on weather to do it so far the odds are favoring 'yes')
(You and Criss are like so in love)
ERA'S DREAM:

'HAHA! Really your daughter is some deep stuff.' 'APHRODITE GET A HOLD ON TO YOUR SELF!' She blinks. ' But, Poseidon she is.' ' No buts, get a grip on to yourself. Hermes is gonna be visiting her on the day of her 14th birthday, wich is in 2 months. He is gonna tell her some stuff' ' Shall I tell my children?' 'Yes Aphrodite, do tell. They'll have to tell her how to dress properly, and other things.' Aphrodite smiled mischievously ' Oh yes the will. Don't worry they'll try to stick to her Gothish type clothes.' ' Fine Aphrodite.'
Dream ends
I shot up breathing heavily. Wich woke Criss up. " Whats wrong sweetheart?" He said sitting up. " Great Aphrodite's minions are going to attack me with tips on how to be pink and perky wile pregnant." I said with a huff. " "We'll deal with them together. Love you now lets get back to sleep."
*55 minutes later*
"Should we wake them?" An Aphrodite girl says. "No they look too cute together." Another one says. "Too bad." The Aphrodite girl rips the blankets off me and Criss and we tumble onto the floor. " Woa, Criss." Holy Sh—, Era." When I landed on top of Criss I immediately jumped off of him and got in the lead Aphrodite girl's face. "Hey I was sleeping!" "Yes Mommy." I slaped her across the face, Hard. " Smart off to me again." All three just backed away. " I thought so." I picked up the blankets and put them back on my bunk. Then I helped Criss back up. "They better hope they didn't hurt the baby." I muttered to Criss. "Yes they better."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NotSoPerfecMe said…
(guys i'm on a quest and right now blaze and jake are falling to their doom. era I'm going to excidentally do an IM but you were not there and some random camper sees blaze and jake falling for a quick second. Then the camper tells you)    
IM sent. (you see blaze and a griffin(jake) falling)
(Ok.)
meh
( Jake was a dragon not a gryphon. Wait I wasn't saposted to see it and u r confusing me)
(I forgot. He was a dragon. Someone will see it and tell you what happened)
(I am still perplexed)
sees chris coming torwards me (hmmmmmmmmmmm i think i should run now)
runs to zeus cabin and jumps over pit i forgot to take down.
(why doesn't anyone want to bethe camper who sees my IM)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasonfan44 said…
(me)
(be my guest)
smile
I walk out to find Criss chasing Trey. " Maim that duche, love, maim him!"
"er... you mean douche?"
(I started a new topic. I'm writing a book based off of stuff I felt like stealing from Rick, I promise it will never be published.)
(Whatever). :♭
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
so whats up guys alex here hi
(I writes a book too. greek mythology but there is no Percy on Annabeth. Its just me Mythology and a whole lot of crazy randomness. it will be published)
Hello Alex! I'm bored. You can call me Bella, or Celine. Doesn't matter to me.....
How was your day?
ok hay bella whats up
well its ending
"Hmmmmm two people I have never met, What the?"
A falcon holding a cobra flew down toward Era and gave her a leaf with writing in blood. Its say:
Not coming back
Phoenix