द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 5223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
NEW PAGE!! :D cake XD

"Hey guys!" I greeted everyone.
The garden vegetables didn't answer.
Thankfully.
I sighed, wishing maybe My friends weren't just the living fruits of the earth.
I need some friends, fast.
Before my garden starts answering to me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ninjagirl77 said…
I walk over to the gardens and see Kaylee talking to the plants. Hmm, I thought. What if they talked back?
I raised my hand and made the plants say some crazy things.
"Hey little strawberries!" I cooed.
I reached to pick one, and it screamed "PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!"
Startled, I drop the strawberry.
"AHH!" I yell.
"What the @%@$@#$@#%@$@#!!!!!!"
"Foul tongue." One of the cabbages remarked.
Screaming like a little girl like in those horror films, I run screaming and running as fast as I can back to my cabin.
I watch in amusement as Kaylee picks up a strawberry. After the cabbages, she goes screaming back to her cabin.
I should probably go tell her that she's not crazy, I think.
I walked through the fields and head towards the Demeter cabin. I pushed open the door. Kaylee was on her bed looking panicked. She must be thinking, Why are the plants talking to me???
"You're not crazy. That was me," I tell her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zelda4Efas said…
*summons a hellhound that I wired with celestial bronze powder bombs so the bronze will knock it out after the timer runs out in the Demeter cabin*

COUNTDOWN UNTIL DETONATION: 2:45:31 (hours, mins, sec)

And This was me!!! I yell happily, sprinting as fast as I can away after summoning the hound.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras2 said…
after I got back from the mortal world with my bag of goodies 6 xbox360s ,5 ps3s,like 20 bags of chips, etc I ran to my cabin putting the loot under my bed just as my usual customer knocked on the door

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonofapollo27 said…
big smile
Aidan Summers
Parent: Apollo
Can shoot sunlight out of my hands and I'm stronger during the day when the sun is out
Weapon: Orange phitan that turns into a bow with gold tipped arrows. Yellow watch which Is two twin daggers concealed.
Personality: leader outgoing, athletic caring, like most demigods has ADHD and is impatient. Loyal hurt my friends and I will hurt you.
Appearance: very tan long blonde hair with raging flow. Hair looks golden when the sun shines down on it. Has a 6 pac. Bright yellow eyes
Outside of camp he is a soccer star. Lives to perform with guitar and sing. Favorite songs to sing and play I'm yours Jason mraz paradise coldplay and change your mind all American rejects.
^(would you like to be my usual customer?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
Okay so ah I'm like lonered here and I have no idea where to go, I thought.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonofapollo27 said…
Yes I would like to be a usual customer
"Right on time Aidan a new shipment just came in. So what can I get you?"
Walsh around trying to find somebody.
After I figured out it was a prank, it took all my self control not to strangle every single I saw the next few days with grapevines and strawberries.
Next time, I probably won't listen to my angelic conscience.
Consider yourself lucky.
*summons a penguin*
*ignores strange looks*
"Why a penguin? I don't know, I like penguins!"
Is bored.
I walk around looking for something to do. No one seems in the mood for my amazingly funny illusions(to me anyway). Guess I just have to wait for someone to tick me off...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
I'm heading towards the training center when i see josiphia looking bored.
"Hey do you whant to got to the traning center with me since your new i figured you should start as soon as possible". i say
Since there is nothing else to do, I head to the training center. On the way, I twist my ring and instantly my two celestial bronze short swords appear in my hand. I start to hack at the dummies, doing twists and turns, slashing both my swords in unison.

(we should do capture the flag :D)
Yeah sure I'd love to.

(yes we totally should)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cinnominbubble said…
Hi people of this fan club !!!
^(if you don't want to join please take that off)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना icuSTALKER said…
Name: Noah Troyer
Parent: Undetermined, but the possibilities are Hades, Dionysus, or Athena
Powers: shimmer like he is an illusion, take a fifty problem math test in nine point seven minutes and ace it, and drink a bunch of soda without passing out. It is a talent.:D
Personality: talks only when needed, shy, soft spoken, scares people unintentionally all the time by quietly walking upfrom behind them, and can't hang around girls too much unless they're like, goth. A loner.
Weapons: daggers made out of mist and a hat that can turn into a bow and a quiver of arrows. Don't ask. And his wristwatch. It can turn into a huge boomerang or a lacrosse stick, depending on the mood.
Appearence: shaggy black hair that covers dark blue eyes, wears a black hoodie, and wears his Giants hat all the time. If not Giants or Packers, then it's Broncos. Black tennis shoes and black jeans. Never looks at anyone directly in the face. Five foot six.
Other: Listens to Linkin Park, Skillet, Evanescence, etc. Likes dogs and horses and has major ADHD and dyslexia. When he's talking to someone, he never blinks.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
Hi can I join plz guys
^ sure
i think XD
just make a character

Tonight we were supposed to play capture the flag.
I grinned, knowing things were about to get messy for the other team.
I am one with the forest- and the forest is a part of me.
Sure, most people wouldn't fear their strawberries.
But people like me know how much they can hurt.
So tonight, I was going to win.
*laughs evilly*
Ok thanks
Name:Alex
Parent:hades
Powers:can shadow travel,make dead rise,can control black fire,and the rest of hades kids powers.
Personality:says in shadows but when you get to know him he's funny chilled out.pick on his friends and you got a one way ticket to hell.
Weapon:has a stygn sword and shield*brittish style sword*plus armor
Looks:short black hear,black eyes,Athletic,ok mussels,black top with skull on fire,black jeans,black shoes,and dark gray jacket.
Other:crap past
How's that
I'm going to join the Capture the Flag Game. Sounds fun.
I see Kaylee messing around in the Hephaestus workshop and come up behind her. She turns around with armload of paperclips and yelps when she sees me. I shrug and walk away. I have my own plan.

That was fun to write.
cake
Oh. New page. Yay! Cake.
*is invited to a party at the Oracle Cave and accepts*
And brings explosive popcorn.
Me and josiphia arrive at the training center and spot maya we wave at her but keep our distance she takes out her knife and she is suprisingly good for a beginner i show her some new moves and gets them down perfectly "are you going to play capture the flag with us tonight?" i ask her.
I'm running up a Hill that bill(who's half goat and has colourful words)told me to when a very big lion jumps throw the trees I'm like w.t.f. Bill said run kid and get help I'll hold it of.I'm thinking he's not my age.*he's in the us but lives in the uk*so i run up the hill and see a big house.and yell for help.I pick up a pin-cone and throws it at the lion.I keep doing that and some lands In it's mouth.it's choking bill I say.he nods and some kids I Greek battle gear is comeing up.when I look back bills next to me and the lions gone there's just a gold dust.
"Definitively," I answer. I twist my swords and they change back into my ring. Then I walk back to my cabin to prepare for capture the flag.

(what are the capture the flag teams?)

what are the teams do we make them or does parras make them.
hey parras what are the teams?
you guys make the teams... before I forget who are the cabin leaders?
Wouldn't know.
Ummm i don't know s'initie us or who?
if you want to be cabin leader you can If you don't that's fine
Considering I'm the only Morpheus I'll be leader.
Am I the only hades kid?
well nico is their
Well I'm still undetermined so I can't be.
Ok so second cabin leader
Wait I'm just the head of the cabin right? Not a whole team?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasonfan44 said…
Name-Mike Smith
Can i join, if not too late.

Age- 14

Immortal Parent- Zeus

Powers- Can Fly, Controls weather,Can do anything with air.

Weapons- An epic sword named φονιάς (killer)

Personality- Energetic, loves to joke around.

Appearance- Short, blond hair that sticks up, sky blue eyes, a white tee shirt, cut off sleeves, shorts, and Black Hi-tops, that are Nike's, is about 5'1

Other- Really shy, fierce in battle but not too fierce(unless it's a monster), loves using swords, is loyal to his friends, ADHD and fast.
Im defiantly think I've gone crazy. I mean it's been at least 5 days, since I left my house in New Jersey. I was almost close to dying at least a hundred million times. I spotted a hill, and looked at the map, my friend Dillon, had given to me, before he charged into what looked like a vampire. As I studied the map, I realized that I was at my destination. I quickly ran up a hill, which on the map was named, Half-Blood Hill. I saw a dragon or something curling around a tree. I scurried around it, and when I stopped walking, I realized I was so tired, I collapsed.
well i'll be cabin leader since i'm the onlyone in there.

After i was done practiceing with josiphia i left to take a shower when i was done i headed out the door to get some fresh air but from the corner of my eye i spot someone at the top of the hill and then they collapsed i sprint towards the top to see whats going on and when i arrive i find a blond boy unconscious i summon water from thin air so it's easyer to carry him as i start to pick him up he moans maybe from pain and i head towards the infirmary with a blond unconscious boy.

After practicing with Jesse which was really cool I went and washed up and than went to have a look around the place. I wish I knew who my parent was. I sighed and sat under Thalia's pine tree with the dragon that was curled up and just sat there stating into the sky thinking of y adoptive father Jordan who was a single parent of me and two twins you see his wife left him a couple of months ago just after giving birth to the twins Harry and Hayden so now I spent most of my time caring for them since Jordan didn't have the time with his work and things and that's why I didn't go to school well I used to go to school in Australia where I was in foster care. It was only three years ago when Jordan was on a honey moon with his Ex Wife that he found me and permantely adopted me and that's basically how I ended up with him.
As soon as someone lifted me I moaned. Some sort a pain shot up to my right arm. Great, I thought to myself, I probably have a broken arm.
When I awoke, I was alone in a room. My right arm was bandaged, and I saw a glass filled with what looked like apple juice. I reached for the glass and drank it. Whatever it was, it made my right arm feel so much better. After draining the glass, I put it back where I found it. I got up and walked over to a window and saw a girl looking into the distance, alone. I looked around to make sure no one was watching, and scurried out the door. "Hey," I said, approaching the mysterious girl.
I jumped a little hearing a voice. "Oh hello sorry you just gave me a fright".
"Whatcha doing?" I asked, sitting down, away from the dragon.
"Nothin just thinking".