द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 5223 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 5223

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkling_menace said…
*digs myself out of the rubble, gets my bat and slams it on the ground, electricity flows everywhere*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crash14 said…
meh
get shocked and thrown back. Turn on camoflauge armor " haha can't hit what you can't see " flys in air to avoid shocks
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
I get out of bed and it looks like a good day. I go take a shower and put on some skinny jeans with my camp shirt, i let my black hair fall lose and put on pair of white vans.I head out the door and towards breakfast
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
jumps and water vapor arouynd me sends me flying towards Roberto slashes my sword cutting in mutiple places
Ok roberto I say we call this a draw we've beem fighting forever
vapor travels near Jesse"Hey sis"
turns pureoceanwater back into a amulet
*catches Mike and grabs him by the neck*
"...fine"
*puts Mike down*
go to my forum link below
link
walks along the grass showing all power for miles
Finally a draw " thanks alvin you weren't the one who got slammed on the ground shocked and had to defend yourself against a son of kratos" turns off camoflauge armor
goes to cabin but then sees a pack of hell hounds outside the border screams for friends and charges the pack.
read my story i have posted 4 chapters and a preview of chapter 5 if u can guess who his mom a child of u get props link here link
hears scearm turns amulet to pureoceanwater and charges at the monsters outside building and whispers to self"this is probeley my fauit"discenergrates one and another
frontflips over one stabs it in head then lands on one rides it while dicenergrating the hellhouinds
"Hey alvin are you going to eat breakfast?"
both hellhounds colidite and pounce i jump off it and backflip while they dincergrate each other "hmph to easy"
*charges after on of the hellhounds, grabs one by the face, and flings it into a tree*
"bring it on!"
Spins with fire to disentergrate another and another
tele to Jesse"yeah maybe not with the pack OF HELLHOPUNDS AT BORDErs"tele back to fight scene having to stick sword up to dicernergrate another one
shoots water out of sword and hands slices at other one
"there probeley from that army we need to get in denver but Alex is not back from the Underworld(lol thats a good excuse for not being online)
slcies one and clicks watch and it turns into a sheilid protects self from fire that just shot at me and dincergrates that monster
Takes out greek fire and shoots it at group of them
turns shelid back into watch and charges more in the HEAT of the battle dincergrating all in my path
*punches a bunch of hellhounds, sending them flying*
concentrates my eyes start to glow and ocean blue starts to surround my body
spins sword in like a shelid then shhots green energy out of swor looking like a god
I see the hellhounds and start helping the guys.
I take out my i pod and it transforms into a sword i slash at some hellhounds and they disintegrate and one by one they fall.
When one sneaks up behind me my whole body erupts in flame and I teleport like an empousa but fell very nausea
charges hellhounds sending most of them flying and dincergrating"would Hades and Thantos gona have alot of stuff"
water surrounds me pushing me in the air and mkaes some arms legs abd a head connected to the water imain then makes my sword I slash at 12 hellhounds and dincergrate them
I concentrait on the ocean water and make a huge wave towards the hellhounds without it touching any of my friends.
Charge back in and turn hammer into chainsaw" man I love this hammer" and starts shreding hellhounds
then my body start to grow out to fit the water than the water disapperes and its me 15 ft tall with a 14 ft sword so i kept slashing not knowing what happening the Devil my pegasus(in horse form)galloped on thourgh shooting fire out its mouth shirnks back to my 5.4 height my sword becoming 4.5 ft long gets on Devil and rides thorugh slashing at hellhounds
hellhounds began to fall and dincergrate then Drakons come flying thourgh the air
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I got them"Devil changes to his pegasus form and flys to the Drakons jumps and lands on one dincergrates it then hops back on Devil
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lolking said…
I made all the pillars of Ice,fire,lightning,and water go towards camp and right in the middle of the areana yelling "Notice me" I actcidently went in it.
Devil flys up then swoops down with incredible speed i dincergrate the drakons
yells"Charlie it u don't help"hacks at another Drakon
sword starts to glow shoots some green energy out of it and hacks at another Drakon
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Crap really not anymore". i say
Once i see the drakons land i concentrait on the ground and i nake an earthquake and open up the earth wiping half of the drakons.
Ok screw this flys in the air like a fire ball and unleashes fire from his arms legs and mouth whichs morph into fire in the shape of a dragon roars and starts setting things on fire
zzz
Dicnergrates another thenanother and slashes at one more hacks another jumps on ones back and stomach begains to tie in knots so dincergrates the Drakon and gets back on Devil before i can't stand Zeus anymore
"I said i had it Arghhhh"hacks another rakon then water vapor grabs the rest pins them against there will and they all dincergrate devil raches ground and turns back into horse form hacks at a hellhound
pulls out a dagger and thorws it at another keeps doing then slashes with sword
glow in eyes starts to shimmer and go done aura around body disapperes"How long can we keep fighting these things"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lolking said…
I separate the elements and help distenrgate the hellhounds and whatever other monsters there are and keeps doing that for a long time "YOU CANNOT BEAT ME"
gets on foot and Devil goes back into my stable hacks at hellhounds
Krios floops down and says"You've defeated some of my Army now u must pay"he pulls out a swrd