द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Debating and discussing a book: The लॉस्ट Hero and it's trio

wierdo2 posted on Jan 15, 2012 at 08:14PM
After looking throughout the web for a forum to debate and discuss HoO without success(I found many gramaticaly,and plot challenged fanfictions though)I decided why not start my own?

So I'm setting up forums to debate and discuss the different characters and books in this series.
Here we are discussing THE LOST HERO AND IT'S TRIO JASON,PIPER,LEO
Forum Rules
1.Don't cuss.
2. Be kind. It's okay to disagree, it's not okay to make peoople cry.
3. BE ABLE TO BACK UP EVERYTHING YOU SAY WITH EXAMPLES AND EVIDENCE FROM THE SERIES!!!!

Let the discusssions begin.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puggyluv17 said…
well first of all jason is a total copy of percy. i think rick riordan might have thought we wold have miss dpercy and put a person in there who is just like him. that just has a different big three big bad daddy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wierdo2 said…
I disagree, yes their similar but not really carbon copies. I think throughout the series we'll learn the differences.

Rick Riordan doesn't make up characters just to replace people or for the hell of it. He makes 3D characters and I think we will se both of them play a major role.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puggyluv17 said…
Well I didn't really mean he's an exact copy Jason at some points seems more proud and he's not afraid as when I was reading the series that I relized that even though he didn't say Percy didn't trust himself which inthink Jason did. Even though I'm sure loosing his memory kinds helped him. But I kinda pictured him like That in the past too so. Idk Japan and Percy I think are the most confusing characters at points. Like I can like read Annabeths mind by the way he describes what's going on. Maybe it's because we are both girLs. But most of all I think Leo is the most original, funny, mood bringer upper ever. He was my favorite in the new series. I also agree with you that throughout the series we will Se differences especially when they get to camp and start to get there memory back