द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Gods read हीरोस Of Olympys

Flippers posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 05:39PM
Rating: T

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or any other characters,All rights go to Rick Riordan

Overview:The gods and demigods read The Heroes of Olympus series

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flippers said…

Percy P.O.V

“GO!” Chiron shouted, I ran through the middle of the field towards Apollo campers’ flag when I was about to reach out and grab the flag when an arrow whizzed past my chest. “Great” I thought, but when I took my next step the ground wasn’t there “even better” I muttered.

Thalia P.O.V

I was standing on a tree trunk taking aim on the manticore ”now” Phoebe shouted. I started to see white lights in my head “now or never” I thought and released the string.

Nico P.O.V

“Hey dad um… Charon wants a raise” I said weakly. Hades looked ready to explode. He sighed, “What is with Charon and Italian suits” I was about say something but I fell through the floor “oh SH*T” I yelled as I flew through the earth.

Zeus P.O.V

I was about to start to read to the little demigods but I got interrupted by A boy landing on the floor then A girl was falling down as well but she had a bow ,Her eyes were closed she released the string, the arrow flew through the air and hit the boy straight in the face. He didn’t even flinch! The arrow just bounced of him .He was about to say something when another boy but he looked emo-ish fell down onto the sofa like the girl. “Way to treat your cousin,” the boy with sea green eyes yelled. “Err guys look around we’re on Olympus” The emo boy shouted. “Who are you people?” A little Annabeth said, “I’m A- “the green eyed haired boy cut her off “Annabeth Chase Daughter Of Athena” he replied choking.
“WHO ARE YOU?” I yelled. The three kids huddled together and started chatting
They pushed the emo boy out, He said, “I am Nico Di Angelo, This is Thalia and this is Perseus Jackson do you want his Titles?” Nico said carefully
“What do you mean his titles? “Annabeth asked looking at Percy “well He is Perseus Jackson, Defeater Of the Minotaur twice, Returner of Zues’ Master bolt, Hades helm of darkness, who also defeated Ares. He got the Golden Fleece, held up the sky, Defeated Atlas, conquered the labyrinth, Defeated Iapetus, Hyperion And Kronos also H-“Nico said looking normal. We just stared at him in shock “guys your going to catch bugs if you kee-“ A box fell on his head.He got up looked inside and gasped…
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pugluv98 said…
laugh
dun, dun, dun!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm, i wonder what it could be?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zelda4Efas said…
Lol, wih the arrow hitting Percy. Good start!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
lol
i like how thalia shoots him in da face :P

post soon!
and im assuming this is before the lost hero..... :P or the son of neptune :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hp1214 said…
post!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alice20000109 said…
Nice, POST!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना apollosdaughter said…
heart
Post!!!!! Really good