द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Time Loop

iamawesome77 posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 12:00AM
Title:The Time Loop
Rating:Rated C or T probably
Sypnosis:The Giants are on the edge of winning because of the betrayal of half of the Gods. The remaining heroes and Gods team up and send Percy into the past to stop the Giants. Can Percy save the world once and for all? Or will he be destroyed and the Giants take over?
Disclaimer:I obviously don't own these fantastic adventures of Percy Jackson RR does
A/N: I'm hoping to keep this story up til' the end and make it as cool as it is in my head for you

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 65 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percyfan44 said…
Sounds cool post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
Wow this sounds good post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iamawesome77 said…
A/N: This story is going to be in Percy’s POV the entire time, so I’m not going to put POV’s in the beginning of every post just to let you know
The Time Loop
It was the year 2012(A/N:Kind of ironic, eh?) and what was left of the “Good Side” stood before me with depressed looks on their faces. Zues’s usual scowl was a thin shell underneath a look of utter hopelessness. “What is your plan, Jackson? We have hardly any options left.” A Roman half-blood coughed awkwardly. I looked around the forest, skimming over the faces of what was left of us. Few satyrs, only about 15 both Roman and Greek, only 50 to 60 demigods left form both camps, and 13 Gods all from the Olympian council including Hades. Every other minor god had betrayed us to the Giants except for Iris, who had been captured only a week ago. I cleared my throat, and spoke, my voice sounding as dead and tired as all of us felt.
“We send one of us to the past, just at the time of Kronos’s defeat.” Zues’s eyes widened, and he straightened up. “That is a bright idea for such a thickheaded boy.” He said.
Poseidon scowled. I grinned, happy that Zues even considered it instead of calling it a stupid idea.
“Well,” I said, ”I got some help from the Athena and Minerva children.” Zues nodded slowly, starting to get the picture. “Why to the Battle of Manhatten?”
I grinned. This was going to be the perfect moment to knock Zues’s socks off. “I’m actually thinking back to the year of the Battle of the Labyrinth.” Zues shot right off his stump of a throne and onto his feet. “So we can stop Kronos from rising from the golden coffin!” Slowly the miserable faces of our forces started lifting into grins. In no time people were whooping in glee and hugging and dancing. The satyrs were playing happy tunes on their reed pipes, and the nymphs were jumping from plant to plant cheering and spreading news to the forest creatures.
All but Athena, who sat grim faced. She turned to Zues with a frown. “Kronos became like that because of Luke. We have to go back to the time of Luke’s betrayal, and we can’t manage that.” The whoops and cheers stopped dead in their tracks.
Zues slowly stopped smiling. “That’s right.” I glanced at Athena. “How come we can’t go that far?” She sighed into her hands. “Without the god of time, we won’t accomplish it. We with our combined strength can go back five years. We have to go back almost eight years to stop Luke. He was already on Kronos’s side before you arrived at camp, and Kronos was already rising even then. I stomped the ground in frustration.
“It isn’t fair,” I shouted,” We can’t even save the life of one demigod without getting burned. I’ve seen my friends’ lives get lost to those monsters. Without Hades’ control over the Underworld now they can’t even get away from their troubles from when they were alive!” I punched at tree angrily, tears threatening to spill. “My own mother, a mortal, can’t escape from the pain.” Poseidon got up and patted me on the back. “We will find a way. Nothing is hopeless.” I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. Grover went up and patted me on the back as well.
“Lord Poseidon is right. Nothing is hopeless. What happened to the never give up Kelp Headed Percy Jackson that found and returned Zues’s thunderbolt?”
Slowly I grinned,” He’s right here Lord of the Wild.” Grover blushed. I straightened up and said, “We are going back to the Battle of Manhatten,” I raised my fist in the air, “We’ve defeated the Titans once, and we’ll do it again!” Everyone cheered, spirits rising once more. “But this time we’ll rally every force we can get, and not spend a whole summer lying around like we did last time. We’ll see them coming!” I said. The whole forest was filled with whistling and cheerfulness as it did when the Titan war ended. “And we’ll save our friends and family once and for all!”

I Meet the Oracle

I wasn’t expecting time traveling alone. Because I spoke out the idea, and defeated Kronos, they insisted I go on the solo mission, since they could only send one person. I said goodbye to what was left of our “new camp” of formed Romans and Greeks. I even said good bye to the teddy bear serial killer Octavian, who looked as if he were about to cry. Jason patted me on the back. “Make sure Piper survives this time bro’.” He said with the saddest expression on his face. I grinned sadly back.
“You can bet on it Sparky.” Jason smiled slightly at the nickname. I walked towards the center of the circle, counting off everyone I was going to save. Beckendorf, Silena, Michael Yew, countless others,(A/N: I think that’s his name)and Luke-If only. Sure Luke was evil for a while but he was a true hero in the end. I started counting off those who died in the time of the Giants. Piper Mclean, Frank Zhang(A/N: I’m just listing some characters who are going to be alive for the rest of the story, so don’t think anything of this)Clarisse La Rue, Thalia Grace and the rest of the hunters of Artemis, my own mother, and worst of all Annabeth Chase. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Athena seemed to read my thoughts.
“We’ll get them back.” She said, eyes softening. I nodded in thanks. ”I hope so.” I said. The Gods surrounded me in a big circle. You would imagine they were doing some kind of ritual or something crazy like that by their ancient Greek chants. I imagined the looks on the Hermes and Mercury kids’ faces and almost laughed out loud. Suddenly the air started glowing and swirling. I was surrounded by a glowing tornado. I was so giddy about seeing everyone all over again I started making jokes like “Weird weather” and “The Gods are summoning glowing tornados of light from the ground”. Soon I was laughing hysterically.
“What’s so funny?” I suddenly found myself staring Rachel Elizabeth Dare right in the face. The light was gone, and was replaced with an ocean view. Instead of standing on leaf ridden forest ground, I was sitting on the seat of a car. I kept staring at Rachel’s face, grinning like a maniac.
Rachel waved a hand in front of my face. “Hello! Anyone home in there?” I snapped out of my happy stupor fast enough to say,” It worked.” Rachel raised an eyebrow.
“What worked-?”I cut her off by tackling her with a hug. “It worked!” I said again, but even louder. “What the-Percy!” Suddenly we heard a WUMP-WUMP-CRUNCH! I let go of Rachel and cried in glee. “Blackjack!” Rachel stared at me like I was a crazy homeless person who had just jumped in the car and hugged her. I sure felt like one by the way she was staring at me. “What?” I said innocently. Rachel just crossed her arms and said,” Never mind. I guess it’s time for you to leave anyway.”
Just then Beckendorf said, ”Sup’ Perce’.” I grinned and poked my head out the window. “Time to go?” The boy just grinned back and nodded. I turned back to Rachel. “Guess it is goodbye.” Rachel nodded. “Goodbye.” And just as I remembered, Rachel kissed me. “Go kill some monsters for me.” I hopped onto Blackjack. Looks like boss has a lady! The Pegasus said.
I grinned and said to Beckendorf. “Not one word to Wise Girl.” He laughed back ,”My lips are sealed my friend.” Man was it good to be back.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
heart
I like this idea for a story!! And I love the chappie it was really good!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyroxz said…
heart
omg love it!!!! it just became one of my favs and i just read it pls post soon!!!!
heart
Omgs!!!! I LOVE UR STORY!!!!!!! U need to post again soon!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Perceus96 said…
heart
WOW! it's amazing! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! Post soon!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
WOW!! i love this!!! i just REALLY don't like how you killed off Annabeth and Piper :S :( I just about cried when I heard she was dead :( :'( yes, i know, i'm turning into a child of Aphrodite. and believe me-i don't want to. but i hate it when main characters die :(

anyways-- PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Don't worry about those deaths I listed off. They're alive for the rest of the story I promise you. I was just trying to make it really dramatic, but I apologize for any unformed tears I will post first thing in the morning
The Andromeda Loop
Seeing Beckendorf alive made me just as giddy as being back in business as a hero to the Gods. Everything was so clear in my mind I had a plan almost worthy of being able to work to get Beckendorf to live. But then there is the things that won’t happen that should happen at Beckendorfs death. Who knows who else will die in place of Beckendorf? It was so much to take in that I didn’t hear what Blackjack said.
“What?” I said, snapping out of my stupor. Blackjack whinnied in annoyance. I said to not let them turn you into horsemeat! Without realizing it we had already reached the decoy Andromeda. “Wait,” I told them,” It’s a trap.” Beckendorf stared at me.
“What?” He said, eyebrows scrunching together in confusing. I repeated myself, trying to sound as sure to them as I felt. Beckendorf raised his eyebrows. “We’ve been planning this for weeks and now you mention it being a trap? Why didn’t you tell us on the way here?” I sighed. It was going to be very difficult to convince them to believe me. “I’m from the future.” I said weakly almost questioningly. Beckendorf’s face was blank. At first I expected him to burst out laughing, or worse, call me a crazed lunatic. But what he said completely unexpected.
“That is so….AWESOME!” He cried out. I raised an eyebrow at him,” Eh?” He motioned for Blackjack to land on the ship. “What happens in the future?” I shrugged. “The Andromeda blows up killing….You?” Beckendorf’s widened. I kind of expected a “That’s so tragic” or “I die?” or something drama like. But he surprised me just as before. “That is so cool. Tell me more!” I kind of wanted to think of him as a crazed lunatic. I motioned towards the telekhines on the upper deck level guarding the engine room.
“I would but…We have a mission to go on .” Beckendorf glanced up at the monsters. “Oh-Right.” Once Blackjack was flying off in the distance and the monsters were dust, we ran into the engine room and Beck was starting to set up the Greek bombs. I stopped him with a hand. “It didn’t really work before, so I was thinking we don’t do this again.” Beckendorf nodded. “I agree, but shouldn’t we still destroy it?” I nodded, ”But from the water.” He raised an eyebrow. “Then why did we kill all of those monsters?” I shrugged,” I still had no plan in mind then.” We ran out the room and out onto the deck. Right by the gift shop as before I saw the giant crab.
“Jump!” I called to Beck(A/N:Beckendorf is kind of long, so I’m just going to call him Beck every now and then),”I have to handle a certain Titan.” Beck’s eyes widened.
“You’ll be killed!” I grinned. “I am no pushover in the future man.” Beckendorf grinned. “But what if I drown?” ”Don’t worry about it,” I told him,” I telepathically told dolphins to come save you.” Beckendorf raised his eyebrows. “Really?” “No.” And with that I ran off towards the front of the ship where the Titan Lord was waiting.
I knew beating him now wouldn’t work, but at least I saved Beck. Sure, we could have just left on Blackjack, but I had a score to settle with the Titan. I just wish this ingenious plan in my head would have played out before we reached the Andromeda. Now I’m not so sure it’s going to work here and now with the prophecy never being wrong. Soon enough monsters had started blocking my way. I sidestepped a hellhound and stabbed its neck. A harpy flew down aiming for my throat. I ducked and slashed both its wings off. Soon piles of sand were everywhere. Right when I had almost reached Kronos, the crab came along. I thought I’d ditched it by the shops when I got rid of Beckendorf, but the thing was fast. It jumped out of nowhere with that white foam slithering from its maws. “Hi there,” I said, ”Percy Jackson. Have we met before?” The crab growled loudly, slashing at me with its pinchers. I dodged one rolled underneath another and slid under its belly. Instead of stabbing its meaty belly I slashed a big cut in between its beefy stomach. At the last moment Riptide ripped loose and hundreds of pounds of crab crashed to the deck, already disappearing into sand.
Though the alarms had started blaring I don’t know how long ago, they hadn’t caught me. This is how I knew I was stronger than I was when I was fifteen, erm, am fifteen. I dodged a dracanae’s net and slashed her head off before she could even hiss help. Finally, I reached the balcony. At first it was only me and Kronos and the piles of sand lying all over the place. But soon I was surrounded by a bunch of monsters in messed up armor like they had just been woken up to come kill one demigod. Unlike before all the recruited demigods were nowhere in sight, which was weird. Kronos was chuckling, but even I could sense the uncertainty in his laughs.
“Greetings, Percy Jackson,” He said, turning and staring me in the eye with Luke’s face. But unlike before, I felt no anger, no spite, no fear, just revenge. It kind of scared me how much I’d changed. I said the wittiest thing to say back, “I’m from the future.” Kronos’s small chuckling erupted into complete laughter. “I see you’ve gone insane Jackson.” I started laughing too, a loud humorous laugh. “No,” I said when his laughter died down,” I’m serious.”
lol beck is funny!! he thinks it awesome that he died, that's just mental hahahahahahah post soon!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fros4est said…
laugh
percy's going insane haha post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zelda4Efas said…
Oh this is probs going to end badly, bad things happen when one attempts to cheat fate. One condition, luke must remain a hero, I'm not saying THE hero, but he MUST remain a hero! Ya HEAR ME?! Also he should talk t annabeth about this, I mean she's the one who will consider consequences of messing with the past and possibly blush at their love life. ;P
big smile
oh dear Beckendorf... hes funny though!

“I’m from the future.” I said weakly almost questioningly. Beckendorf’s face was blank. At first I expected him to burst out laughing, or worse, call me a crazed lunatic. But what he said completely unexpected.
“That is so….AWESOME!” He cried out. I raised an eyebrow at him,” Eh?” He motioned for Blackjack to land on the ship. “What happens in the future?” I shrugged. “The Andromeda blows up killing….You?” Beckendorf’s widened. I kind of expected a “That’s so tragic” or “I die?” or something drama like. But he surprised me just as before. “That is so cool. Tell me more!”

i legit burst out laughing when that happened :P please post again soon!!!! :D XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shubham06 said…
Post sooooon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tessa34567 said…
sad
Wow really good
Amazing
Fantastic
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the comments and Zelda4efas I promise I won’t change too much, because there is always time ripples and consequences for everything that is different. Some things were meant to happen in every book for Percy to become the hero of camp.
I Meet the God of the Sea
Kronos laughed again, his golden eyes narrowing at me. “What a joker you are, Jackson.” I grinned at the Titan. “I have been told.” A dracanae hissed at Kronos. “SSSShall we kill him my Lord.” She said, waving her net. Kronos shook his head. “I will do the honors.” He said, pointedly pulling out his sword Backbiter, as Luke called it. A half celestial bronze and half mortal steel weapon, it could slice through both mortal and demigod. I raised Riptide defensively. “Luke was more of a worthy opponent then you’ll ever be, Kronos.” I said, scowling at the Titan.
Kronos grinned evilly through Luke’s face. “Is that so?”
He said. I charged before he could say anything else. I summoned up the thousands of gallons of water from the ocean, waiting to hurl it at the right moment. Kronos raised his hand, just a bit, and time started to slow down. But before he could move, I slammed the weight of the ocean against the right side of the ship. With an immense tug in my gut, Kronos and his monster army flew into the left side of the ship. Time picked up and Kronos scowled at me. He raised Backbiter, holding for my attack. I ducked under his slice and slammed the flat of my blade across his lower body full speed. Even feeling like I was slamming into a fridge, it forced him forwards and he lost his balance.
He dodged around him before he could grab me and throw me like a ragdoll. Kronos raised his hand again, but this time I wasn’t prepared. I slowed in my dodge around him, grabbing for the ocean desperately. He grabbed me and threw me like a ragdoll across the deck. Everything sped up and I slammed into the deck. Kronos grinned evilly at me. He slowly walked over to me, his sword gleaming just as evilly as his grin. I started summoning the ocean desperately. I was exhausted. My body wasn’t really used to fighting a Titan Lord yet, and my muscles were taking it hard. I was surprised at how much I could control my power though. It gathered in my gut, slightly painful, but enough to make this boat turn over and sink like the Titanic. Kronos grabbed my hair, pulling me up to face him.
“You’re still weak,” He said, and threw me harshly onto the deck. I tried to look miserable, which wasn’t really hard. “Goodbye, Jackson.” He said, and raised his sword to my head. I grinned at him.
“See ya Kronos.” And I forced the weight in my gut against the already weakened right side of the ship. It swished around as easily as flipping a burger. I jumped up and leaped away from the ship. Kronos just stared at me, baffled. Still grinning, I forced the water to shoot into the engine room at the speed of at least 70 miles per hour. Then, I went under. The last thing I saw five minutes later, was the explosion of the Andromeda. I wasn’t even sure how it worked, but I did it. My brains felt fried almost. My muscles hurt, and I had absolute no want to swim to Atlantis. So I figured “What the heck?” and let my body seep into darkness.

(A/N: I’m going abandon the dream Percy had before waking up in Atlantis since we already know what happened there)
I woke up to the face of a Cyclops. “Hi?” I said. “Yay! Brother’s brain works!” He cried, grabbing me in a hug and squishing my lungs.
“C-Can’t b-breathe!” I struggled to say. Tyson grinned and let go. “Sorry brother.” He said, blushing. I grinned at him. It was nice to see happy Tyson again. Back in the future Tyson was gloomy and sad, but this Tyson was happy and cheerful. “It’s nice to see you, buddy.” I said, clapping him on the back. I already knew I was underwater in Atlantis, so I didn’t bother with asking him questions. “Did Beckendorf make it to land?” I asked myself more than Tyson. Tyson nodded though.
“I sent fish ponies to ride him to shore,” He cried happily. “Andromeda went BOOM!” I nodded. “Thanks for sending help for him buddy.” I said, grinning at him. Tyson grinned toothily. “We found you last night floating near the Andromeda.” Tyson continued. “Daddy’s blowing up monsters!” As if on cue an explosion rattled our little room. “Come, let’s go!”
Dad was indeed making things explode. The palace looked half destroyed, just as I remembered it. Dad looked aged 40 years. A giant squid descended on the palace, cracking arches. With a loud CRACK! Dad sent a blast at the monster, causing it to explode in ink and sand.
Delphin the God of Dolphins was next to dad examining maps. Amphitrite floated next to dad, doing whatever as it seemed. Tyson called to them. “Hi, Daddy!” Dad turned and saw us. “Hello, and I see you are awake, Percy.” I glanced around and saw a merman sitting on a chariot holding a live serpent in his hand. “Oceanus.” I muttered, glaring at the Titan. Dad sent a few blasts at a sea serpent, causing it to dissolve into bubbles. “Hi.” I said awkwardly. Amphitrite glared, swimming off. Poseidon nodded to her passing figure. “That is my wife, Amphitrite.” And he turned to Delphin. “And that is Delphin, God of Dolphins.” A nodded at Delphin, who didn’t look up from his map.
“You sunk the Andromeda, is that right?” I nodded at him. Looking at this older version of the happy Poseidon, I felt no surprise. In the future, he was like this all the time. Triton swam up to us, glaring at me slightly, like I was nothing but dirt to him. I felt too used to it to glare. “And that is Triton, my erm, other son.” I nodded to him. “Hi Triton.”I held in a laugh thinking of the Little Mermaid.
(A/N: I think the king guy was named Triton, right?)I turned to Poseidon. “Erm, Dad, can I talk to you for a second?” Poseidon smiled wearily. “Of course,” He swam of to me, ”What is it, my boy?” I cleared my throat. He was my Dad, and I had no idea how to tell him something may not even believe. The God looked at me expectantly. I sighed, thinking of the consequences.
Well, it was now, or never. “I’m from the…Future?”
lol tyson never fails to make an akward moment funny. post soon i love this story!!!
smile
i love Tyson!! He like my fav character!! And i love the chappie!! it was really good. post soon!!
I forgot that Kronos's sword isn't Backbiter anymore, but it's okay
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shubham06 said…
Post sooooon
Do read my forum the exiled hero
go TYSON!!!
post soon
I'll post tomorrow. It's aready 11:49 at night. Goodnight to those of whom are about to go to sleep!
laugh
OMG really really really awesome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pandia said…
heart
This is really good. Post! Plz!!!!!!
rainy
Sorry guys, I won't be posting til' noon. My laptop is glitching and I can't even figure out where the escape button is
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
post soon hope it works later
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekgirlA said…
ya. post soon. i love this!
Thanks for all your posts. Well, it finally worked. Don't ask me how, because I have no idea. Camp Half-Blood
Everything went silent. I regretted even opening my mouth, and wished I could go back just a few seconds to stop myself from saying what I said. Slowly, but surely, my father spoke. “So we beat the Titans?” I nodded unsurely, not trusting myself enough to speak. And then he burst out laughing. “Ha! Take that Kronos! Looks like you lose again!” I jumped back in surprise. Poseidon’s mood seemed to affect Tyson as well. Tyson leaped up, cheering. “Big Brother beats evil Titan! Yay! He makes Titan go BOOM!” I winced at the noise of cheers all around from the Cyclopses. Poseidon motioned for them to calm down, making a sea serpent explode while he was at it.
“So Gaea comes back, eh?” He said, his withered face scrunching up in thought. “You must tell Chiron. We can rally Camp Half-Blood and even all the minor Gods-“I cut him off. “And don’t forget the Roman Camp.” Poseidon choked.
“You know about that?” The God of Sea asked. I grinned and shrugged, more sure of my own words. “Well, it was our only chance. It seems Gaea is way stronger than Kronos.” Poseidon nodded. “Of course she is.” He muttered, and started pacing once more. “Delphin,” He turned on the God of Dolphins. “Can you please send word to Olympus about Percy and Gaea’s rising.” Delphin nodded, not looking up from his map, and hurried towards the cracked and withered palace. Poseidon turned to Tyson. “Tyson, report to the forges to build twice as many weapons.” Tyson nodded. “Yes Daddy.” He hurriedly swam to the forges.
Poseidon turned to me. “And you must go to Camp Half-Blood to speak to Chiron. Tell him it’s time for the Great Prophecy.” I nodded, grinning. “It’s nice to be back in action.” I said, and swam off to, what my own built in ocean compass told me, the direction of Camp Half-Blood.
Being home made me feel so giddy I started giggling to myself. I didn’t bother searching for Beckendorf, figuring he was back in camp. I thanked Tyson inwardly. That guy was truly a good brother. I waved at every passing naiad I saw. They waved back slightly confused, but all the same. Connor Stoll, the world’s biggest prankster next to his brother Travis, sat in a tree watching for me I suspected. He was so excited once he spotted me he fell out of the tree. I laughed inwardly, remembering the day when I first saw him doing that same thing. Once again, it was good to be back. Once he gathered his wits, he blew the conch horn signaling my arrival.
Campers and satyrs started appearing up the hill to meet me. Some excited, some sad, and some even looking like they were holding in tears. This reminded me of the horror I had left back in 2012, and my eyes started filling with tears. I wiped them away before anyone could notice. “Percy!” Connor yelled, running to meet me, “What happened? Where’s Beckendorf?” I kind of expected.
“You did it” or “ Beckendorf is just over sitting with Selena” or something along those lines. But not the same words from years ago. “Shouldn’t he be here?” I asked. Connors eyes narrowed in confusion. “Huh?” Annabeth ran up to us before I could reply. In all the excitement of the day I had totally forgotten how much I missed her. My heart beat sped up, and I held back from running to her and hugging and never let go. But then she spoke.
“What happened? Is Luke-“I tried to keep myself from shouting “Luke is a traitor!” right in front of everybody. Chiron galloped up to me. “Percy! Thank the Gods but where-?” I hadn’t really realized that I’d missed Chiron so much. Back in the future, Chiron went out looking for demigods. He was gone for a while considering the fact that the Gods weren’t out and having children in a war and all.
“The ship sunk. Beckendorf um,uh…”I found myself trying not to reveal myself as a time traveler to all of Camp Half-Blood, which was so hard all I could do was stammer “Um, uh, he, um…” Chiron interrupted me before I could make a fool of myself. ”We should talk about this at the-“He was cut off by Selena. Her eyes were red and she wasn’t wearing any make up. “Where’s Charlie?”
People gave her sad looks. She burst into tears. “No, no-“I cut her off. “He’s alive.” I said. She put her face in her hands and Clarisse went up to comfort her. I sighed. Nothing much was different about this little scene. Annabeth wiped a tear from her cheek. “I’m glad you’re not dead Seaweed Brain.” She said. I turned to her, smiling. “I’m glad you’re not dead either Wisegirl.” I said. She smiled slightly. Chiron interrupted our little “moment” by grabbing the both of us and putting us on his horse back. “Let’s talk at the Big House. It seems it’s time to open the prophecy.” And with that he galloped to the Big House.

Sorry I never make any really long posts. I'll probably post later today to make up for yesterday!
laugh
Wow
I think that's all I can say
NOT
Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
The Truth
The Big House was exactly as I remembered it. The stairs to the attic were exactly the same. I couldn’t help but think of the many times I’d walked up those stairs. I smiled inwardly, thinking of my first prophecy. I was scared and probably acting wimpy, but I still remembered it happily. Go ahead and call me cheesy for saying this, but those were good times I tell you. Well, half of the time they were good times. The other half was spent on quests and such. Annabeth caught me looking sadly at the ladder-like stairs leading up to the attic. She gave me a quizzical look but thankfully asked no questions. Chiron motioned with a hand for us to walk up the stairs. We nodded and started the climb. The attic was definitely just as creepy as I remembered it. With an old mummy in the corner, old musty knickknacks from past quests, and the smell of mold and dust made it the perfect creepy ten.
I glanced at the broken bent dried slime covered sword from the Battle of the Labryinth. My hand brushed the pink scarf from my time on the boat ride of love. I grinned sadly.
“I remember this stuff.” I said, turning to Annabeth. She glanced at me weirdly, which I understood. It was only a few years ago that we got the scarf, and only last year did Kampe die. Our eyes met, me grinning, her with the weird face. Aphrodite would be cooing and awing by now.
“Remember Briares?” I said. Her eyes twinkled. “And when Grover caused a panic?” My thoughts skimmed over the times when we were together in the future and back again. She jerked her eyes away. “Erm, prophecy.” I nodded, grinning. Before she could walk over to the mummified oracle, I ran over and tore the piece of parchment from the hippy’s neck. She looked at me, mouth slightly aghast. I grinned even wider. “Well, after you.”
Clarisse shouted at Michael Yew. Boy, did I miss the little fella’. Michael Yew, head of Apollo cabin, was a short little ball of fury. He was as vicious as Clarisse when it came to arguments. “It’s our loot!” He cried,” If you don’t like it you can kiss my quiver!” The Stoll’s held in laughter from the end of the table. “He just owned you Clarisse!” Connor said. Clarisse gave him a deluxe killer glare, which wiped the smirk off his face. Everyone else at the table held in smiles. All except Selena, who was just sitting with untouched hot chocolate. “STOP!” I shouted. “The chariot is neither of yours if you keep arguing at times like this!” Clarisse glared at me. “Shut up Prissy!” She said. I glared at her with the hardest kind of look I could give.
“Percy,” I said,” Learn it.” Chiron interrupted the chaos with a shout. “Prophecy!” Everyone scrambled to their seats. Chiron nodded towards me to read. After the first time I read it, I’d pretty much had it down. So when Chiron motioned for me to read, I made a big show of ripping up the piece of parchment and stuffing the pieces in the trash in the corner. Everyone stared at me, flabbergasted. “A Half-Blood of the Eldest Gods.” I recited, pacing the room, just trying to get this over with.

“Shall reach sixteen against all odds. See the world in endless sleep, hero’s soul cursed blade shall reap. A single choice shall end his days.
Olympus to preserve or raze.”
By the time I’d finished everyone’s jaws were practically touching the floor. Finally, Travis spoke. “Dude, you just went and ripped the prophecy into a dozen pieces stuffed it in the trash, and told it by heart.” I nodded. “Yeah, I guess I did.” I said, smiling. Annabeth turned to me. “And you’re not even fazed by it?” I shook my head. “Naw, I’ve heard it before.” Chiron raised an eyebrow at me. “And how is that, Percy?” I’d been expecting to do this all day. I had to reveal myself to all of the good side. And this was pretty much the way to do it.
“Well,” I said, “I’ve seen this all before. The war, the prophecy, everything, I’ve heard it all before.” I could literally see everyone’s brains working. “And the only way for that to be possible is…” I said, waiting for them to get it. Annabeth’s face lit up. “You’re from the future!” I nodded to her. “And someone gets it.” Connor grinned. “Percy’s from the future!” Travis jumped up. “Yay!” Chiron trotted over to me. “And why are you back? Do we lose in the war against Kronos?” I sighed heavily. I knew this was coming.
”Well,” I said,” We beat Kronos and all…But Gaea rises, bringing the Giants up with her.” Several people gasped. Clarisse butted in angrily. “Hold up. You expect up to believe that you’re from the future? You?” I nodded. Her eyes narrowed. “Prove it-“Selena cut her off. “Clarisse, please, no more fighting.” She said. Clarisse back away, going to sit by Selena. Annabeth walked up to me. “So,” She said, “Ready to kill some monsters?” I grinned. “I was born ready.”
heart
Love the chappies!!!!!!!!!
And question: Wat happened to Beckendorf?!
big smile
^ that's the EXACT thing I was going to say!!! :) :O
PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! :) :D XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zelda4Efas said…
...does he still have the Achilles's curse thing? Just wondering if he'll have to have a repeat of that. Annabeth could get really mad at him for being so rash and trying to change the future because eeven he doesn't know what will happen and etc. i love spouting ideas. Great chappie and reveal Beckendorf!
laugh
Wow
Amazing
Love it
Fantastic
Keep on posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya post soon!
Dumb Old Chores
And yet, I’d thought the day would never cool down and feel, well, relaxing. I’d forgotten how “relaxing” the past was. Once the council adjourned, I went straight to sleep. The thing is my dream was a lot different than the one where Rachel is beating up my picture with darts. This time I was in some sort of cave. I heard a low deep voice whisper, “You tricked me, Mother Earth.” The voice sounded angry and amused. Gaea, as I assumed she was, chuckled softly, “You were always the one to fool, Titan.” And now I’d figured the guy was probably Kronos. I’d been in enough conversations with the two to figure out who they were with a few hints. Very big hints, I suppose though.
Kronos’s voice became defiant. It seemed he was sensitive when people neared the subject of eating a rock instead of Zues.
“You better thank me, Gaea. I warmed them up for you.” Okay, this was confusing. Kronos knew he was going to lose before the fight ever began? And he was cool with it? If another ancient villain stole my thunder, I would have been pretty violent about now. Gaea’s vice remained smooth and emotionless,” The boy is right, Kronos.” I should have known spying on two very powerful and ancient beings shouldn’t have been that easy. Viciously, one of them grabbed my dream self and slammed me into the cold hard cave ground.
I felt cold metal on my neck. Uh-oh was all I thought before it sliced though my skin and-I woke with a start, covered in cold sweat.
Being the only son of Poseidon I ate alone. Chiron sent me to sort through reports, which I hated with a special burning fire of dislike, so I did my chore with Annabeth. As I remembered it she was doing inspection. We went through my cabin first because it was only me. And I’m not really the cleaning type. I quickly picked up a pair of pants and running shorts, knocking the Minotaur horn off its hook while I was at it. My bunk was half way made with a pair of shoes lying across it. It was messier than it was the first time. Annabeth scowled at the filthy room. “Will it kill you to clean up every once in a while?” I tried for 3 out of 5, but then she noticed all of the messed up sand covered shoes I’d thought I’d skillfully hid under the bed, which earned me a 2 out of 5.
Next was Aphrodite cabin, which was clean as usual. It almost seemed like the room was glowing with glamour. And perfume. “Clean as usual Silena.” Annabeth said. Selena nodded miserably, holding a box of chocolates in her arms. I tried not to glance at the dozens of pictures of Beckendorf all over her bunk area. I still had trouble with the idea of Beckendorf being gone again. It being only a day or so I wasn’t sad or anything. But I guess it makes a difference between seeing him blow up and him disappearing. There wasn’t much of a difference. Selena offered us some of the chocolates, but the first time I tried them…Well let’s just say the cardboard came back to haunt me.
Once we left the Aphrodite cabin I started to skim over my own chore, which was pretty hard to do. All of the reports of monsters and the war and such made me feel like I was reading through the great depression or something, which didn’t entertain my ADHD brain much at all.
As we headed for the next cabin two Apollo kids ran by being chased by an Ares kid shouting, “Curse me eh’? I’ll make you pay! I don’t want to rhyme all day!”

Annabeth punched me for laughing. The first time it was annoying and stupid. Now, the second time, it was twice as funny. I was pretty much holding in tears by the time Michael Yew caused the Ares kid to start rhyming cuss words. Annabeth punched me again, and I finally stifled it to giggles.
“What’s so funny anyway?” She asked me. I glanced at her. “What?” She sighed. “Why are you laughing?” I had to think about that one. Fighting amongst ourselves in a war was serious business and not a laughing matter. So why did I find myself laughing at this serious matter? It was kind of simple when I actually thought about it.
“Well,” I said uneasily, “I’ve gone through this all before. I mean, I survived it. Why not now? Everything is almost exactly the same as it was. At first, I was afraid of the butterfly effect or something like that. But there is nothing in the future that’s important anymore. It’s like there’s nothing to mess up. So, at least I can enjoy myself while I still can.” Annabeth looked pretty shocked when I was finished. Maybe I was never this…Moving when I was fifteen. I’d never really spoken up much to sound intelligent. Sure I didn’t know any kind of history or even much math. But when it comes to living, I lived the life of Percy Jackson her of Olympus, which I thought was pretty fun.
“So,” Annabeth said, trying to change the subject, “Next cabin.” We finally reached the Athena cabin, which was as orderly as the Aphrodite cabin. All accept Annabeth’s space. Notes were strewn across her bed, her laptop still running. “Vlacas!” She said, tidying up her notes and shutting her laptop closed. Malcom glanced at her sheepishly. “We weren’t sure about your notes.” He glanced at me. “We’ll wait outside for the inspection.” I shuffled my feet uneasily. Even though I knew that Annabeth and I would be together, I was kind of uneasy about being alone before we you know…Get together.
Once she finally finished she straightened up and pushed her laptop form Daedalus in a laptop case. “Get any ideas from that thing yet?” I asked awkwardly. Might as well stick with that. “Too much,” She muttered, “Daedalus has such complex designing that it’ll take me years to figure it all out.” I nodded. “Imagine how fun that’ll be.” I joked. She didn’t laugh, which pretty much lowered my confidence down a notch. I wondered why I couldn’t be cool around her like I am in the future.
I tried to seize an idea, anything, as long as I could keep this conversation going. “Um,” I said, “Nice….weather?” Boy, times like this can make a guy call himslef stupid in as many ways.
A/N: Sorry I couldn’t post anything interesting. I barely got time to post this little before I felt like I could fall asleep while typing. I’ll post extra time tomorrow to make up for it.
hmmm
post soon and wat happened to beck??? i thought he was going to live now.
He is, but he got lost like Percy was lost in Botl
big smile
PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D loved that ;) <3

"Nice weather?.." :P haha! :)
oh haha lol poor beck. wait if he was lost like percy in botl then is he with calypso????? post soon!!
smile
Could u do a beck pov? Like as a extra. That would help, cause im confused as to wat happened to him. That would help if u did that, but u don't have to. Or when he comes back have him explain where he was.
Pleas post soooon!! Love the story. Can't wait to read another chappie.
cool
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Today's post is sadly going to be short.

Hades

Once we’d finished having our “awkward moment” Annabeth and I headed to the Big House. Once we dropped off our chores we headed out around the cabins. Without all the things I had to say in the past every time I was with Annabeth I felt awkward. So, as we walked along the tether court, Annabeth finally spoke. “Uh, what happens in the future?” She asked awkwardly. I almost slumped in relief. Finally, something to talk about! “Well,” I started, trying not to talk about too many future occasions,” We go to Manhatten and fight monsters and…Well…Be demigods?” There was more to the future that I didn’t want to reveal than I thought. Annabeth raised an eyebrow at me, “Be demigods? Really?” I shrugged, blushing. “I guess I’ve become even denser over the years huh?” She laughed. Just then the ground started to rumble right beneath our feet. Not only under our feet, but under all of Camp Half Blood. Someone nearby screamed, or maybe it was me, but the next thing I knew was that I was being pulled into the ground by a skeletal hand.
I woke to the sound of arguing. At first I thought it was the morning arguments of the Gods about who let us down in the war, but when I opened my eyes, I saw someone else. “Nico?” It was the one and only Nico Di’ Angelo, child of Hades. “Percy?” He said, eyes widening, “I could haSupve sworn I told the skeletons to grab Chiron…Oh well! Percy, I am future Nico!” I bolted from my feet eyes so wide they probably looked about to fall out of their sockets. “I’m future Percy!” Nico’s eyes widened as well. “I’m future Nico-“ He was cut off by a girl’s shout. “Sup’ cuz!” I turned completely around and saw the one and only Thalia Grace. “Future Thalia!” I cried happily. Things had gone from confusing, too happy in the past few seconds. I never thought I’d be so happy to see my cousins.
heart
Love the chappie!! Even though it was short.
then make all of 'em from the future awesome chap
laugh
Really good
smile
Sorry for not posting in a while. I'll post tomorrow for sure. Trust me, I love this story too you know!
The Big Change
Once we had everything figured out with Nico and Thalia, we settled down to talk. I tried to start it off. “So, how’ve you been Thals.” Thalia shrugged. “I’ve been out destroying monsters all the time. There’s nothing else I’ve been doing but that.” I nodded uncomfortably. It gets kind of awkward after feeling like siblings in the future, and just being friends right now. Nico cleared his throat. “Um, where did you come from in one point of time in the future? Cause I left before the attack on Orleans.”(A/N:I just made that up) My eyes widened. “No freaking way! Hades said you were out recruiting the dead to protect the Underworld entrances! By the way I left five months after you.” Nico’s eyes bulged. “How many people did you bring-Wait a second, how did the Gods send us both in a five month distance of time? They said they could only generate enough power for another visit-“I finished his sentence. “Ten years after the last.” Thalia entered the discussion by then.
“Hold up,” She said, “The Gods sent Nico, saying they couldn’t send another person ten years afterward?” I picked up after her. “But sent me five months afterward.” Nico did the finishing honors. “Which could only be possible if-if-“A girl’s voice finished his sentence for him, “If you two are from two different timelines.” I spun around to find Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite, standing with her arms crossed next to Leo and Jason. I grinned. “Hi.” I said. She nodded at me. “Hi.” Nico jumped to his feet. “You brought those three with you?” I jumped to my feet as well. “Nope. The Gods said they could only send one at a time.” Nico’s jaw dropped. “The Gods told me they could send me and Hazel back-“I cut him off, “You brought Hazel?” He nodded.
Thalia raised an eyebrow at the two of us. “I’m starting think this is too much for you two morons to take in.” We glared halfheartedly, after all, I had a headache that I hadn’t had before I landed here. Piper jumped in with a few logic of her own. “So we all came in with one, two, and three people, coming from different periods of time in the future, and with les people. Maybe sending us back wasn’t such a good idea after all?” Everyone in the small dug out cave started making up different hypothesis’s for the confusing idea of time travel. “What if a group of four comes, then five, then six, then twelve, then thirty six, then-“Leo tried to say over the other shouts of ideas. I thought it would never end, but I’d thought wrong. A loud whistle rang above all the other voices. Everyone stopped to identify the owner.
Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, stood there holding a bag full of…Rock? She shook the bag in Nico’s face. “What do I do with of this stupid bag of schist?” Leo raised an eyebrow at her. “Excuse me?”
heart
I love the chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!!