द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस pjlover447's mark of Athena

pjlover447 posted on Dec 26, 2011 at 06:45PM
summary:the romans meet the greeks. The seven half-bloods go on their quest thinking annabeth is the seventh.4 powerfull demigods roman and greekreunite both camps
rr's characters
jason
percy
annabeth
reyna
leo
hazel
frank
piper
thalia
nico
my ocs
casey-dauther of zuess 14 years old
alyssa-dauther of Athena 14 years old
jake-son of Neptune 14 years old
disclaimer-pjo and hoo things belong to rick riordan

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
cool post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pjlover447 said…
chapter 1: remembering

After Allyssa touched my hand i could feel her draining my power. The prophecy finnaly made sense this was her last choice. I was fire . For one last time i remembered what my friends and i had been through.

chapter 2:how it all started
Right before we got to camp jupiter i got really bored.

"Are we there yet? " I asked.

" No ." Piper said.

"Then when are we going to be there. " I asked.

"Now." Jason told me.

"Yes!!!! I'm going to land the ship." I said . I went inside

to land argo II.

"hey i see seaweed brain!" I heard Annabeth say when I got back . A bunch of demi- gods were looking for Percy too. After we got out all the Greeks went to talk to Percy and the Romans crowded Jason and Piper who was by his side. I decided to explore this new camp. After a while of exploring I bumped into this girl with curly brown hair and gold eyes. She looked familiar.

" Sorry " I said.

"It's okay.Hey you're one of the greek demi-gods"

"yeah why want to give me a tour cause im kinda lost here"

"actually i need to go sorry maybe some other time,"She said nervously and started to walk away leaving me confused.After that I all the other demi-god were going to some kind of city.i decided to follow them.maybe I would even see the girl with curly brown hair again.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
so yeah its all from leo's pov most people thought it would be from annabeth or whoever's the seventh but my storys told by leo.about the first chapter well you'll understand it in my some other chapters . chapters.thank you so much for commenting Nemisis sorry that its short i promise my other chapters wont be this short
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना