द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस So... Any Preyna Shippers?

hittthelights posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 04:17PM
That's right, Percy/Reyna. I'm new here, yeah, I tried going through a few pages of the forum but I got lazy so I'm sorry if a thread already exists for them! xD I understand how much people love Percabeth and I'm cool with that, that's probably gonna be the end game anyway. But while reading SoN I soooo wished for something more between Percy and Reyna. ;( I dunno, it's extremely attractive to me. bahahaha Your opinions? I'm not looking for bashing on the ship so go away if that's what you came here for, but I don't mind well-intended comments! C:

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goddessgirl said…
mischievous
yay! first to reply! sorry but i'm a percabeth fan
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekgirlA said…
"I'm not looking for bashing on the ship " whats that mean?(i do kinda know but i want you to say it) any way i am with ya.lie, can annabeth die and betray percy and in the end it is preatatorXpreadator? (idk how u spell it)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
heck yea preyna ftw!!!!! Annabeth and percy are getting old percabeth this and percabeth that it's anoying i hope that annabeth does brake up with percy in the third book or she maybe dies but thats a little harsh. So yea just break up then percy and reyna woop woop anyways yea preyna for the win!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
preyna. wouldn't. be bad but I still prefer percabeth but it looks like percebeth will die soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JosephineSilver said…
Preyna all the way. Am writing a story where Percy will get with Reyna. Sorry Annabeth, but i am tottally gonna kill you off.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pugluv98 said…
^well thats nice, whats your story?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
Yea I whant to read it to hope u post it soon:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megon4ever said…
I don't hate Percabeth.. but i prefer Preyna.
I wish that something would go wrong in the Percabeth relationship and then Reyna would comfort Percy and they'll slowly fall in love
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darange said…
i agree with megon4ever i just perfer preyna better then percabeth