द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Companion

puneetrevenge posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 04:45AM
percy has been betrayed and after 9 yrs comes back with a surpise..........
enjoy rated t
i dont own percy jackson because my father does not want to buy the right enjoy

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 82 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puneetrevenge said…
crying
2 yrs after the war

percy pov

i did not matter that the whole camp was ignoring him it did not matter that the gods wee ignoring him it did not matter that his father had chosen his half brother Stephen as his Favorite son all that mattered was annabeth his life his sole his everything .all that mattered was the ring in his pocket.made of imperial gold and silver with a emerald in the center your seaweed brain wise girl written on it,the most beautiful thing in the world ,all that mattered was a yes which would he hear today after the campfire .
what he saw that day shocked him his half brother and annabeth were making out with each other on the beach suddenly the ring in his pocket weighted a ton he did not know what to do he wanted to sit their and cry his eyes out ,suddenly his sadness turned into rage all he could speak was "Why ?annabeth why?"they broke apart annabeth had no remorse his half brother sneered "you are not needed here loser get lost " after hearing this all sadness gone only rage was left the sky darkened the the waves in the sea were about rising then annabeth stood in front of stephen and spoke "get lost "with that percy could not tolerate any more he broke in tears and ran away to never return...............
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrooked1 said…
Great! can't wait for the next chapter
angry
chapter 1

unknown pov

winter solstice throne room

all was normal on Olympus the gods were arguing Hermes was checking his mail Artemis was bored Athena tried to listen to the argument but was bored Hephaestus was busy with some gadget Apollo was writing haiku bla bla bla......
suddenly a man wearing black jeans white shirt and a black hood entered in the throne room ,the gods were silent when they recognized him they were shock the same black dirty hair ,the same deep blue eyes the same face but the jolliness was lost to be replaced by a serious look,it was the savior of Olympus perseus jackson .zeus spoke "rise perseus it been a long time since we saw you were you "Aphrodite squeaked"you are hot are you single"ares glared at him "what do you want ?" .
the hero rose turned toward Artemis and spoke in a monotonic voice "lady artemis i have come to ask you a favor as you are in my debt as i have saved you once " the hero ignored all other gods suddenly zeus got on his foot what do you think of you boy come here and ignore me i will blast you out first answer me where have you been?
percy replied in a very dangerous tone"........."
chapter 2

percy started to speak in a dangerous voice "Once upon their was a demigod who was ready to sacrifice everything to save his friends he fell in love with a girl and the day the boy went to purpose the girl he found that the girl had cheated on him .he felt neglected and ignored even by his own father and close friends ,the day the boy saw his love in the arms of none than his own brother he felt shattered and left his home to die then it struck him why should i die with my own hands on that day made a promise to myself that i shall keep fighting till i get a opponent who would be fortunate enough to kill him he wandered all over the earth fought many monster suffered physical pain but the pain in his hearth was many time that pain .he would be hurt but he had no heart fell pain ,he was burnt but the heat onside was enough to melt mountains ,he was poisoned but it did not effect him as the poison in his burning hearth was more deadly that the monster poison .even now that fellow roams about finding some one who was good enough to kill him but alas he even now suffers the pain "all the gods were silent they were ashamed Poseidon spoke in al ow voice "son........."
suddenly percy's eyes started to glow the throne room started to shake he spat " i am not your son i know no father "Poseidon raged"you know no father i own you "percy started to laugh "where were you when i needed you most ,no i dont belong to you ,"in a quite voice "i don't even belong to my self "with that the glow reduced the room stopped shaking ,Artemis spoke in a surprised voice"it was you who killed all the monsters you are the reason me and my huntrs were unale to get a powerful monster to kill OH GODS!!! i dont belive this how many have you killed percy?"percy turned towards Artemis "yes i am the culprit ,i dont know may bee thousands have faced my wrath so my lady will you do me a favor ""what is it Perseus ?how can i help the greatest hero born on earth ?tell me ""well it is a easy job you have to keep my son safe ..............."
kiss
give me props
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना godoffate1 said…
yo that was good please keep posting
heart
thank you for the praise godofate1
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CasentWho said…
smile
Keep posting i'm enjoying it
should i make this story
1 anti god
2 love story(forbidden love)
3 random(like some strange prophecy and messed up ancient laws)
vote till 3 days and enjoy
wink
well the romance part will be with a daughter of ocean titan ,anti god will be like Poseidon and Artemis blamed and send to tatrus ,percy will fight for his father and bring down olympus think and vote
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras2 said…
big smile
I vote 2 good story so far
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimmergirl7 said…
I like it!!
blush
chapter 3
with that Hades broke lose everyone started to talk to each other Aphrodite looked pained Athena looked at me with big gray eyes
"SILENCE"shouted Zeus "what do you mean son"asked Poseidon
percy replied blankly "son means son sea god or do i have to remind you what a son means "spoke percy with voice full of loath with that the temp of the throne dropped around 20 everybody was now interested in their shoes ,once again Aphrodite spoke "So you are in LOVEEEE again soo sweet "the look on percy's face changed his eyes again lit up he again spoke in a dead cold voice"dont you dare speak of love to me " the temp dropped again 10 degree "you dont even know how much i have suffered .i have not even slept peacefully for even a night the same dream haunts me every night the ring which is in my pocket burns through my flesh " with that a tear dropped from his eyes "the whole throne room was silent all had hung their head low ARES shouted "wimp "at that Aphrodite gave him death glare and he silenced something got posiden's eye" Perseus remove your shirt " percy had a hatred look on his face with that he removed his shirt the sight was terrifying the whole council hung up percy's feature this 8 abs his back all were covered with wounds some looked new some old some were green "what has happened to you son?"asked a very worried sea god "please dad their is no reason for you to show false love as for the wounds they do not pain me but work as alcohol they reduce the pain in my hearth "with that the hero called out"Hercules you are needed here "................

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना virtus said…
its kk
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ninjahorsewolf said…
big smile
AWESOMENESS!!
PURE AWESOMENESS!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CasentWho said…
Keep posting, its GREAT!!! btw i vote 2
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना number1pjfan said…
big smile
This story is really good. I'm glad you are back. I vote for a mix of 2 and 3!
Awesome!! 2 + 3
chapter 4

a boy age 8 yrs entered the throne room he had a hurt look on his face he looked like percy but his hair were different he had the same sea green eyes and black dirty hair ,he came then bowed to ZEUS and then he faced to his father"you CHEATED me !!!1111"he shouted "you said you bought me here for the bet you promised me that we would jump from Olympus then head towards the river and kiss the first nymph but you bought me here to get rid of me you don't love my mother it does not mean you hate me "Percy face dropped"son you are not making it easy for me this monster whom i am going to challenge is to powerful i will not take you with me "
posiden looked over Hercules with pleading eyes percy spoke" i as your father forbid you to meet anybody and follow anybodies command except lady Artemis i forbid you to fight with anybody do pranks steal anything or trouble anyone AM I CLEAR "Hera spoke "Percy are you not to hard on your son ""no i not "replied Percy "is it true about the bet are you crazy "asked Apollo hercules repied"father i won the bet with Minotaur i rid that beast fo 3 min and you did that for 2 min""but i won the rock paper scissor game with atlas "percy cut him off
"ok father i shall behave "replied herc with a low voice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1hades1 said…
big smile
this is AWESOME POST SOON
laugh
Love it!!!! Rock paper scissors w/ atlas!!!!!!!! I almost died laughing!!!!!!!!
big smile
That's good! I did the same thing as swimmer girl. Why would Hera care? Great job though!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
laugh
please post more!!!! Soooooo funny!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fjclay said…
cool
hey man this is good keep posting please
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MythicLover said…
smile
AWESOME!!! really funny!
Hang on did I say how much I loved the rock paper scissors w/ atlas yet? Cause I LOVED it!
laugh
Tee hee!
zzz
Post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mynameis68 said…
Post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
Post!!
big smile
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!1­111­111­111­111­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
Post PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mynameis67 said…
T_T
Wha?? Mynameis67. U r so cOnfusing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना StormOrFire43 said…
big smile
amazing story i like where it is going but Percy seems ... different. I cant wait to see annabeth that will be so funny

haha i rode the minotour for 4 mins
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenn008 said…
PLEASE POST!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenn008 said…
I forgot to say 1, 2 or a combination
Post please!
Post soon!
Why would Percy name his son Hercules? Wouldn't he not like Hercules because of Zoë? Also, wouldn't he be worried that another Olympian would kill Hercules? Who's his mother? Why does Percy need a baby sitter? Urgh, so many questions. There's one was to solve my problem though: POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना parras2 said…
smile
I agree wit pjfan POST
plz post or i die
Plz pretty plz plz plz plz plz plz pl Plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz post!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना energykid400 said…
PLEASE POST!!! I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! COULD IT BE A PERTAMIS!!? Lastly, can Percy be turned into a god?
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPO­STP­OST­POS­T!! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!
sad
You havent posted in 8 days! Please post now!
P-O-S-T! Ways that spell?! PIST!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ninjahorsewolf said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ESS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­MMM­MMM­MMM­MME­EEE­EEE­EE!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

POST!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fros4est said…
post!post!post!post!