द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Tales of Camp Half Blood

Meef posted on Dec 09, 2011 at 05:26AM
RATED: T (for some minor language? idk, lol.)

SECOND FORUM, CHECK IT OUT!
link

Dedicated to: Everybody who reads this, mainly hollistergurl, universalpowa, Jasonfan and others who have constantly supported this :D

Characters: Everyone in the story.

CHAPTERS DONE: UNKNOWN

CHAPTERS PLANNED: UNKNOWN

Suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you!

Short summary:

Camp Half Blood is a place full of love, pranks. Also included in its stay is wacky people, insane pranks and generally weird happenings. Journey into the world of Percy Jackson, where tales of the everyday lives of campers are shown in glorious text.
 RATED: T (for some minor language? idk, lol.) सेकंड FORUM, CHECK IT OUT! http://www.fanpop.com/spot
last edited on Mar 23, 2012 at 01:41PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 658 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 658

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pugluv98 said…
sounds cool, hope it had alot of percabeth
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tina902 said…
smile
cool post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Meef said…
if i get one more comment, i will :)
Ah who cares? I'll post now.

Chapter 1: Under the Mistletoe

Percy looked around his cabin. Christmas lights covered the wall, stockings over the fireplace, and a Christmas tree right in the middle of the whole place. Tyson grinned at Percy.

"Did I do good?" Tyson asked.

"Yeah, man, you did," Percy said, admiring the mistletoe on the walls. Ornaments decorated the tree, lights barely visible in the middle of the day. A cold wind blew into the cabin, and Percy pulled his jacket closer to him. It was the Christmas holidays, and most of the campers had come back instead of staying at home.

Great thing about Christmas at Camp? They served better food than usual, turkey and ham and other stuff. Also, there were a lot more pranks. The Stoll brothers had booby trapped the Christmas tree in the middle of the cabin area, and caused it to reject any ornaments anyone tried to place. Also, the tree squashed all Christmas presents below.

Another standard Christmas at Percy's beloved camp.

Camp wasn't the only thing he missed during the school term. There was still Wise Girl to think off, her blonde, lemon scented hair, and her grey eyes that she usually glared at Percy whenever he made fun of her.

Tyson grinned happily. He told Percy, "I will go and get more stuff to decorate!"

Percy smiled back and said, "Yeah, you do that, big guy."

He walked out happily, heading for the Big House, which had been decorated beautifully by Mr. D. He could really do stuff with vines.

Annabeth knocked on the door. She smiled at Percy. "It's inspection time," she said.

Percy nodded and followed her out of the cabin. As per usual, Aphrodite cabin was completely neat, decorated with doves, baubles and other stuff. Ares cabin had attempted to decorate, but it didn't work. Annabeth gave the cabin a two, but Percy thought that it deserved a zero.

They inspected all the cabins, and Hypnos cabin hadn't even started on decorating, they'd been sleeping ever since they came to camp. More cold wind blew at them, and Annabeth shivered. She wasn't wearing a jacket.

"Where's your jacket?" Percy asked.

"I... I left it back at home." She looked regretful about her decision.

Percy shook his head. "It's winter, and you didn't bring a jacket?"

"Yeah... now that I think of it, it seems pretty stupid."

"It's okay, Wise Girl," he took off his jacket and passed it to her. She muttered a thanks.

"Come on, I have an extra in my cabin."

They reached Poseidon cabin, and Percy walked to his bed. Annabeth followed him.

It was under the mistletoe.

He took an extra jacket out of his bag and wore it. Annabeth was still shivering, so he did the norm.

He hugged her tightly, and she looked at Percy. Percy smiled, she was beautiful.

"You still cold," he asked.

"I'm never cold when I'm with you, Seaweed Brain."

They shared a kiss.

Under the mistletoe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pugluv98 said…
sweet
more comments anyone :/
you mean the comment on my other post? nah it's okay, lol
Okay everyone who reads this, please tell me who you'd like me to write about next :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ares2002 said…
cooooool!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ares2002 said…
post soon
cool
cooooooooool anyone want anybody from the series to be inside?
Chapter 2: Alone in Detention

"You sure it will work?" Connor asked me.

"Yeah, of course, when have we ever failed?" I responded. I grabbed one of the ornaments on the work desk and tinkered in it, trying to smuggle in some of "Ornament Repellent" that Connor and I had made the other day. It worked perfectly; we lost a load of our ornaments.

Connor looked at the ornaments on the table slowly rolling off, into unattainable locations. He grinned and said, "This is probably our best prank yet, Travis."

"Nah, remember that time we tee peed the whole camp?" I told him as I opened another ornament to stuff some of the magical powder in. We had nicked some type of powder from Ellen Lou of Hecate cabin, then added a pile of pegasus poop and bark from dead nymphs and this was what we got.

Sure, it smelled terrible, but it was still worth it.

"How many are we going to need?" Travis asked as he popped open a Santa Claus and stuffed some of the powder in.

"Not many, this should be enough. Come on, let's go." I grabbed a few ornaments and stood up, heading for the door. Travis followed suit.

"Since it's in the middle of the day, everyone should be having their activities, while we 'lay in bed, sick'" I smirked.

Travis snickered. "Seriously? How did Chiron buy that?"

"What can I say, Connor?" I smiled at him. "I'm great at telling the truth."

"Ah come on, like how you told the truth about spiking Clarisse's bed with poison ivy?"

"She couldn't get out of bed for days, poor fellow."

"You also booby trapped the other chariots last month."

"Well, explosions ARE pretty cool."

"Whatever, quick, we better get these ornaments on before anyone sees."

The other campers had put the tree in the middle of the cabin area in the morning. No ornaments hung on it since there was no time to decorate it yet. I stuffed the ornaments in and Travis did too. Within seconds our hands were clean, and the tree was still bare. We'd hidden them pretty well.

Afternoon came and went, and it was time to decorate the tree.

"Come on, Travis," I told him. "Let's see their reactions."

Our little prank only resulted in about five injuries, none minor, and it was impossible to decorate the tree. Annabeth eyed us suspiciously but I just gave a surprised face.

I guess she wasn't easily fooled.

She checked Hermes cabin and found our powder. And you know what? That backstabbing Travis blamed ME for the whole thing. Okay, well, I guess it WAS my fault, but he helped. Annabeth sent me to Chiron and Mr D, which was really very common for me and Travis. But sent alone? No.

Detention lasted a long time. Seriously, it lasted the whole night in the Big House, being stared at by harpies. With Travis, it wouldn't be so bad. But alone? Yeah, creepy.

Ah well, the others still haven't found the last hidden ornament. It's been about two weeks.

I'm still in detention.

Alone.

I'm gonna get back at Travis, right now I've gotta sleep or the harpies will eat me. Peace!

~ Travis Stoll's Diary Entry

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
^ LOL XD post again soon :D
thanks for reading :) I will, maybe later, maybe in the morning later :)
^ wait? morning later? what time is it at your house? its almost noon at mine......

post soon!!!
IT'S 11:30 PM, SATURDAY, 10 DECEMBER :)
Okay now it's morning, bump?
Chapter 3: Broken Nails

"Oh gods, look at what you've done!" Michael from Apollo cabin shouted at her.

"I didn't do anything!" she shouted back as she tried to untangle herself from a line of Christmas lights. Michael rolled his eyes and helped her get out.

Instead of thanking him, she checked her nails. Michael shook his head and headed toward his cabin, muttering about self centered brats.

"I heard that!" Drew shouted. Michael ignored her and she stomped her foot. Nobody listened to her nowadays, since that... that witch Piper McLean took over her spot as cabin counsellor for Aphrodite.

Oh, how fun it would be to get bak at her!

Drew wanted revenge, and thought of the simplest idea possible.

She would trip her. Genius, right?

I'm a genius, Drew told herself. She grabbed a small pile of Christmas lights and ran to Aphrodite cabin. Only Piper was inside, probably getting more ornaments or something. Drew didn't care a lot about Christmas. Being the self centered brat she is, she only cared about the presents.

She tied one end of the lights on one end of cabin and held the other, and got ready to pull it when Piper came out. Drew giggled. It wasn't common for her to think of such a genius plan, but hey, don't blame her. She had a minor case of insanity after Piper took over.

"Piper!" A boy shouted. It was Jason. Curse that boy with his good skills and looks, Drew thought to herself.

Piper ran out of the cabin, the door slamming into the line. Drew was holding on tightly to the line, and the force propelled her face into a - you guessed it - giant pile of mud.

Jason and Piper saw this and started laughing. Piper helped up. 

"What were you planning to do? Trip me?"

"None of your business, she devil!" Drew wiped the mud off her clothes. It would take forever to clean,curse that Piper McLean.

Worse news was to come.

"AHHHHHHH! I broke my nails!" Drew sobbed.

If you liked the story so far, a comment is much appreciated
sick
I apologise for spelling mistakes, and sorry if it didn't have a strong storyline for chapter 3, I just woke up :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
It was AMAZING!!! Don't worry about a thing!! But, you can post soon! :) :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना disneygirl8498 said…
smile
why did u stop? come on that was amazing! :)
Lol thanks for comments, I will continue later when I get on the computer :)
^ lol tht was amazing

tht stupid self-conceited annoying greedy aphrodite girl

hah! she tots deserved it though.... post soon!!! :D
Chapter 4: Silent Night

Okay, well, I thought that Travis' trick was kind of funny. We finally found his last stupid ornament today, and he finally got out of detention. Then he got back in again by dung bombing Apollo cabin. Sheesh, can't he control his random prank urges for a day?

Okay, scratch that, he's freaking Travis Stoll, that's impossible.

Yeah, decorations around the camp are really coming along, Aphrodite doing most of the work, but it was incredible. Even the stables had been decorated nicely, only to be destroyed a minute later by pegasi heading for breakfast. Piper wasn't pleased.

I shared a kiss with Seaweed Brain yesterday, it was epic. Under the mistletoe kissing is really magical, don't you think?

Wait, you can't think, you're my journal.

Ah, whatever. Last night's dinner was also extraordinary.

The usual dinner, although the pavilion was covered with miles of Christmas lights, baubles here and there and even garden gnomes were placed around the pavilion. They ran away after that.

Dinner? The usual, with some turkey, ham and pudding to finish off. Christmas dinners were always tasty, no matter what. I think I wrote about it last year too. Oh well.

Seaweed Brain asked me aside yesterday. We went down to the beach, but we had really limited time since curfew was about to hit. Sitting down on the beach, I looked around nervously. No harpies, I thought. That was a good sign.

Seaweed Brain was drunk from coke.

Yeah, I don't know how that happened, but he was acting all strange. Although at the end he did become normal again. He did a heart shape in water form for me. It was cute.

We shared ANOTHER kiss. The silence around me yesterday night was one of the loudest I ever had.

Anyway, it was fun and all. I'll write another entry maybe tomorrow, or next week, or I'll burn this book during the Christmas campfire. I don't know. Toodles!

~ Annabeth

Haha! I got Annabeth's book! This has loads of juicy stuff, can't wait to let the others see. She'll probably kill me, but hey, this is going to be epic.

~ Travis Stoll

PS. Annabeth, if you're reading this, you got owned.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magic-cow said…
Lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
LOL!! Hilarious ;) post again soon!!!
POSTING LATER! Need to do work now :D
Okay, imma write a chapter now, hold on :)
Chapter 5: Sweet Dreams

Jason led Logan, the new camper, around the camp.

"That's the forge," he pointed at a smoking bricked area.

"I bet it's a lot warmer than out here."

"It's possible to get third degree burns now."

"Wow...uh, what's that?"

Logan pointed toward a black haired boy and a blonde haired girl. Their faces were glued together.

"Meet your head counsellors."

"Are they always like that?"

"Nope," Jason commented as they broke apart, blushing. "Usually it lasts for a few hours."

Jason received a snowball from Percy and shrug the ice off.

"Anyway, that's Hermes cabin, where you'll be staying."

"What do they do there?"

"What do you usually do?"

"My daily routine in school, you mean? Well, I make lockers explode."

"Oh. Well Hermes cabin is a perfect fit. You'll probably get detention within an hour, with the Stoll brothers teaching you."

"What do they do?"

"They made Ares cabin uninhabitable for a month."

"Oh my god, I want to do that!"

"Don't get any ideas, kid. Detention is with the harpies."

"Meh, it can't be worse than my teacher."

"Trust me, it is. You can get eaten."

"So do they care?" Logan pointed to Travis and Connor, who were hastily stuffing something into the bare tree.

"Nope."

"Wow..." Logan said, sounding as though he had found his new masters. "So who are they?"

Jason looked at where he was pointing and froze, horrified. Piper and Reyna were storming up to him. It felt a billion degrees hotter.

"You've been cheating on me!" Piper shouted.

Jason was dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?"

Reyna and Piper started shouting at Jason about "disloyalty" and "toerag" and other swear words that are too intense to be mentioned here.

Suddenly Annabeth and Percy appeared in front of Jason and their lips were locked while Reyna and Piper shouted back and forth. 

"Uhh..."

"Look at me! I'm a fairy!" Logan shouted happily. Jason turned and saw wings sprouting out of his back.

"What the - "

He never got to finish, because a rabbit suddenly jumped over and opened its mouth. Out came a sound of a door knocking.

The bare tree exploded and everything dissolved. Jason woke up in cold sweat and saw Piper at the door of the cabin. She was smirking, and asked Jason.

"You were yelling 'I want my mommy'. I assume you had sweet dreams, then?"

Jason scratched his head and rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Totally."
^ that makes sense too!
only the toughest guys will have nightmares and call for their mothers (who are dead.. no offense jason) but sarcasm is not to be underestimated :D
cake
SARCASM FTWW :D
I think imma sleep soon, so no posting for until later, which is morning. :)
Chapter 6: Merry Christmas

Piper's Christmas wasn't really going well.

That stupid Reyna was fighting with her again, and now she knew why. Jason had told her that she and him were "together" before his memory got erased. How he got together with that woman, she didn't know. Freaking bossy, she was.

Piper was in charge of the decoration of the camp.

She wasn't good at it.

She used gnomes, they ran away. Mistletoe were immediately infested by some kind of insect, probably the work of Hermes cabin. The tree couldn't be decorated, thanks to Travis. It was a complete disaster, even though everyone said how good everything looked.

She ticked 'Big House' off her list, because that was the only part of camp nobody dared to mess with. Mr D had flicked his hand and the Big House was immediately covered with decorations. Less work for her, then.

She sighed and looked around. There was Reyna stomping up to her.

"So?"

"No."

"Oh?"

Piper was angry now. "Look, I won't give him up, so why don't you give up before I set grease boy on you?"

Reyna flinched. 'Grease Boy' meant Leo, and she had bad experiences with him before. Bucket of grease plus Reyna will equal to disaster.

"Hiding behind your friends again, Piper?" Reyna sneered.

"No, I just..." Piper was at a loss for words.

"How about you versus me, one on one, sword fighting, right now?" Reyna unsheathed her sword.

"Oh gods, a fight!" Connor shouted from somewhere behind. Piper had drawn her weapon, Katoptris.

Piper and Reyna took a step forward and fell face flat into the mud. The campers around them roared with laughter, and Piper could hear the voice of Mr. D behind her.

"You know, fights are prohibited on camp grounds, even though I would love to see you heroes demolish each other," he said, while sipping Diet Coke.
Piper blew away some hair covering her muddy face.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Mr. D," Piper told him sarcastically.

He didn't catch it.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
updated, comments people?
meh
No comments? I'm sad :(
Decided to post anyway :D

Chapter 7: Winter Race

"Make sure you press the button only when we're ahead," Annabeth told me.

"Okay, fine. What does it do anyway?" I asked, eyeing the button suspiciously. On it was a smiley face, but that didn't really assure me.

"You'll find out. Come on, the race is starting!" She ran toward our chariot, which we had to remake since Connor and Travis had blown up everything. You wouldn't believe how many tomatoes were thrown at them. It even caused them to fluke at the end and there was no winner.

Chiron stood on the pedestal and announced the beginning.

"It is come to the time of our chariot race for December, 2011! Due to the unfortunate incident last month -" Connor and Travis smirked at this. "- I am a afraid there is no winner. Therefore this month's prize will double: best shower slots and choice of activities for six months, instead of three."

That was a really good prize. Leo looked over at Annabeth and me, and grinned happily. He gave a thumbs up and mouthed, "You're going down."

"Heroes!" Chiron said through the megaphone. "Get on your chariots!"

Everyone got onto their chariots, looking around nervously, hoping they would win the prize. Leo was doing something in his chariot. For the past four months he'd been dominating the whole thing, with his cannons shooting sticky chewing gum into our faces. They tasted good, though.

"On your mark! Get set! Go!"

Hermes' chariot blew up.

Everyone laughed as Connor and Travis got out from the wreckage, covered with soot. But I didn't see that. I was too busy trying to avoid flash arrows from Apollo cabin. Those things really hurt my eyes.

"Swerve left!" I shouted at Annabeth.

We turned just as firecrackers exploded below where our chariot was a second before. I turned and a boxing glove flew into my face, shot from Hephaestus' chariot. I got up groggily and saw Leo.

He grinned at me but that turned to shock when his cannon imploded. I had forced some water into there, and he had tried to fire. Fireworks.

Two down, about twelve more to go. Ares cabin was in the lead, Clarisse blocking arrows from Apollo. She threw a javelin at Apollo but it ricocheted off into our wheel. Both of our chariots stared losing balance, but Annabeth was a great driver.

"I've got this, just take out the others!" She shouted at me.

Aphrodite cabin was being driven by Jason, and Piper was fighting. Her choppy brown hair was a mess as she threw a ball at our chariot. It bounced off uselessly. She winked at me and suddenly the world turned upside down.

"Oh gods, I can't drive like this!" Annabeth shouted. I grabbed the ball and threw it randomly, but by some random chance it hit Apollo chariot. The chariot went down easily and now there was about five left.

We past the finish line for the first time, and it was the final lap. Ares cabin was in the lead. Jason looked ahead and took a javelin, hitting the chariot. Electricity through the whole thing and the chariot crumbled into pieces.

"Damn you, Lightning Boy!" Clarisse shouted as we passed them.

I took out the other two chariots easily, by telling their horses that sugar cubes lay in the forests to the side. It took some coaxing but the horses veered off course, their drivers staring at them, confused.

Now it was Annabeth and me versus Jason and Piper.

Piper took a bow and shot our wheel. Everyone seemed to aim the damn thing, now it was almost completely gone, but it held. Jason spat out chewing gum and our wheel started to slow down.

"Here, take the wheel!" Annabeth shouted. We quickly switched as she got the chewing gum off the wheel. We were lagging a little behind, and it was reaching the finish line. Piper was looking at us, grinning happily. Jason gave a taunting smile. And I automatically gave a reaction.

I kissed Annabeth.

Okay, our chariot didn't hold on too well, but it worked. Jason and Piper were so stunned that they lost control, tumbling onto the frozen dirt ground below. I pulled away from Annabeth reluctantly, and her face was red. When we hit the finish line there was a cheer and some wolf whistles. It was embarrassing, no doubt, but we had won.

"Uh..." Annabeth said. "Nice tactic."

"Thanks." I said lamely.

"I guess love does solve problems," Jason shouted over the roar of the crowd.

"Yeah," I looked at Annabeth. She was looking extremely cute, even though her hair was a complete mess and her face covered with sweat.

"I guess it does."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaia143 said…
Awwwwwwwww!! Thats cute!! Post soon!!
OKAY PEOPLE! I AM CURRENTLY OUT OF IDEAS, MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD POST A CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT NEXT? THANKS! :)
wink
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW CHAPPIE, WILL POST SOON :)
Chapter 8: Excellent Archery

"Hello, Percy. I see you're back again for another round of archery."

"Yeah, I thought I'd give it another shot."

"Please don't," Leo shouted from the other lane.

"Yeah, I don't want to get our chariot blown up again," Will told him.

"It was a fluke, alright? I didn't know it would hit your fuel."

Leo rolled his eyes. "I know that. I just don't want you blowing up more stuff."

"Fine, fine..." Percy took a bow and a quiver of arrows. "I'll try to stay in range, okay?"

Leo laughed. "If you do that, I'll give you my cabin's shower slots."

The other Hephaestus cabin members looked absolutely terrified at the thought.

"I don't need that, Annabeth and I are going to kick your butt in tomorrow's chariot race."

"I know who won't win. Hermes' cabin."

"Why won't they..." Percy started, but Will stepped in to stop him.

"We've got to get back on track, Percy. If your arrows can even stay within your damn range."

"I'll try."

Will rolled his eyes. "That's what you always say."

"Hey, I haven't blown up anything in five months!" Percy protested.

"You did get Lou Ellen injured. And she was standing fifty feet away, directly behind you."

"She was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"You shot Chiron's butt."

"I have no comment."

"Okay, back to archery. Hold on." Will notched an arrow and shot at the target to shake off the snow on it. Except it wasn't a target. It had been placed by a candy cane coloured wheel, and in the middle was a large lollipop.

"Can I have the lollipop after I'm done?" Percy asked.

"If you can even shoot it."

"I've got five!" Leo shouted from the other range, holding up a few lollies for Percy to see.

"I'll get more!" Percy shouted back. Everyone burst into laughter. Percy's face went red.

"Okay, Percy, AIM."

Percy notched an arrow and took aim. Somehow, he hit the wooden holder that was holding the candy cane target.

Will whistled. "Nice shot, closer than anything you've ever gotten."

"I hit the target once!"

"That was completely luck. You turned to look at Annabeth and accidentally let go."

Percy said nothing and Will grinned. It was fun to taunt Percy like that.

His next shot flew into the sunlight, and Will had to squint to watch it land on a pine tree about twenty feet away from where the target was.

"Aim."

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder."

After about thirty minutes of completely being off target, a few nearly hitting Leo, he finally got a shot on target.

Everyone clapped mockingly, but Percy was exhilarated.

"Oh yeah, told you I could do it!" He punched the air happily.

Will snorted. "Took you thirty minutes."

"Can I have the lollipop now?"

"Shoot it, then talk."

Percy notched his arrow and took very careful aim. Will knew he would miss, so he went and helped a Hephaestus cabin member.

"You just pull it back like this..."

"Oh mighty Apollo, help me get the lollipop that my heart desires!"

"Don't you desire Annabeth?" Leo shouted. Everyone burst into laughter and Percy lost his concentration.

Next thing he knew, Will was groaning on the floor, an arrow stuck in his knee.

"Oh gods, sorry Will!" Percy shouted.

"Percy Jackson, you are so freaking dead..." Will groaned again. The pain was reaching his head, and he started blacking out. Leo and Percy came over to help him toward the infirmary.

Before he blacked out, he heard Leo say, "Excellent archery, Percy."

laugh
hahaha lol lollipops
^ yup.
Percy is supreme master of archery. *sarcasm* :D post soon :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hollistergurl said…
LOL
Just started reading this. Really good! haaahahaa post soon!
Posting later, i need to eat breakfast D:
Chapter 9: Christmas Lava

"Come on Will, one on one basketball?" Leo asked hopefully, holding out a basketball.

"Uh, are you blind? I'm in a bloody cast."

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes."

"What? I got shot by Percy, I can barely walk and you want me to play b-ball with you?"

"Yeah. Come on, you would win anyway."

Will thought about it for awhile. "That's true, but no. I want to sleep, it's 7 am!"

"We have to wake up at 6.30."

"I'm injured, time extended by three hours."

"What? Okay, I'm gonna get myself injured."

Will rolled his eyes. "Why don't you ask somebody else?"

Leo shrugged. "Fine, fine..." He walked out of Apollo cabin dejectedly. He decided to ask Percy, who could play basketball as well as he did archery.

"Hey Percy! Wanna play some b-ball?" Leo shouted at Percy, who was sword fighting.

"Kind of..." he stabbed at his opponent, Malcolm from Athena cabin. "... busy here!"

"Who cares, come on! Pleaseeee?" Leo asked hopefully.

Percy glanced at Leo and Malcolm saw his chance. He disarmed Percy and put his sword to his throat. "I win."

Percy sighed. He glared at Leo. "I'm gonna get you!"

"You can take your anger out with BASKETBALL!" He held out the ball happily.

"Don't you have any lessons now?" Percy asked.

"It's Hephaestus' cabin's slack time. Come on!"

"Yeah, and it's my sword fighting time. Go find something else to do, man."

"I've already got bored of making swords, come on, b-ball!"

Leo had to swerve to avoid a dagger flying to his head.

"Fine, I'll go ask Annabeth."

"Are you freaking insane? She's doing archery now, you know what happens when you irritate her while she's during archery."

"Good point. I'll ask Jason, then."

"Whatever, just don't come here again."

Leo walked over dejectedly to the climbing wall. Jason was desperately trying to reach the top; lava had been spilled already.

"Jason! You wanna play b-ball?"

"If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of in the middle of something!" Jason shouted down, avoiding another chunk of lava.

"That's cool, so you wanna play b-ball?"

"No! I'm trying to hang on for dear life here!"

"I'll catch you! Just come play b-ball!"

"Oh gods, Leo, can you get any more annoying?"

"Yeah man." Travis stepped forward. "Continue being annoying."

"Damn it, Travis, I'm gonna - " He didn't finish, because a falling boulder hit him and he tumbled to the ground below. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Damn it, Leo, you're dead!" He took a chunk of lava and threw it at Leo. It hit him, but it wasn't hot. It singed his shirt and pants.

"That was my favorite shirt!" Leo said.

"Wow, really? It's sad how that Camp Half Blood shirt is one of its kind." Jason said sarcastically.

"So no basketball?" Leo asked one more time.

Jason looked like he would punch him, but instead, he said something unexpected.

"Sure, let's go."
UPDATEDDDDDD !! :D
smile
BASKETBALL!!!!!
next chapter will come in an hour, stay tuned to CHB 111.1, your premier demigod radio station.
Chapter 10: Electrifying Kiss

"Never again will I play basketball with Leo." Jason muttered under his breath as he walked toward Piper. She was getting ready to race the wood nymphs at the tracks.

"Gonna kill him... that idiot... to think he even got it in by bouncing it on my head..." Jason continued to mutter under his breath as he reached the track. The wood nymphs were bloody good at running, and barely any of the campers could beat them. Except for Hermes cabin. They were good runners.

Leo ran toward Jason, and stopped next to him. Jason groaned.

"Give it up, Leo, I won't play basketball with you any more." Leo shrugged apologetically and took out a chocolate bar.

"You gonna watch Piper run, eh? She's a good runner... wait, I think you already know that."

Jason looked hungrily at the chocolate bar Leo held in his hands. Oh well, he thought. The least he could get for Leo completely owning him was a bar of yummy, delicious, tantalising, sumptuous, excellent, piece of brown delicacy. Not poop.

"Up you go!" A camper ushered them into the seats next to the running track. The Stoll brothers had eagerly set up a betting booth, and most of the campers there were betting on Piper.

Leo heard Jason mutter. "Never again? Come on, you know I was going to win anyway."

"Gonna take your chocolate bar now. Least you could do, mate."

"Let this delicious chocolate bar go to waste on you? Nah, I'd rather enjoy it." They took a seat on one of the benches, and Leo started to unwrap the chocolate bar. Jason was getting hungrier.

"You really don't want to give it to me? Maybe some static can change your mind..." Jason held up his fingers and there danced sparks. Leo looked at it nervously.

"Down your stomach it will go then, oh mighty spark boy." He handed the chocolate bar over. Jason thanked him and munched it up. Within seconds, only the wrapper lay in his hand.

Leo shook his head. "Never ask me for another chocolate bar. Those things are hard to get."

"Gonna buy some more from the Stoll brothers? I heard they scam you with their prices. The camp store is probably much cheaper.

"Run to the camp store at the Big House that's three hundred feet away to buy a chocolate bar, or walk two cabins away to buy a bar that's more expensive? Your choice."

"... around the track, and back to the start! Racers, are you ready?" The announcer, who was Jake Mason, asked the racers energetically. Jason had all his money on Piper. They all looked nervous, even the wood nymphs. There was a lot of stuff betting on this race.

"And Piper will win, living happily ever after," Jason said aloud. Leo chuckled and nodded. He had also placed his bet on Piper.

"Desert her using your bet, and she'll probably never forgive you. So don't change bets if you don't want her to go completely crazy."

Jason shuddered. That had happened before. It wasn't good. He glanced at Percy, who was making his way toward them.

"You placed your bets on Piper, I assume?"

Jason and Leo nodded.

Percy sighed. "Never in all these years has there been such a exciting race. Seriously, a lot is going on this. Will just bet that Piper would win for a shaved head. Ah well, gotta go."

"Gonna get the drinks ready?" Jason shouted at him over the roar of the crowd. The race was about to begin. Percy gave him a thumbs up and ran toward the starting line.

The announcer shouted go, and the racers sprinted ahead. It was one round, four hundred metres. Piper could do it easily, but against wood nymphs she had sometimes won.

"Say something to her, Jason!" Leo told him. Jason could see why he did that.

She was lagging behind the wood nymphs, and the other campers were even farther behind. Jason looked at her brown hair flying in the wind.

"Goodbye, money." Leo said.

"Never should have placed our bet on Travis, he may be from Hermes, but he sucks bad." A camper in front of Jason shook his head dejectedly.

"Gonna lose, she's gonna lose!" Leo said frantically, and started jumping and shouting. He said some stuff about shower times and activity slots, but Piper looked even more pressured.

Leo shook Jason. He looked completely insane. "Tell her to win! That's my last thirty bucks! And it took I don't know how long just to get that much money!"

"A sack of money was given to you for your birthday from Hephaestus, did you really spend all of that up already?"

Leo continued to cheer Piper on hysterically. They were reaching the third quarter. The wood nymphs were ahead, but it looked like Piper was gaining on them. Leo punched the air happily. Jason found himself shouting at Piper to win, and after what seemed like an eternity, Piper passed the finish line right before the wood nymphs could. The crowd exploded with jeers and cheers, and much money was passed around.

Jason ran up to Piper, and hugged her. "Lie about losing, huh? Complained so much, yet you won."

She grinned and hugged Jason back. "And I wouldn't have done it without you and Leo."

She kissed Jason full on the lips, and the whole crowd went quiet.

Too much dry air, Jason theorised afterwards.

Jason got a static shock, which wasn't so bad for him ,but it seemed to hurt Piper a lot. She pulled back in pain. Jason was only dazed, it didn't hurt but the shock of the shock had stunned him. If you get what I mean.

"...hurt! Get her to the infirmary!" Will shouted.

"You better come visit me, Jason." Piper smiled weakly as a small trickle of blood rolled down her chin. He was horrified.

An hour later, Piper was completely fine. Jason had tried to distract himself by watching Winx Club, but even the retarded images of transforming fairies couldn't take his mind off Piper. (I apologise to those people who actually like Winx Club D:)

"I'm sorry..." Jason told Piper.

"It's okay, it was just an unlucky situation."

Jason smiled. "We're in a warm place now."

"My lip still hurts a bit."

"Maybe this will fix it." Jason pulled her close and she giggled.

He kissed her, and his mind went completely blank, leaving him there kissing Piper in the infirmary of Camp Half Blood.

----------------------------------------

LONG CHAPTER! TOOK ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES TO WRITE. :)

Anyway, I have a contest for you. There is a hidden message within this whole thing, and it's not some deep meaning you have to think of. It stares you right in the face. It's the first thing you would see. If you can type the message out here, the next chapter will be dedicated completely to the first answerer. You have twelve hours, because that's probably the next time I will check this forum.

If nobody guesses it, you'll have to wait to the next time I check this to get the answer.

Good luck!

Hint: First of all, there isn't one. Second of all, that was a hint. Thirdly, I messed up on one part.
Anybody wanna try? anybody? D: