द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Piper's Mysterious Dilemma

abrown7297 posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 12:01AM
Piper wakes up one morning at Camp Half-Blood, ready for a normal day at her favorite place on earth. But that day wasn't what she expected. Her world is flipped upside-down when she notices differences in the world around her. For one thing, her friends don't seem the same as they were, and since when was her mother the goddess of hatred? Piper doesn't know if this is all a prank, or it's really happening. Can she find out how to get things back to normal? 

I hope you like this:) It's not going to be a full-out story, maybe 20 or so chapters. I haven't decided yet. 
last edited on Nov 24, 2011 at 12:08AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 40 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
smile
i hope its a prank..... pipers awesome.
its sounds......... interesting.
post !!! XD :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना abrown7297 said…
Piper's head was spinning when she woke up. She was in a black room. Every piece of furniture was black, and goth kids were sitting on beds around her, smoking cigarettes. And what was she wearing?!?! She was wearing all black too. Silver chains dangled from her neck and pants. She go out of bed and looked in the mirror. Her hair was dyed pitch black, and she had a thick layer of eye liner around her eyes. She looked like a raccoon. Someone poked her in the shoulder and she turned around horrified. A taller girl standing behind her wore make-up like her, and had black hair that was tied in a side-ponytail. 
"Hurry up, Piper, we wanna eat." she said in a raspy, smoker's voice.
"Drew?" she asked.
"Yeah that's me, idiot. Now hurry up were hungry."
"Why are we dressed like this?"
Drew looked dumbfounded.
"Our mom's the goddess of hatred. Do you think people are gonna hate us if we dress in pink and yellow?"
Piper hoped she was kidding, but yet she seemed so serious. Yesterday, wait, what day was it? She couldn't remember. She was certain that her mom was the goddess of love, well, she thought she was certain. She led the goth kids out to a Greek pavilion. A whole bunch of other kids were eating breakfast. Everyone stopped and stared as they walked into the pavilion. They sat down at a white marble table. She heard Drew mumble,
"Ugh...white is too happy of a color."
None of her siblings ate. One of her siblings had cigarette tar stuck to her braces. It smelled like no one in her cabin ever showered. Did she ever shower? The memory of her showering faded away. All of the other people left soon after her cabin had shown up. A half-woman and half-donkey cantered up to their table. She spoke in a Southern accent, despite the fact that they were in New York. Were they in New York? Piper couldn't tell. She was desperately confused. 
"Howdy Aphrodite youngins'! How's life down in the south side of sanity if you know what I mean?" She laughed and snorted at the same time. Everyone stared at her with hatred. It was apparent that no one liked her, yet Piper didn't know who it was. The donkey lady saw that no one laughed and stomped away angrily. Her siblings went together back to the cabin, to smoke more cigarettes. After that, everyone left to do their activities at camp, or atleast whatever you could do with an untalented group of nobodies. Piper was left alone in the dark cabin, wondering how she got here, and what exactly was so wrong about this camp.
laugh
awesum! post more!!! its really interesting! i wonder if shes gonna freak or something... i wonder what jason's like and Leo..... hmmm this could be..... wierd for her. LOL XD!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pjlover447 said…
cool post soon
Change of plans...this DOES have to do with my mark of Athena story...you'll understand at the end:)
Piper had reached a sudden realization.
"Oh my gods! Jason!"
She sprinted outside, not looking back at her hideous cabin. She ran across the lawn, heads turning whenever she passed someone. She had reached the porch of the Zeus cabin. It wasn't white and grand like it used to be, it was grey, and stout. The marble columns were crumbling, and it looked like it would fall any second. Through the doorway, the room was littered with trash. It was also raining on the inside of the cabin. Candy wrappers, chips, and pop cans laid randomly across the room. She cautiously walked inside, careful not to touch anything in fear that it would crash down on her. In front of her, stood a tall statue of Zeus. Zeus was wearing a ripped Greek tunic, and he was frowning. Raindrops hit her face as she looked up. Gray clouds were covering the ceiling. Bolts of lightning struck the tip of Zeus's spear he was holding. The sparks traveled down the spear and into the puddles on the ground, and spread electricity through the ripples it created. Piper could feel the make-up running on her face, thank the gods that came off. She looked around the room searching for Jason. In the corner closest to her, was a black curtain closing off an eight foot wide alcove. She walked over and pushed the curtain to the side. In the alcove, sleeping on a wet, grey sleeping bag, was the fattest person Piper had ever seen. It looked like he could afford to lose atleast 500 pounds. He had blonde hair, and wore an orange shirt and jeans. Piper gasped in horror.
"Jason?" she whispered to herself. 
Jason snored and grunted like a pig in his sleep. Piper took a step back, right into a puddle. She slipped and fell right on her butt. Jason's beaty eyes snapped open. He turned his head and saw Piper sprawled on the ground, soaked in rainwater. He tried sitting up, but his weight didn't permit that. Instead, he made a series of strangled grunts as he tried to sit. Feeling defeated, he just slumped back down and started eating a bag of Crispy Cheese 'n' Wieners. 
"So...what brings you here, Parper?"
"It's Piper," she corrected, "what happened to you?"
"What happened to me?" luckily he didn't seem offended "I've always been like this. I let myself go almost a year ago when my sister died. The weather in here reflects my mood. It's been raining ever since a week after we got back from our quest."
That didn't sound right. Jason's sister was one of the coolest people she knew, and Piper didn't think she died. Or did she? Piper didn't remember. 
"You better go now, Piper. Thinking about Thalia is making me sad, there's gonna be a tornado in here."
Sure enough, the winds picked up. Piper walked out of the room, wondering what the heck is going on in her life.
post soon .how did thalia die
laugh
OMG!! thats soo kewl! no she should go find Leo and he's totoally wacked up- as in having a girlfriend, or looking kewl- so not Leo :P

post again soon! that was sooo good! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goddessgirl said…
big smile
That's so cool! Post soon!
big smile
sorry for the long wait, lots of school work and im writing a NOVEL! whos excited?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rock4ever said…
big smile
that...... is.......... awsome. just found this and i love it, but the last time you posted was a month ago, and i just want to know, when are you going to post next? oh, and when piper finds leo, leo should not have ADHD and should not try to litten the mood, and well not hit on girls because that is SO not leo! post soon, and it looks like no one is looking on this forum so i well go get some people ok? ok! bye! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horse22133454 said…
big smile
I am really good post soon
Post soon plzzz
I made a twitter account to record my progress with my book...it is a science fiction/fantasy book////if u want to follow me my twitter is @dukeshazard...and u can inbox me on fanpop your twitter account so I can follow u too:)
big smile
please post now! please! oh, and when you have free time, you should check out my forums, there called "Percy, Hazel, Reyna, and Frank read The Sea Of Monsters", "The Mark Of Athena", and "Memory, Enemy, Lost, And Doomed.(sorry but i coulded think of a title)" so please check them out!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puggyluv17 said…
wow weird but interestingly cool
laugh
post soon, or i well stop looking at this forum!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crystalluv4book said…
Please post soon...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना trivia101 said…
Have u guys forgotten about this forum?
sad
Still?
im pretty sure this is abandoned....sad
i actually WANTED to read this, like it was an interesting twist...

but i think this forum is abandoned. Sorry.
I know me too!!! * sobbing head off*
crying
* still sobbing head off*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Im_rock4ever said…
I TOLD YOU I WOULD STOP LOOKING AT THIS FORUM!!! i think someone should take over....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Im_rock4ever said…
I TOLD YOU I WOULD STOP LOOKING AT THIS FORUM!!! i think someone should take over....
big smile
Yeah me too^ u should im_rock4ever
big smile
Piper was so confused. She was pretty sure her boyfriend was not a fat couch potato. Maybe. Something in the back of her mind was nagging at her. Doubt. Why was she doubting that her boyfriend was a couch potato? Was this reality, or was she dreaming? It sure feels real. Piper wandered aimlessly through the camp, looking at the kids she thought she knew. Most of them were playing soccer and tennis. Okay, she was pretty sure they played basketball and volleyball here. Half man-half sheep creatures grew blackberries in the fields. Piper spotted something out of the ordinary by the bathhouse, well, if you could call something that was already out of the ordinary out of the ordinary. Did that even make sense? Now she is just confusing herself again. A group of kids with sharpies and cameras were crowding around the entrance to the boy's bathroom, as if a celebrity would walk out of it at any minute. Piper sprinted up to check it out. She pushed through a throng of kids just to see what they were freaking out about. Leo was standing there wearing red skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and aviator Ray-Bans. His hair had specks of golden glitter sprinkled over his gelled hair.
"Leo?" Piper said horrified.
Leo turned in her direction. He smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth.
"Hey Pipes, or should I say, Poops?" Leo said loudly.
All of the campers laughed as if he just made a clever joke.
"I thought you would be sulking in your cabin after Thalia died." he said matter-of-factly.
Again, Thalia died?
"I think the real question is, why aren't you sad that Thalia died?" Piper decided to play along with this Thalia's death thing.
"Oh, I am. These cameras just follow me everywhere, you know what I'm saying?"
"No." Piper stated.
"Now, if you excuse me Piper, I am getting ready for my photoshoot for Demigod Daily." he stalked away with the paparazzi.
Piper only thought of one person who would understand this. Annabeth.
:D YAY FOR POSTING!!! :D

O_O omg Leo is popular. thats messed up. xD lol

post soon if you can! :D
Piper sprinted towards the Athena cabin. Annabeth has to be okay. Annabeth has to be okay. Her cabin looks completely normal, just what it looked like when things were normal. She burst through the doorway, searching for her friend, which was pretty difficult due to the fact that the room was covered in a dense orange smog. No one was in the cabin, as long as she could tell in the fog. Why is it orange? Coughing, Piper crept in towards Annabeth's bunk. Empty. That's strange. Her bunk is usually cluttered with her projects. Her sidetable contained only one thing. A laptop. Piper popped open the lid. Her e-mail page was opened. Lots of E-mails from the address "tgrace346" were unanswered. Piper knew this invades her privacy, but this wasn't really over the top since she just saw her fat boyfriend. She clicked on one from tgrace346 with the subject ENGLAND. This is what it read:
"Annabeth,
I am with the hunters in England. Make sure to notify Leo to stop the boat in Liverpool so we can talk. The monsters we are pursuing are difficult, so I won't have much time for e-mails anymore.
Love,
Thalia"
Piper finished reading, as someone tapped her on the shoulder. A girl with bleach blond hair stood behind her, and looked like she came straight from the Jersey Shore. She had the Snooki poof, and orange skin, which would explain the fog of spray tan clouding the room. She wore a white spaghetti strap tank top and Daisy Dukes.
"Oh my gods...Annabeth?!?!"
She wore a confused look on her face, like she didn't understand who Piper was talking to.
"Are you talking to me?" Annabeth said stupidly.
"Uh...yeah."
"Oh. No one calls me that anymore. They call me A-Woww. I got the nickname from my new school in New Jersey. Cuz my last initial is A, and I'm like wow duh!"
"Your first initial is A, not your last." Piper couldn't believe this. Annabeth was the only person she thought would understand.
"Shut up! Why are you reading my e-mails anyway?! I gotta go down to the dance club to hang with some gorillas later so make it quick!"
"I was curious..." Piper was crying now. Everything was out of control. Jason's fat. Leo's popular (now that one was weird). Now Annabeth is looking like she could get 10 more boob jobs. 
"I'm sorry...just insanity." Piper whispered.
Annabeth smiled.
"Now Piper, you can come with me to the club because you haven't annoyed me yet! And you need a makeover too, there might be a face that I can turn the perfect tan under that drab makeup somewhere!"
Piper was surprised by the turn of events. Annabeth likes her now? In this alternate reality people are too bipolar. Annabeth grabbed Piper's hand and dragged her outside to the bathrooms. Yay. Time to transform into Piper the Carrot.
O_O
wow...lol

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO WEIRD IF LEO AND ANNABETH WERE DATING O_O
WTF
because they're both popular...LOL.

wait, i thought Thalia died? ~.~ confused

LOL that was awesome! cant wait till u post again!! :D lol
wink
Note that Piper was reading UNREAD e-mails...you don't know when she sent them universalpowa
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना icuSTALKER said…
:O
Awesome story!!!:D lolz I had seen this story before and I went to go check it out and assumed it was abandoned :/ but you're back!!!:D awesome chapter!!!! Is this an illusion or did some god/Titan/Giant or anything else do something???? Post soon!!!:D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^ :O i didnt think of that. lol.

@abrown- hhhmmmm oh yeah. LOL.
Wow post soon :)
surprise
Omg unthought u had abandoned this forum! Srry if that hurt ur feelings :( but wow that is totally messed up! POST!!
laugh

Check out my new interactive short story! Percy Jackson and the ________: An Interactive Short Story.

big smile
R u posting on here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigod324 said…
Tis is interesting
Sorry...no posts for a while I gotta catch up with mark of Athena so the ending of this is timed just right!
big smile
Oh ok I'll wait