द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Resistance

gumbee posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:34PM
So far: Series 1:The Outcasts-completed-. Series 2:The New Aurora-completed-.Series 3:The Resistance.

Series 1:The Outcasts.
It's after the giants war and all seems to be calm until one day trouble brews. Two heroes are forced to take the blame and were banished from camp half blood. Their friends had forsaken them except for two others who went with them. They were the outcasts. Now the titans and giants have risen together and the help of the outcasts are called upon......." Three shall go west to the mountains beyond.Finding the lost and going on. Death shall consume one of the four very soon. Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight"Daughter of Zeus Son of Hades Son of Poseidon and Wisdoms Daughter are the four who will end the fight once and for all.
"The dark is rising. Four outcasts shall turn it back. Three from a broken oath and one from the back. Campers united more than before, will help the tide  once and for all. The cry of the four shall be let loose. The side will win or lose. Danger shall rise, one so old. The Earth shall be feared or fear the most. Powers of the four will affect the world. To save a civilization or lose the hearth."
Seven will be chosen of before.30 31 25 12 will be their guide.To find the lost ones upon the shore. Freeing Arrow,Fire,Wisdom and War.To fail without help and be no more."
"Six shall head West, to the depths beyond. The child of Wisdom will devise a plan, the son of sea shall release power uncomprehend.The children of Pluto and Hades will find the key. Charmspoken to sleep or forever be. Fire shall burn the tunnel down, to wake the fiends or save Hell."

CREDITS TO: Rick riordan
I do not own anything except the plot and maybe a few new characters :D

Dedications to :
1. Swimmergirl7
2. Universalpowa
3. Kaia143
4. Flamemouth27
5. Fros4est
without whom it would have been hard for me to write :). KEEP THE FEEDBACK UP GUYS
And of course a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL READERS :)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Series 2:The new Aurora
The Demigods are asked to go to highschool for a "break". The Demigods are split respectively into different schools. Join them as they finally have a "normal" year. What trouble will occur? What friends or enemies will they meet? Stay tuned.
"He shall return,righting the wrong and turning the tide. Son of the seas shall fall but rise. They will rule like before. Reborn once to pass once more. Two shall be the charm to win the fight. All is lost if not for love and life."

Series 3:The Resistance(if I ever get here hopefully I will :D)
Olympus has fallen. Percy has been killed. What will happen to the Hunters, Outcasts and campers? Who will topple the throne of Kronos again?

The outcasts
Members list

Leaders: Percy, son of Poseidon. Annabeth, daughter of Athena. Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Nico, son of Hades.
Lieutenants:Shate, son of Thanatos. Wilstent, son of Aelous. Celene, daughter of Triton. Clair, daughter ofAres.
Members: Maria, daughter of Demeter. Michael, son of Dionysus. Kate, daughter of Hecate. Jake, son of Hephaestus. Mint, daughter of Apollo. Pete, James, Sammy-Mortals

Note: If you want to post a link for your story pls ASK ON MY WALL FIRST AND WAIT FOR A REPLY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING thanks:D

And--this will never b abandoned. Promise :)
last edited on Jan 07, 2012 at 01:45AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 1252 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1252

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gumbee said…
I'll try to post soon but may have to study first and this is my first forum :D so I'll need comments and criticism. It would be good if there were no vulgarities :D
Series 1: The Outcasts
Chapter1:
No ones pov
It had been quite some time since the giants war. Many heroes had been lost. Camp half bloods protection had weakened. All around, half bloods, centaurs and satyrs were rebuilding the destroyed cabins. Percy's pov. I was helping out in the rebuilding of the cabins. Naturally, I went to the Athena cabin where Annabeth was too. " Hey wise girl. " Annabeth turned and as she looked at me I saw that her eyes were red and there were some tears dripping down her cheeks. Instinctively, I went forward and embraced her. But as I did, I couldn't help feeling sad. Grover had sacrificed himself in the war- my first friend and the best satyr ever had passed away. " At least he is still growing well now ." I attempted to comfort her. Zeus had placed grocers soul into Thalias ex pine tree as he too was sympathetic that such a good satyr had died. Annabeth looked up and for a moment, she smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheeks before starting on the renovations of the cabins....... I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT I HV AN UPCOMING PROJECT :(
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Chapter 2 :

Trouble brews.

PERCY'S pov. I was on the process of starting on my cabin when suddenly, a conch horn sounded. I looked at Annabeth and she too looked shocked. The conch horn could only mean one thing- trouble. Weird enough as it is, it so happened that Dionysus the God of Wine was the one who called the assembly. "We have a problem, Chiron has gone missing and the Gods are unable to find him at all, therefore, I have decided on having a QUEST." He stated. I looked at Annabeth silently asking if we should go. She understood and nodded. "I'll go!" To my surprise, I wasn't the only one who volunteered, Jason did too. For a moment , we glared at each other. " Who does he think he is " I thought . He was less experienced and I knew Chiron longer. He should just ....... I was interrupted when Dionysus said" Well we will have a much tomorrow against these two- he pointed at me and Jason, whoever wins gets to lead." Jason steppe forward " Fine by me." he said. I looked at Annabeth and nodded to signify that I agreed.
Annabeths pov

I looked at Dionysus horrified that he could even think of a fight when we had already had enough casualties. I was about to object when I saw Percy looking at me before giving his consent. I sighed. Well he's my seaweed brain after all. As we walked back to fix the cabins I saw Percy frown. I tiptoed- Yes he's taller than me now and kissed him." It'll be alright " I whispered so that only he could hear. He smiled at me, kissed me full on the lips and replied " I hope so". I blushed at that brief but brilliant contact and went back to work. Night fell and everyone lay their sleeping bags out side as the cabins weren't fixed up yet. I placed mine next to Percys. He seemed deep
In thought. " Hey." he said when he saw me. Before I knew it he had wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep."Seaweed brain..." I whispered and smiled as I snuggled near his chest and fell asleep myself.
Percy's pov

I dreamt of a stallion and an eagle facing off near the beach. Lightning flashed and I was shocked at the familiarity of this scene. However, instead of stopping at the point where the eagle aimed at the stallions eye like before, it continued. The eagle dove down, the frightened stallion dodged it and lunged a kick of it's own, hitting the eagle squarely on it's chest. The eagle screamed and came back stronger, charging towards the stallion. The stallion charged back and suddenly, the scene changed. I was standing on a mountain. I stared horrified as a figure rose from the Earth. NO I wanted to scream as it raised a fist and hit it down on a centaur. The centaur let out a bloodcurdling scream and...... "Percy!...Percy!" I woke
Up with a start to see Annabeth trying to wake me up ."It's morning already." She said. I stared into her startingling grey eyes. I sat up, gave her a kiss on the lips and stretched.I could tell she was blushing as she looked at me. Today was the fight against Jason and I had an inkling feeling that yesterday's dream was somehow related to today's outcome........
worried
No feedback D: me sad.......
sad
If no one wants, me gonna abondon this soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना songster909 said…
meh
So, your story's pretty good but, it's moving along kinda slowly.
Jason pov

I awoke and found Piper leaning against me, fast asleep. I felt guilty towards Reyna who was at the Roman camp at the moment. I turn to my left and saw Percy at a distance. He gave Annabeth a kiss, causing her to blush. I felt happy and envy course through me. I was elated to fight such a good warrior but I envied the fact that his girlfriend was so loving toward him and that he had only 1 to choose from. I was in a dilemma, Piper or Reyna? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Today was the battle and I promised my self to win it. Not only will it enable me to lead a quest, I could also gain some respect by beating the well-known Perseus Jackson. Unknowingly, my hand was caressing Pipers hair as I thought. I looked down and noticed that she was awake. She smiled and before I knew it, I had earned a kiss on the cheek as she stood up and headed towards the bathroom. I smiled. Man that girl is something
Oo kk Ty :D I'm gonna try fastening the pace :D
Annabeth's pov

I watched as the two legends headed onto the field. Percy brought out riptide while Jason flipped a coin and was armed with a Gladiator.Their swords clashed, testing each other out. Percy swung riptide repeatedly, shearing off Jasons horsehair plume. He smirked. Then Jason deflected and lunged repeated strong strong attacks back at Percy who turned defensive. Lightning struck onto Jasons gladiator and he whammed it full force into Percy who got knocked backed I gasped. Everyone stood up in shock. Jason smiirked
Jason pov

I smirked as the great Perseus Jackson fell back.No one had managed to block this attack of mine. Then suddenly, he stood up and laughed." Let's get serious then!" he said. Everyone gasped. I was stumped . That attack didn't even falter him by a bit." WAVE!" hr shouted .What I saw didn't make sense. A huge tidal wave was behind him but it didn't crash down. It froze. I wanted to laugh, but just then shards of ice fell off and were aimed at me. I dodged but they just kept coming. I was knocked down . Percy was riding a wave of his own and was accelerating towards me."what the ****" he was laughing as if this was a game. He slammed his blade into mine and I felt a force like never before. I looked into his eyes and somehow, I knew that this was only a Minority of his strenght. I pushed but my strength had depleted me. I was knocked back and sent flying.I summoned wind and pointed the point of my blade at him and charged. He looked up and was shocked for a moment. Unexpectedly, he turned a gave me a kick in my chest. I droppeddown. Somehow, I had had a dream about this scene, except that I was an eagle battling a stallion
Percy's pov

This was fun.Finally I had a chance to battle a worthy opponent. I watched as Jason fell backwards and waited as he stood up again. Suddenly, they was a rush of electricity around his body and blade and his aura became stronger. I thought why not?. I concentrated and soon enough water rushed around me revitalizing me. Riptide glowed. I felt my aura strenghtened. We charged. As our blades clashed, the full force of lightning and water clashed. An explosion. Then two and it continued as our swords clashed . I saw him rising as the wind carried him up. I created my own hurricane and met him midair . I froze my surrounding water and engulfed myself in ice . I had made an ice figure of myself. As I sung my fist, the ice figure did the same. Jason had done the same thing with lightning. We met each others fist. Suddenly, both of us were falling backwards. We slammed onto the ground. I saw Annabeth rushing towards me and Piper towards Jason. Everyone stood up. Both of us stopped our girlfriends. I looked at him and knew- there had to be a conclusion. With all my might I screamed and use my earthshaker's ability, slamming riptide into the ground . Jason called upon the skys and the force was great. I rushed forward and raised my blade. Jason was shocked . I............ SO HOW DO U LIKE IT OR HATE IT?
angry
I NEED COMMENTS
cool
Grrrrrrrr okay imma not gonna post till I hv 3 different comments
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
big smile
post post its good but

you need

spacing

so we can tell

wats going

on between

people

its very good though! :)
sad
Yay Ty but the problem is that I'm using my iPhone so whenever I space it just reverts back to no spacing :( I may use my com when I get back home cuz I'm at my grandmas house without a computer :( sry bout tat
cake
Okay one more comment b4 I continue
I'll just post anyways then
Percy pov. Space test
smile
hey btw u probably shouldnt post the link to this forum becuz other people tend to get annoyed....*cough* *cough* *other people* i think its great though
post soon!!!

:) happy faces r kewl :)
PERCY POV

Jason was shocked. I raised my blade, about to send him blowing. Suddenly, he shouted and sparks of electricity flying. I watched as campers fell and so did Annabeth. "YOU DARE ATTACK HER !" I knew it wasn't intentional but I couldnt control my anger as I saw some ppl pulling Annabeth and a few others awayto be treated. I screamed. Suddenly, I blanked out. However, i had the feeling that we were still fighting but I wasn't controlling my body......
sad
O ic shit imma gonna die :(
smile
i read that and i was like, "what just happened?"
post more plz that was tooo short but it was soooo good :)
Jason pov

I was stumped. I watched as Percy let loose a bloodcurdling scream- a Panic. Suddenly, his eyes glowed -literally ad the sea green in them was replaced by a snow white. His hair turned pale white and he walked towards me. I was petrified. I started moving back. Suddenly he clenched his fist and pointed it towards me. I felt fear radiating in myself and everyone else. He opened his palm. I was blasted away by an unknown force. He raised his sword for a final blow. I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I smelled the charred smell of electricity.I looked up and saw my father, Lord Zeus blocking the blow. To my utter horror and shock, Zeus seemed to be straining under the pressure of Percy's blade. "Get back!" Zeus screamed at all of us. All of us scrambled away. Suddenly, more Gods appeared even the minor ones. They charged at Percy who screamed again and suddenly,.........
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 131newbee313 said…
Great story. Just one suggestion: wait a little for responses. They don't happen within a few hours, it takes time. Just be patient and keep writing.
Jason pov

Suddenly, his hair and eyes turned black and somehow, he looked strikingly familiar. Zeus stumbled back, shocked." No! It can't be!" "It is true father, somehow, with the curse of Achilles , He has managed to host Nyx the goddess of the night , daughter of Chaos himself. his anger has overpowered him even now, Nyx is fighting to control him. As I looked, his hair and eyes turned white, then black, then suddenly it was grey. Percy turned towards Zeus and charged, riptide raised. It was as if the Earth was fighting itself . The gods attacked Percy-Nyx but somehow, they were the ones who got injured. Very soon, only Zeus,Poseidon and Hades were left standing. " Nice son you got there Poseidon, think he'll be able to handle the Big Three?" Hades questioned. Without an answer, They charged. Hades summoned the undead but with a flick of his hand, Persues consumed the skeletons into night. Poseidon charged , throwing his trident like a javelin. The resulting result, everyone was blown away but Percy was still standing there, catching the trident. I was shocked, or awed. Just as Zeus charged, a girl said " P-P-Percy?" Everyone stopped, turning around.It was Annabeth. Thank the Gods she was alright. Suddenly, Percy grabbed his head and screamed. His hair remained jet black but his eyes were sea green again."A-Annabeth?" "What happened.He wavered then fell into the arms of Annabeth who had reached him........
This newbee O and I luv ur story :D needa charge my iPhone soon
Thks not this^*
Percy pov
I woke up and saw Annabeth smirking as she scooped drops of ambrosia off my chin with a spoon. When she saw my eyes open, she smiled."Here we are over again" I said. She beamed. I sat up , my head hurting like Hades." What happened?" I asked." "You sorta got out of control and passéd out" She said. Then, she suddeny turned serious and said" When did you host Nyx?" "Who? " I asked stupidly."The goddess of night."She rolled her eyes.Suddenly, my head hurt. Flashes of images came back from a dream I had the day before. A centaur was screaming then suddenly Nyx, I assumed appeared." The only way to save Chiron is to host me. A greater battle approaches young hero and when that time comes, you'll need all the help you can get. I saw images of titans and giants crushing everything in sight. People dieing. I knew what to do. " I give permission to Nyx, goddess of the night to share her powers. I allow myself to be the host of the daughter of Chaos." Then, I blacked out--- again
big smile
Just wanted to ask HU would u guys want to be on the quest with Percy? Anther 2 ppl I may or may not listen :D depends
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tartarusfire3 said…
Its good but I agree with newbee. Comments dont come right when you post. So dont abandon your forum after an hour or two.
yes.... u never know how many people will respond
big smile
Ok I promise I won't :DD but I gotta do a project so I may post in an hour or so and ty Tartarus I READ UR STORIES TOO :D
Thanks.
Percy pov.
Well as usual I had to have a dream while being unconscious, except well it didn't seem like a dream, it seemed real. My uncanny ability to attract Gods has caused Chaos himself to come visit me which was pretty much ***** or not good." SO I HEARD THAT U ARE HOSTING MY DAUGHTER NYX!" I assumed that that was a clue that I was supposed to shout to so I shouted "YES!" "Well there's no née to shout" Chaos said. I thought for a god called Chaos he was kinda not evil but with Mother Earth being evil and stuff I had pretty much nothing to say. Suddenly he turned serious and explained that I had to learn how to control Nux's power in order to prevent future blackouts.He show me a series of attacks with a sword and then he said " If u do feel too much energy stored inside of you use this only as a last resort for it may help ... Or destroy you completely." I followed him, channeling my energy in my palm an soon blasted a hole on the ground with a ball of energy. Somehow, it didn't feel right. The dark energy wasn't suited for me. Before I could figure anything else, my dream shifted. It was Gaia. But what shocked me wasn't that. It was her eyes.The---They were half open.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pugluv98 said…
dont worry, i was the same way when i started my forum gods read the heroes of olympus
Annabeths pov.
I woke up with a start. It was midnight an I had fallen asleep besides seaweed brains sickbed.I looked at him. He was twisting an turning,looking pretty uncomfortable. Then, suddenly his black eyes opened.Wait, black? Then he spoke---" Three shall go west to the mountains beyond.Finding the lost and going on. Death shall consume one of the four very soon. Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight"I was stumped. Then suddenly his eyes turned sea green and he looked at me, clueless. I forgot about what happened 2 minutes before."Seaweed brain." I whispered on the brim of tears." Hey wise girl." He replied. Before I knew it he's fingers were wiping my tears and our lips met. It was the best kiss he gave me. I could have stayed like that forever but as usual, Nico ,Thalia and Rachel appeared."Hey! Is Percy awa....Oh Geez I'm sorry ."Nico blushed when he saw us making out. I blushed and Percy moved his lips away while Thalia and Rachel laughed."Hey!"Percy said , apparently upset about the sudden interruption."Sorry Kelp head" Thalia said between laughters. Percy huffed.Suddenly,Rachels eyes turned green and mist appeared "Three shall go west to the mountains beyond.Finding the lost and going on. Death shall consume one of the four very soon. Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight"but she didn't stop there like Percy had, she continued"Daughter of Zeus Son of Hades Son of Poseidon and Wisdoms Daughter are the four who will end the fight once and for all."Then, Rachel fainted into the arms of Thalia.
smile
Oh pugluv lol I READ THAT TOO :D YAY
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimmergirl7 said…
heart
This is amazing! Keep posting! I'm surprised you made it to two pages in like 6 hours maybe? Love this!!!
mischievous
Yay Ty :D I'm trying to post as much as possible cuz well schools starting in a month or so :( BUT I WILL NOT ABONDON THIS
cake
Next one up in awhile meanwhile hv a cake
Percy pov

My mouth was agape. I remember hearing that prophecy before or the first few lines anyway."Well," I said" looks like I got myself a quest."SAYS WHO?!" Everyone turned. Jason stood at the doorway fuming.He came over ,his body sparkling with electricity. I was about to get up when surprisingly, Thalia, Nico and Annabeth stood in front of me." Quit it brother. Percy won you and the prophecy was delivered to him." Thalia said. For a moment, Jason looked shock then he knew better and walked away."Well that settles it.So who are you gonna choose Percy. I kinda have things to do in the Underworld so yup you get my point." Nico said. I looked at Annabeth who's eyes looked pleadingly at me. I didn't get it at first but with an Oh I included her in the quest and Thalia as well. Nico nodded.Late on, we packed what little stuff we needed for the quest and set off with Dionysus saying " Well good luck Peter Johnson hope you get eaten and stuff and bye." and he walked off, leaving us to start off
Percy pov " Well so where do we go" I asked. Annabeth looked at me like I was an idiot. "what?" I said. She rolled her eyes and said " The propehcy told us to go west to a mountain so it's obviously....." SRY I NEEDA CHECK SOMETHING IN CASE I GOT IT WRONG
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimmergirl7 said…
I love the end! I wonder how RR thought up Peter Johnson?
Percy pov

" Well so where do we go" I asked. Annabeth looked at me like I was an idiot. "what?" I said. She rolled her eyes and said " The propehcy told us to go west to a mountain so it's obviously Atlas's mountain" I was like " what in the world?" I look at Thalia and noticed her sad expression. I guessed that it was because Zoe Nightshade was killed by Atlas during the Titan's war."Hey Thals it wasn't your fault, you know about Zoe"I said. She looked at me and nodded before straightening up again and continued walking. As with other quests this one had many monsters to till with too. The hellhound had been shot dead with Thalias arrow when suddenly there was a growl. A drakon appeared from the trees. I would love to say that I was confident and all but the truth was my leg was like jelly and I was sweating. I had come across a few drakons before but this one made them look like ants. It's head alone was as big as three adult tree trunks .And to make matters worse- like it isn't already is- it naturally had to be able to spit out poisonous fire too. Annabeth wore her Yankees cap, turning invisible and started looking for chinks in the armor. Thalia scaled up a tree and shot arrow after arrow, aiming at it's eye. Well as for me I naturally had to stand in front of it and distract it as it roared in my face. "Wow someone has to brush his teeth." I said. I charged it.
cake
Hmm. Lol I think it was either a) a random name or b) someone he knows :D have a cake:P
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OKAY HUS FROM SINGAPORE
monkey
Good chapter. And thx for the cake. Here's a pet monkey.
Annabeth pov.

As I scouted around the drakon and looked for chinks in it's armor I saw Percy charge straight towards it. I was thinking "what in the hades is he thinking ?" Then I saw him jumping up, splashing water on the darkens head and freezing it, thus, I went something like Oh. I was so distracted I didn't manage to see the darkens tail swinging violently towards me.Needless to say, I got hit . " ANNABETH!" I heard both Percy and Thalia scream. I fell to the ground but struggled to get up. The drakon tail came towards me again I closed my eyes, awaiting what I thought was bound to happen.......