द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Mark of Athena Son of apollos version

sonofapollo27 posted on Nov 09, 2011 at 12:57AM
Im writing my version of the Mark Of Athena
Rating T because im paranoid but there will be no swearing
Type Adventure romance humor
Main charaters: Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Jason, Percy, Frank, and Hazel
OC: Sammy Parlato, Will Harrington
Synopsis: If Percy and Jason thought freeing gods was hard they are in for a surprise. Trying to unite to unite enemies will prove to be much harder. Especially because they are the only two who fully agree its a good idea. Can they unite these two enemies?
Disclaimer All characters setting and story were created by Rick riordan Creator of heroes Of Olympus And PJO

last edited on Nov 09, 2011 at 01:20AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dezzypoo said…
cool
sounds cool post soon plzzzzz
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonofapollo27 said…
i might post later tonight if i get more replies
big smile
if i comment again does that count as a post
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
cant wit to hear it!!! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabethX2 said…
smile
POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigods4ever said…
big smile
Post post post post PLEASE!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJforever14 said…
please post !!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना virtus said…
Do it.
I will try to post tonight but i lost my first three chapters so if i don't tomorrow for sure
Chapter one
Leo
I sure hoped the scroll would beat us to the roman camp. It would be bad if we came into enemy territory without any warning. That would just make things worse then they are with the Romans now. I wouldn’t want them to destroy my ship. I was so proud to call this my ship. I just wish my mom were able to see what i had built. Were about ten minute from landing people i yelled out. I looked up and saw Jason he looked confounded. He was acting like his head was in the clouds. I knew why he was so distracted. He liked Piper a lot but when his memories started to return he thought there was a girl he was already dating Reyna. Now he couldn’t decide who he wanted to be with. He thought this was a big problem. I wish i had this problem. Eventually Thalia will see I’m the guy for her. Probably not but a guy can dream. I landed the ship like i had been doing it my whole life. i dreaded the moment we got off the ship. I felt like one of those baby turtles trying to make there way to the ocean while the birds are trying to kill them. I stole a quick glance at piper and Annabeth. Piper Looked like she had the same feeling i did. Annabeth did a better job at hiding it but i know she was a little scared too. Jason looked happy I guess because this was home. I had never really noticed how homesick he was until today. I guess its because im not too good with humans or organic life forms. Curse my inherited traits from dad. The only thing i looked forward to was meeting Percy Jackson. I walked off the ship and made my way into the water

Percy
I was really excited i had this feeling Annabeth would be on this boat. Annabeth the one person i remembered from my past. My amazing and beautiful girlfriend. The one who i loved. She was my wisegirl and I was her seaweed brain. Hazel looked conflicted. I knew she liked Frank but what would she do if that was the Sammy she knew and liked in her previous life. The boat landed near the Forum. Reyna and I rushed to greet them before anyone else could. I had learned the hard way that the Roman way of greeting you is by pointing their weapons and debating whether or not to kill you. A blond kid with electric blue eyes came out first. Followed by Hispanic kid with curly hair and a sly smile. right behind him was a girl who was beautiful. The last girl out was beautiful she had wavy blonde hair and stunning gray eyes. Annabeth I called out and i ran towards her. We kissed each other and this may have been the best kiss of all time. our first kiss was nothing compared to this. The time we had been apart had made me love her more. I leaned in for a second kiss and got slapped.
“Perseus Jackson where have you been I cant believe you left me you better have a good explination for this” Annabeth screamed
“ Its me Annabeth what do you expect” i replied with a calm tone.
“ i’ll accept that” She said
I leaned in for a second kiss and this one was even better then the last. Everything felt perfect in this moment. I love you wisegirl.
I love you too seaweed brain was the response i heard.
After all the horrific events that had occurred I finally got to the good part seeing Annabeth.

Sorry it's short and probably not too good i had a better and longer chapter written but it got deleted. The next one will be better and much longer
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigods4ever said…
big smile
this is really good keep posting
that's a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! keep posting:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJforever14 said…
Awe...that was cute !! and AWESOME !!!
KEEP POSTING
heart
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet to tell u the truth i don't really like Percbeth srry!!!!! but noooooooooooo Jason chose Piper Reyna is not nice!!!!!! so ur story is AMAZING post ASAP
~Dezzypoo
What do you guys think should Jason end up with piper or Reyna
smile
i think he should end up with piper...! :)
okay expect a chapter later today these chapters are introducing the original characters i have.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
yayz
post soon its really good :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goddessgirl said…
big smile
that is really good!