द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Heros Of Olympus The Mark Of Athena

PJforever14 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 03:35PM
Main Characters: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, and Frank Zhang

OC: don't know Yet

Synopsis:a lot of stuff happning...and you will see !!

Sorry if my English is not good !!

hope you enjoy ♥
last edited on Nov 09, 2011 at 03:25PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJforever14 said…
Chapter 1- Percy:

I was so excited when I saw the warship. It was beautiful. I saw two guys on deck. One of them was that Sammy/Leo kid, andI didn't recognize the other one. He had blond hair and and sky blue eyes.
10 minutes later the ship finally landed in the Mars Field. Even before the ship's doors opened, I ran quickly to the back of it, I thought about Annabeth, and I knew that she gonna kick me after what i'm about to do, but I had to pull a prank on her.

I went behind her and tapped on her on the shoulder. She turned and faced me. Her eyes widened. Before she could do anything I introduced myself (even if I knew that she knew me).
"Hi, i'm Percy Jackson, son of Neptune", I said.
"So you don't remember", Annabeth said in a sad tone.
"Well you look familliar... I think I saw you in my quest.... I can ask my girlfriend, Maybe she'll remember". When I said that, she began to look pale. "You have a girlfriend?".
"Yeah, She's smart, pretty, cute. She's really honest with people, and always fun to be with. I love her... She's the best thing that ever happened to me".
Her breath stopped, and then I made my move. "Oh, I didn't tell you her name! I call her wisegirl, but she's rather Annabeth".
A few seconds later she realized that I pranked her, and she pushed me. "You stupid Seaweed Brain! I almost fell for that!".
I held her Tight.
"I've missed you too". I whispered in her ear, and when I kissed her, I thought it was the best thing that happened to me in all these eight months.

Sorry if it's short. i will do anther chapter tommorow !! please comment ♥
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Chapter 2- Piper:

We could see Camp Jupiter from a distance, and the view was amazing. Annabeth and Jason were really really nervous, so I walked over to Annabeth to try make her calm down. She was very pale while sitting on the floor. I knew what she was thinking about.
"You have to calm down, it will be OK", I said.
"How can you say that?! I haven't seen him for 8 months! And he probaly doesn't remember anything!".
"Annabeth, you cant be like this! Maybe he does remember! Maybe he...". I couldn't say "has another girlfriend", so I changed the subject. "Maybe he still loves you, and remembers you..."
I said.
"Ok Piper, but tell me one thing. If he does remember, why didn't he come back to camp?". She had a point, but I had to cheer her up somehow.
"Maybe Hera threatened him?" I said. She knew that i'm not gonna give up, so she said "maybe", and I left her alone.

I walked on deck. I stared at the view with blank eyes. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder. it was Leo. He wrapped his arm around me and i smiled.
"Ok, I know what you're thinking. Dont you like Jason?".
The answer was NO. after Jason told me that their's a chance that he already has a girlfriend, I gave up on him because I didn't want a broken heart once again. If it was true, I didn't want to separate two people. I started dating Leo a week ago. He was bored, and so was I, so he started saying the funniest and the most stupidest things I had ever heard. I laughed so hard I think I almost broke a lung (if it's even possible). He didn't stop, so I had to do the weirdest thing ever I did. I kissed him.
He was surprised when I let go, but then he kissed me again and... well... I sort of fell in love with him....
When we told Jason, he didn't seem very happy for us. He looked a little angry even, maybe jealous.

Leo and I stood on deck. In the beginning we were both silent, but then Leo said "you're worried, aren't you?".
"Yeah, we're going to the Roman camp, and how do I know if they're going to attack us or not?".
"Don't worry. I'm sure they got the message, and i'm sure they know that we are friendly".
I was quiet, and then suddenly I saw the camp. Leo shouted out "landing in 2 minutes". He kissed my forehead and went to land the ship.

When we landed I saw a sea of soldiers. We decreased off the boat, and than there was a loud scream "JASON!". I looked over to where the voice came from, and I saw a girl in a purple toga. She reached Jason and hugged him firmly.
I looked oat the people, and so did Leo. Then he locked his gaze on two kids, a girl and boy holding hands. The girl had a brown hair and golden eyes, the boy was chinese with a lot of muscles, and babyish face (strange combination...). Then Leo said in surprise, "Hazel?" and I thought that this is cant be good....

I'll continue tomorrow!
Please comment! (:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cApsLock1 said…
leo recognized hazel..........cool!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon your story is great
Chapter 3- Leo:
Okey, it was really, really weird I just called out a girl's name that I don't even know.... Or maybe I do know her?
She ran to me and gave me a huge hug. I don't know why, but I hugged her back, when I noticed Pieper right there next to me, and I let go.
"Sammy? Is it really you?", Hazel said.
"I'm not sure who you are... Or where I know you from... You look familiar... And my name is Leo, not Sammy", I said.
"Well, if you want, I can tell you how I know you".
"Okey... How do you know me?".
"You were sort of my boyfriend", she said and blushed.
I was stunned, Pieper was red.
"Well now he's MY boyfriend", Pieper said in a mad tone.
Hazel looked sad.
"Oh... I... I didn't know...", she said.
"I don't remeber you, and I never had a girlfriend before Pieper", I said.
"Well, it's kinf of complicated... I came form the underworld, I was dead, and Nico brought me back to life..."
When she said Nico, she looked sad again.
"...and i'm from 1942, and so are you", she said.
"WHAT?". I stared at her, dazed. I'm not fron 1942, and that's something i'm sure about.
"Yeah, it's hard to believe, but here we are".
"What"? I replied. "I'm not fro 70 years ago! I'm from 2011, and i'm really sure I didn't have a girlfriend".
Then the Chinese boy came up towards me, a fierce look on his face.
"Hi", he said with a murderous look. "I'm Frank, son of Mars". (That explains the dirty look)."Leo Valdez, son of Hepaestus, or Vulcan in your case", I said.
"Pieper Macklean, daughter of Afrodite". said Pieper.
"The love goddess?, he said in a better mood.
"Yeah", she said and suddenly Annabeth showed up with who I guessed was the famous Percy Jackson.
"Hey guys", she said with a HUGE smile on her face. (WOW she's in a good mood). "This is Percy Jackson, my boyfriend", she said proudly.
"So you're the great Percy Jackson everybody's talking about!, I said. Percy turned red. "Please, just call me Percy", he said shyly.
"Well, i'm glad we found you, after 8 months of searching", said Pieper. "We have a lot to discuss"....

Hope you liked (:
I'll post more soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
^ yayz! post soon!:D
thts soo wierd.... leo dating piper.. never thought i would live to see that happen.... LOL XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJBTRT22 said…
monkey
I LOVE IT! ;D
Post soon ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigods4ever said…
big smile
AWESOME post soon!!!
Sorry it took so long… Enjoy(:

Chapter 4- Leo:
"I'm sure we have a lot to talk about", said Percy with a worried glance at Annabeth.
"Whats wrong Percy?", asked Annabeth.
"Umm.. Nothing...! It's just so good to see you again", he answerd grimly.
He is such a bad liar... Annabeth stared at him, a distant look on her face. I'm sure she was trying to think what her boyfriend was hiding from her.
"Romans, Greeks, go to the Principia for a meeting", said the girl in the purple toga that hugged Jason earlier.
"All the soldiers, Reyna?", asked some boy.
"No, just the centurion", she replied.
So we went to the princess room or whatever it's called.
Percy and Reyna sat in fancy chairs, while all of us stood.
Before he sat, Percy whispered something on Annabeth's ear. She smiled, and the meeting began.
"Greeks! Explain yourselves!", said Reyna.
"We're here for 2 reasons", said Piper.
"The first one was to find Percy. The second is to take 3 more demigods to a quest too Greece".
"We already know that Piper, Leo, Percy and me need to go, now we need 3 more demigods", continued Jason.
"Frank and Hazel should go, they were on the last quest to defeat Gaia", said Reyna.
"Okay, we have six people, but who is the seventh?", I asked.
Percy, Hazel and Frank looked at each other. Percy's face was lifeless.
"Whats wrong?", asked Annabeth after glancing at him.
They exchanged one more look at each other, and nodded at Percy in encouragement.
"I think I know who is the seventh person", he said in a small voice.
"Who is it?!", asked Annabeth.

"You".
Annabeth was shocked. "how do you know?".
"Because on our quest we found a prophecy... It goes like this:

"Daughter of wisdom walks alone,
The mark of Athena will burn through Rome"Percy finished with pain in his voice. He was pale, and annabeth held her breath, while we all stared at her.

I promise to post a longer chapter soon...!
Hope you enjoyed(:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PJBTRT22 said…
blush
AHHHHHHHHHHH :O:O:O
Continue soon! ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
yay that was sooo good!! plz post soon!! :D :D
<3
big smile
Thnx guys(not as boys!!) you are amazing !!