द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Mark of Athena द्वारा Athena_girl11

Athena_girl11 posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 10:29PM
Hope You like my version of The Mark of Athena. And I promise it will be better than my Son of Neptune story.
And these are mostly all Rick Riordan's idea's and character's.

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 697 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 697

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _reyna_ said…
big smile
post soon:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Athena_girl11 said…
Ok I will post tomorrow. And thanks _reyna_ for being the first to comment.
Chapter 1

This is just a preview of the first chapter. Tell me if it's a good start or not.

Percy

I can't beleive they were here. I quickly lead Hazel and Frank toward the exit of the Senate House. I was moments away from seeing my old friends, my family. I wasn't looking were I was heading.I bumped into someone. Or should I say into something, Octavian.I wish I could ring him by the neck right now. But I needed to get out. I tried to get outside. But he kept blocking me.
"Get out of my way. I need to get out before the warship lands." He just gave me a quick smirk and crossed his arms. As if saying your not going anywhere you filthy graecus. I looked at Hazel and Frank to see their reaction. They didn't look to happy.
"I will say it one more time. Get out of my way." I gritted my teeth.
"Sure thing buddy." he pulled out a knife and pointed it at my throat. "If they attack you are finished, you here, buddy. On the good note you can join my little animal friends. You would look great,hahahaha."
"You shut up. You don't talk about Percy like that. You hear." Hazel and I had to hold back Frank before he punched him right in the face. Though I would have loved to see that.
"Watch it Zhang. I wouldn't want there to be an acident. Poor Percy, Hazel, and Frank I tried to help them. But alas I couldn't. Oh well. Now go and run along. "
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicecatch42 said…
that was coooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
hate u octavian lol!
but just work on a little bit of grammar (keeped=kept)
POST SOOOON THAT WUZ AWESOME!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blakerose12 said…
big smile
Awesome start !!!!! Great chapter I loved it or preview!!! Can't wait till u post !!!:DDDD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
this is good, keep on postin'!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना venus143 said…
big smile
awsome post soon luv it:)
Thanks for reading everyone. I'll post soon. And nicecatch42 thanks for the advice.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicecatch42 said…
no problemo *awesome spanish i noe*
POST SOOOOOON!
mischievous
wierd, the times are 25 min ago, 20 min ago, 15 min ago, and 10 min ago, wierd huh?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unknownquestion said…
What a coincydink (co-wee-key-de-nk)^ oh and lived the post athenagirl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crazyperson22 said…
Hiya im new well sort of i joined in september but didnt talk to anyone.anyway i think thats a great chapter but here some advice i read others version of when annabeth and percy are reunited and they were quite cheesy so i'd appreciate it if you you didnt do something like running into arms and stuff.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fallen_heros said…
like your story, post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hisblueeyes said…
Nice start, but Octavian and Percy seem a bit out of character. Octavian wouldn't say "buddy" and Percy wouldn't get so worked up about something so small.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Huntress100 said…
heart
i love your story!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nemisis said…
this is really good
Sorry just got home and can't post today. Sorry again. And crazyperson22 I agree with you. That stuff was kinda cheesy. Also hisblueeyes they were kinda out of character. I will fix that. And I will post soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
post soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fallen_heros said…
post soon
I promise I will post tomorrow.
Yay!! Luv your forums
Yay!! Luv your forums
mischievous
post soon!
monkey
Plz post im dying here
Just got back from school and I will post soon. And yes it's the weekend!!
Chapter 1

Thank you everyone for commenting. For being patient, have a cake!!

Percy

I can't beleive they were here. I quickly lead Hazel and Frank toward the exit of the Senate House. I was moments away from seeing my old friends, my family. I wasn't looking were I was heading.I bumped into someone. Or should I say into something, Octavian.I wish I could ring him by the neck right now. But I needed to get out. I tried to get outside. But he kept blocking me.
"Get out of my way. I need to get out before the warship lands." He just gave me a quick smirk and crossed his arms. As if saying your not going anywhere you filthy graecus. I looked at Hazel and Frank to see their reaction. They didn't look to happy.
"I will say it one more time. Get out of my way." I gritted my teeth.
"Sure thing buddy." he pulled out a knife and pointed it at my throat. "If they attack you are finished, you here, buddy. On the good note you can join my little animal friends. You would look great,hahahaha."
"You shut up. You don't talk about Percy like that. You hear." Hazel and I had to hold back Frank before he punched him right in the face. Though I would have loved to see that.
"Watch it Zhang. I wouldn't want there to be an acident. Poor Percy, Hazel, and Frank I tried to help them. But alas I couldn't. Oh well. Now go and run along. "
"I think we will. Come on you two. Lets go." We followed Hazel out of the door. Making our way torward the people gathering to see the ship.
"Like we will ever be his buddies. Threating Percy like that. I think he's just jealous, because Percy is the new praetor and not him."
"I agree with Frank. But we better hurry the warship is almost here. Percy aren't you coming?" Hazel called back to me. The truth was I was kinda of nervous. What would I tell them? Hey guys. Sorry long time no see. I got kidnaped by Juno I mean Hera. And now I am Camp Jupiter's new praeter.
"Umm...maybe.."
"Come on Percy. Their your family. I thought you were going to introduce us?"
"I am Hazel."
"It's going to land in like three mintutes." Frank grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. I looked up and saw some people waving a white flag. And I saw Hazel. Worry was written all over her face. I looked over to the group gathering. And finally my eyes met Octavian's. He had the same smirk on. He had a boy doll in his hands. He grabbed his knife and stabbed it. Stuffing came out of it. And I knew that doll was suppose to be me. Then he melted into the crowd. I didn't no how I knew. But he was up to something. I saw Reyna motioning me to stand by her side. I quickly made my way there. Hazel and Frank right behind me. Hazel squeezed my shoulder, telling me it was going to be alright. I watched has the warship finally landed. Even though I hadn't seen my friends in months, the only thing I could think of was how stupid I looked. Dressed in what looked like a bedsheet and a purple cape. All I needed now was my tie-dyed man satchel.

Will Annabeth be on Argo 2? Is Leo really Sammy, probaly not. And will Percy stop worring about his clothes? Keep reading and find out.

P.S. Sorry about the really short chapter. Something came up that I need to do.
surprise
Argo 11? it's Argo 2 you mean lol great post and of course there's another cliffy now you have to post!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luvseaweedbrain said…
<3 it!! post soon!
mischievous
Fab chapter.no pressure but your story is keeping me sane if you didn't make them i'd probaly be in a psychiatric hospital right now
pooooosssttt please soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dancergirl78 said…
Great job! Post soon! :)
cake
Thanks everyone I will post soon.
mischievous
and i have decided to hold a writing contest. anyone who wishes to nominate themselves or others will report to The giant war my version in the SoN club. it is writen by me, but please nominate!
Ok who's chapter pov should I do next? Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, or anyone else? You're choice.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना myth-freak214 said…
Annabeth
Percy
Leo
mischievous
persues jackson
Chapter 2

(Annabeth)

So many months have past. And we were on our way to the Roman Camp (Jason still can't remember the name). I stepped back to get a good look at the boat. Everything was amazing. To the way the lines curved beautifully. How the fresh oak wood covered with steel and iron fit like a glove. The sails changed designs. One for every God and minor Gods. Thanks to the help of the Hecate cabin. And the final touch Fetus's head. Leo was polishing it one last time. He was very fond of him. I watched as people started boarding. There was Piper, Jason, Leo , Clarisse, Grover, Drew, (not a good idea) Rachel, the Stolls, and besides me, a new boy from the Hephaestus cabin. He’s name is Andrew Steveson. He was like the best builder you would ever see. I waved at him to wait for me. Together we boarded the boat. We quickly made our way toward the top of the boat, trying to catch up. The whole camp was there to see of off, even the Aphrodite cabin stopped painting their nails to come. Though most of them were whining about it being to hot. We were three days late to leave. Chiron said he’s final good bye speech and we were off. It was amazing. There was no other word for it. Leo sailed it like he has been doing it his whole live. I was to distracted to notice a pegasus approaching. Not until I heard a familiar voice.
“Hey, you can’t leave without me.”
“Oh my Gods Thalia. What are you doing here.” I said running toward her and giving her a big huge.
“I know what I am not doing. Never again will I ride a pegasus . I thought I was going to die. Anyways I here because I want to help. And also bet up Percy for you. Leaving you by yourself. “
”Oh I ‘m not by myself at all. Not one bit.” I said looking behind me
“What do you mean? You know what hold that thought. I got to go see Jason. Catch you later.” I was so glad she left. I didn’t want to talk about it. Not now. But I know that I would tell her later, soon. I made my way downstairs to the room I was sharing with Piper. I put my stuff down and jumped into bed. A million thoughts went through my mind. One that I couldn’t get out. And I knew that I was going to hurt someone’s feeling soon. I heard someone call my name. It was Piper. Maybe she can calm down my feelings. She was nothing like a regular Aphrodite girl. That’s what I like about her. And she knows how to deal with everything.
“Hi Piper. What can I do for you?”
“ Oh well I was just wondering. What about you know who? What are you going to do when we get there?” she had to bring that up.
“Don’t worry about it. I always have a plan. And another plan just in case.” I said putting on my best fake smile on. “So the ships amazing isn’t it. It’s architecture marvelous, right?” I said tracing the small designs the Athena cabin added. It had names of every camper at Camp Half- Blood. Including quest and old stories, And every God. It was very hard work but it was worth it.
"It sure is. I love this. I still can't believe your cabin did this." she said tracing the patterns as well. She sighed an looked at me seriously. “Annabeth I hope you know what your doing. Because it might end up bad.”
“It’s going to be ok. I mean it. It’s not that of a big deal. I say it, it’s done with. It will take me a snap of my finger to say.” I sounded so confident. But I couldn’t bare to do this. I sighed heavenly. I wouldn’t doubt a second that Aphrodite was messing with me. “Look Piper trust me. I know what I am doing. Well I hope I do. Everything happened so fast that well you know.”
“Annabeth you know what I don’t know. Talk to you later. I am off to see Jason.” And again I was alone. Was I doing the right thing? And what about her I thought. Jason most likely has another girlfriend at the other camp. I sat down and looked at everyone. My eyes met Andrews and he smiled at me. I came my way. Then I thought was I really giving up on Percy for him? Yes I thought. I just hope he understands.
“Hi Any. Want to go walk around the boat.” he said pulling me up. I was about to answer when I thought I saw Percy standing behind him. I caught my breath. Then the imaginary Percy started talking.
“Chose Wisegirl. Him or me. We’ve been together longer. Remember?” then he quickly disappeared. Then I realized how much I miss him.
“Annabeth are you coming or not?”
“Umm .. I..” Percy or Andrew. Percy, Andrew, Percy, Andrew? Which one. Then I realized it was oblivious. It was going to be with........

Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoyed it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना myth-freak214 said…
PERCY!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabethX2 said…
big smile
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! WHY, why why a cliffhanger like that??!?? i thought better of you. AND i feel like backhanding annabeth for even thinking of leaving percy. PLEASE POST SOON, I CANT LIVE WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS, I NEED A CHAPTER OR I WILL D-DI-DI-*gasps for air, then falls to the ground*

POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
post please post
meh
Good chapter though i never thought Annabeth would do something like that it just doesn't really seem like her.
angry
If it's not Percy I'm leaving forever!!! Post so I can decide to stay or leave?! LOl
Thanks everyone for your comments. And sorry the soonest I can post is Thursday. Do you guys really want Percy to be with Annabeth, maybe.........
mischievous
YES!!!! PERCABETH 4EVER ask nicecatch he knows how much I want Percy with annabeth
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना number1pjfan said…
Yeah right. No offense or anything but Annabeth would never ditch on the boyfriend she's been missing for 8 months. PERCABETH FOREVER!!!!!!! Octavians thing is actually likely though...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LAALAApercabeth said…
I'm 1000% for PERCABETH!!!
This is awesome story! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percabethX2 said…
big smile
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED PERCABETH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! i like percabeth, u might be able to tell from my username :)

POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fusshi123 said…
angry
WHAT THE HELL! Andrew?! Annabeth is blind if she's gonna pick that guy! is he like a mortal or a demi god? Post soon! (PS. DUH! She has to pick Percy! >.<)