द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस my Chaos army

lcrs50 posted on Sep 23, 2011 at 09:32PM
okay, I know that this is random, but I got the idea from another forum and liked it. if nobody likes it, i'll deleat it and do something else. if anything gets like another story or something, please comment and tell me so i can fix it because i don't want to get yelled at for plagerisim (i bet i spelled that wrong). i will keep a few names and stuff the way they are because i can't come up with anything else.
i accept spam, so fire away.
:)

rating: T for teen.
charicter:
Chaos- military commander and suppream pain; shows up at compleatly unexpected times and can cill you in an istatant. would gladly die for those who work for him.

Ocean/Percy- one of the top three comanders under Chaos. Will fight anyone and anything; just don't make him angry or he'll turn you into into a duck. will die for his friends. *i speak from experience*

Death/Nico- one of the top three commanders under Chaos. will annoy you to death if he had time. will us his army of demons and dementors to destroy you if he dosn't have enough time. will die for his friends. trust me, because i, again, speak from experience.

Sky/Thalia- the last of the top three commanders under Chaos. she can fly like her brother, Jason. she used to be a hunter under Artemes, but don't let her good looks fool you. she can kill you in five seconds flat. *they tested with six diffrent monsters* or save your life. if your on her bad side, she'll let you suffer for a little while before saving your life. will die for her friends. i, gladly, don't speak from experience, but ask Percy and Nico, they'll tell you.

Mary- an old friend of Percy, Thalia, and Nicos. really nice kid. immortal parent is Hermes.

Annabeth- immortal parent: Athena. is a know-it-all as Pecy calls her. knows that Pecry won't forgive him for not sticking up for him the day they were accused of being theives.

and everyone else at camp.

okay, here's how it started.

She left because her brother was killed by being stabbed through the chest. The youngest left because his father forgot about him. The oldest left him because the girl of his dreams left him for his half brother. They went their seperat ways, but still kept in contact. The youngest went to the underworld and became stronger and, when the time came, accepted Chaos's propisiton. She went to the sky and did the same as the youngest. The oldest went to the same and wated untill he knew if his friends joined before he accepted.
Now, when Gea and Kronos are rising, and the other four heros need them, no one even knows if they are alive, or if they will help.

Prolog

Percy

I didn't want to leave the camp, but after my dad and the other Olympians accused me of stealing the Kronos's scyth from Olympus and Hades sword from his kingdom and my girlfriend acted like she beleved I did it, I ran away with Thalia and Nico. I decided to go to the ocean and get stronger. I trained everyday untill I almost passed out. Then I rested, ate, and repeated the next day. I kept in contact with the others and when Thalia and Nico contacted me about Chaos's army and asked me to join with them, I accepted and together we swore to uphold the rules of the army and to obey Chaos's orders with all we had. I still missed my mom, Sally and my step-dad, Paul. they had died almost five years after we left, in a car crash on the Brooklyn Bridge. i blamed the gods for that.

Thalia

I was really upset when Dad and the other Olympians accused us of stealing Kronoses scyth and Hades's sword. Annabeth treated us like traters and theves. Percy, Nico, and I decided to leave the camp and never come back. I took to the skys to train and grow stronger. When Nico contacted me about Chaos's army and asked me to join with him and possibly Percy, I accepted. Later, when Percy joined us, we swore the oaths. 10,000 years later, we were still going strong, an had no inclination to leave the army anytime soon.

Nico

When Dad and the Olympians accused of stealing Kronos's scyth and Dad's sword, Thalia, Percy, and I decided to leave camp. I went to the Underworld and trained with skelitons and grew stronger and more powerful. Then, one day, a person named Chaos contacted me and asked if Percy, Thalia, and I would like to join his army. I said we might and I contacted the others and asked if they wanted to join Chaos. They accepted and we joined Chaos, made the oaths. 10,000 years later, Percy, Thalia, and I were still the best commanders in Chaos's army *ask Chaos and he'll tell you we are. he told us himself a week ago.* and we didn't want to leave our service because we had more important work to do.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 05:04PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 45 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...