द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Forbidden Warrior

anaklusmus16 posted on Sep 15, 2011 at 03:38AM
Ok guys I am starting a new forum it's not son of Neptune
I am just doing this for fun and I will post on it when ever I have free time but I mainly will focus on my other story

This is a story about a hero who gave his life to protect his friends and family but when his brother shows up and does an Deed in his their fahter name he steals all of the attention. Which the hero was okay with but when his brother insulted him him and his honor and when he stood up for him self everyone turned against him. Even the girl he loved. He was forced to leave his life behind and just drift with the wind. He bcame and outcast. Everyone one was told not to comunicate with him and that's how he became The Forbidden Warrior. But one of his close friends didn't listen to the gods and became an outcast with him. They moved from place to place trying to find a new home. No one searched for them and bring them back home and apoligize. Then one day the fates visited them and told them his friends the important ones were made immortal because the gods favored them. The the fates told them they will be able to become immortal but they will have to pledge their services to the fates they will become their right and left hand. The outcasts accepted hopeing to find a new home with the fates. Now after 2,000 years they regret not keeping those heros around because they sense that old stormy enemies are rising again. And they need the people who helped last time to help again. But too late do they realize what mistake they have made and they asume the heros are dead by now.

Hope you like the description I will poser a chapter as soon as I can.
last edited on Oct 01, 2011 at 05:14AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 1828 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1828

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kgirl925 said…
First to comment! Kay post soon! Sounds cool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MisterPerfect1 said…
I can't wait. I love your creativity. To bad, we can't write anything we wanted on this club. I wanted to write a ninja story, but I bet that's spam. XC
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anaklusmus16 said…
surprise
Lol I don't know if they have a ninja club
But I think you can write a ninja story of the naruto club
You can as long as the characters name is naruto
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Unimportance said…
big smile
this sounds like its going to be great! k post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy2 said…
This sounds like it might be interesting
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puggyluv17 said…
zzz
Umm don't really understand what its about
big smile
Ok here is chapter one and pughyluv17 you will understand irony the story

Chapter one 

Annabeth 

Even after 2,000 years immortality feels awesome. Ok let's go back couple thousand years, right after Gaia was destroyed by the 7 half-bloods of the second great prophecy. Turns out the 7 were Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Gwen, Dakota and Percy. After they defeated Gaia and the giants they became famous. That's when the problems started occurring. After the war was over, Poseidon claimed another son that he had 10 years ago but no one knew about him. The gods didn't care since there was no rule that forbid them to have no children anymore. His name was Jake Morrison. We brought him to camp and trained him. He could never lose a fight to anyone except Percy. And that drives Jake nuts. He would challenge Percy and get Percy' sword at his throut. By the way did I mention that after the war the gods agreed that their counterpart children have been wort for too long, so they combined the camps and built it right by the shore of the Hudson river so we could be close to Olympus. Now you might think ewww the Hudson river is bad but No, since we were building camp there Poseidon helped the spirit of the river clean it up. Now it looked beautiful and like the ocean. Then later on when Jake got used to camp he got offered a quest, to find Zeus' master bolt which has been stolen again by some demigod that still supported Kronos and Gaia. After he defeated the thief and brought the bolt back, he stole the spot light from Percy. Now Percy was okay with that because he hated limelight. But I still couldn't believe they would forget about the greatest hero ever so fast. No one gave Percy a second look except his friends. But they still admired his sword skills. So that was that. Now couple weeks later I was just walking around in camp looking for Percy, when I heard a loud commotion in the arena. I ran towards it, when I got there I saw Percy and Jake fighting. I thought they were just having their usual contest, but that wasn't it because even when Jake was kneeling Percy didn't stop.  He raised his sword to strike Jake. As he was about to bring down his sword there was flash of light and the gods stood there blocking Percy. “what do you think your doing?" Zeus asked. “he..." Percy was about to say but got cut of by Poseidon saying “No. You have brought great shame to my name by attacking your brother who is an excellent hero. From now on I disown you as my son." “but..." Nico tried say but got cut off by Hades. “he is clearly jealous that his brother is a better hero than him" Hades said. “but he....." Percy tried to say but this time I cut him off saying “they are right Percy. What's wrong with you? Why are you trying to kill your 14 year old brother? You know that's it your a jerk and we are through" as I helped Jake up. “ok then you heard Perseus. From now on you are banished from this camp. Your an outcast" Zeus said. “and I will need my weapon back" Poseidon said. “ok my lord" Percy said handing Poseidon riptide and walking away. We watched as he exited the camp's boarder line. After he left Poseidon turned to Jake and gave him riptide saying “here you go son cherish it well." after that the gods ashes away. After they left I asked Jake what happened? But he didn't answer, so I just said “let's go get you some nectar" heading for the infirmary. A week past and no sign of Percy, we called his mom she hadn't seen him, we call Paul he didn't see Percy either. I was starting worry about him, and regretted what I said to him. I was sitting on the porch of the big house when I saw Nico walk out of the Hades cabin witty a backpack on his shoulder. I ran up to him and asked “where are you going?" “to find Percy, my best friend" he said with hatred in his voice. “why? The gods forbid us from having contact with him" I said raising an eyebrow. “I don't care, they're unfair to him and so were you" he said getting mad. “what do you mean? He was about to kill Jake so he got what he deserved" I said. “yea but he only tried to kill him because Jake insulted Percy' mom and his honor. But mostly his mom so Percy got mad and fought for his mom and because of that you guys turned on him and banished him" Nico explained. The new information struck me like a sharp knife. No wonder Percy dos that I knew he'd never act without a reason. And Nico was right I was unfair to him. I didn't let him explain his story. And now he is gone forever and I will never see him again. I started to cry but Nico just walked away. After that I was always depressed, never got the happy feeling again. A month later the god gave us gifts for the war. They made the 6 half-bloods of the prophecy along with me Thalia Dakota Bobby Jake and a couple more immortal. And ever since that day I searched the planet looking for Percy only to end up with nothing. I hated Jake ever since I found out what he did. And now 2,000 years later the gods realized that the Titans and the giants along with Gaia are waking again. The kids who were made immortal were called to Olympus for the news the fate were going to give us. When we got there I saw the three old ladies standing there but with a boy in a black hoodie over his head with black jeans and black Jordan's on the left. And on the right stood a boy with able hoodie over his head with blue jeans and a blue pair of Jordan's. As the fates were explaining, they said that the gods must get help from the banished hero's. When they said that the two boys tended up and the gods looked confused. “what do you mean the banished hero's? We never banished any hero's" Zeus states. “you must think on that. Think back, way back. And while you set up a plan for the fight we will leave our subordinates to help. Don't worry they are vary skilled" the fates said. “but mistress..." the blue boy started to say while the black boy looked t the fates. They raised their hand's and said “I know you hate them but we must all work together to survive. After this is all over we can get backup normal you can hate the gods again. But for now we must all work together" they said at the same time. Then the boys agreed reluctantly and said “yes mistress" and bowed. After that the fates shimmered away leaving the bots Aline. They walked together towards us and stood at the end. While they were walking I saw the blue Boy had a blue mask on that showed only his eyes and the same was for the black boy except his mask was black. As the gods started to talk again I walked to them and introduced my self. “hello I am Annabeth goddess of architecture." They hesitated then the black boy shook my hand and said “Hello I am Shadow and that is Torrent. He doesn't speak much and he really hates the gods and don't ask why because it's personal." I looked at the boy up and down then stared in his green eyes which reminded me of Percy(who I always thought about) then walked back to my position and listen to the gods talk.

Hope you like it
Comment and stuff
And I don't mind spam
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luvpercabeth said…
angry
OMG this is AMAZING I really like it. Plssssss post more. I love how Percy and nico began to work for the fates. It's such a good idea. And I really hate Annabeth and the gods here they didn't even give Percy a chance to explain after saving their asses like ten times.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना happyfestus said…
rainy
THIS.........IS...........AN........AW....­SOM­E..­...­...­.ST­...­.RY­...­...­.PL­...­SE.­...­...­...­.PO­ST.­...­...­...­MO.­..R­E..­...­..E­ND.­...­...­...­.OF­...­...­..T­...­.SM­I..­...­ION­.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greektrickster said…
I am officially Sppechless,please Post Soon because this is AWESOME,

Very creative idea,very very creative idea.
Nice post soon
Plssssss post soon
smile
I will post as soon as I can
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicecatch42 said…
That was amazing!
Don't forget ur other form, though!
I Won't
I mostly will post on the other one I will post on this one when I have free time lol
And I am so happy everyone likes it
That was good post soon
smile
Ok guys here is another chapter

Chapter 2

Thalia 

While the gods were talking and trying to figure who the banished warrior was, I walked over to the blue and black hoodded kids. “hey, my name is Thalia and I am the goddess of the hunt. What's your names?" I said. “shadow" said the boy in black. “torrent" said the boy in blue. “hmm Shadow and Torrent, well nice to meet you" I said. “likewise" said the Torrent. “ok see you guys later and sorry that you are being forced to help us" I said as I was about to walk away. “it's not your fault. It's theirs" Torrent said pointing at the 12 counsel. “well stay out of trouble and see ya" I said walking away. Hmm, they seemed vary familiar, their voices rang a bell in my head. Do I know them? I asked myself. “children, you can return to camp with our little guests and show them around. We will call you if we find any information" Athena said. “o.." I started to say but Torrent cut me off by saying “what's wrong Athena, your over grown brain not working today. That's not how the wisdom goddess supposed to be." Apollo and Hermes and some of the minor gods snickered a that comment. Does this kid want to die? I asked myself. I turned around to look at him and saw all of my friends Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Gwen, Hazel, Dakota, Reyna, Bobby and my brother Jason. I didn't consider Jake a friend after what he did to Percy but he was glaring at Torrent too. “boy, if I were you I'd watch my toung, before I....." Athena started to say but Torrent cut her off and said “but you aren't me, and before what? What are you going to do?" That only pissed her off more and she started to glow. I knew she was about to take her true form, if I was still a demigod I would have been worried about now getting vaporized myself but now all I was worried about was Torrent getting vaporized. I turned to look at him to warn him but noticed he was glowing too. The look on my face matched all of my friends and the gods look. It was confusion, we were confused to why Torrent was glowing. Then there was a big shinning light, after it was gone stood there two gods in there true form. I couldn't find words to describe how they looked. I don't know if they even had words in English that could describe this. I along with my brother, friends and Jake were totally amazed because this was our first time seeing a gods true form. I watched as Athena took out her spear and shot energy at Torrent. Who deflected it with his bare hands. And if you looked closer you could see Torrent was bigger and taller than Athena. And she looked intimidated by his true form because she hesitated to attack again. But Torrent brought up his hand and a green ball of energy formed on his hand. Athena started to backup but Torrent wasn't stopping. The ball of energy was getting bigger, then I heard Shadow say “come on Torrent, don't do this. We came to help." “She started it and now I am going to end it" Torrent said sounding little angry. “later, not now. We came to help, and if we don't mistress will be mad at us" Shadow said. That shook Torrent back to reality and he turned back to normal with his hoody and mask covering his face and head. Then he left the throne room and shadow followed after looking at the gods and saying “sorry. He isn't like this." After they left Athena turned back to her normal form and sat back down sweating. She looked tired, but i didn't understand why. He didn't even attack her. “that's one dangerous kid huh?" Apollo said. “yea tell me about it. Did you feel his presences, damn. No wonder Athena is all sweating" Hermes said. I didn't understand what they were talking about but I looked up at the big three too see that they had frowns on their face's. “we will discuss this later now take them to the camp and we'll call you later. We bowed and left he throne room. When we got outside I saw Torrent and Shadow leaning on poles. “time to get to camp" Piper said. They just nodded and we teleported away. 

Hope you like it and comment and stuff
big smile
Cool keep posting I'm guessing shadow is nico because Percy hates the gods and torrent is Percy?
smile
Lol
And you'll have to wait and find out
And I'll post when some others comment
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना godoffate1 said…
cool
dude this freaking awesome man how can i say this your brilliant.please continue with good job. ^_^
When r u posting on ur other one
I think I figured it out but nonspoilersnfor anyone else
Nice post soon
big smile
Lol and what do you think you have figured out puggyluv17 and since no spoiler message me you guess I want to know
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greektrickster said…
Wicked Awesome,keep up the good work and I totally love how you made Percy be in revenge form and how he made Athena sweat.
Plss post I'm dying to see what happens when they get to camp. Post soon pls.
Thanks greektrickster
Ima see if I can post a chapter when I het back from school
When would that be?
K cool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना happyfestus said…
angry
DAMN SCHOOOOOOOOOOL HOW CAN YOU KIDNAP OUR WRITER EVERY DAY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­R!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Tell me about it!!! I guess I'm lucky tho, school hasn't started for me yet.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PrinceAthem said…
Hey anaklusmus16, mmhhmmmm, well I don't know how to say this, But dude stop writing everything else... Just continue with this.. This one is a beast (bigger than 20 Dragons), Yes of course I have read your SoN and commented and loved it, but comparing it to this that's just nothing..There is not even a contest and this one is Fantastic, fabulous, super awesome, Amazing, mind-blowing, mind-blobbing.... Dude this one is so awesome that It would eat up all other fanfics (written by everyone and anyone) raw and won't even burp... I am your eternal fan now...
Percy and Nice are sooo awesome... Yeah Athena take that.. Black and Blue... I wanted Percy to be wearing Red hoodie and Red Mask and Black jeans and Jordan's.. Red for Revenge..!!!
And Red mask and green eyes visible through it looks deadly awesome.. Please think about it.. But whatever you decide, just know that I am your eternal fan from now... The cake is only if Percy's (Torrent) clothing Changes to Red and Black.. hehehe..
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zobar said…
heart
Love it!!! Post Soon!

Zobar
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
awesome dude but there is a piont here give some credit to chaotic seas writer she wrote about gods vanishing percy nico and i know she also wrote thaila too but just so you know dude.
post soon and dont quit your SoN but post plz
Okay well, I had said that you stop writing SoN, But well I now want to say that give 1st priority to this Book and then SoN. But do finish SoN too..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना godoffate1 said…
people stop being selfish his the writer he the only one who can decid which one he want to write
angelic
Okay godoffate1 sorry.. I somehow always seem to annoy you.. Sorry about that.. And well it was just a suggestion to give more time to this as this is THE BEST EVER... So no need to get all heated up.. Just relax and chill..
yes right you are prince and can you read my SoN i just posted i think my 16th chapter
Thanks Percy99Jackson, Hey its the P99J's one right, well I have already read some of your chs.. So I'll read all and then comment.. Fine..,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unknownquestion said…
I am so stupid well i knew right away torrent was percy but i just realized shadow is nico *slaps self on the forehead* either way post soon
*rolls eyes*
Hahaha...Lol..
and thanx prince yeah its that one my intials
Lol
When r u posting?
yeah dude when?
Somebody call 911 I'm dying... The only way*cough*to save me is to POST!! *cough* I mean it tho this is a really unique and interesting story I have to know what happens next. OMG is it possible to get addicted after three chapters cus I think I might be?
cake
Oh and I found this HILARIOUS fanfic it's called gods read Lightning thief. I was ROFL the whole time I read it. Sorry if it's spam I just got bored of waiting for you to POST!!!
i called 911!!!
now i need someone to call 999 [irish 911]