द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस The Forbidden Warrior

anaklusmus16 posted on Sep 15, 2011 at 03:38AM
Ok guys I am starting a new forum it's not son of Neptune
I am just doing this for fun and I will post on it when ever I have free time but I mainly will focus on my other story

This is a story about a hero who gave his life to protect his friends and family but when his brother shows up and does an Deed in his their fahter name he steals all of the attention. Which the hero was okay with but when his brother insulted him him and his honor and when he stood up for him self everyone turned against him. Even the girl he loved. He was forced to leave his life behind and just drift with the wind. He bcame and outcast. Everyone one was told not to comunicate with him and that's how he became The Forbidden Warrior. But one of his close friends didn't listen to the gods and became an outcast with him. They moved from place to place trying to find a new home. No one searched for them and bring them back home and apoligize. Then one day the fates visited them and told them his friends the important ones were made immortal because the gods favored them. The the fates told them they will be able to become immortal but they will have to pledge their services to the fates they will become their right and left hand. The outcasts accepted hopeing to find a new home with the fates. Now after 2,000 years they regret not keeping those heros around because they sense that old stormy enemies are rising again. And they need the people who helped last time to help again. But too late do they realize what mistake they have made and they asume the heros are dead by now.

Hope you like the description I will poser a chapter as soon as I can.
last edited on Oct 01, 2011 at 05:14AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 1828 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...