द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस PERFECT's Son of Neptune

MisterPerfect1 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:02AM
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is going to be great because the author is. So I hope you like my version as well. And feel free to reply. If you dislike/like it, I won't be upset. As long as you can convince me why. So here it is: HEROES OF OLYMPUS: SON OF NEPTUNE.

(The author of this fanfiction advises you to grab some popcorn or any snack and get comfortable.)

SIDE EFFECTS): Happiness, Overwhelming Joy, Glee, Heel-Clicking, and the urge to tell others your love for this fanfiction. *DON'T SAY I WARNED YOU.*

Title: Son of Neptune
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure, Action, Romance, Mystery, Drama, Humor
Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Nico di Angelo, Crystal, Maple, Reyna, Gwendolyn, and many more.

Summary: Our hero, Percy Jackson, is back. But this time he must face even greater obstacles: monsters, titans, gods, friendships, and...amnesia? Yes, our hero has lost his memory. And he must go on a dangerous quest to who-knows-where to retrieve his stolen memory. There, he will meet new people, make new allies, and, more importantly, make new enemies. Enemies that are greater than ever before. So, is Percy ready for the time of his life? But, more importantly, reader, are you...?

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: I hope that you all like it! It took many months to make this fanfiction, so, please, tell your family, tell your friends/fans that PERCY JACKSON IS BACK! Good luck to all who are reading this because I couldn't have done this without you all (especially AmazingPercy).

And here is something special:

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is my version of the upcoming book: the Son of Neptune. I know it is
last edited on Apr 25, 2017 at 07:56PM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 190 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...