द बीटल्स Do आप think Beatles For Sale is really their worst album?

megann1992 posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 11:28PM
I've heard so many people say it is, but I don't understand where they're coming from.

How can an album with songs like "I'm A Loser", "Every Little Thing", "I Don't Want To Spoil The Party", and "No Reply" be considered the worst?

What are your opinions on it?
last edited on Dec 10, 2011 at 12:30AM

द बीटल्स 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DearPrudence said…
smile
I dont think its bad, at all.

Right now Im just into other albums. Overall I love all their albums.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EightDaysAWeek said…
wink
MAn! I love all their albums. How can Beatles For Sale be bad? It's my second favourite album! With I'm a Loser, Baby's In Black, No Reply, Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby, Kansas City, Every Little Thing.....any many more great ones.

In fact, I think this is one of their best ones ~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beatlefreak said…
No, it isn't bad!!!
In fact, I think it's one of their best...I love "Mr.Moonlight, Everybody tries to be my babie,No Reply,..."
Who says that Beatles for sale is bad?

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sarahXskater said…
I don't think one single album is bad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ilovesamEvans- said…
smile
It isn't! It has great songs like "I'll Follow the Sun" and "Eight Days a Week"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Thelizardqueen said…
heart
It's my favorite album by them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beatlemania9 said…
angry
I don't think it's bad at all!!! Some of my favorite songs are on that album! How can people say that?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rache1236 said…
smile
i dont think its bad at all ! none of their albums were bad . love them all
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PaulieMcCartney said…
I don't think any of their albums are in any way bad. I love all of them!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thrillergirl18 said…
The Beatles themselfs said that was their worst album. But I love it it's amazing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना subgradient said…
smile
No. ALL OF THEIR ALBUMS ARE AWESOME...every song has a new angle, new musical amazement, even stuff dumped on the back of 45's like "You Know My Name, Look Up My Number", which is on the flip side of the 45rpm release single "Let It Be", is awesome when you get older and listen to it! By the way, the ALBUM version of the song "Let It Be" is wrecked by Phil Spector. Phil took an awesomely beautiful song and added loud, gross hors and heavy guitar tracks. So if you wanna' here sweet and amazingly gifted Paul McCartney sing it the way he wanted it to be done (including one mistake where he misses his A minor chord and hits, I think, B minor for a second, and they left this goof in!) then liste nto the SINGLE version of LET IT BE is my strong belief.....I may teach a Beatles course at a university here in the USA, and I'm not even on the Music School Faculty of that university!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना disneybeatles said…
laugh
no yellow submarine is but the movie is awesome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jenjen_bunny said…
Whoever said Beatles for Sale is a bad album is crazy!

My fave songs on that one are: "I'm a Loser", "No Reply" "I'll follow the Sun", "Baby's in Black", "Eight Days a Week" and "Every Little Thing" <3

That's almost half of the album, not to mention that thier cover of Kansas City is FANTASTIC They treated their covers with respect. Long Tall Sally is my fave cover by them ^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ladymichelle said…
I am shocked! NONE of their albums is bad and Beatles for Sale is one of my favourites! If a band can afford to not publish songs like "That means a lot" or "12 bar original" - how can anybody seriously say they produced a bad album?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vAmPiReNiNjA45 said…
I love all their albums. I couldn't tell you one bad one to save my life.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rainandbomba said…
There isn't a worst album! There couldn't possibly be a worst Beatles anything, for that matter.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rubyrings said…
Beatles For Sale is amazing, just like everything the Beatles put out there! I agree with the other posts, there is no worst Beatles album (and if there was, it would certainly not be an early years album!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChiliPepperLuv said…
Worst Beatles album? I don't think that exists. And Beatles For Sale is one of my favorites. I have Beatles For Sale.