The 10s Countdown to 20 प्रशंसकों

BJsRealm posted on Feb 24, 2019 at 12:23PM
So far, this club has 13 fans only, most of them are not very active tbh. There should be a lot more fans of this club, simply because this is our current decade. I'm hoping soon, when this decade is over & we would all step into the next decade, the (Twenty) Twenties, there would be at least 20 fans of this club by that time. At least I hope so. Please spread the news (of this club) to everyone, all over Fanpop. This is a friendly invitation, nothing more, I can assure you. Welcome to The 10s Club everyone!
 So far, this club has 13 प्रशंसकों only, most of them are not very active tbh. There should be a lot और
last edited on Feb 24, 2019 at 12:27PM

The 10s 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BJsRealm said…
crying
What? Still no reply? Where is everybody? Doesn't anybody like this decade but me?! How sad!
 What? Still no reply? Where is everybody? Doesn't anybody like this decade but me?! How sad!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XYZ01ABC10 said…
smile
I'm already a fan. Does that count?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chica_bonita said…
heart
I'm a new fan of this club. I love this decade very much, as much as I like you.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zagi87 said…
smile
I'm a big fan of this decade. That means I'm a big fan of this club.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zagi87 said…
smile
This club already has 18 fans. 2 more to go to reach 20 fans. I hope that's not the limit. This club could get even 50 fans, now that this decade is coming to its end.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XYZ01ABC10 said…
big smile
It looks like you made your wish, my friend. This club has exactly 20 fans now. Mission accomplished. So, what's next? Are we gonna shoot for let's say 50? It's a nice, round number. So, what do you think?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 It looks like आप made your wish, my friend. This club has exactly 20 प्रशंसकों now. Mission accomplished.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Red-Star-5 said…
smile
Now you have 22 fans of this club, if you count me.