टीन टाइटन्स Why Can't I हटाइए on From Teen Titans?

somewhere posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 08:07PM
I have tried every since the news that the show was canceled came to me. The thing is, though, I can't. I day dream about them, I join clubs for them, I spend all my allowance on the old comics.

It's okay to like something, I know, but it's unhealthy to obsess. And that is what so many of us fans do- obsess.

I though Teen Titans would be stupid until one day, years ago, I turned it on and fell in love with it.

Has anybody, anybody, managed to let go and move on yet?

टीन टाइटन्स 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heartcats said…
ABSOLUTELY NOT! THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER CANCELLED IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I DO THE SAME THINGS YOU DO! I HAVE MADE SO MANY STORIES IN MY HEAD YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I DON'T SEE WHY IT'S S O UNHEALTHY TO OBSESS...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lunatic said…
So... do you happen to have #34 of Teen Titans Go? I need that one.

PS: I mention this just out of interest. I don't plan on buying it off you or anything like that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना child2218 said…
big smile
i love teen titans i watched it 2 years ago but then we lost sky
and i forgot everything about it till the beginning of 2009
and i remember how great it was now i have 4 of their dvds and I've watched them twenty-four seven. But i don't know if this is true but I've heard that one day in june 2009 dc and cartoon network are going to work together to get them back

I KNOW ALL SOME RIGHT

my mum loves it to so she hopes its right

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jeannierac said…
big smile
you know,you could've just watched'em on youtube.just go to the website search it and whoop!there it is!!!!!!!!!!!! hope this helps!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Epetrus said…
cool
I used to be sooooooo obsessed with them. You're right, it's unhealthy to obsess, but it depends...
It's not like you're doing anything bad from the obsession!
Si just enjoy it, because it WILL go away.
If you WANT to get rid of it, try other things.
Here are some random suggestions:
-House
-Doctor Who
-Life on Mars
-Martin Mystery (It is similar)
-Some Disney/Dreamworks/Warner Brother animations (Sinbad, Atlantis, Lady and the Tramp, Lion King, Cats Don't Dance)
-The Big Bang Theory
-Desperate Housewives
...and so on...
I'm not giving these suggestions just because I enjoy watching these movies/shows, but because they have proven to be quite awesome XP
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Storystuff said…
crying
OMG!!! I know!!! I watch the re-runs all the time on Toonsurfer! I love that show!!! It's real hard to let go I know!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greenmonkey824 said…
laugh
Um this comment is for the one earlier about coming back on tv, well if you have Direct tv then on mon, tues, and wed, it comes on cartoon network (channel 296-eastern-&297-western)and idk what times, it changes everytime but then on boomerang (channel 298) it comes on every week night @ 10:30. and again this is only for Direct tv customers. If you dont have Direct tv, sorry cant help you.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teentitansFTW said…
I just finished the entire series. It is a good show and I think you'll probably move on with time.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना surfingcamel said…
My goal is to watcht them all, I have been an avid fan since 2004, I heart the teen titans I have created a dream world for myself of them, daydreaming all the time at work.. etc. whats worse is I am 18 :[ ahaha I'm not rele allowed to obsess anymore haha

obsessing is unhealthy if you create a dreamworld so real for yourself that you get to the point that you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy, but hopefully no one gets to that point.

I will not and do not want to let it go, it is a good show, and the reruns are beautiful.

what are you saying that the show is going to come back and start filming again? because I doubt that the actors moved on and got contracts for something else.

you can choose to let it go, or hold onto your chance of creativity for ever.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lucy64 said…
obsessions arnt unhealthy. heres what i tell my mum(who thinks im TOO obsessed): being obsessed with somthing just gives you somthing to look forword to. it makes us happy, give us somthing to save up for and, even if we'r using already made up characters, its still getting our creative juices flowing.

ok, so thats noy exactly what i tell her, but the only truely unhealthy part is being inlove with a made up character...somtimes i get very depressed cuz i no theres no one out there like robin or tim or wally. oh sob....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना surfingcamel said…
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!