Stormclan Fernkit had a sign from Starclan!

Ferndapple13 posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 02:19AM
Fernkits eyes flew open and she found herself lying on the soft green grass, near the river. At first she began to panick frightened at the thought of being alone.
Fog surrounded her as she sprange to her paws. The river had dissopeared behind the fog and the only thing that her eyes could see was the grass under her paws and the white fog that surrounded her.
Then a strange cat stepped out of the fog that surrounded her. He was a black tom cat and had stars in his fur. His eyes were as blue as the night sky and in the center of his eyes were sparkled with a star.
"Greetings" he meowed, dipping his head to Fernkit. Fernkit felt strangly calm. The fur on her back lied down as she dipped her head to the black tom.
"Let me introduce myself" the tom meowed, "I am Nightstar guardian of Stormclan." Fernkit kept his gaze without flinching. She had aleady guess that he was a member of Starclan.
"Why are you here" Fernkit questioned, "i am here to tell you that you are not alone and that Starclan always with you" Nightstar answered.
Fernkit dipped her head, "thank you" she meowed. Fernkit felt her body shake, she knew that watever dream this was, she was starting to wake up from it.
Almost instantly Nightstar began to fad, "we will meet again many times in the future" Nightstar promised as he fadded in the mist.
Fernkits eyes flew open, to find herself lying against her mother Spruceleaf in the nursery.
Her sisters, Daisykit and Featherkit lifted their heads as she awoke.
 Fernkits eyes flew open and she found herself lying on the soft green grass, near the river. At firs
last edited on Jan 22, 2010 at 02:22AM

Stormclan 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ferndapple13 said…
big smile
this just explained the first sign i recieved from Starclan!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना StichxAngel4eva said…
surprise
What does it mean????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sagigrrl1097 said…
Yeah! This is soooo weird...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tigerslily said…
cloudy
it means that starclan has blessed Fernkit and she will guided by starclan but thats all i know right now *flicks tail*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
wow.......i think ur right! thats wat it sounds like to me!
sunny
Yeah I think u're right...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mistyflower said…
big smile
Yeah, I think its true.
smile
she'll be a warrior with gifts like a med. cat but not a med. cat she can get signs and learns at a remarkable rate
rainy
yes, but Rainfire hasn't came for a LONG, LONG time!
yep.
sad
wat r we gonna do?
sad
i'm supposed to get my name soon i sould go to the starpool myself but i want my mentor
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Razorfang55555 said…
smile
wow! I read another Article about Nightstar! Appearently he was Stormstars mate, who died saving her!

-Blackkit
yes he was...
sick
*cough* yeah *cough*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kit_kat_123_6 said…
wow . . .
THAT IS AWSOME!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
lolz! glad u liked it! I am a heck of a story writter myself *brags*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना orkneymatrix said…
cool