Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11101-11150 of 31229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatieK102 said…
*Shoots him a cold look* "Oh really? Well thanks for that; it's not like confidence is something that I can just muster whenever I want it, you know. And that's whether or not I have any - and I do - is really none of your business." ~ Berryfrost

"About Thorntail?" ~ Thunderkit

*Huffs* "Something cruel and unusal, I'm sure." ~ Mistybreeze

*Pounces on the squirrel, killing it with a quick nip to the neck. Sets it down, immediately screnting for the next creature, before pausing. After a few moments he grabs his squirrel and follows Sweetbriar's scent, until he's found her tree. Settles at the base and watches, analyzing her* ~ Falconstar

*Pads out of the apprentice den* ~ Shiverpaw
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
About Thorntail and Blackpelt if you'd like. -Hushpool

Likely. *licks her cheek* But for now, I'm going to cherish the time that he's away. -Redshadow

*claws her way up to the branch above, silently stalking toward a bird that was perched near the end**slides her paws expertly forward so she didn't shake the branch at all**pounces and kills the robin with a swift neck bite, then focuses on steadying herself as the branch bobbed from her weight* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to her from where he'd been sitting* Hey, Shiverpaw. How are you feeling? -Wrenflight
*Silent for a moment, before sitting to her paws and looking at her parents expectantly* ~ Thunderkit

*Purrs and nuzzles his cheek* "As much as I would enjoy that, don't you have some patrol you should be on?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Narrows his eyes, watching* ~ Falconstar

*Gives him a dry look* "How do you think I'm feeling?" ~ Shiverpaw
So what exactly would you like to hear? -Hushpool

Not quite yet! I've got some spare time to spend with you. *tugs on her ear playfully* -Redshadow

*throws the robin down so it lands beside him* Aren't you supposed to be stalking prey, not me? *calls down in amusement**turns herself carefully on the branch, making the small pounce to the sturdy part of it**sinks her front claws into the trunk and begins sliding down like she'd been trained by him to do* -Sweetbriar

*dips his head respectfully and apologetically* I figured as much. I just wanted to check on you and see if you'd want any assistance with your duties. -Wrenflight
*Shrugs* "Um... why did Blackpelt like Thorntail so much?" ~ Thunderkit

*Smirks and bats at his muzzle* "Lucky me," *hums, and licks his shoulder* ~ Mistybreeze

"Sure, if the competiton was still going. But it's over now," *replies, smirking slightly* "You ran off before I could tell you there was a time limit: thirty-seconds." ~ Falconstar

*Sighs* "No, not really. I just have to gather some moss for the queens... hey, do you know where I could find your father? I needed to talk to Falconstar, but evidently, he's on a date with your sister." ~ Shiverpaw
Should I remove Forgetful and Tala's cats, and move them to the inactive list?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*looks away quickly* Didnt mean to hit a nerve sorry...Its just i dont understand why you think it was a joke when i said that..
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Probably curled up in a ball crying.
Crowtail

Noo! *squirms*
Foxkit

But what if they hurt me again?
Tanglekit

Because he was a jerk. *says amused*
Skyheart

*purrs* As excited as a nursery queen.
Sunheart
Maybe? I'm not sure. What do you think, tangle?
tanglebelly commented…
I'd say yes just becuase they haven't been on in so long एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*pins him down on his stomach* I'm a master! -Bloodkit

They'll get in trouble if they do. But they won't. Not on purpose. -Darkmist

*smiles slightly, leaning against him* You're probably right. And that's not what Blackpelt would want. -Featherwing

Definitely. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

*purrs and nudges Skyheart lightly* You know, I'm not really sure. Blackpelt just seemed to fall for him and then become completely devoted to him. More than I've ever seen before. However, I suppose I could understand it. Thorntail had a certain charm about him, as did Blackpelt. They were such opposites that they just attracted to each other naturally. -Hushpool

Lucky ME. *nuzzles her neck* What should we do with our free time? -Redshadow

*drops down immediately* That's absolutely cheating! -Sweetbriar

*raises an eyebrow, breaking his average composure* Falconstar and my sister are on a date? Right now? With each other? A real date? -Wrenflight
*Lowers her gaze and shuffles her paws* "Can we just stop talking about it? It really isn't any of your business what I think of myself." ~ Berryfrost

*Blinks, confused* "But daddy says he's a jerk... but he was charming? Was that the charm?" *huffs* "Blackpelt didn't deserve a jerk... was Thorntail mean to Blackpelt?" ~ Thunderkit

"You could always stop cuddling and get your tail over to the camp entrance," *meows dryly, appearing behind Redshadow* ~ Duskstorm

*Eyes widen, innocently* "Me? Cheat?! I would never! A Clan leader is above such methods! Besides," *smirks at her and shrugs modestly* "When you're as skilled as me, there's no reason to cheat. I could have given you all day and still won." ~ Falconstar

*Slowly an amused smile plays across her lips, until she can't help but laugh* "Uh, yeah, I guess so. Apparently he asked her out a few days ago, and they left camp together. That sounds pretty real to me." ~ Shiverpaw
Then yea probably move them. If they come back they can always be moved back.

*shrugs slightly* At times. Thorntail was stubborn when it came to emotions. But Blackpelt didn't mind. He'd loved him, so he was willing to work for his love to be returned. -Hushpool

*turns his body and head slightly to look at him* Scorchgaze assigned me to a patrol that doesn't leave for some time yet. I received my orders from the deputy and those are the orders I'll follow. *turns back to his mate and makes a point of licking her cheek more slowly, more obviously* -Redshadow

*narrows her eyes lightheartedly* If you actually thought you could beat me you'd have made sure I knew the conditions of the competition. *circles him, playfully poking him with her tail* Afraid you'd get your tail whooped by a younger she-cat, mighty leader? *teases playfully* We could always have a rematch and this time for the hardest catch there is: fish. *stops in front of him, eyeing him challengingly​* What do you say? -Sweetbriar

He asked her?! How did I not know of this? *huffs lightheartedly* More interestingly, how did you know? -Wrenflight
True. Okay, I moved them.

*Narrows her eyes slightly, and looks to Skyheart for conformation that her mother was telling the truth* ~ Thunderkit

*Growls lowly and moves in front of them, so that Redshadow had to look at him* "Well, I received my orders from my brother before he left, and he said that you, me, and Tigerfang are supposed to go hunting together. But if you'd like to defy Falconstar, I'm sure he'd love that. It's not like you're already on thin ice or anything." *says sarcastically* ~ Duskstorm

*Eyes Duskstorm bitterly, but keeps her mouth shut, letting Redshadow handle it* ~ Mistybreeze

*Scoffs* "You're on. If you think you can beat me fishing, then you're sorely mistaken." ~ Falconstar

"Rude; I overheard her telling Berryfrost about it this morning." *Smirks slightly* "You seem a bit freaked out. What? Afraid of what our Clan leader is doing to your precious sister on their date?" ~ Shiverpaw
*sighs and nods* Ya we can stop talking about it. But in return we have to find something else to talk about *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Yea he would shout at you from starclan to toughen up.
Crowtail

*grumbles* You got lucky!
Foxkit

You dont know that though...Thunderkit attacked me and clawed my ears for saying hi to her once..
Tangelkit

I mean i could go talk to him now *grins* and leave you all alone.
Sunheart

Thorntail and Blackpelt just connected.
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Thunderkit sounds so savage when आप say it like that xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tanglebelly commented…
Haha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*nods* The most connected I've ever seen any two cats. -Hushpool

Why wouldn't Falconstar have spoken to me directly? And why would I be scheduled for two hunting patrols that overlap each other? *narrows his eyes slightly* -Redshadow

I suppose we'll see, won't we? *starts heading for the stream* I was going to suggest rabbit hunting, but I thought fishing would be more fair since you might have a chance with this. *smirks playfully* -Sweetbriar

Hey hey! *puts his tail briefly over her muzzle* None of that kind of talk! *shakes his head* I'm happy for her. Seems like all her stubbornness is paying off. *smiles a bit* But if you're looking for my father he's in the medicine cat den I believe he went to check on Merryberry. -Wrenflight
That was all skill! -Bloodkit

I think she's gotten better about not hurting anyone. -Darkmist

*purrs and nuzzles his cheek* But that's what I have you for. -Featherwing

Might be good to give me some time to miss you. *licks up his cheek, nipping lightly at his ear* Who knows what I might want to do when you return. -Frecklenose
*shuffles his paws* Are you sure?
Tanglekit

*blinks and a grins goes across his face before padding to the nursery*
Sunheart

I mean you have me for other uses to *chuckles*
Crowtail

Skill!? *snorts*
Bloodkit
Aaaaaaaall skill. *grins and hops off him* -Bloodkit

*nods and looks at as Sunheart comes in* Well well well, look who's come to visit. -Darkmist

Like cuddles. *purrs and snuggles against him* -Featherwing
*rolls his eyes at him playfully* Yea yea yea your big scary brother has come to make your day.
Sunheart

*looks up at Sunheart and hides under Darkmist*
Tanglekit

Oh yea you love cuddles dont you?
Crowtail

*sits up shaking out his fur*
Fine all skill *smirks*
Foxkit
So what now? *sits next to him* -Bloodkit

*strokes Tanglekit comfortingly with his tail* Make my day? -Darkmist

Of course. *touches noses with him* -Featherwing
Thats not the only thing you love now is it? *purrs and snuggles with him*
Crowtail

*stretches* Hmmm i dont know i wish we could go out of camp but thats not aloud.
Foxkit

Well duh! I always make your day when im around. *purrs*
Sunheart

*looks up at his father wearily*
Tanglekit
Yea...*thinks* We could go exploring around the camp though! See what's hidden around. -Bloodkit

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Cocky as ever I see. Frecklenose hasn't tamed you yet? *chuckles* -Darkmist

I love everything about you. *licks his ears and purrs* Are you trying to get at something specific? -Featherwing
OH! lets go do that!
Foxkit

*snorts* Of course not you cant tame me! *purrs* Though we are thinking of starting a family.
Sunheart

Nope just making sure! *chuckles* I mean you can think that if you want.
Crowtail
*nods excitedly​ and runs out of the nursery* -Bloodkit

*looks at him in surprise* Say that again? -Darkmist

*rubs noses with him, purring* I'm glad you know how much I love you. -Featherwing
•purrs• your love is the only thing that matters to me.
Crowtail

•runs after her•
Foxkit

We were thinking of starting our own family •cuffs him•
Sunheart
Where should we explore first? -Bloodkit

That's great, Sunheart! The last thing I would have expected. -Darkmist

And yours to me. *purrs warmly* -Featherwing
•blinks• wait why is it a surprise?
Sunheart

•licks his cheek before taking a bite of the prey•
Crowtail

Hmmm the falls!
Foxkit
Sounds cool! *bounds over and walks around the part of the pool that was in camp* -Bloodkit

Last time we talked you didn't seem in any hurry to have kits. *smiles* But I'm glad you've warmed up to the idea. -Darkmist

*watches him happily* -Featherwing
*Looks at him wearily* "Like what?" ~ Berryfrost

*Silent for a moment* "Blackpelt kept telling me I remind him of Thorntail. But everyone else says that Thorntail was a jerk, and he was mean. But I'm not like that, am I?" ~ Thunderkit

*Scoffs* "You think Falconstar has time to personally deliver every order he gives? Well, don't you think highly of yourself." *rolls his eyes* "StarClan Redshadow, I don't know. Accidents happen? A last minute change of plans? Look, I don't want to spend anymore time with you than I absolutely have to, and I'm sure Tigerfang feels the same way, so stop acting so suspicious. We're not trying to lure you to your death." ~ Duskstorm

*Shoots her a half-hearted glare* "Keep talking like that and I'll push you into the lake." ~ Falconstar

*Nods, her smile slowly fading* "Thanks. I wanted to talk to him about... a new mentor. If I still haven't proven myself to Falconstar then I'm going to need one." ~ Shiverpaw
•nods• I just hope that Frecklenose can handle the birthing to be honest she is so small..•shakes his head• but yea she said if I was ready she was ready!
Sunheart

You have to eat too mouse brain.
Crowtail

•bounces around the rocks•
Foxkit
Thunderkit, cats misunderstood Thorntail just like they misunderstand you. I thought Thorntail was actually very likeable. Not the easiest to bond with because he kept to himself, but still likeable. -Hushpool

Suspicious? I'm acting suspicious by not taking orders from anyone and everyone? Especially from someone who thinks I'm trying to lure my fellow clanmates to their deaths. *stands to his paws* Like I said, I take my orders from those who are qualified to give them. If need be, I'll go ask Scorchgaze myself when I'm scheduled for patrol. -Redshadow

You wouldn't dare! *nudges him lightly* I'd pull you in with me if you did. -Sweetbriar

*nods understandingly* Maybe you should talk to Falconstar about your situation as far as becoming a warrior is concerned. Everyone knows you've earned it twice over. -Wrenflight
What ever you want im open to anything at this point as long as you dont scold me again like a kit *purrs*
Strongbreeze
It looks so cool! -Bloodkit

*nods, remembering the struggle his mate went through* Frecklenose isn't THAT small, Sunheart. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

I know, I know. *eats some more, more than he had been lately* -Featherwing
"Alright... why do you keep to yourself so much? I never see you really talk to anyone." ~ Berryfrost

*Smiles slightly and stands up, rubbing against Hushpool before winding around Skyheart's paws* "I'm gonna go play with Bloodkit and Foxkit." ~ Thunderkit

*Lashes his tail* "For StarClan's sake- fine! Fine, if you would rather dig your own grave a little deeper then by all means, go ahead. But I hope you weren't trying to get on Falconstar's good side anytime soon." *Spins around and heads towards the camp entrance* "C'mon, Tigerfang. I'm not getting my pelt clawed off for his sake." ~ Duskstorm

*leans against Redshadow* "Well, look who has a backbone after all," *teases softly* ~ Mistybreeze

"I like to think that you would try to pull me in and fail. if you did, though," *shrugs* "I'm always up for a swim. We were actually supposed to go swimming after we hunted, but someone just couldn't accept her loss gracefully." ~ Falconstar

*Sighs* "I hope Falconstar feels the same way. I think he's waiting for Rainpaw and I to become friends or something and prove we can work together, but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon." ~ Shiverpaw
*purrs watching happily*
Crowtail

Well she is small to me *laughs*
Sunheart

*nods* I still wouldnt swim in it though *purrs tapping at the water*
Foxkit
*pauses and shuffles his paws* Guess im not really a stand out kind of tom..i guess im just awkward around other cats.
STrongbreeze

*purrs* You go do that then *nudges her*
Skyheart

*flicks his tail looking at Redshadow then turns to follow Duskstorm* Now now no need to be to feisty.
Tigerfang
Guys, it took me forever because her backstory is SO full, but I finally put up Hushpool's info on the get to know your character forum!
tanglebelly commented…
YAAAAAAS एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Have fun. *purrs and licks her head* -Hushpool

*nips her ear playfully* I'm not taking orders from Duskstorm. Leader's brother or not, he refuses to even give me a chance and is even more cold to me than Crowtail. And Duskstorm has less reason to be cold than almost anyone else! *nuzzles her cheek* I'd better go check in with Scorchgaze, though. -Redshadow

I don't accept loss to cheaters. *purrs in amusement as they reach the stream* However, if you'd rather go for a pleasant swim instead I'll take it as your apology for your manipulation of the rules and regulations of our hunt and accept happily our tie in the competition. *before he could agree or disagree to this, she wades into the stream, letting the water come up to mid-chest height* -Sweetbriar

You two seek civil now, though. It'd be odd if he was waiting for you to become close friends considering his reluctance toward friendships with certain cats himself. -Wrenflight
Is it cold? *watches him poke the water* -Bloodkit

That's because you compare her size to your own. *shakes his head in amusement* -Darkmist

*eats until the meal was finished* Happy? *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing
*Smiles slightly* "So I've noticed. You have a tendecy to say things without really thinking them through." ~ Berryfrost

*Purrs and scampers out of the den* ~ Thunderkit

*Lashes his tail* "Don't you start with me too; I'm not exactly your biggest fan either, in case you've forgotten." ~ Duskstorm

Hey Tangle, do you remember that really weird phase Tiger and Dusk went through, when Tiger talked about mounting him and was super touchy with him? What was all that about? xD
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Wait whaaaaaaaat O.O When was this?! And WTF Tigerfang?! आप reject your best friend who loves you, but you'll talk about mounting other toms?! Rude XD लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tanglebelly commented…
IT WAS A JOKE! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Btw, Katie since you just did Misty and Falcon for the human descriptions does that mean Berry's will be next? I'm super interested to see what she'd look like.
Also, don't forget my cats haha
Omg I just remembered that! And I have no idea ahaha they were just being weird I'm pretty sure.

Yea....I'm still working on that okay? •huffs•
Strongbreeze

•chuckles• don't worry I won't plus Scorchgaze told me to keep an eye on him to.
Tigerfang

•shakes his head•
Foxkit

Well I mean how else would I do it?
Shnheart

•nods• very happy.
Crowtail
*peers down into the pool* Think there's any little fish? I don't see any. -Bloodkit

Someone you isn't so fluffy. *pokes his flank jokingly* -Darkmist

*twines tails with him* Take a walk with me? -Featherwing
I did Berryfrost a few hours ago actually, haha!

*Smirks slightly* "Want some lessons? I could teach you how to be... less socially awkward." ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls his eyes* "That rogue... I hope Falconstar rips his pelt off when he comes back to camp. As if I would lie about patrolling with him; if I don't trust him then why would I go out of my way to spend time with him?" ~ Duskstorm

"Sounds like a good idea.... especially if Duskstorm was telling the truth." *Gives him a sort of sympathetic glance* "And he very well might have been. Falconstar passes orders along to Duskstorm if he's in a rush and can't find Scorchgaze." *licks his ear* "But it's too late to worry about that now. Come on, I'll go with you to find Scorchgaze." ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs* "And there you go again, rushing off before I can agree or disagree. This is the very reason you didn't know about the time limit during our competition!" ~ Falconstar

*Raises an eyebrow* "Falconstar has reservations about friendships with cats? Who?" ~ Shiverpaw
Must go look now then!

*purrs and twines tails with her**pads out of the den* I think he's in the medicine cat den. -Redshadow

No, that was because you were spending more time talking yourself up than you were explaining the rules. *laughs softly as she climbs back out of the water, her stomach fur dripping wet* So what will it be then: swim or fish? -Sweetbriar

My sister, or so I thought before I found out about their date. So I suppose my point is invalid. *chuckles slightly* -Wrenflight
*blinks and nods eagerly* Actually if you wouldn't mind i could go for that.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Sure i love walks.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* I dont see any,
Foxkit

*nods in agreement* Yea...but he is a clan mate still.
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes and lays down* Is tanglekit any braver yet?
Sunheart
*sticks her paw in to feel the water* It'll be cool when we can start swimming. -Bloodkit

He's getting little more confident. *smiles down at his son and licks his head* -Darkmist

*rises to his paws with a stretch* Where would you like to go? -Featherwing
Still hiding under you though it seems *crouches down to look at the kit*
Sunheart

*shrinks back*
Tanglekit

Where every you want to. *licks his lips*
Crowtail

Do you think so?
Foxkit
It should be. I don't know though, maybe I'll end up hating the water. -Bloodkit

*nudges him softly* You don't need to be afraid of your uncle, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Let's just walk through the forest. -Featherwing
*Blinks, caught off guard by his enthusiasm, before grinning* "Seriously? Okay, well if you're so sure. How about we start with some role playing?" ~ Berryfrost

"Then that's where we'll go first." *Pokes her head into the den* "Scorchgaze!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Eyes her thoughtfully for a moment, seemingly thinking his choices over, before suddenly launching at her and tackling her into the river* ~ Falconstar

*Smirks slightly* "It would seem so." *Glances towards the medicine cat den and sighs* "It looks like Scorchgaze will be busy for awhile, I might as well just wait for Falconstar." *Looks back at him* "Well, since you offered, do you want to help me collect moss for the nursery?" ~ Shiverpaw
Role play hmmm...okay so what do I do? •looks at her curiously•
Strongbreeze

Where are we hunting Duskstorm? •says looking around•
Tigerfang

•snorts and looks up at Thunderkit• hey you are finally up!
Foxkit

•looks away from him•
Tanglekit

•rolls his eyes sitting back up• still a scardy kit
Sunheart

Sounds like a plan to me.
Crowtail