स्टार ट्रेक दी ओरिजिनल सीरीज़ Where are the तारा, स्टार Trek fans?

peterslover posted on Sep 16, 2009 at 03:56AM
Star Trek has been around for over 40 years. The show only lasted 3 seasons to our dismay. This you know. Over the years Star Trek has become an icon. Movies were made. More movies were made. Even spin-offs of the TV show were made, several of them in fact. Just this year they made ANOTHER movie based on Star Trek, the original series. So where are the fans? To this date; 09/15/09 we have ONLY 61 fans. My heart is sad. I thought this site would grow more, but it's slow. Capt. Kirk would seek you out, Mr. Spock would calculate it, Dr. McCoy would give everyone a shot of remembrance, and Lt. Uruha would spread the word, Scotty would go into warp drive to speed things up. Where are the fans of beloved Star Trek? :`(
 तारा, स्टार Trek has been around for over 40 years. The दिखाना only lasted 3 seasons to our dismay. This आप k

स्टार ट्रेक दी ओरिजिनल सीरीज़ 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना makintosh said…
angelic
I wonder why they aren't here, sharing with all of us their opinions,memories, whatever! I'm trying to find a reason, an explanation...Maybe other trekkies didn't hear a word about the club or maybe they didn't care, who knows...
I've been a Trek fan (I dare say a Trekkie) all my life and I think/hope all of you as well.
I'm doing my best to improve the club! But the sad truth is that hardly anyone takes part...Sometimes I wonder why.
Anyway, I'm not going to give up!
Live long and Prosper,dear fanpoppers
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I wonder why they aren't here, sharing with all of us their opinions,memories, whatever! I'm trying t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना peterslover said…
heart
My dear makintosh Trekkie. Yea I said it! I too have been a TREKKIE since the mid 60s when Stat Trek was born! I don't own *major pouting* the series so I can't add like I want to, but I do answer questions, picks, and rate/comment on others.

Come all Earthlings, you are invited to join in on the love for Star Trek, all of the sites here!
Come one come all and feel the love♥
Live long and prosper ♥ *sighing the Valcon salute*
big smile
~90~ fans...slowly but surely the love is growing ♥
 ~90~ fans...slowly but surely the प्यार is growing ♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना supersunny102 said…
well, two years later and there are 280 fans including myself!
big smile
~YAY~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना trekfan1966 said…
heart
Hey fellow OST fans! Just found this site. Count me in. I watched the show when it debuted in 1966. In 1968 I attended the protest in front of NBC/Burbank to save the show!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flummy said…
heart
Hello there. I'm a big Star Trek (TOS) fan too and here I am. Now we are 604 fans. This club is growing, but 604 are not enough for a great serie like this. Maybe one time we will be millions here.
I will help support this club and I will never give up. I love Star Trek!