तारा, स्टार Trek: Deep अंतरिक्ष Nine पढ़ना सूची for DS9 प्रशंसक (novels after the series end)?

beaty1961 posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 02:34PM
Hello all, I have recently rediscovered my love for DS9 and am watching through the whole series...But I am now reaching the end and am wondering what to do next!

I have heard that several novels have been written that take up the story of DS9 and its characters after the TV series ends - some 'canon' and some not. I have found some on Amazon but cannot work out what order these books should be read in!!!

Can anyone suggest a reading list of the available DS9 continuation novels please and what order I should get them?

Many thanks,

Steve

तारा, स्टार Trek: Deep अंतरिक्ष Nine 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurelgirl120 said…
I'm not an expert but since no one else has answered your question, I'll give it a go.

I think Avatar I and II are the place to start.

From there, you can branch off in several different directions. You can follow the adventures of Jake Sisko, or the Defiant's trip to the Gamma Quadrant, or Kira's journey.

Or you can read the books in chronological order. Here is a link to some helpful information: link

Since I'm an Odo/Kira lover, I went from 'Avatar' to 'Unity' to
'The World's of Star Trek, Volume Three.'

I would also highly recommend the 'Terek Nor' trilogy which is pre-DS9 and chronicles how Cardassia came to invade Bajor and the events that led up to their eventual withdrawal.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone with more knowledge of all the Relaunch books will be better able to fill you in.